Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

April 11th, 2011

"Real Men Don't Buy Girls"

Piers Morgan is interviewing actors and activists Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher today, slated to air later this week.

We've got our hands on an exclusive commercial for the DNA project and their "Real Men Don't Buy Girls" campaign. Piers is mentioned in the video as a "real man." You can make your own video on the Demi and Ashton Foundation facebook page.

The CNN Freedom Project offers resources to learn about modern-day slavery and ways you can help to end it. You can join the conversation on twitter and facebook. The Demi and Ashton Foundation (DNA) was created to "raise awareness about child sex slavery, change the cultural stereotypes that facilitate this horrific problem, and rehabilitate innocent victims."
-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. stjorice

Nice word!!!

April 11, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Robin Jenkins

Then are REAL women attracted to wealthy men?

April 14, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. YAKSON

MASTER .K

April 13, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • robin jenkins

Okay, then REAL women are not attracted to wealthy men?

April 14, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Robin Jenkins

And... Real women are not attracted to wealthy men.

April 14, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Alex

Yeah, there are women that are attracted to wealth, but that is irrelevant to this subject. The issue is about women being sold to men, without their knowledge or "consent."

August 29, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Julia Sanchez

Thats right Robin. Real women do not pursue wealthy men.

April 14, 2011 at 2:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. jeff britton

tech investigations of tulsa ok can helh with a parent that think a child may be in trouble jeff britton techinvestigations.com tulsa ok

April 24, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Kieron Charlesworth

So where are the real men who are willing to give their wealth away to protect girls and provide from them even if they do not know them. I asked the rich and famous for financial help to save me from poverty and my girlfriend selling her body while I was out of work. You know what I got. NOTHING. These people do not care about anyone but themselves. The only thing they are good at is lying!

April 26, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Saul Martinez

What!!!!! Berlusconi say: ja ja

May 5, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Money And Happiness

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually something which I feel I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very wide for me. I'm taking a look ahead for your next put up, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

August 8, 2012 at 3:15 am | Report abuse | Reply