Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

February 28th, 2011

Bret Michaels breaks tour news on "Piers Morgan Tonight": Poison, Motley Crue and more

Bret Michaels appeared in an exclusive in-depth interview with Piers Morgan last week, set to air Wednesday. He talked about recovering from health issues, women, his rocker life and more. But he also broke news about a new tour coming this summer.

See more tour information at bretmichaels.com.

JUNE

1 Tinley Park, IL FMB Amphitheater
2 Noblesville, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center
3 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
5 Hollywood, FL Seminole Hard Rock Live Arena
6 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
8 Biloxi, MS Mississippi Coast Coliseum
9 Pelham, AL Verizon Wireless Music Center (Mötley Crüe & NY Dolls Only)
10 Atlanta, GA Aaron’s Amphitheater at Lakewood
12 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
13 Hershey, PA Star Pavilion at Hershey Park
15 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
16 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
19 Mansfield, MA Comcast Center
20 Uniondale, NY Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
22 Darien Center, NY Darien Lakes Performing Arts Center
23 Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center
24 Pittsburgh, PA Stage AE
27 Cheyenne, WY Frontier Days (Mötley Crüe Only)
29 Youngstown, OH Covelli Centre
30 Frederick, MD Outlaw Jam 2011
31 Scranton, PA Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain

AUGUST
5 Tomah, WI Fort McCoy

**ADDITIONAL DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED**

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. wanda snodgrass

i wont know if i can go til james is here which is in august sometime but i sure want to go.if i dont make it this summer in birmingham,alabama i do know that bret michaels and motley crue are worth our flying out of state to go see them.i totally love them all but love bret and vince.wanda snodgrass smith

February 28, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. wanda.aniston

bret,i got aload of things im going thru with james aniston.if he is here and everything works out comes to gether you know i will see you august or sept in birmingham,alabama if this is meant to happen for us.i really would need vip atleast meet you at your bus to bring you your gifts that ive saved since 2009 for you and your family.wanda aniston

February 28, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. wikiwiki

Would not miss it for the world... If they miss Seattle... will fly out to see 'em.

Cheers,

February 28, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Nc

Can't wait for Rocklahoma!!!!!

I'm there!

February 28, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Erika

Oh, loved Bret on the Apprentice – so likeable, so creative :)

February 28, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Lisa Maskevich

Ironicaly These Two Bands have been my Favorites Since the Start in the 80,s I have never missed Eithers Shows when they are in my Town,I saw Poison Then BMB Twice last year..BMB in July then November,met Bret both times awesome.. I was at Crue fest this past Summer also..This is Going to be awesome,Totally Buying tickets on the 18th.. Then of Course BMB solo Tour always since Bret started this Great Band BMB totally Rocks,All the Band Members are great guys, Cant Freaking wait to see this,Wow its Gona Go thru the Freaking roof,Glad they Play in an open Ampitheater where I live in Jersey.Bret Feel better ,Please make sure your up to this We all want you to be Healthy,main objective here <3 You all Rock on Brother,Ur a Great Soul and I love you all ,awesome bunch of Guys,and Crew Woo Hoo <3 See you @ The Shows Going Platimum this time,VIP is Great ,love to u all n ur Families too ,Hello Pete,Chucky,Ray.Tony..U guys rock <3

February 28, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • trent

dummy , there was no Cruefest last summer.

March 4, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. David

Would love to see it, but doubt they come to u.k. :-(.

February 28, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Joshua

Morgan Due – Stephanie,Thank you so much for referring us to Cameron. I am SO iremesspd. I am blown away by his talent. This is the most amazing keepsake to us of our special day! He is absolutely amazing with is work!

April 2, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Amira

16a13735f2I like the valuable info you pviorde in your articles. Ie28099ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure Ie28099ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! 18d

April 5, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. bretsangel

I am sure it will rock my world, and the other Poison Bret's Angels. It will be great to see Motley Crue as well.

February 28, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. katthatgotthecream

pls!!!!!!!!!!!!! come to the UK!!!! :-D pls!!!!! Play Edinburgh castle. Would LOVE to see you guys. been jammin out to you all since I was a baby!

February 28, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Eric

Love both of them. Saw Motley Crue both Cruefeast years. Love the second one more. The dr. Feelgood 20th anniversary tour. They kicked ass. Let's hope Vince stays out of jail long enough. Can't wait for the dallas show.

February 28, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Hotmama

SOOOOOOO excited to see Poison this summer. A fan of Motley but absolutely LOVE Bret and Poison!!!!!!! Bret won me over after seeing his genuine personality on Celebrity Apprentice. After all he went through last year, I am just so grateful that he here and ready to rock!!!! So stoked!!!!!! Motley made it sound like this would Never happen-guess the fans won!

February 28, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. KM

COME TO TORONTO!! :)

February 28, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. lorie bilsky

OMG.....I'm soooooooo freakin' excited! I was hoping this would actually happen! We are going to end up taking a van load or two of people. LOL If Bret was here, I'd give him the biggest bear hug ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG Bret !!!!!!!!!!!!

March 1, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Joy hamm

When and where will the concerts be held? I live in Illinois and just wondering if they will be coming here!
    Thank you!

March 1, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Laura

Tinley Park @ First Midwest Bank Ampitheater on July 1st

March 8, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Joy hamm

Just wondering if they will be coming to the Chicago land area! I've followed Bret and Poison for 20 years and to see them with Motley Crue would make it awesome!

March 1, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  16. IN THE KNOW

Sorry to say that this is not a co-headlining tour...... Motley will be Headlining and Bret and the Boys will supporting.
    Bret needs to learn his place

March 1, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Leslie

Awesome !!! Nothing EVER kicks off in small town Tupelo, MS. This totally ROCKS !!! Can't wait to get my tickets !!!

March 1, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Lisa

POISON and MOTLEY Touring!!!!! as charlie sheen would put it---–WINNING lmfao

March 2, 2011 at 5:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • trent

haha winning! priceless. LIKE

March 4, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Cheryl Mason

I disagree with Perez Hilton's view of Piers. I think Piers is doing a great job! But, just a note...he tends to interrupt a lot.

March 2, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Name*Lilpoison BMB

Bret y u can't come 2 Puerto Rico I'm a huge fan sucks wen I c my friend taking pics wit u:( love ya all the way god bless ur so humble & ur fam

March 2, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. vada potato

Bret michaels rocks!!!! Can't wait to see the show of the year!!!

March 2, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Susan Lyons

I was a big fan of Pierce until for the second time he told a male egomaniac that they can do whatever they like in their private life. Really? Seriously? Pierce... do you do drugs, cheat on your wife and hit her? Do you think that for one minute that America will embrace you? I am totally turned off as I am sure many women are. Do you think for one moment that if Charlie and Brett were a woman that the interview would have been totally different? Of course. Disgusted. Bad journalism. You should be ashamed.

March 2, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Susan Lyons

Oh and the soft ball "talk" about the woman Brett has been with for 16 years was bs. Pierce, You let him roll right over you about that and you didn't ask one hard ball question about the mother of his two kids and the woman who saved his life. Again..B.S. He gave you some crap answer about maybe getting married was an up or down thing and the goes on to talk about his rock star life and Pierce let's it go like some Brett groupie. Gross. Really..just not good.

March 2, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. DANIELLE THOMAS

Why arent you coming to Denver or Colorado Springs? Please add Colorado!!! PLEASE!!!!

March 3, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Michelle May

I am so excited to see Bret and Motley Crue perform @ the Bradley Center, Milw, WI!!! I know this will be the absolute greatest show/concert I have ever seen in my lifetime. As soon as tickets go on sale I'm there!! Brets career has been amazing and I've followed his music and been a fan for more than 20 years (since he was with Poison) so I don't intend on missing this once in a lifetime concert because it will rock;-)

March 4, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Sherry

My 2 fav bands from the '80's i've never gotten to see..I hope i can make it to the Nashville show. I love you Bret, I missed a Chattanooga meet&greet&then u had ur health problems i've been praying for you&your family since day 1.
    Love you Bret can't wait to see you&the Crue..maybe u can come 2 just 1 other town in TN? Chattanooga or Knoxville?
    Much Love♥

March 4, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  27. bronwyn

Please Bret.Bring poison to Perth Western Australia.We love you here.

March 4, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Rakesh

Wakgari Yonas Posted on Dear Sır;madam I was Graduated from Jımma Unıversıty by Anaesthesıology ın 2009 by B.Sc. Now I am so pleasure If a get an ouroptpnıty of masters Scholarshıp ın any related fıeld, I Am so welcomed Wıth Regards

April 2, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ricardo

16a1543511cI wish more guys would write posts like this that are actually itesretning to read and not boring like many others. With all the fluff floating around on the web, it is rare to read a blog like yours instead.keep updating your blog. thx! 195

April 5, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Shelley

Come to Melbourne Australia!!!!

March 19, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Mefsfiersuale

инфракрасное отопление квартиры
    проект отопления дачи
    расчет радиаторов отопления в квартире
    установка автономного отопления
    газовые котлы отопления двухконтурные висман

April 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. kusoveipez1

афиша фильмов Dayintray v3.00.78 multilanguage

April 21, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Scesogeossink

мне понравилась обувь на этих сайтах:

товары для охотников, туристов, рыболовов
    товары для охотников, туристов, рыболовов
    товары для охотников, туристов, рыболовов
    товары для охотников, туристов, рыболовов
    товары для охотников, туристов, рыболовов
    товары для охотников, туристов, рыболовов
    товары для охотников, туристов, рыболовов

а вам?

September 2, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Philippines Holiday

Philippines Holiday Great Idea….It IS different from all,Thanks a lot for the post. Im a massive fan of the blog,I’m reading every word here.and i thing no any one want to miss to read site .

September 9, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Toshinori

16a1403535fI want to show my appreciation to the wetirr for rescuing me from this setting. Because of looking out through the world-wide-web and getting basics which were not beneficial, I thought my life was gone. Living devoid of the solutions to the difficulties you've fixed by means of your good short article is a serious case, as well as those which could have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn't noticed your blog. Your own knowledge and kindness in playing with almost everything was priceless. I don't know what I would've done if I had not come upon such a stuff like this. I can now look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this expert and sensible help. I won't think twice to propose your blog to any individual who should have recommendations on this matter. 195

April 2, 2012 at 7:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
  33. XBJustin

Здесь я нашел хороший пример-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pQWaYosDck – проекты домов и схема воплощения вашего проекта коттеджа.

September 18, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. kopiwm

Копилка онлайн денег - Не можешь собирать круглую сумму?
    Неутомимо тратишь вебмани и яндекс деньги?
    Сегодня поглощать сервис где ты можешь скопить мелочь, сам выбирай дату съема денег и смотри что вебмани и яндекс рублей накопил.
    Скопи монета, купи то, что ты хочешь.
    Копилка создана исключительно чтобы вас.
    Попробуй наш сервис и мы уверенны, сколько ты еще не некогда будешь собирать электронные финансы сообща с нами.
    Это удобно, это надежно, это выгодно.
    Собирать деньги в интернете- днесь это легко.
    Наблюдай изза своим балансом.
    Добавляй электронные деньги.
    И ты получишь кругленькую сумму именно в ту дату, которую выберешь сам.

November 12, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Andreas Burnaugh

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and brilliant design.

January 5, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  36. wineej

Please add other video tutorials related to cooking if you have, as I would like to learn more and more regarding all recipes of cooking.

May 17, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  37. wineek

On every weekend, we all friends together used to watch movie, as fun is also essential in life.

May 24, 2012 at 7:47 am | Report abuse | Reply