Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

February 24th, 2011

Sharon Stone on stalker: He's currently in "lockdown...so we feel safe"

Exclusive: Following up on the story that broke today, that Sharon Stone had obtained a restraining order against a man who broke into her home, Piers Morgan got the details during his exclusive conversation with the actress tonight. "He is currently in a lockdown of a psychiatric unit, so we feel safe," Stone told Piers.

"As I'm sure you've come to realize with your own celebrity, you get all kinds of fans and all kinds of incidents," she said. "Less than scary I think we proceed with some sort of logic, and people are in place and understand what to do."

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. mndoc1

I was watching Piers Morgan discussing Moammar Gadhafi statement that he wanted to die a martyr and Mr Morgan made statement that Moammar Gadhafi wanted to "die for the cause". Col Moammar Gadhafi's cause is and always has been himself. To even remotely imply that Col Moammar Gadhafi has a just cause gives him some level of credibility that he does not deserve. To even think that his comments about wanting to die a Martyr have any basis in fact, in mind , is insulting the just people who have died for their freedom and who are more martyr like than the Colonel will ever be. I wish the Muslim leaders would comment on the Colonel, his crimes, condemn him and clarify what the term martyr means to the followers of Islam. Just my thoughts.

February 25, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. ela

I just want it to say that sharon stone is my favorite actres, a very beautiful woman and tonight I'm loving her more.....very smart and very down to earth person.....the lavender goes so good on you and you look younger as you get older.....love you and be well, Ela

February 25, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jake

Who was that woman? The person on Piers Morgan on Thursday night looked nothing at all like Sharon Stone. Were viewers being tricked? Did anyone else notice this?

February 25, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Melody

To Jake:

I specifically looked at this blog to see if anyone else observed Sharon Stone's altered appearance!! Like you, I too thought Sharon Stone looked like a different woman. I had no idea who she was until her name was posted during the interview...I was taken aback.

February 25, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Amy

Omg! Was that Sharon Stone?? What [...] happened to her? What happened to that gorgeous woman we all knew? Yes I know it's called aging but that's not natural aging. She has altered herself to an unrecognizable level. Even her voice sounds different. Based on older pictures, she was actually aging gracefully. Too bad that's no longer the case.

February 25, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Abdul

I stumbled arscos something interesting today on another blog, a snippet from an old article from TMH outlining 25 years of Morgans starting in 1941. The article talks about a few Morgan sales in the early 40s and the highest price I can see is $3K. The averages are in the $300 range. The only stud fee I see is a $25 rate for in state mares, and $50 for out of state mares. I\'ll definitely be using these figures in my inflation analysis. Very interesting reading, maybe I\'ll post it on here during the off season.As I\'ve also started to think about getting in to showing the number I keep coming back to is the price I paid for my car. A used 2001 Toyota Solara in 2004, I paid $13K. I still have the car +70K miles and plan to drive it for another 100K miles if I can. I\'ll use the car a whole lot more and have it a whole lot longer, so it\'s hard to justify spending as much or more on a horse.

May 23, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Will

Howdy! This post couldn't be wrettin any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

June 27, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. TQI Incorporated

It made manufacturing safe, easy, productive and
    rewarding in general. Copper being a good conduct of electricity is preferred to
    print the circuit on the PCB. They are; Power – Start Commissions, Uni – Level Commissions,
    Global Bonus Pool Commissions, Global Bonus Pool Commissions, 500K Bonus Pool Commissions, Retail Sales
    Commissions, and Incentive Trips and Awards.

October 12, 2014 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply