Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

February 4th, 2011

Special edition of "Piers Morgan Tonight": Exclusive chat with four legendary women of TV

Sunday night will be a special edition of "Piers Morgan Tonight" – with Piers Morgan's recent interview of four legendary women of television.

The women – Angie Dickinson, Linda Evans, Stefanie Powers and Nichelle Nichols – open up to Piers about their lives and careers. In the above clip, Piers asks about how they've remained so "remarkably youthful" – and they discuss the "what the hell" part of life. Check out the full interview Sunday night at 9pmET/PT. More info below:

The exclusive sit-down comes on the heels of the television series "Pioneers of Television" on PBS, where these television trailblazers tell about the trials, tribulations and triumphs they faced as primetime actresses, and their amazing stories that punctuated the creation of America's most influential medium. The DVD is available now.

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Lynn

After the way you have jerked your viewers around with the bait and hook switching of the Colin Firth interview are we really supposed to take your word about any information you have on this site?

As a television viewer I don't ever remember being treated in such an insulting manner. Twice you have suckered viewers into getting ready to watch the interview ...CNN has promoted it with adds etc. and from other blogs I know how angry viewers are now that you lied to them about the programming twice. You have only been on one week and already you have droves of people angry at your lack or respect for the viewers, many of whom have now twice been misslead as to your programming.
    Utterly disgusting....

February 4, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Abbie

I completely agree with you, Lynn.

I am also angered at how many time Firth's I'view herein, has been pre-empted.

February 4, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Dadok

Jeremy, 10 mos later we now have had 70+ banks fail, and it ain't over yet. A real estate group eemttaiss that foreclosures are going to continue CLIMBING through 09 AND '10, and based on the assumption that the economy recovers sometime in '10, the foreclosures will gradually trail off (historically, unemployment continues to rise even after the end' of the recession.) This means we have yet to pass the 50% mark on the total foreclosures due to the bubble and the current recession!

April 2, 2012 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  2. Nancy

When exactly will your interview with Colin Firth be scheduled?

February 4, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Abbie

I completely agree with you, Nancy.

It really angers me, the degree to which people are misled herein. I don't care about listening to chat with old femal "has beens", anyway.

The cast of a GREAT film "The King's Speech", is relevant, beloved, and has a growing following.

February 4, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Kinni

This is Super Bowl counter-programming? Did you even record your King's Speech show or are you just jerking us all around? At least Bravo won't be pulling this garbage Monday night with Colin Firth's Inside The Actor's Studio interview!

February 4, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Jmarie

I am about to burst a blood vessel screaming at CNN.. What is wrong with you CNN? Can you not hear that most people have been waiting every night to see the Colin Firth interview?? . I agree with Abbie. who wants to see a rerun of old female has beens. You have not shown the Firth interview AT ALL. These women were already ON once. This is so rude..

February 4, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cesar

And I am about to burst a blood vessel and pee my pants from laughing so hard at everyone here whining to CNN!!! ROFL LMAO

February 4, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Taina

I am intrigued with your views in this arlicte. Your main points are mentioned intelligence and great writing skills. I share many of your views.

July 31, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Greg

I too wonder about putting this up against the Superbowl, but I guess it can be caught on replay. Though I'm really happy to see Nichelle Nichols ('Uhura' from 'Star Trek' ) on there!

February 6, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Diane

I think Piers Morgan is doing a great job. I love his interviews. These four legendary women....they look terrific. All the best to each of them.

February 6, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sandy

Loved the interview but Nichelle Nichols remarks about Frank Sinatra did not belong in this venue. She did nothing but embarass Angie Dickinson. I'm no longer a fan of Ms. Nichols.

February 11, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Doryce

loved the monday night show. would like to replay it.

February 7, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Zeke

Great interview on these four ladies. We love ANGIE DICKINSON!!!!!! POLICE WOMEN was the BEST!!!!!

February 7, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. smitty

When will we get an accurate interview schedule? This is really getting frustrating. I too want to see Colin Firth. I will watch on Bravo tonight but wanted to see the Piers interview. I could care less about the Facebook boys. I missed Anthony Hopkins because I didn't know he was on. My cable menu doesn't list who is on.

February 7, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Melissa

I watched the show on the legendary women of TV. I was shocked when Piers asked them who was the "love of their life" and Angie Dickinson said Frank Sinatra and immediately Nichelle jumped in and talked about how badly he treated women, apparently speaking from experience. That was a cheap shot on Nichelle's part. The question was asked of Angie and she should have been allowed her moment. Very tacky Nichelle. I hope no one ever blind sides you like that. Angie was a class act and remained a lady with dignity. I have nothing nice to say about Nichelle!

February 10, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Danilo

I love all the positive signs. You aawlys find the cutest sayings.Also, I was wondering about the Agape giveaway I won in mid Nov. I sent you an email and I just wanted to make sure you actually got it and it didn't go into spam or anything and see if you needed anything else from me. I realize your busy, I'm just really excited 🙂

April 3, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Gillian Lentin

Missed this one. How does one go about getting a copy or will it air again

March 16, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply