Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

December 17th, 2010

Save The Date: "Piers Morgan Tonight" Premieres 1/17/11

Breaking: "Piers Morgan Tonight" will premiere on CNN at 9pmET one month from today: January 17, 2011.

There will be more announcements coming in the days and weeks ahead. Stay tuned...

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. Sarah Bond

Great news, but millions in Britain will miss it because CNN is no longer on Freeview, which is a crying shame. Can you fix this?

December 17, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Sher

Very much looking forward to your new show.

December 17, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jules Sowder

Steve, How do I get in touch with you to suggest an interview/topic for your new Piers Morgan show?

December 17, 2010 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Steve Krakauer, Digital Producer

Hey Jules – you can leave it in the comments or email me.

December 18, 2010 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Amy Link

Hey Steve...can you provide an easy link to your email address or email me? I've got an awesome show idea!

January 13, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jailene

Thanks for sharing. Your post is a useful cnotirbuiotn.

May 23, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. JD Zoraster

Steve, I think it will be nice if you could bring to the show unknown person with incredible story in middle East, and now here in USA,

January 19, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. jon holmes

Piers, wish you the very best. First saw you on AGT, loved you on the Apprentice, and your new show is fantastic. You really are quite talented and I am enjoying you on CNN, since I'm Canadian, I can only hope that Americans follow your show as we do up here.

January 20, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Brad

Is there any way you can try to get a pastor on the show that knows what he's talking about. I'm not trying to be rude but Osteen is not the guy I would call on to defend Christianity. How about John Macarthur, John Piper, Matt Chandler, or Mark Driscoll? PLEASE!!

January 25, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. eddy rodriguez

i agree can we please have macarthur on to defend christianity. i mean if you want someone with NO SHAME of the gospel get macarthur

January 27, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Audrey

Piers, you are doing ok to date but a suggestion: Don't jump on your guest's lines! You didn't let Condoleeza Rice finish what she was saying in answer to your questions. You're edgy, fresh, and doing fine but no wonder your audience dropped with the Kardashians--who cares? Guiliana, Rice, Firth, are great interviews. Don't "go Hollywood" on us!
    Also, stop shuffling your feet under the table or ask the cameraman not to photograph below the knees.

January 29, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Manuela

Does a shed foundation have to be exctaly level? Is 1 in 5 slope on concrete pad fine, or do I need to shim?I have a concrete pad with a slope of 1 in 5 . I am wondering if I could just put the 2X4s on this pad and start building my shed, or should I use shims to level the 2X4s before constructing the walls etc. The shed dimension is 8 X12 .Thanks for the response. I measured yesterday it is 1.5 over 8 slope. Should I shim below sill plates or above sill plate and below the floor beam? If below sills, could I just fill in concrete/mortar under the sill?

May 22, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. sandi

I have found Piers to be an "acquired taste" and it has taken several years of exposure to get past the arrogant, pompous, elitist demeanor he gives off, but once past those issues of insecurity , he's really quite adept as an interviewer. However...the one thing that will make me change the channel if it continues is his rudeness in refusing to allow his guests to complete an answer (or even a sentence). If the question is worth asking, then the answer should be worth listening to. Interrupting them in mid-sentence invalidates whatever they have, or WOULD have, said. Don't be so sure of the importance of your next question that you give no credence to the answers.

January 29, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply