Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

February 9th, 2011

Clips From Last Night: What the Winklevoss twins think of Facebook; what Michael Oher thinks of his birth mother

On last night's "Piers Morgan Tonight", two real life inspirations for Oscar movies appeared to talk about their stories. The Winklevoss twins, portrayed in this year's "The Social Network," told Piers about the way they use Facebook – and why they don't believe it's hypocritical. "Technically, we're using our idea," said Tyler Winklevoss.

Also on the show was Michael Oher, the inspiration for "The Blind Side." The NFL star told Piers whether he could forgive his birth mother and take her back:

Oher told Piers Morgan: "That will always be my mom. It hasn't moved on too far. I will be glad to get back to where we once were and for her to be a part of my life."

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Christina

Winklevoss twins = Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum

The wit bros = Dim Wit & Half Wit

February 9, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Leon

The twins are missing the point – success of Facebook is the name and how it was run

Twins should thank Zukerburg for making them the money they got.They needed help to get a simple idea which was already done by Myspace to get off the ground and they could not do it themselves. I know I would not go on Harvard.edu not being a student – too narrow a space. Facebook.com is another think – everyone has a FACE. This appeals to everyone – the name made it appealing. Harvard.edu is like a uni site not a social site.

These twins don't deserve anything. Bunch of loosers.

February 10, 2011 at 4:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Luiza

I agree. Even if Harvard.edu started it would not have gone past the Hravard uni – someone else would have started a competing site that would be bigger and more appealing. Facebook could have started a day afetr or in parallel with harvard.edu and still beat them. Don't forget Facebook.com beat MySpace. So I ma sure Zuckerburg would have beat narrow Harvard connection site.

I agree – they are loosers and lucky loosers for getting even a cent from Zuckerburg.

February 10, 2011 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Wendy

Piers is rude,arrogant and not worth watching.

February 11, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Evie Garone

I'm so sick of hearing about FaceBook!!! Whatever...

February 9, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. carol

I have to say as a viewer i was impressed by how well spoken & obviously well educated the twins are. . Every question from Piers was an attack. That wasn't an interview, that was an interrogation. Even when they answered your questions you still badgered them. You bordered on rude. Try that with a 'celebrity' & they will walk off the set.

Piers, keep up your bullying ways & you won't get one thin skinned, spoiled celebrity on your show. You need to know when to attack & when to listen.

As much as an improvment the show is without Larry King, the abrasive Piers Morgan style is already wearing thin.

Piers 45yrs old.?hard to believe, looks at least 10 yrs older

February 9, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Spark

i don't think you have any idea what you're talking about carol. I don't see you up there. The whole point of the piers morgan show is to attack, otherwise it's kissing [..]. The Winklevoss twins did not play it smart. They sat there whining about the same issues from 6 years ago. From a legal stand point Mark Zuckerburg did not steal any coding. The Winklevoss twins never could've taken "harvard connection" up to the level of where Facebook resides today. thanls for trying though.

February 9, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • MAXINE

well done Carol, it could not have been satd better, what a mean spirited person Piers is, he sounds uneducated with his responces WHERE IS LARRY ....What a mistake CNN made, I wonder how long his contract is....that is the last time watching the show for me.................

February 9, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • daniels

I completely agree!. I recorded it on the DVR and just saw the show and was astounded to see how rude Piers was.
      I have been watching the show since he came on the air, but this one was a complete turn off. He was rude and abrassive. If he continues like this I hope he has someone sitting across from him that will give it right back to him. These guys were pretty low key and respectful.

February 9, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • 3600

have to totally agree
      piers needs to relax and listen and quiit badgering the witness I mean visitors

February 9, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kay Wilshusen

I agree totally with Carol's response. I felt the twins were polite and articulate, and I was extremely frustrated by Piers Morgan's inability to conduct an interview without being abusive. He gives the impression that he is "full of himself, " and I felt he was showing his bias during the interview process. I am finding it very difficulty to keep watching his style of interviewing.

February 9, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • RJM

You spoke my thoughts exactly. It was so annoying that Piers would never let them finish their answer before hitting them again with another aggressive question. I quickly got sick of it and turned the channel. Click – good bye Piers.

February 9, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tom

Piers sure likes to hear himself talk. Why ask a question if you are going to interrupt before the person completes his answer? (I know that most CNN interviewers interrupt. They all seem to be more interested in getting their list of questions asked than they are in actually hearing the answer. But Piers interrupts before the person speaks two words. His interview seemed to be more about Pier's opinions than the Winklevos twins.

What is your point, Piers? Are you saying that the twins are at fault because they want their property back? How about if I take your house and give you a dollar for it? Oh! I get it now. You want to be able to take MY house and give ME a dollar for it. Zuckerburg is your soulmate. You admire him and hope to emulate him. I'm sure it wouldn't be about the money with you. It's about the cheating.

February 11, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. MIKA REKONEN

pierse morgan is really BORING with his cheap jokes! Get him out of CNN

February 9, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • philcarpenter

Please keep him on Mika! If you drop him, he wil be back in the UK! Don't do that to us please!

February 9, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Lakia Gordon

I really have to see "the Social Network"

February 9, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. J Roycroft

I would leave an in depth meaningful comment, however, no one of importance would come here to see it.

February 9, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tom

I'm here to say your wrong.

February 11, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Nacri

I wish Piers would let his guests talk, on every show he is always interrupting them before they can answer the previous question.

February 9, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Freddie

I completely agree! I have no problem with interviewers asking tough questions – quite the opposite. But having done so, the smart thing is to allow the guest to respond – otherwise why bother?

I don't recall Piers allowing either of the brothers to complete a single sentence before shouting them down with some inane observation or another question. If he doesn't learn to LISTEN real fast, his show will die a quick death – and deservedly so.

February 9, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Victoria

Larry King interrupted people as well. At least Piers has a lot more interesting questions to ask and looks alive and happy!

February 9, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • LUMUA

This was not an interview. Piers Morgan rattled out one question after another and the twins barely got an opportunity to respond. He literally interrupted almost every repsonse right at the beginning. It was so frustrating. I really wanted to hear what the twins have to say, and all I heard was Piers Morgan bantering on and on. It's been the same on every show so far.

I thought the twins were so dignified and patient. It was an insult to them to be interviewed by an amateur.

The ratings on this show will drop fast.

February 10, 2011 at 6:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Diana

Though I like Piers' questions, I only wish he would allow his guests a chance to answer! Why does he continue to cut them off?? At least Larry King allowed his guests to tell their stories. Keep trying Piers!

February 9, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marlowe

You actually like Piers' questions? He's an utter fool with no depth whatsoever. Last night, he kept asking the brothers why they are continuing with their legal action when they're good looking and come from a wealthy background, and hence should be happy with what they have. How stupid. Then he asked them at least five times how much they would be willing to settle for, when anyone with any sense would know that they can't discuss dollar figures in an ongoing suit. He just kept badgering away at them. I'll never watch that egotistical dimwit's show again.

February 9, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. alexbordei93

I want to refer you to going to the gym, because it is more healthy and make a date with work and many sadisfactii you are not the same opinion?

February 9, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Elaine

Piers was so unfair to the twins. He made them feel like they had no legal rights. I agree with Carol, it was like an interrogation. This may be because he is British. Brits rarely fight on principle because it usually does not pay. The legal system is still a bit feudal and justoce follows the money and status quo. Yet this is what America is all about. Don't think he gets this.

February 9, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. bmj2k

I like Piers. I just wish the guests were more interesting. I have no interest in yet more Facebook talk, and Michale Oher is pretty stale on the celebrity scale.

February 9, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Georgia Brown

I think the Winkelvoss twins are boring and need to get over themselves. I agree with Pierce and his comment about their continued campaign against Mark Zuckerburg. Mark seems to handle himself very well with all the press he gets. He has shown both charitable interest in sharing his fortune and tries to make FACEBOOK a tool that brings people together. Little did he or anyone know how it has helped to promote values of freedom as in the cases of demonstrations in a variety of Mid-east nations. Social Media was not a new idea when conceived as a dating site for Harvard – the idea of the Winkelvoss's. Mark has taken social media to dimensions because of his vision and intelligence not theirs. He deserves to be Man of the Year and is an amazing individual giving me and other grandmothers confidence in the continued innovation of Americans. The Winkelvoss's should use their Harvard education to do something productive and leave Facebook to its founder. The business world is full of people using the ideas of others to make something better and more advanced.

February 9, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Lisa

Piers Morgan's "interview" of the Winklevoss twins was a joke. An interview requires that the interviewee is actually allowed to answer the question and the interviewer listens for/to the response. Morgan seemed gleeful and full of himself as he badgered his guests and made the same point over and over and over. I hope the twins walked off the set. I turned the channel before I could find out!

February 9, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Assem

Piers is doing a good job on his show but he still is too timid and too careful not to offend his guests. Too many softablls! Also, British celebrities are nice and interesting, but you need to diversify and open your horizons within the US and the World. Some tough questions, please!!!!

February 9, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Kelly B

Good job to whomever has posted this with the term "birth mother." Could you send a memo to Piers? Adoptive mothers are very REAL.

February 9, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. SFRussell1963

Egads! I like CNN just fine but can't stand Piers Morgan. Their relentless promotion of his nonsense is redundantly annoying. Do we have to have him on the FP here too? Enough already!!

February 9, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Karen Bloom

C'mon, Piers! Why'd you play the bully with the Winkelvoss brothers? Enough already! How many times did you interrupt them as they were attempting to answer your queries? You actually came across as an overbearing ass AND I like you tremendously! So, please lose the staccato interrogation style, it was quite unbecoming and beneath you. I failed to see the need to play the "devil's advocate" and your brutish style came across as haranguing when you wanted them to name a figure that would satisfy them, monetarily. Well, there, I feel better! Soar, dear fellow, don't scrounge!

February 9, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tom

Karen, that was very well put.

To me, Piers is sort of an enigma. I want to like him, but he makes it difficult When he tries to be the clever devil's advocate he just comes across as obtuse and boring. And he won't shut up, because he HAS to show how clever he thinks he is.

Nevertheless, Piers, I'm still watching. Don't blow it!

February 11, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  18. WINNIPEG

Terrible interviewing skills. this is not UK daily magazine. I watched the Wiklevoss interview and was both impressed with the Twins response and composure and very much irritated with Piers constant interruptions and badgering. Quit asking them how much money they expect... he kept going on.... move on to the next question. And wait for an answer.. this is not talk radio... let the client answer.. Love CNN, love the guest lists.. can stand Piers for much longer. Lose the arrogance and learn some talk show skils.

February 9, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Judy

After watching The Social Network, the twins' intvw last night, and Mark Zuckerberg being intvw'd on Oprah sweating bullets, I have a new respect for the Winklevoss twins. There is no doubt that the Facebook concept originated with the twins but the key question is would the Harvard Connection have evolved to what Facebook is today without Mark Z's vision, input, ideas, leadership, etc? It's complex and complicated! However, the twins should be justly compensated for their idea and they should get the recognition they deserve. And Piers, allow your guests to answer your ?'s!

February 9, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. brad

okay my predictive text has made me look foolish there haha.
    I dont know how my phone came up with zach, i meant Mark

February 9, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Tina

I didn't like Piers in this interview. He interrupted the twins all the time and he didn't give them a chance to explain their side of the story. You could see in this interview that Piers already was against the twins and that he was on Zuckerbergs side wich isn't good because he shouldnt be at anyones side. But the most important thing is that he interrupts when the guest is talking and this is reallyyyy disturbing!

February 9, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Rella

I also must ask, whats up with Piers interrupting his quests. He was attacking them without a reason and made himself look totally insecure.
    Please let the people talk- isn`t this what a talk show is all about ?

February 9, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. FinallyFast

Michael Oher is an amazing person and I think is story is really interested. I could careless about Facebook and or the movie about it.

February 9, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. MM3

I don't have a particular side that I'm on in this debate, but I think the interview of these guys was unfair. If they weren't good looking, and if the school in question wasn't Harvard, and if their parents didn't have money, I get the sense that Piers might have expressed more sensitivity and understanding of the details of this dispute. But they shouldn't need to be poor, homely kids from the University of Southern Nebraska in order to expect equal protection under the law.

I'm not going to pretend that I know who is in the right in Winklevii vs Zuckerberg. But I do know that the laws in this country are meant to protect people from crimes. In a country full of frivolous lawsuits, it seems clear that these guys actually had a legitimate case to make, and the settlement agreement suggests that there was probably wrongdoing. Regardless, to suggest that they are "well off enough", and that they should just "let it go" is ignorant and inappropriate. If CNN violated the terms of Piers' contract, he would have every right to sue the network. But if Piers' same scrutiny of the Winklevii was applied to himself in that situation, I guess he would just need to go away and deal with it, just because he's got some money in the bank. The Winklevii are right: there's a principle of law, not to mention ethics, that our society is built on, and if you're willing to disregard that, you shouldn't be surprised with the inevitable results: a society where the rule of law doesn't mean anything.

Would Facebook have become Facebook under the Winklevii? Probably not. But that's simply not the point. And Piers Morgan should know that.

February 9, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. artistofideas

re MM3 – Hear hear!

February 9, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Willy

Who is the "CENSOR"? or why are my posyings not seen in this light? and posted here...

February 9, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. 3600

I don't know why the US thinks they need a twit like Piers Morgan

February 9, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Audrey

I feel Piers Morgan is very rude to the people he interviews – he peppers them with questions, then does not give the visitor a chance to respond – just keeps throwing questions at them. Piers Morgan needs to learn how to listen and to be more polite.

February 9, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. dee

Piers,

I have to say I do enjoy your show. But this interview was so one sided.. It was as if Zuckerberg was in your ear telling you what to say.. shame on you.. .. there was not an ounce of interest in the possibility that there are real legs to this story; which i have to believe since they got a settlement...PEOPLE DO NOT SETTLE IF THEY HAVE NOTING TO HIDE!!!!!
    (were you are afraid your shares in facebok were going to suffer)..

I just wish you would have been a bit more sensitive to the fact that they have a story to tell and you did not let them tell it without making them feel like they are trying to rob a bank... They are standing their ground and if there is truth to their side.. i say good for them for sticking to their guns.. i am not oblivious to the financial component.. but really Piers you get a salary don't you.. or you doing this show on CNN for the sheer joy of it..

According to Websters Dictionary; Journalism = writing characterized by a direct presentation of facts or description of events without an attempt at interpretation.

February 9, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Sharyn

I found Piers to be very rude and impatient with his interview with the Twins last night. I finally had to turn the program off. He would not let either of the gentlemen answer a question without him rudely interrupting. It was exhausting watching his program. At least Larry King had good manners with his guests and let them tell the story. Sorry Piers, but it time to move on somewhere else. You have lost a viewer.

February 9, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Bill

I just watched this interview and I was disheartened by how rude Mr. Morgan was. He wouldn't let the twins finish many of their thoughts, He kept interrupting. I also don't understand why he kept forcing the idea of how much money the young men wanted. I don't see why he was so hostile to their idea that justice was not to be equated with a $$ figure. He seemed to just want to disbelieve them at every turn. It was very disappointing.

February 9, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Christine

Whenever I am in my office working I have CNN on. I purposely turned the TV off last night when Piers started, once again, interrupting his guests. I purposely tuned in for his first interview with Oprah and was disgusted that he continually interrupted her. I think he could have gotten some good information from her if he would have listened. I can understand interrupting if the guest is going on an on and becoming boring, but he interrupts good stuff. If I were having a conversation with someone and they continued to interrupt me I would walk away. How rude and disrespectful Piers is. I love a good debate, but don't interrupt!!!!! I'm not going to compare him to Larry or anyone else. Everyone deserves a fair chance. I have given Piers about 5 or 6 chances and now I'm out! I hope that Piers is listening to the feedback and makes some changes so he can keep a job. You're never too old or experienced to learn something new. Hopefully he isn't too full of himself to know this.

February 9, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Ian M

I listened to the show for the first time last night. After hearing Piers Morgan "interview" the Winklevoss twins, I'll never listen to him again. Interupting someone when they won't answer a question is one thing, but interupting when they are fervently trying to answer the question is another. His questions and his style of attacking the people he's interviewing wasn't only rude, but served no purpose other than to be continually annoying.
    There's a HUGE difference between asking tough questions, and just continually prodding someone, waiting for a reaction. Kudos to the twins for keeping their cool and answering to the best of their ability when they weren't being interrupted. Personally, I wanted to go through the radio and tell Piers myself to shutup and let them finish a sentence or two.
    Maybe Piers has a fan base of some sort out there that finds this amusing. You'll never count me among them.
    It's too bad, because learning the stories of the people he'll interview could be interesting. Piers Morgan is a bore.

February 9, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. kristin

Dear Piers,

You are arrogant. You have, however, had some interesting guests, so I tune in to hear what they have to say.

Here's an idea for you: Let your guests finish a sentence occasionally. It makes so much more interesting for the listener. The Winklevoss brothers did not get to finish a SINGLE sentence because you cannot get over listening to the sound of your own witty voice. So you fired question after question and then interrupted every single answer. So, interesting guests or not, I'm done listening to your monologue. It's just not worth watching you blather on and on and on and on and...

February 9, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Ian

My thoughts on this is maybe a bit different: My guess is it shifted from becoming an interview, into an attempt at educating the Winklevoss twins and others who may suffer from the same delusions and attachments.

Hence, Piers deftly sets aside the "accustomed mode" of interviewing, and did more interruptions as usual. For the better I think - makes it less boring to hear the same arguments without getting anywhere. The arguments of the twins reminds me of my conceited self when I was in my 20s. When I would think I was open-minded, but presumed nonetheless that I was always the smart one. Then I grew-up a little bit more, and realized it is not my place to dictate how someone, how anyone, should "grow as a human being".

So my guess is that in order to appreciate last night's interview more, one should lift one's head above the grass, and try to look more on the bigger picture. There are very good lessons to be learned in that episode, or at the very least, lots of amusement - I was laughing out the whole time!

February 10, 2011 at 6:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
  36. mariam

I was very interested to hear the brothers, they came across very intelligent and willing to present their case, however Piers totally ruined the experience, constant interruption, rude and irrelevant questions such they should rest their cases if they get enough women. I wish at least he was attacking by asking intelligent questions.

This guy seem to be obsessed with women in a pathetic way. As much as I wanted to watch what Donald had to say, I could not stand Piers Morgen.

I watch CNN religiously but find this guy rude, unimaginative and just annoying and not in a provocative manner and he mumbles!

CNN please get rid of him or send him to a class to teach him how to conduct interviews.

February 10, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Chris

I agree with you. I've been watching Piers Morgan Tonight from Korea quite a bit and in all honesty I'm not impressed with him at all. His advertisement of the show is "I want every night to be an event" and "Come on guys, I made Simon Cowell cry" as if he's relevant and edgy. If this is CNN's attempt to replace Larry King and replace one great show with a newer cooler one then they have failed by picking Piers as a host. His questions are uninteresting and at times, best exemplified with the Winklevoss brothers, rude and interrupting. It's not really news or relevant issues he seems to address. I feel like his show has more of a gossip tabloid feel to it. I'm losing interest fast. Watching paint dry would be more entertaining. Piers would do much better on TMZ. Pick it up Piers, you've been dry so far.

February 11, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  37. ang

It was a complete prosecution on Morgans end. He did not let them answer 1 single question and what on earth does the question "who does better with the girls" have to do with anything??? He should have been asking relevant questions that people actually wanted to know the answers to. I have much more respect for the twins after seeing who they are and what they are about-they are a class act and I completely understand matter of "principle". I wish them success in "righting the wrong".

February 10, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Accord

In whatever you do there would be a a very vocal minority who would hate you and say all sorts of nasty things about you. And then there'd be another minority who would quietly praise you and believe in what you are doing. Though one should also pay attention to these two extremes, the most important thing is to listen to the silent majority who does not say anything and just votes with their actions (i.e. in this case, the TV remote control =)

February 10, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. kayaker313

Geez, Piers, did you have too much sugar before the interview? Or have you been watching Chris Matthews? Way too hyper...guys couldn't even answer questions before you fired another and often it wasn't so much a question as it was a statement. They feel they've been wronged by someone and it is their right to pursue the truth in court. Give them a break.

February 13, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  40. SR

.That was the worst interview I've seen Piers do. Terrible! He wouldn't let them finish a sentence. He kept interrupting them. I was interested in their story, not in Mr. Morgan's ego. He was so disrespectful. It was a really frustrating interview to watch. I didn't understand half of it, because no one finished a sentence or subject. If he keeps doing that interviewing style, I will stop watching. All I can say is "Yuck".

February 13, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  41. SR

My favorite interviewer, Tom Snyder,"A great interview, is a conversation in which you keep your mouth shut and the subject tells the story."

February 13, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Hans

"Zuckerberg": 25,900,000 hits
    "faustian": 353,000 hits
    Wonder how much time MZ had left over to read Goethe while he built his company...

February 13, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  43. datingingradschool

I feel that everyone has great ideas. For instance, perhaps there are three websites out there ala Craigslist or something that offer the same service. One other person can still come along and create a fourth website and do it better (more efficiently, attractively, etc.) and then push the other sites out because hers is now the best known. Lots of people write about love, but only those who have talent and write about love get published. An idea is only a part of what it takes to profit from a product. If the twins could have created Facebook, they would have. Wasn't that in the movie?

February 16, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Mama

I DVRed the interview watched it with my Hubby and we both agreed ...WE LOVED IT !!! Piers was dead on with "if it's not about the $$$$ give it to charity", yea right !!! How many times in history has 1 person came up with an idea and another person , steals part of it or makes it better ???? I'm not saying I think it 's right BUT it happens ALL the time. Microsoft, etc.
    All inventors are always trying to make and ides new or better, DUH !!! Keep up the edge, Piers .

February 16, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Pat

I am vry impressed with the guest you have on your show. Good Job! Keep it up!

February 26, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply