Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

February 28th, 2011

Charlie Sheen: "I'm still alive, which is pretty cool"

Charlie Sheen talked to Piers Morgan in his first live television interview since the "Two and a Half Men" shutdown this evening. Sheen brought the results of a recent drug test to show he was clean. Piers asked him about if he had any regrets. "There's a couple things I wish I hadn't started," said Sheen. "One of them is smoking cigarettes."

And he summed it up: "I'm still alive, which is pretty cool."

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Victor

Well one thing about the show was quite obvious. According to Charlie Sheen the is no power greater than himself. I'll take my 11 years clean and sober of Charlies questionable days (drug free ) any day. I don't know who is more delusional Charlie Sheen or Ghadafi . One thing is quite clear Charlie needs to quit sucking on that glass dick and shut up. He is his own worst enemy . Does he not realize what an utter fool he is making of himself

February 28, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • tony

what ever happen to caring or is it we are upset that he makes allot more then any of us. i know that i can help charlie threw this and it wont cost him a dime. god can and will save him all he has to do is let him into his life . the past is the past its a new day. why do we have to throw him under the bus just because he has more then us . every one loves to step on people when there down. not god. and im not one of those bible bumpers but he saved me and he will save charlie.

February 28, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • stwebb

He's not making very much right now! So what's there to be jealous about?

March 17, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Silence

Hahaha he is an example of what ego is

March 1, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • jeanne

Charlie Sheen would be best served by a media embargo – P MORGAN and the producers would be well served by elevating their game and not construct an obvious exploitation for ratings by brinigong Sheen on the show. this form of drivvel entertainment in themidst of seriouv news all over the world, is a channel switcher.. he is so obvioing usly altered or in deep psychological pain that the humanitarium thing to do is to stop the interview and whatever perverted enjoyment you all are having putting a mad man on display.. Morgan doesn't belong on CNNeither

March 1, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Paul

It is a shame that the symptoms of mania are not recognized by the interviewers at CNN. Mr. Sheen's illness is being treated as news as he is humiliated in front on the public. People suffering from mania need treatment and not national forums

March 1, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Nancy

Hi, I also suffer from Mania. I have been bipolar for 30 yrs. It is a treatable mental illness which Charlie Sheen has under control. The media are not pysch drs and do not know anything about mental illness, therefore they call charlies behavior crazy. The media thinks are are normal, so anyone who is honest and says what the media does not like they call erveryone crazy. Media leave Charlie alone. Stop being so judgemental about subjects you know nothing about.

March 1, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
      • CLK

I don't think Piers meant to lead him astray, but I agree that Charlie Sheen seems textbook bipolar. From the interview, I don't think he's been informed of what that is and what can be done.

I don't think it should be humiliating. The public are ignorant about it. He's just manic. It happens. He needs therapy and meds, probably. So do a ton of folks.

Take care, Charlie!!! This isn't nearly as abnormal as folks are acting like it is.

March 1, 2011 at 3:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Nancy

Please do not blog disrespectful comments about Charle Sheen. Remember what you blog goes all over the world to millions of people. Do not be so cruel to Charlie or anyone. You are a cyber bully.

March 1, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Donna

I agree with you. He is definitely getting the attention he wants whether it's good or bad, just like a child. He has many issues that he needs to get under control. The role that he played on Three and a Half Men was so easy for him – he played himself. A drunk, whormonger, womanizer and no real regard for how his actions effect his family. He's self-centered, uncompassionate and we the public should just ignore him completely. CBS should stay away from him. We will not be watching any further showings. Even if CBS thinks they can still make money using him they should do the right thing and tell him to go to rehab and find a new career.

March 29, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • reube91

Who cares? It's his life, and you have no say in it.

April 4, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Leroy Yegge

Piers Charlie said something that was so true, most rehabs only have a 5 percent success rate.I have been dealing with Addictions for the last 7 years.It is a joke how these rehabs pack people in and charge the money they do and get very little results and no one questions it.Kudos to charlie fro bringing it up.

leroy yegge

February 28, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • clk

Good luck to you, leroy :)

I agree with a lot of his points about how they do treatment. I've never had to go (just a ciggie addict), but Dad's been in AA forever.

I hope Charlie finds some guru in the desert or something to do some kind of skydiving, kicka$$ rehab that teaches the right lessons in a less schooly way.

Maybe Charlie will start a [...] Charlie Sheen Center eventually :D Punk Rock rehab. Yes!

March 1, 2011 at 4:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Brian D.Lawlor

Listening to Piers talking to Charlie Sheen....into a state of denial..thinks he can handle it yet it is handling him. Weight loss evident...when crack becomes your mistress she runs you to the ground. Charlie knows this but denies it while looking to pack the pipe as soon as he leaves the interview with Piers.

February 28, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. movintarget

Charlie still isn't understanding the hole he's in. If he wants a partyin life style he needs to go to a brothel and party on, but not on family TV. He sounds like he's on drugs, now.

February 28, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Canadian

Charlie \sheen a[[ears to by like a kid with ADAD without his medication. \Great he got support from Mel Gibson, another anti-semite – sorry man you play with fire you get burned

February 28, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Nancy Cerda

Charlie Sheen does not have ADD. He has a chemical inbalance identical to Britney Spears. When Britney took her medication all her manic and crazy behavior went away. Lindsay Lohan has the same problem along with Mel Gibson. They are all bipolar. All they need is the right medication to stablize their behavior.

March 1, 2011 at 2:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • bigdaddy26

My son is a wonderful human being but I see my son every time I listen to Charley Sheen
        My son is 41 yrs old and is the poster child for Bipolarism
        He will not take any medication so he will suffer for the rest of his life and that is just sad

March 1, 2011 at 6:32 am | Report abuse |
  6. Phidian

I'm sorry, but Pierce gives God-Knows-Who all this grief over mostly nothing. (Watched him do it) But he's sitting here giving CHARLIE SHEEN all these atta-boys? This is really making me feel creepy, think I'll go take a shower. Never thought I'd say I miss Larry King.

February 28, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Passion

After tonight's interview with Sheen, I really question Piers' credibility. I have always liked Sheen, but in his "many" interviews, it is pretty clear that Sheen has some type of mental imbalance going on with him and he needs to get some help. However, for Piers to uphold his behavior as if it is okay to act anyway you want to as long as long as you show up to work on time and do your job. Even Sheen had to correct him when he referred to Sheen as a good businessman and Sheen replied back that he wasn't because he hadn't save any of his riches. The part I saw wasn't an interview, but a moment for Piers to say to Sheen "you are okay just as you are" instead of finding a way to reach out and help him. I got so disgusted until I could only take about 20 minutes of the show and I had to change the channel.

February 28, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Sproggo

Piers – Any credibility you had, for me, is gone. I've been a marginal viewer since you first came to CNN but, after this tragic display, I will not be watching your show again.

March 1, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
      • Nancy

Piers I love your show. You are the best interviewer I know. Thank you for giving Charlie Sheen the public forum in which he deserves. The media is only reporting one side of the story. What is so sad is that People think he is on drugs when he isn't. Most people do not know the symtons of Mania. He has a lifelong mental illness condition. I also am bipolar and walk around in a manic state and people who do not jnow me say am crazy.

March 1, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
    • jd2408

I totally agree. I don't know how it is in the UK, but here in the States we have a war on drugs and it is a serious problem. Piers told him that its none of his boss's business what he does on his own time and really sounded as if he was condoning Sheen's actions. I don't really think Piers did him any favors tonight. Too bad. This man badly seems to need help and I for one hope he gets it.

March 1, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Susan

What I like to know, is why the various television stations are giving this nut, (Charlie Sheen) ANY AIR TIME !! We all know what his problem is, but Piers what is yours? Very disappointed with you & turned your show off.

February 28, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • clk

The problem is apparently un- or under-treated bipolar disorder! I had no idea. That's such good news. Explains the addictions and things. Medication might really help him.

Good luck, Charlie! Dude, so many people are on antidepressants or mood stabilizers. Much better than crack for what you've got.

March 1, 2011 at 4:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. ralph Leach

Having a brother who is now a recovering alcoholic and working with at risk kids who were children of adult alcoholics for a number of years I can only feel compassion for Mr. Sheen. He seems to be following the often seen track to the bottom by not accepting reality; rather his internal perception. Most unfortunately I think he will continue to slide until his life is in ruins and only then seek help and recover.

February 28, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. joan c

This guy is a joke. I used to think Charlie Sheen was ok, but after his selfish, self centered comments tonight, I don't care if I every see him act again. I've seen denail before but he tops the cake. I hope they rip the floor out from underneath him. Maybe that will wake him up, but it would take years to fix his self centerdness. He is really a mess. The only thing I feel about him after tonite is sorry for him. What a spoiled selfish brat.

February 28, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Disgusted

I don't know which is worse - Charlie's behavior, or the media's enabling of a man's destructive impulses. I keep thinking of the movie Network and how those in the TV business decided good TV was worth more than a man's life. This spectacle has become very sad indeed. I hope Charlie gets the help he needs, and that he gets it fast.

February 28, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Kathy

OMG. As I'm watching Charlie Sheen tonight I am sad. As a recovering addict I can see through Charlie Sheen. He is as I was, a lost and a very sick man. I fear he is on the path to death because his denial is so deep. I really believe unless a miracle happens he will die. At this point I can never see him acting again. He is full of flight and his mind is not clear. I think he's using tonight as a matter of fact. I will pray for him.

February 28, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Janet Kloepfer

Watching the show – Charlie Sheen seems the victom of lots of bad advice. My husband and i love his show and feel it reflects him (Charlie Sheen). What are is the writer/producer complaining of – Charlie Harper is Charlie Sheen!! ! They have not created a monster – he is a real person and Mr. Lorre needs to except him. CBS needs him – they have no others shows!

February 28, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Canadian

So true, Piers, why the heck are you so far up this guys ass, also stope providing you opinion, jus ask the questions so your audience can make their own opinion on the facts....thats called interviewing

February 28, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Phidian

TOTALLY agree with you guys, turned it off and am now looking for a comedy that is not quite so dark.

February 28, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Marky

Absolutely disgusting! Is there no one in all of the news media who has the decency to pass over Charlie Sheen and just urge him to get some help??

CHARLIE SHEEN IS MANIC! IT'S PSYCHOSIS! I've seen it enough to recognize it immediatly. He's either bipolar or schizophrenic, most likely brought on by drug use, and that's why he's saying all this weird megalomaniacal stuff that is barely understandable.
    It's like the media is intentionally ignoring the medical reality so they can keep reporting on it and exploiting his condition.
    How about getting him some help instead of parading him out in front of the world for some cheap ratings? Sleaze bags!
    And the "anti-defamation league"? They're publicly accusing a mentally ill person of being anti-semetic because some of his crazy ranting mentioned a persons Jewish name? HE'S PSYCHOTIC! It has no bearing whatsoever on his real opinions or personality. It's no different then a bag lady walking around ranting about the CIA stealing her shopping cart.
    A few weeks ago the media was going through the manic nonsensical ramblings of the kid that shot congresswoman Giffords trying in vain to make sense of it. Have you learned absolutely nothing?
    Where are all these mental health advocacy groups whose job it is to stand up for people like Charlie Sheen and get them help before someone gets hurt. Or at least put an end to this circus of media outlets lining up to trade in their soul for an interview with someone they should be trying to help!
    It's absolutely sickening

February 28, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marky

Anyone who has had a friend or relative with bipolar or drug induced psychosis can spot it immediatly and without question. It's so obvious!
      It's not going to get better, it's going to get worse until he has to be hospitalized (of burried).
      There is no excuse for the media not realizing this. Even Dr Drew has explained that Charlie is manic and needs help. The only reason CNN and ABC and TMZ and whoever else can get an interview are ignoring the medical truth is because they just want some ratings by providing Charlie a stage to make a fool of himself.
      Someone needs to step in and save him from these vultures!.
      It's no differen't then the idiots that stood around taking pictures of princess Dianna's car wreck (after chasing her in to a bridge).

February 28, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • clk

Absolutely just a manic episode of some sort. They are handling it so badly. Folks think he's a self-centered jerk when he's just in a manic phase.

I wouldn't go straight to baglady. Harsh! He's just bipolar. It's a big deal for him right now but not terribly interesting or unusual.

YOU'RE JUST BIPOLAR, CHARLIE. TRY MEDS FOR IT. And good luck :)

March 1, 2011 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
  15. leslie

Pierce, good interview tonight...relaxed, calm and relevant. Good viewing.

February 28, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Julia Howard

Piers and CNN. Wow what you won't do for a hot interview. Charlie Sheen is in need of help not in need of helping you and CNN make a pathetic play on this fiasco he is envolved in. You seem to be egging him on and can't be sincere to say his personal life is his own affair. He is in great need of help–I can't believe this interview you are doing. Offer him help. Think what he will think if or when he gets sober and clean and looks at this interview. Think of what mental illness does to people and addiction. Wow, I really have been impressed with you Piers until now. CNN you need to regroup–do you honestly think Larry would have done this?

February 28, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Doug Collins

saw the interview and have to say I never thought much of Charlie but I thought his conversation was sincere and honest and he seems to be an alright guy. Great interview and conversation by Pierce. really makes it work.

February 28, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Phidian

wow, really???? Did we watch the same conversation????

February 28, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Latiffe Lett

What a waist of time to have Pierce Morgan, who is a sorry interviewer, to interview Charlie

February 28, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Laurie

Is anyone suprised to hear Charlie blame everyone else for his problems while claiming that he was able to "cure" himself in a week with his mind? Does he even understand that there are illnesses involved here? Does Pears Morgan? Morgan never challenged Sheen, he never quoted some of Sheen's more extraordinary claims and he allowed Sheen to constantly lobby for his salary and a return to filming. Anyone who has dealt with addicts recognizes the shape that Charlie is in at this moment – denial. The next step will be a return to the substances that fire his allusions. This will be followed by more bad behavior. We all suspect how this will end . . . a familiar Hollywood tale.

February 28, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Sanduka

I think Piers' interview was respectful of his guest. I applaud him for treating his guest as a guest and not talking down to him. Even though I don't agree with Charlie's behavior the last couple weeks

February 28, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Noel

I thought it was completely repulsive that Piers Morgan fawned over Charlie Sheen and said he had an absolute right to live how he wanted. He basically put an abuser of woman on a pedestal. So, it's okay to hit women? We need someone on tv who has abused women for 20 plus years?

February 28, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Noel

I will never be tuning in to Piers Morgan again after seeing him not only defend but lionize a man who has abused woman all of his life.

February 28, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Emily

I was completely shocked at how soft Piers was on Charlie Sheen tonight. He usually hits hard and doesn't take a lot of b.s. from his guests, but Charlie is so OBVIOUSLY full of crap and Piers didn't call him on it ONCE.
    Interviewers are supposed to be the voice of the audience, asking questions that we want to know and digging deep for the information that we find intriguing. Piers did not accomplish that tonight. He seemed to be coming from a very biased point of view as Charlie's friend, avoiding any sort of objectivity or truth. This was, by far, his most disappointing interview.

February 28, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jim

Emily I agree...what a weak interview and very biased.

February 28, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Jim

Well...Well....Charlie Sheen is getting desperate now. When CBS stated that they have shutdown production here comes Charlie. He needs this money to support his addiction...plain and simple. Pierce...why would you ask this guy to host your show? I guess more money as well. I bet the CNN CEO loved that one !!
    You could even see the dark tan marks on Charlie's right index finger and thumb...indicating that he as been smoking and using the pipe!! What a joke...blaming everyone for his addiction. His has lost weight as well.

February 28, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. unamused

Manic, pyschotic, lunatic - it doesn't matter what label you give him, this is Anna Nicole Smith all over again. We are watching a sick individual unravel right before our eyes, yet nobody seems interested in helping him. The media machines only need mention his name and people eat up every drop. There is a reason nobody from his show is reaching out to him in "support". He has broken the relationship and trust that is needed for people to stand with you in trying times. Them not speaking to him or for him speaks volumes. Come on, Piers. You have to be smart enough to see through his manipulative personality. Live you life is o.k. when it doesn't affect those around you. Clearly he is out of control and those around have suffered.

February 28, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. valerie

Whoa Charlie. You're looking very sick and sounding mentally sick. I strongly suspect your denial of being high during this interview to be a lie. Looking and sounding extremely 'edgey' tonight. Typical of someone who is high and has been high for several hours. Piers, I think you handled the interview well. Put out the questions and allow Charlie to fill in the blanks however he see's fit in the moment. Lastly, I would have liked to have seen Charlie offer to financially help out all of the cast and crew that he has put out of work.....own that Charlie.

February 28, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • clk

Not high tonight, I don't think. Textbook manic episode.

He just needs therapy for bipolar disorder. Addictions are common. It makes total sense now.

March 1, 2011 at 4:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  27. aj *

I have read some of these comments an first off if your in recovery an working a good program who am to judge charlie! I'm here to say that i had to hit rock bottom before i got clean i had to lose everything i had i was homeless jobless an friendless until a power greater than myself sent a man into my life who was a recovering addict who told there's a better way to live come with me an took me to a meeting but i didn't get clean overnight it took time an doctor Drew can say what he wants i had no child hood problems i got addicted in the miltary! So Charlie if you read this good luck i support you in your action dont hide who you are please just be you

February 28, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dale

Are you realy sober AJ? You do realize that your addict/alcoholic thinking has to change. Dont you? Sounds like you have only put the plug in the jug.

March 1, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Julie

That was one of the most interesting hours of television I've watched in awhile. Charlie, you are a bright guy but so clearly in need of some help. Impressed though at how neutral Piers remained – that is good journalism.

February 28, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Alan Gary

BEST Interview I've EVER seen, and I've watched King for 25 years. Piers asked important, intelligent questions, while giving Sheen his first opportunily to say he was sorry. This is his first public appearance where he sounded rational. Whatt is he so guilty of? He parties too hard? Everyone deserves a second chance. Why not him? Piers is the first one to give him a fair shot at that. Compassion is rare in this business. I'll be a Piers fan for life.

February 28, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Phidian

sorry, he wasn't giving him "compassion" he was giving him a pass. Two different things. Respectfully.

February 28, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • aj *

A pass is not it at all the man is a addict that interview was a cry for help rehab sucks it is true five percent get clean hundreds of thousands that go keep using an die with a person in that much pain the last thing you want to do is bring up there wrongs there already down lift them up is what piers was trying to do

February 28, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Gary

Men is a great show and will do well without Sheen. Bring on the replacement. How about Robert Downey JR. Charlie's had it!!

February 28, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Randy

Well I'm still a fan of Charlie Sheen. I have see addiction's kill. I know that AA helps some people. The Charlie Sheen of the past is not quite the one in the interview. During some points in the interview Charlie seemed lost and started the crazy talk. He could not sit still to save his life that is not normal. Either way if he is or if he is not I wish him well. It's a shame that the show and fans have to suffer! BTW it's not a family show I love the show however I would not let my children watch. Pierce your doing a good job keep it up.

February 28, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Mick

After watching the interview I am extremely disappointed in Piers. I will not watch his show again. It was not what Charlie said, but what Piers' comments were.

February 28, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Don Howard

This show is a joke. Piers should be ashamed of himself. On this stage...CNN....9:00 pm, to let this creep slip away as Piers did was a disgrace. He should have walked Dr. Drew, or some other authority figure to do the interview with him. Totally failed.

February 28, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. David B

Sheen doesn't seem to get it that AA never holds people hostage, it is an open door environment. He seems to be in total DENIAL = Doesn't Even Notice I Am Lying.
    He will either be killed by his demons or himself................pray for him, he is very sick.

February 28, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Don Howard

I must tell you Piers...I have watched almost all of the shows thus far. You are making Larry King look like Ted Koppel. Your questions are beyond belief. I haven't heard a SINGLE tough question yet, to any of your guests. The way you sucked up to Charlie Sheen should have cost you this gig. The most talked about celebrity in a long time, and you just couldn't have sucked-up to him any more than you did. And you should have stood up for Dr. Drew and Sheen's silly comments about him, and everything else....especially as the father you are.

February 28, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. EveryoneElseistoblame

I haven't been addicted to anything. I'm just not addictive. I'm completely the opposite of this.

But he seems to know what he's talking about... No offense. None of you do know him – and maybe he is just a go go go drink all day party all night kind of guy and maybe he's not. Maybe he enjoys it – and maybe he doesn't. But who's to really point the finger? Recovering addicts, or those clean and sober or maybe those who aren't addicted to a thing?

You can't rationalise someone elses thoughts by standards of today. If this was Woodstock would he be persecuted the same?

Some people don't want to live like you, or me or anyone else, just themselves, My god America – take some Sheen advice and look at your own lives.

February 28, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Terry S.

What advice? I couldn't get past his delusional and egomaniacal rant over people being losers while he is so wonderful. What about others "wanting to be like him" too-let's don't forget that one. Well, I don't want anything this self centered, miserable man has. I would hate to be him and go to bed every night with that mind. I'm also even more thankful he's not my father. I feel for those 5 children..oh but wait a minute; Charlie's not hurting or affecting them in any way with his behavior now, is he? I bet he's such a perfect father in his own mind too. I wonder if his children will blame those of you who think their father's behavior is acceptable when Charlie hits his wall? If this isn't his "bottom" and there is more to come, then I pray it won't be his death that finally makes him stop, if only for his children's sake. They don't deserve this. No child does. Sounds to me like CBS stepped up and did something to help Charlie receive the consequences of his actions. Too bad that in Charlie's mind, he has no responsibility for his behavior. He's always the victim. What a sad game to play. Go support him in that ignorance. I hope he continues to get chauffered and doesn't decide to drive in his condition. He may kill someone. Please God keep him away from my kids. I'll pray he doesn't hurt yours too.

March 1, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Walt

Piers, your obsequiousness tonight was sickening, right till the very end. Where is your spine, man? The spectacle of the networks tripping over each other to get an interview with this maniac is pathetic. You have gone steadily downhill since Oprah. You are always acting like you want your guests to say you're doing well, it's so sad. I am disappointed, but you really are a let down lately. Even Larry made you look weak, when you had him on. Howard Stern was right-3 months.

February 28, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Stephen

Piers,

I think you're an exceedingly talented interviewer and I've enjoyed many of your interviews to date tremendously. However, I think that you gave Charlie Sheen a disservice tonight, as he clearly appears to be in great need of help and who will, if he continues on his current path, die soon or in the very least, very prematurely.

You could have been an intervention, rather than potentially contributing to his self-justification for addict-induced choices made to date.

Stephen MD

February 28, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Jack Kavonian

Uh, the interviewer was insincere when he suggested that there was not a single reason that the show should
    be canceled and that he felt Charlie Sheen should be able to live his life any way he liked.

My suggestion to the interviewer:

First, the show is a business and business owners can shut down their business any time they like.

Secondly, Charlie Sheen verbally bashed his bosses. I've done it and it turned out the same way as Charlie Sheen's little tirade did.

Interviews are so much more interesting when the interviewer isn't trying to play the idiot and cater to the retarded mentality of the viewing public. Check out Larry King for a solid, mature interview. No stupid theatrics.

February 28, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Dan Marcus

Piers, your show with Charlie Sheen was an embarrassment to you, your audience, and profession. What was the point of providing a platform for a such a self-aggrandizing and self-centered individual? The contrast between your interview with Charlie and the brief appearance of Anderson Cooper waiting to report on the situation in Libya put in stark perspective what could truly be of value to the viewing public.

February 28, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  40. dina

Charlie Sheen is not my husband or brother or father or son. He is a guy that makes me laugh on a tv show. I find his rants an endless source of entertainment which I believe is what he wants them to be. Let him and his loved ones deal with his personal life And just sit back and enjoy the show!!!

February 28, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Silence

Why are the networks even bothering interviewing him? Just wash your hands of stars and interview people who are contributing to society not hindering society with their immoral actions!

March 1, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Corina Cisneros

Dear Piers,

Please accept my sincere CONGRATULATIONS on your masterful and brilliant performance in conducting the interview with Charlie Sheen. I also want to congratulate Charlie as well. I find him to be highly intelligent and expressed him self sincerely very well. The interview could of been a disaster, but your genuine ad sincere approach puts your guests at ease as well as your audience. I wish you tremendousness and resounding success. Now I know and understand why you were chosen to take Larry Kings slot! I do mis Larry though, he has his own unique style and you do to. Welcome to CNN! Best wishes Corina Cisneros from Miami.

March 1, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  43. LMD

Mr. Morgan,it was fun to watch you feed into the delusions of Charlie Sheen. I mean really,because he gave you a break all those yrs ago,you acted like a school girl with a crush. Sorry,but if you cannot disengage your personal feelings for a person and do intelligent,hard hitting interviews,the go to the E Network where this drivel is expected.

March 1, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Paula

Piers, why not be a journalist and stop sucking up to these celebs. You basically told him (Sheen)-it's your life, what does it matter what you do with your life. Or I see you sitting right here and I don't see that you have a problem. REALLY?!?! Sheen is in DENIAL. It is unfortunate. Sheen is special like everyone else in this world. But Sheen needs a reality check, he's talented but he's going to be DEAD soon if he doesn't slow the roller coaster. I like Sheen, I wish him well but given his recent history he clearly has an issue. He is putting blame on anything and everything but himself. The bottom line is you cannot help someone that doesn't see that they need help...

Very sad that he's doing this to himself and not seeing it because he is talented. He is creative. :-(

March 1, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Shelley

I'm currently watching the interview and the first thing that came to mind was bipolar. My husband has the disorder and it's uncanny the similarities.
    Way to go Piers....it would be easy to fry him with all that has been going on but you are conducting a respectful interview.

March 1, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • clk

Classic manic mood, in't it?! My sister is bipolar, too. Never let her near a credit card in that mood ;)

Take care, Charlie! You're just bipolar. That makes total sense.

March 1, 2011 at 3:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  46. rianasap

Piers:...Sheen, please quit smoking while you can, and please wash the nicotine off your fingers. You showed'em in front of the cameras. Don't wait for the worse, man!!!

March 1, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Saved by Grace

You have no backbone, Piers. You are a very accomplished journalist but I agree you lost much credibility in saying that you thought he was funny during his on air, delusional rants. Do you really believe he is fine and has no problem? Really? You looked weak in that interview. Not your finest moment. The other real journalists who interviewed him were polite and asked him real questions. They didn't pat him on the leg and say he was okay. You could see the disbelief and disgust in their faces. They didn't suck up to him like you did. It is such a shame and I am disappointed. All you care about is being accepted by a patheically sick addict who is immature and self-absorbed. Does Charlie Sheen's opinion of you really matter? Your are a fluff talk show host at best and not a news worthy show.

March 1, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dale

Well put. I agree 100 percent.

March 1, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • clk

I'm glad he was being sensitive. I have a sister who is bipolar, and if Charlie's not in a manic episode, I'll eat my hat :) If anything, they probably shouldn't interview him while he's manic because folks notice something's a bit off.

Take care, Charlie!! A bit off isn't the end of the world at all. Just look into bipolar disorder, will you?

March 1, 2011 at 3:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Erika

I suppose it would be one thing if he were really choosing to use drugs. But since drugs are addictive, can they ever really be a choice? In which case, he's not really choosing anything – he's just an addict. Maybe there's a recovering addict who's been in his shoes that can get through to him and make him question his way of thinking about his condition ...

PS It looks like Charlie's going to push Piers over the top of that Lord Sugar thing he's got going on twitter haha

March 1, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Dale

Unbelievable! What a clown Charlie Sheen is. You sound as if you condone his behavior Piers. "You should be able to act any way you please" Suck up. Alcoholics Annonymous has transformed millions of lives. Drunks no longer drive drunk, abuse their wives or bring home STD'S, abuse their children, spend the house payment, miss their kid's birthdays, the list goes on ad infinitum. AA save the tax payers millions of dollars by keeping drunks out of prisons and county jails, out of treatment centers and emergency rooms. Charlie, you are a classless fool. You put down an organization responsible for transforming millions of lives on national television. Your a joke with an ego so big it has it's own zip code. When your addiction claims your life which it will with out serious help. The kids you influence will scratch their heads and wonder why. I am all about recovery but not at the expense of an organization responsible for SO much recovery.

March 1, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  50. don fahrney

Morgan is worst interviewer on earth, constantly interrupting and interjecting himself into conversation. He could have said hello and Sheen would have railed for the entire hour on what would have been fascinating TV, but no, Morgan interrupted Sheen in mid-sentence time and time again. Watch Rossen's interview it was sparkling, he let Sheen rant which tells more about the troubled man than all the self serving and preening [...] of Morgan who was always trying to make Sheen look good, such as you are such a kind man, ugh, ugh.

March 1, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
  51. lee chevalier

Good show Pierce, it really shows that Charlie Sheen is in pretty bad shape; he looks really paranoid not comfortable at all. I hope he sees hjmself, and takes time to take care of his being. there might be a good person still in there. Good luck on your life Charlie.

March 1, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  52. Erika

arrrgh – I've got a comment comparing the sober Charlie Sheen I saw interviewed about 9 or 10 years ago, to the drug addicted one that was on tonight, but for some reason it won't post, and it's the most frustrating thing! :(

March 1, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  53. Greg B.c. Can.

Love Charlie hilarious, he is doing what we can only dream of saying to our boss.

March 1, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
  54. ohreally

the moral of the story is ... if you use a jewish persons real name, you are automatically an anti semite?
    are you kidding me?!?

March 1, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  55. Bruce

charlie sheen infomercial was bad for piers. shamefull

March 1, 2011 at 4:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
  56. clk

Actually, look up 'manic episode'. It looks like Charlie just has bipolar disorder, and addictions. He could have been completely clean at the moment. That's bipolar.

If you have friends who look this way, make sure everyone knows to consider therapy. It's so common for folks to go to drugs or alcohol to try to correct a bit of wonky wiring.

I'm just a medicated depressive. No more depression. No drug or alcohol problems, but had I not gotten antidepressants? No telling where I'd be.

March 1, 2011 at 4:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  57. moni517

Listening to Charlie Sheen last night rambling on, I've concluded his brain is just rewired. It falls outside the box. He is not unlike a lot of people who are not "normal" but manage to live, work, and exist, 85 – 90% okay. Most of them, to keep sane use medical approved drugs. Charlie uses crack cocine or whatever when he feels he is strung out or lost control, then he needs to go on a crash, and hope he can come out of it. Then he can function again for months. So, I say cut him some slack.

I'm not for drugs or acohol nor cigarettes. If he doesn't hurt anyone, than leave him alone. When people hire someone with his condition, they should know what they are in for, and expect every so often a no show.

March 1, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
  58. Barry Beck

This guy has been jonesing for the past ~3 days so he can get his fleet of interviews in and pass around his clean drug test results. It looks like he wants to crawl out of his own skin. Once he gets through his self promoting interviews…he’s locking himself in a room for three weeks to get his fix.

March 1, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
  59. Mark

Charles is in charge! Rock on Mr. Sheen, I, as a proud advertising buying droid love your show and respect your right to be Carlos Irwin Estevez......thanks for the glimpse into the magnificent life we all wish we had!
    Your my Bill Lee and Dykstra rolled into a rock star! Best to family and Goddess...you are Americas hero!

March 1, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  60. Cheryl

Charlie is right where is suppose be. The program is for those who want it, not who need it. One day at a time has helped me and I am grateful for all 12 step programs out there. Keep coming back Charlie, there is always a chair waiting.

March 1, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  61. coolfashionguy

Charlie Sheen's publicist quit, clearly because he's not a bi-winner. Nor does he have tiger blood running through his veins. Read the full story @imeanwhat http://bit.ly/h2ERGj

March 1, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  62. Louise-Kingston ON CANADA

I was very disappointed in the way Piers interviewed Charlie Sheen last night. He trivalized and made light of Sheen's behaviour and clearly voiced his personal opinions (supporint Sheen and ant-CBS) throughout the show. I thought Piers had more journalistic integrity than that. I was shocked at his "sucking up" approach to Sheen, so unlike the great interviews he's done on CNN lately...was he just trying to get on Sheen's good side to get pump him for information? Either way, you just lost a fan, Piers.

March 1, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  63. Nancy Too

I agree with Passion. When Piers said 2 1/2 Men was a family show-I realized he had never watched it. My God, what have we come to when we call that a "family" show? I wonder if Pier's kids watch it–I'm sure Charlie Sheen's don't. The best thing to do if people really care about Charlie is to stop airing him–stop discussing him–and stop watching his programs–that will help him to come to reality really quickly!!!

March 1, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  64. Lego

Wow. How could Pierce Morgan be such a suck up. It is sad when there is no accountability for challenging obvious bad behavior. I thought Larry King lobbed soft ball questions, Pierce lobbed Marshmallow questions. No longer interested in watching his show since there is not value to it.

March 1, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  65. carlos

The Sheen machine is just a target in the media because he upset the government with his questioning of 9/11 being an inside job within the government.

March 2, 2011 at 5:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
  66. carlos

What is Emilo doing? He's the one to watch out for. Nobody is giving him any attention.

March 2, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  67. RS

The casual way in which domestic violence was treated in this chat is an insult to all women. I will not be watching this shallow, self-promotional host any more – it sounds like he is afraid to tackle the real issues. If I wanted comedy or satire, I would have tuned to Comedy Central...it's a pity, because Piers boasted of having "hard conversations" in his early promotional clips on CNN.

March 4, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dejamara

hi stephanie!what iuuatbfel photos! the last may be my fave as well!!! and the apple shots gorge!also, i saw some of your pregnancy shots from last year stunning, stunning. and those were self-portraits?! amazingly iuuatbfel. the photography and you!thanks for sharing your talents!

April 5, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  68. Kaye

Piers, love your show but enough is enough! Have seen the show you did with Charlie Sheen so many times it is really getting sickening. Turned on the show tonight and lo and behold....THERE HE WAS AGAIN. The reason Charlie is Charlie is because the media is totally encouraging him. Will not continue to watch his mindless rants.

March 6, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  69. Sajid Ali Khan

Who am I?
    The I/self/me is the result of the addiction of the brain. In most cases the self is a product of a bad habbit of the brain.
    When it coms to answering the most important question of our life we are physically and emotionally drunk, mostly incapable of giving a correct answer.

I am a human being who has physical and emotional self-awareness/self-consciousness, which answers the question for me; who am I?; Where self consciousness is a result of an electro-biochemical process that takes place in the brain. The physical and emotional quality of this process is determined by the physical and thus emotional quality of the brain. Over the years, specially the womb life years and the early upbringing years the emotional quality of the brain gets set in fixed patterns through the physical conditioning of the brain. As a result the physical brain gets stuck in boichemically processing and projecting the self in set pattern of addictions.

In most cases the level of the answer comes in roughly one of the following four ways:

1) Premature mind (-2); A brain that is stuck in the premature stage answers the question like this: 'I am the only one that counts. I am all and all others are insignificant'. This self manefests in murderers, rapists, dictators, tryants etc.

2) Immature mind (-1); From this level mind the answer comes, 'I deserve to be the most important and I will get there by hook or by crook'. Whole countries are stuck with this level of addiction of the brain. Corrupt individuals, groups and countries are manifested by this level brain addiction.

3) Mature mind (+1); The majority of American brains are addicted at this level. The answer comes, 'I am the best, all are equal but I am the first among equals'.

4) Super Mature mind (+2); At this brain level there is no addiction. The brain manifests the pure self which is wisdom. (The pure self does not have wisdom the pure self is wisdom; the very manifestation of the Christ and the Buddha in us. This level mind is the real human potential, selfless and humble. It's answer is to this question is, 'I am nothing, I am zero and one and all are #1 in importance'.

So the question, 'Who am I?' is answered by an addicted brain. It is exactly like when a drunk man is asked this question and he answers according to the level of his drunkenness. In case of people who are addicted to drugs; even they know their problem and others know it very clearly. But this bottom line fundamental brain addiction we are totally ignorant of. As a result even the pundits of education, government, law enforcement, mind scientists etc. are clueless as to how to solve the many ills of society. This problem of unfocused students to criminals and every kind of emotionally addicted human being we are unable to solve; because we consider that each human self has more or less a fixed human nature. We must wake up to the fact that the core self is determined by how far the brain is addicted.

I have worked out the implications and practical applications (for all aspects of life; from crime to foreign policy and everything in-between); of the fact that our self-consciousness/self/mind/I/me is a product of a process that depends on the properties of an addicted brain. These practical applications include a wholly new subject that actually physically changes the brain into a healthy +2 super mature emotionally intelligent brain/mind.

March 9, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
  70. raz123

Its obvious to me,my opinion, that Charlie needs medical intervention. I'm wondering why CBS did not intervene sooner and force him to get help. I'm sure they coud have found a way around that . The network, I'm sure, has made a ton of money off the show yet they did not seem to stand by thier superestar. Charlie seems so unstable and all CBS seems concerned about is who will replace Charlie on the show. CBS should not take the comments Charlie has made personal as he does not seem to be of sound mind at momemt, in my opinion. I'm wondering why no one has addressed the question, "Who is going to help this guy?". I't is sickening to see someone unravel right infront of us and what may come. Those who can get to him should force him to get help as he may be a concern to himself. I never right in or post anything anywhere, but this just makes me sad to see.

March 9, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  71. JW

I like the show which I watch on CNN pretty regularly, but when I come to this site to watch clips, I have to watch the same commercial before viewing each clip. That is annoying.

April 19, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  72. heidi davis

I used to really enjoy Piers but I am learning not to! As a viewer who would like to learn the facts and determine my own position on issues, I am sickened by the one sided, sometimes ignorant cheerleading for President Obama. I for one find President Obama’s relentless grandstanding and “spiking the ball” FRIGHTENING!! He won’t show photo’s of UBL dead, so as not to further enrage Islamic terrorists – but he personally grandstands/spikes the ball. He calls UBL a murdering terrorist – not a practicing Muslim, but provides our military people, property and time to give him a proper and honorable 40 MINUTE Muslim burial. President Obama speaks out of both sides of his mouth! His staff has a variety of stories for the public and press and they change according to the whims of the Whitehouse.
    In closing, if there is not a less slanted version of events, news and opinions about President Obama provided by CNN, I will no longer be a viewer.
    I am dissapointed in CNN and Piers.

May 10, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  73. rtyecript

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

August 22, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  74. Trollekly

Starting a Business in Wedding party Photography
    Being a Professional Marriage Photographer
    Making a prosperous wedding party images company is a lot of effort but doesn't come without having their benefits. Just because you can take a good picture doesn't imply that you need to to start your own wedding party pictures company. There are lots of phases involved in building a effective wedding ceremony photography company. Thinking within yourself as well as your abilities as a professional photographer is crucial in beginning your brand-new business within wedding party digital photography.

Some things to think about whenever starting out. Why is your own images unique, for example , are generally your pictures mare like a photojournalistic design recording frank events, and doing work in all-natural light source? or do you appreciate dealing with away digital camera adobe flash within a studio such as establishing. Regularly be faithful to yourself, find your own innovative style. Should you ideal your abilities in the certain style of digital photography if you're interested in this is the best way to be able to constructing confidence within yourself. Exercise on family and friends, but avoid consider their phrase for how good your work is really as naturally they will become prejudice. The average client you might as a wedding photographer will likely be much more essential with regards to your perform.

You could be asking yourself ways to get exposure in the field? A person have actually absolutely no profile to show prospects, with no experience dealing with new clients. Through my encounter, one of the best ways to start out in the Marriage ceremony Photography company and start developing your own collection is to find act as a good assistant or 2nd player with the dice for an previously founded photographer or studio room. This is actually the best way gain self-confidence, and obtain quality encounter not just with regard to producing some great images, but additionally customer support and find out how to direct the shoot. Also only at that early on phase you should always take the backup digital camera.

We would not recommend taking on the buddies wedding ceremony as the primary professional photographer, this really is way too much of a obligation, even if you think you are well prepared. The their big day and also really should not time for you to training wedding ceremony digital photography.

You need to also generally be important of the photography. Understand that you're very good, but additionally understand that result in area with regard to improvement. Rather than trying to compete with a million some other professional wedding photographers out there, arranged your individual higher standard. In case your not really at the degree you have to be on, get a photography enthusiasts fotografia ślubna warszawa do the job that you respect, analysis what makes all of them effective, be aware of high quality of they have to offer and know what is involved in generating this. Ignore the rest, there are a lot of regular photography enthusiasts out there as well. Remember you have to are directed high. Research what you need to reach which high level. You may never invest enough time investigating brand new photographic techniques and also the latest gear out there. Use your current digital camera in manual setting, understand your current equipment like the back side of your odds. This will give you the confidence and also useful skill that you will require as a professional.

It is also associated with great importance to be experienced in post digesting, invest plenty of time utilizing Lightroom as well as photoshop, purchase photography magazines, view lessons online, it is possible to keep yourself well-informed, since all you need for sharpening your current photographic abilities is on-line. I've constantly believed that if you do a program in pictures, you happen to be only actually going to be as effective as the person that shows you, their own strategy is not necessarily the very best, teaching your self builds more self-confidence, you are understanding your own personal design not really someone else's!

Following getting some experience as a second player with the dice, in addition to your own stock portfolio, you may be convinced that your current ready to begin a small business00, remember never to avoid rush in it. Attempt to save just as much cash as possible from the assisting work to go in direction of advertising your business. Should you have sufficient focus on as being a compensated second present shooter you can think about marketing your company hereabouts and also on the web, and see what kind of reaction you obtain. When you have an excellent contact that you will be assisting for that has lots of do the job, We wouldn't suggest moving on to your own company before you are usually close to completely booked to get a yr.

When establishing your own costs an important factor is knowing your current value. avoid arranged your prices too low, individuals will 2nd guess your quality, even if you do great work, they will perceive it differently. Of course don't charge an excessive amount of either in case you are only starting out, you don't need to want to shed customers because you're too costly! I find smack boom in the middle is a good choice. That way clients will not second suppose your costs. When they the function enough they normally have a collection budget for their own marriage ceremony photography, and they're going to employ an individual. The typical for photo taking insurance coverage system pictures in high resolution on the disk is $2500, this doesn't consist of a good cd, but with hard disks they can print as much pictures as they such as for own personal make use of, and perhaps produce their very own album.

Set up a relationship with a nearby print lab learn about the appropriate transformation regarding files from digital to print, find some examination prints accomplished and figure out which kind of finish finest displays your projects. Ensure you have a emblem, and company email, their these types of finishing variations which make a huge difference in how you existing your company.

Consider marriage album vendors, and also have some ideas for when a customer requests an cd, getting a small sample album comprised is an excellent choice, you could make this or an iPad with you to exhibit customers your current collection.

When operating your personal marriage images business, begin locally. Choose a location and start marketing along with local company associated with weddings. That includes:

Gown manufacturers
    Cake makers
    fango drivers
    wedding ceremony planners
    wedding venues etc .

Find some high quality custom business cards as well as pamphlets constructed to provide for them. A good idea would be to offer a finders fee for just about any referrals. 10-20% is a good amount. This will mean that they'll be actively promoting you by simply completing on your own custom business cards, as well as pamphlets as well as suggesting your projects in order to new clients searching for professional photographers.

After registering your company, you have to be marketing your own website. An easy way does a few SEO – search engine optimization, once again, this particular requires a lot of time and analysis, however, you will certainly experience the actual rewards when you put the hard work within. You can find great resources online which will scan your site with regard to keywords and phrases, traguardo games and also labels, this is how people find your website. If you don't write this article on-line, you have a presence. Individuals can never call at your do the job. Choose only your best images to display on the internet. Photomerchant. web offers some great web templates specific to some expert professional photographers requirements using webpages in HTML file format that you requirement for optimising your site. Be sure you screen your website on-line making use of google stats and also webmaster tools. When it is not really executing in addition to you needed hoped, you can do tweak as necessary by doing more SEO.

There are plenty of wedding digital photography business goods on-line that are worthwhile to indication upto, a great deal have time, and a few can charge $100 or even more monthly, more often than not their own reasoning regarding charging that much money is because they get so many views each month. Check out contend. com, this shows just how popular the website is actually and after that you may may possibly trial run these to get a month and see when you obtain any kind of prospects.

An essential element of like a wedding party photographer will be your customer support skill, regularly be on the ball and become very clear together with your clients, avoid hold out in order to lengthy to resolve their own emails, and keep all of them on to time having what is taking place by simply credit reporting their payments, as well as providing contracts for them.

Their extremely fulfilling when you start your company from scratch. Your own sesja ślubna warszawa images should speak on their own when it comes to marketing and advertising yourself, but with wedding ceremony images generating great pictures is actually half and the various other 50% is excellent customer service. If they loved nearby they are going to pass on the good expression for their friends and family. Perform your work very well, and you may discover most of your work is in referrals.

March 15, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  75. Axommamam

http://www.louisvuittonreplicabag.org/ Louis Vuitton Fake Handbags

May 9, 2012 at 5:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
  76. Scrapbooking

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I am surprised why this twist of fate didn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

May 26, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  77. Joey Asma

I love your writing style truly enjoying this internet site. "Let him that would move the world, first move himself." by Seneca.

August 9, 2012 at 2:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  78. icon-design

I confirm. So happens. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.

P.S. Please review our icons for Windows and windows12icons.

September 13, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  79. icon design

Excuse, that I interrupt you, but it is necessary for me little bit more information.

P.S. Please review our icons for Windows and windows12icons.

September 14, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  80. thuoc paliarmen

I'm no longer sure the place you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

January 2, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply