Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

January 27th, 2011

"Piers" Preview: The Kardashians get real – about what's real and fake

Tonight's revealing interview with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian on "Piers Morgan Tonight" touches on fame, fortune, family and more.

CNN.com's Katie McLaughlin has this preview, in which the sisters come clean about what's real... and what's not:

Kim said she is always "super honest" when plastic surgery rumors surface and had no trouble admitting that while she has "tried Botox before," her breasts are "completely, 100 percent real." Kourtney admitted she does, in fact, have implants. Kim also said she often uses body shapers, masking tape, and other under-clothing body smoothers to boost her confidence - particularly on the red carpet.

Check out the full interview tonight – 9pmET/PT on CNN.

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Katrin

Why would it mater if they are or not its no ones business but hers

January 27, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. fritz43

It's really sad what has happened to CNN. What unimportant and irrelevant garbage! As if this British buffoon could ever replace Larry King. Evidently, both the TV side and the web side of CNN are being run by sweating, desperate bean-counting nit-wits, who turning a once-proud company into the TV version of the National Inquirer. Thanks a lot for helping with the stupidization of America. Starting today, I am going to you by your original nickname. You know, the Chicken Noodle Network.

January 27, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Donna

..I was looking forward to this Piers Morgan...Larry was a bit passe and well over due to retire...but who the he__ cares about these silly Kardashians girls..really...are there more than enough interesting and stimulating topics other than these two bimbos, where the main topic is whether their boobs are real or not....come on CNN...REALLY>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????????????????????????????

January 27, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • lilly

You are totally wrong. Pls just check LK's guest list.

January 28, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lilly

To Fritz43. You are totally wrong. Pls just check LK's guest list.

January 28, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Bogdan

OK, this is ridiculous. I like (read: tolerate) the Kardashians for what they are, but their place is on the E! Channel, not on CNN.

January 27, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Soulgiver

There is alot of people that are on Cnn, was with Larry King that didnt have anything to do with news, these girls are an interest to the public, being they are business owners, models, etc. If you dont like it.. there is a remote with a channel changer~

January 28, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. BAA

Ask yourself the question: can they be touched? If so they are real!!

January 27, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • aam

Classy! Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

January 27, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. lillian ferguson

piers, dont listen to that garbage, you are doing a great job so far. the kardashians are the up and coming family in america right now like it or not. i personally love their honesty and bravery for letting the good, bad, and the ugly be broadcast for the world to see. one thing that they are is a loving family, kourtney is a fabulous mother to mason and no one can deny them that. and talentless, really, guess thats why they just opened their 3rd boutique in new york. you dont see kris holding their hand through it either they do it theirselves. they took what they had and made good investments for themselves. they dont just sit around and collect money, they are productive people. they have made very public mistakes, yes, but just because most of ours are private doesnt give any of us a right to throw stones.

January 27, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • amy

They are hard working indeed –even when they have enough to sit back and collect. Admirable. Now get SCOTT out of their lives!!!!!

January 27, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • PAULA GARRET

I agree with u Lilian.:)

January 27, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lilly

To Lillian Ferguson. Totaly agree 1000%.
      good day.

January 28, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Mel

This isn't even yellow journalism. It's garbage. Asking and answering whether one's breasts are real or not. Both show women have a looooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg way to go before they get equality and r-e-s-p-e-c-t!

January 27, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. lolarites

Piers Morgan was been a major disappointment. I guess I should have known considering his last gig was on America's Got Talent, but to the have the Armenian Garbage Kings Hoe's is just too much to take. Obviously, Piers doesn't want me to watch his show and it looks like I never will as long as Urkel is the program director. I was looking forward to showing Larry King the way to the pasture, but if this is what we are going to be getting from Piers, then bring that old fossil back, if he can be revived. The one bright spot was Stern (whom I can't stand) finally telling it like it is re Jay Leno. I was refreshing to hear someone say what needed to be said every since they screwed Conan. Leno thinks we shouldn't even notice the dirty deed he pulled against Conan and we should just go on laughing at his jokes that are never funny.

January 27, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mia

I KNEW he'll suck! Don't you remember him on The Celebrity Apprentice?! He was pitiful!

January 27, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • shastadaisy

Larry never lost a beat; even if he did, you could show some respect to the aging process. One of these days, if you're fortunate, you will be an "old fossil"; and if someone treats you like one, you'll remember the smart-ass mouth you shot off.

January 27, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Amy

I have watched Kardashians as a guilty pleasure – and the new show is just AWFUL! How can those lovely girls who are pretty savvy even tolerate Scott? He is condescending and degrading and I actually turned it OFF.

January 27, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Soulgiver

Amy..
      Look at all the ladies in the world that stay with an abusive husband.. I myself was guilty of that for 17 years, its the same with anything or anyone, you first fall in love, and because of that Love.. you stay with them in the hopes they change.. If he doesnt.. Im sure in time she will give him his walking papers.
      The heart allows the brain to make bad choices in life.

January 28, 2011 at 4:06 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Lola

I think you are doing a wonderful job Piers! I have enjoyed every interview you have done!! It's like the next Oprah and Larry King, I love it! I'm very excited about tonite, I love the Kardashians!!

January 27, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. J. Hoelting

What an incredibly sad commentary on the citizenry of the US of A that Kim K. is the number 5 most followed person on Twitter! So embarrassing as an American that what the masses lust for is so superficial. I'll say it again ~ embarrassed to the core.

January 27, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Mia

What a plastic, ugly, fat, unintelligent garbage those three are!

January 27, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. shastadaisy

What is ruining it for me is the camera work; never stops jumping around from close-ups to distance shots; then we have distracting background movement from the graphics. Do you want us to concentrate on the conversation or drive us nuts? That translates to changing channels for me. I knew I would miss Larry the Great, but I can't even give Piers a decent shot with this technical squish.

January 27, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Jamie Heroux

Watching the Kardashian interview right now and i've gotta say...Pierce Morgan just doesn't have the appeal of Larry King! Larry used to ask the questions but STOP AND LISTEN, Pierce seems alot more interested in hearing his own voice! Nice guy, charming, great accent...BUT not the show that im interested in tuning into.

January 27, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Karen Simmons

Piers, you do not let your guests finish answering the question. Example tonight Kourtney K. was describing details about the birth of her son and you did not let her finish. I would like to have heard her complete answer. Instead you jumped in with another totally different question.

Look back at the interviews that you have done in the past week and you will see that you do that many times. You have good questions but please listen to the complete answer.

January 27, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. scrow

You got to be kidding. I thought youi were going to be different from all the others. These no-nothing prople. Who next – Levy? I felt you would not be fluff like Larry. I am truly disappointed and will stop watching if this is the kind of garbage you'll have on.

January 27, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. James Anderson

I heard Piers say not too long ago that Brits are nastier than Americans contrary to popular opinion. So he's probably not too bothered by the negative comments.
    Piers, I think you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work. I don't follow the Kardashians, but many do. I appreciate that you have a wide variety of guests and that it's not a political discussion every night.

January 27, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Nina

How about an intelligent interview with someone who is very progressive and challenging? I am tired of interviews with TV so called stars... just boring....who cares!!!

January 27, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Nina

I just moved to Fox as much as I hate that station, at least you can tease out the news from the other BS.

January 27, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • scrow

OK now. I am not going that far. I will watch Rachel Ray before I watch Fox.

January 27, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Mad

I think you better bring back Larry King , this guy sucks...he will never make it !

January 27, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Jonathan J Tibbs

I have always admired the Kardashian sisters ... First of all, they are brillant business women... Most importantly, they are honest, funny and they show that real families aren't perfect, but they love and support each other ... It takes hard work to get the status they are in life ... Khloe also reminds me of one of my best friends growing up, Blake... One time she threw an ice-cube in my eye at a resturant b/c I was laughing to loud... She would randomly hit me, when i got on her nerves, which was quite frequently , I must say... One time she karate-chopped me in the neck...

Jonathan J Tibbs

January 27, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Lauren Birmingham

We liked you and your show up until tonight.. TRASH with a capital T....Shame on you and shame on CNN.

January 27, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. riggs

Piers Morgan couldn't find anyone other than the Kardashians to interview tonight? are you serious? and spend a whole hour on them? wow. not off to a good start there, Piers. when did CNN turn into Bravo! ???

January 27, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Andrew Nevills

So sad. You came out of the gate running and then the Kardashians? You actually looked pained while they were trying to answer. I would much have preferred Madonna.

Change of direction back to your original idea please, or you have lost me.

January 27, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Norma Vernon

PIERS!!

PLEASE don't make the mistake that so many interviewers make..... when you ask a question DON'T BUTT IN while they are trying to answer you. I hate that with a passion and the only interviewer that I have ever seen who never seems to do that is Peter Mansbridge. That REALLY spoils what otherwise would be a great interview. I do like your show and think you are good except for the above. I wish you luck!

January 27, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. donal mc goangle

I caught a couple of minutes of this program and I cannot say just how awful and painful this program was. There was a famous British journalist with the Conservative Daily Telegraph and he had a good line when he was upset – " Pass the Sick Bag Alice!".

This was awful . Woody Allen had a line in one of his movies in the 70s. Americans don't throw out their trash, they recycle it as TV programs – and that was in the 1970s!

Truly awful!

I give Piers six months, max!

January 27, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Kate Gottfred, PHD CCC-SLP

Please tell the ladies a speech language pathologist could help with their nasality and their propensity to say "like" 2 or 3 times per sentence. Ie. "Then he said like, " I don't like want to think about like what like he said."
    I would be happy to refer them to someone in their area, since as a past president as the American Speech Language Hearing Association I know how to find their best fit of the 150 thousand speech experts in the country. It will help their image. Anyone's intelligence is questioned when they sound like these young ladies. Catherine Gottfred, PHD CCC -CCC

January 27, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Penelope Bointon

Piers is losing me fast. These two sisters are morons. Osteens are freaky, Stern self obsessed. Time to reconsider that long banned list.

January 27, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Mad

How about Donald Trump taking this losers place ?

January 27, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lilly

TO MAD. Good idea! Piers please invite Donald Trump and Rosie 0'donnell !!

January 28, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. menschmaven

FTLOM all manner and decorum has left. Stop talking about money already.....and begging for ppl to follow you on twitter. Do you HAVE an agent?

January 27, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Anne

Piers Morgan seems to systematically follow a list of prepared questions. The result is an interview which lacks continuity, an interview in which he doesn't listen to his guests' answers ... to the point where he appears rude and uninterested. If he keeps this up, he'll lose his television audience, and perhaps qualilty guests in the future.

January 27, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. SUZY

Cannot understand and did not beleived that the K Klan could be in CNN.
    Piers Morgan did not ask the questions to have the truth he gave them a big opportunity to promote themselves and theirs products, CNN is not a platform for promting brands, but every door is open to the KARDASHIAN.
    Very upset not about Piers MORGAN but about CNN.
    PIERS MORGAN IS KNOWN IN BRITAIN FOR BEEN KICKED OF DAILY MIROR, HE WAS SAVED BY SIMON TO BE A JUDGE HIS JOURNALISTIC CAREER ENDED WITH DAILY MIROR.

January 27, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Ottawa Stephen

Piers, remember what Howard Stern told you ????
    Having Ken and Barbie Osteen followed by the two idiots tonight ain't gonna do it.
    There was nothing , zero, interesting in these shows.
    I'd rather watch Bowling For Dollars !!!!

January 27, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. SUZY

Will never watch Piers MORGAN show.

January 27, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Gerry

Yes, agree that Larry was way way overdue for retirement...I thought he might die on the set one of these days. Kind of like Piers he has a fresh look to this program. However, have to agree on these Kardishans' who ever the hell they are, and no idea why they are famous really, what are they famous for ? there must be better and interesting folks in America...there has to be, surely.

January 27, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Marilyn

Piers, I was enjoying your show up until tonight, it was extremely painful to watch – sorry, I just had to tune out after the boob conversation, who cares!!!

January 27, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Harry Stuart

I don't really know why Piers Morgan or CNN would waste valuable time interviewing these two talentless bimbos.I turned channels after the first two minutes. Should that be the type of individuals Piers Morgan is going to have on his show, then I for one, no four in the family, will not be watching. Larry King was much more entertaining and educational than this crap...Tonights show from the beginning was PAINFUL, shame on you Piers!!!!!

January 28, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sheila

Totally agree....what was up with that??!!

January 28, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Notty

Again another group of people who have done absolutely nothing in their life....father defended o.j. Whip!!! Another Paris Hilton!

January 28, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  37. ellie

What happened to Rod Stewart tonight? Come on !! Those girls were so disappointing. Shame on you Piers!

January 28, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  38. nikki

Really....please tell me he did this for ratings. This is media at its worse. Being famous does not make you a star. These girls are the monsters media created. If the news stops making them the news no one would care. Piers how can u of all people contribute to the problem.

January 28, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Dave

Well I just wasted one hour of my time watching Piers suck up to the Kardashian girls on his show. Evidenty the Kardashians screened all questions beforehand as none of them were edgy or hard hitting journalism. I was hoping to see Piers call them out on some issues but instead all I saw was him kissing their butts. In one respect I feel for him since not one of his direct questions about anything real was answered by them. For instance when asked about Sarah Palin, their response was "I hear she is really great from a dancer on Dancing with the Stars" So if anything it should have made it very clear that they have no opinions of their own, no business sense of their own and are living off the E Channel series that plays to young women across the nation. Thanks Piers for wasting an hour of my time listening to you suck up to them and their points of view on fashion, dating and twitter!!!!

January 28, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
  40. SUZE

K Klan use the media the reality show to promote themselves and their products and shops, on the top they are paying for, classic advert had to be payed a big money to promote a product this kLAN is exploiting every single occasion and every serious media sems to fall under ther charm , cannot beleive that they can be in GOLDEN GLOBE and in CNN.
    Who can say to me today wich door is not open for them to be on spotligh payed to promote ther klan.
    For me there is a problem you cannot be payed to promote your product you nromally have to pay to show your brand.
    THIS IS A BIG AMERICAN DREAM.
    SURE WILL NEVER SEE THE SHOW.

January 28, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Jean

Piers, I think you are doing great. I've enjoyed watching all your interviews and wish you the best.

January 28, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  42. SUZE

kIM said that the reality show is a plateform to market there product brand and shops.

i always taugh that the reality show is scripted
    they don t live their life and let the camera filming the reality,
    they prepare all the show to hunt endorsement and to promote theirs shops perfume etc
    it s has always been wierd to show your shops brand and to talk about the lauch of your products
    They always lies about the reality show they always said that it s reel but in reality they use it like a plateform.
    Im really asthonish that there is no regulation on that in American medias.

January 28, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
  43. JayR

U build a repor with the of yur own talents and abilities and if people luv and believe in U they will follow and support U because U touch their life in ways that matter to them... "Seems too much like beggin for followers in order to gain some false points on being well liked" Oprah got her props on her own by the way she touched peoples lives and not by gettin somebody eles followers... "The Tweet was Weak"
    Build a good show and people will follow!
    JayR

January 28, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Soulgiver

Reguardless of how you feel about someone, let me remind you all.. there is a remote control you can use to Change the Channel.. Or, is it that you are just the type of person that would complain if you were hung by a new rope? Larry King has interviewed countless people, and not always News Worthy~ Instead of hating.. Just go about your life, you wont be missed Im sure~
    I dont buy the tabloids, and only see them at the checkouts in stores, but I am watching this because there isnt much else on at this time.. These are hard working Woman.. started working at 16 just like I did, cut off by parents at 18, in todays standards.. we need more responsible people like them in the world and not what is being created now by absent parents.
    Im sure each and everyone of the haters here wouldnt be able to fill 2 mins of anything interesting to talk about, so get off your soap boxes.

January 28, 2011 at 3:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Nicky

I've watched Larry King on and off. But I have truly enjoyed your shows, It's a refreshing change. These people that are calling people garbage should really look at themselves, I'm always taking back by how hateful people can be, wow. Your interviews are relivent to what is going on on television and in our world today. Myself and husband are looking forward to upcoming shows.

January 28, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  46. dawn

I am very disappointed at how interested Piers is in these peoples financial lives and how much they have, and
    what they spend and what they give away!!! He has had fabulous guests with a whole lot more to talk about
    than how much they are worth. If I wanted to know that stuff I would buy the national inquirer.

January 28, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  47. sheila

I miss Larry King, BUT I WAS looking forward to Piers Morgan....NOW I REALLY miss Larry King. I find Piers a surprisingly awkward and tacky interviewer. I appreciate and enjoy the British sense of humor and personality BUT that's not what he has, it's strange and uncomfortable and not enjoyable to watch. I thought the interview with Oprah was a bit too ass kissing, the interview with Ricky Gervais seemed too much like he was speaking from both sides of his mouth, and the interview with the Kardashians uncomfortably pervy. I mean, I felt like I was listening to some middle aged man at a bar tryng to be smart and trying to be serious but he's just concentrating on boobs....I mean really! They are in the end business women even if the business is entertainment and definitely deserved a more respectful interview. I hope he never interviews anyone really serious. I definitely think he is more suited to what he was doing before. Come on CNN, you can do better!! LOVE the rest of your team and nothing beats AC360!
    P.S. One more thing...Piers stop asking how much money everyone makes, it's so rude and puts them in such an uncomfortable position. Etiquette is supposed to be what the British are so good at right?

January 28, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  48. lilly

Just sent a post....where is it? It was regard to LK's guest trashes.

January 28, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  49. scrow

Let's get real. These people – the Kardashians, the Palins, Snooky are all WHITE WOMEN. Picture them otherwise and see how much interest the public would have in them doing the same things that these no-nothing women are doing.

January 28, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lilly

TO SCROW. But 0prah is black and don't you think it is enough? She is extraordinary person and could fills 3 billion of shoes, though.

January 28, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • scrow

That's my point. You have to be at the level of Oprah to be on that kind of show. Oprah is intelligent (and does not make waves. But any nothing white woman can get acclaim – Palin had a daughter unmarried, pregnant, 17 and a high school drop-out and still got nominated -this dumbo woman who did not know there were 2 Koreas and referred to NK as our allies. Her daughter picked to be a "star." What' qualified her? She is a white girl. I was disappointed in Barbara Walters when she picked Jersey Shore as among the most "most facinating people." Why? They are all white. America would be outraged if they were black people. I noticed this since coming to this country years ago. Double standard of behaviour and everyone buys into it even CNN. And this is the 21st Century. What must this place have been like in the 19th Century?

January 28, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
      • scrow

I forgot Condi Rice, former Sec. of State, university professor. Not a no-nothing so-called celebrity like the women I mentioned before and that includes the Palin 2 year term governor of a no-nothing state that no one cared about. Let's hope he won't have her on with her misstatements and lack of basic knowledge. But then again, she does have the "f" factor like the Kardashians and she is white.

January 28, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sheila

White women?? The Kardashians are Armenian.

January 28, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  50. Cate

Wow, I can't believe the whining I'm reading in these posts and the comparison between Larry King and Piers. They are two totally different people and really can't be compared. The complaints about the Kardashian sisters is hilarious because America is known for it's idolizing and flaunting of celebrities. Why should CNN be exempt from it...it's seeping in everywhere. Beware US of A, the celebs are the new gods and the people of the US have made them that way. Even those of you critizing them, you're still supporting them by responding on blogs like this. They love the publicity good or bad.
    Try this one on for size: Cease to cherish your opinions, they don't really matter. They just show the rest of the world how really pathetic the mindset of America has become.
    Y'all will forget about Larry King one day.

January 28, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  51. Julianna Gillan

I I was really so disappointed. I thought we would at last get Piers's fine interviewing talent at a hour that I could relax and with a glass of wine opt out of the caustic dialouge rampant at that hour. He can be entertaining as well as intellectually stimulating BUT horrrors! – with the Kardashians? There is an audience for those women on MTV or such but on CNN? I gave up watching and am sad that CNN is now going down in my estimation. I had thought there was a chance it was going up-market but then..... there is the common dominator that – shame – they are still feel they have to bow to..

January 28, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  52. josh

Haters!!! Stop the hate... If its easy to be famos, why not give it a try. Piers you're doing a great JOB. Everyone like watching the kardashian show, I love them a lot, you too also(I think),and everyone. It doesn't matter where we are watching it from, its even better hearing about them from cnn, because, everyone will get to see them. that's why 90 percent are directing their comments to them. Keep up the good work! Never give up! My family and I are always looking forward to watch your show, and see who's next. Love you!!!

February 1, 2011 at 4:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • scrow

Not because people comment negatively mean they hate. It just boggles my mind the trash that Americans buy into and that includes these women and the Palins et al. As Brooks of the NY Times commented – we do not live in an intelligent society.

February 1, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  53. table saw

I have been surfing online greater than three hours as of late, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

June 25, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply