READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" will put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For February 7, 2011, an update on Egypt (government and protests); Super Bowl results (game and ads)...
• Egypt's new cabinet is set to have its first meeting today, while protests continue in Tahrir Square. From CNN: "As protesters maintained a human chain at Cairo's Tahrir Square on Monday - giving no indication of budging until President Hosni Mubarak steps down - the country's new Cabinet is set to have its first meeting, according to state-run TV."
• Meanwhile the Google executive who has been missing in Egypt will be released today. From CNN: "Wael Ghonim, a Google executive who has been missing for more than a week following his purported arrest in Cairo, is to be released Monday, according to two Egyptian television news networks."
• The Green Bay Packers defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers to win Super Bowl XLV 31-25. But how about those ads? Little Darth Vader and Eminem were featured in memorable spots. Also, Christina Aguilera sang...her version of...the national anthem.
• On the late former President Ronald Reagan's 100th birthday, his foundation passed their $100 million goal. Reports Gabriella Schwarz: "Sunday's celebrations will include keynote remarks by former Secretary of State James Baker, a 21-gun salute, an F-18 flyover and the official laying of the presidential wreath on Reagan's memorial site."
• The Huffington Post has been purchased by AOL for $315 million. From CNN: ""As part of the transaction, Arianna Huffington, The Huffington Post's co-founder and editor-in-chief, will be named president and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group, which will include all Huffington Post and AOL content," the statement said."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Christine simply made an error.....we all do now and then.....nobody is perfect and who wants to see or listen to Piers Morgan........another overpaid news analyst and host who is really unneeded.................there are so many of them and none of them really are interesting..........their guests may be interesting but that is why they have guests......they cannot hold interest themselves...............Piers is an overpaid waste of time............just like Barbara WaWa and the rest of them.............
I saw you did a show about exorcisms the other day ... My father preformed an exorcism for a friend of my brother in high school ... I was young and not at home ... The guy used to blackout and wake up, not remembering what he would do, but there would be destruction all around him... He came to our house for the excorsim, the boy had strength of a man and when the excorsim was over my father left the room... The boy said, "I think they are mad at me" then he was pushed up the wall to the ceiling by the spirits and ran out of the house ... You are welcome to fact check this ...
Jonathan J Tibbs
Later my brother experienced an occurance with a Mr Jared Wolitz, sooo I do believe some spirits were expelled, but they travel in such numbers, like an Infestation to the host... I have yet to find such excorsims posted, I believe them to be censored, speaking in the old tongue, levitation ... I Am searching ...
Who is she saluting, America or those bad guys? not a very good picture, in any case.
I don´t like Cristina Aguilera,her voice without soul...
Notify me of new comments via email.