Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

April 13th, 2011

Whoopi Goldberg's surprising revelation: I've never been in love with my ex-husbands

Oscar winner and "The View" host Whoopi Goldberg is a guest on "PIers Morgan Tonight" this evening, and the wide-ranging interview touches on politics, her career. But in a surprising exchange, she reveals she's never been in love with any of her ex-husbands. "No I don't think so," she told Piers Morgan. So why did she get married? "Because I wanted to feel normal and it seemed to me if I was married I'd have a more normal life."

Has she ever been in love?

She said there was one man she was in love with. "Would we know who the person is?" asked Piers. "No, and that's the beauty of it."

The full interview airs tonight, 9pmET/PT.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Thomas Knolls

Piers Morgan is one (probably) silliest talk show hosts on TV. He is no Larry King. Too bad CNN put this publicity hound in Larry's job. Where did he come from? Why in the world would CNN put him in a job that requires, at least some, knowledge of the U.S. Morgan is a silly judge on a talent show. Go figure!!!!

April 13, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Nana

Piers Morgan is a refreshing new face on CNN and he is talented. No, he is not Larry King and is not Jewish is this a problem for some? It's a global world lets get use to it.

April 13, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Lynn

I have not been able to watch 5 minutes of his show without turning the channel. Boring!!!!!!!!

April 13, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Lisa Grant

OMG, who is this Piers Morgan? I was flipping thru the channel then I saw Whoppi (love her!), so I stopped. But I am loving Piers also. Awesome!

April 13, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Ana Garcia

Same as Lisa flipping thru chanels.Then Whoopi caught my eye. I totally agree with Whoopi. When I grow up I want to be just like her. The comment on role models. Absolultely right . We the parents are the role models and yup its hard. And this Pier Morgan. Not bad at all. Enjoyed. Not borring to me at all. Way to go CNN.

April 13, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. r rhyner

Pier Morgan should be FIRED.......first he doen't ask the hard questions....but more importantly becasue he is biased....like his comments about donald trump (who is the most self indulgent guy in the world, a liar, racist, arrogant, looser). Morgan thinks Trump is great, covers FoR him, speaks FOR him, declares Trump is not racist .... bottom line he is
    promoting Trump's giant publicity stunt .....not a campaign..... and Morgan DEFENDS IT......sickO. (Did I say i'm white, independent, master's degree, have money......just in case you wrote me off as liberal, black, average....whatever.)

April 13, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. A Beer

Can I JUST ask YOU one favore, Mr. Piers Morgan; I would pay you any thing you wish, just to have the FULL episode of the interview of the "Conspiratore" film. With the LEGENDARY Robert Redford???
    I do beilive that we are now living at the peek of visiual TECHNOLOGY! Not just audio, as we are still living at stone age ERA :(

June 9, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Alicia

Mr. Morgan;

I must say you are truly excellent at you job. You are dignified, insightful, inquiring and classy. I am truly glad to have an opportunity to see someone on Television that is intelligent and entertaining. Please continue to raise the bar higher.

Alicia

June 16, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Niti

Wow Whoopi hahahaha... I liked the way so honestly she told everything and I dont think there's anything wrong with her..

July 11, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Susan Hatch

Piers Morgan...what a pompous git! All puffed up with his imaginary self importance. And he keeps pushing this "I'm British" "tick the boxes" see Jeff Bridges interview. I can only stand to watch minutes of him and then only because of his guest. Do Americans really think him authentic? He's an imbarrassment to the rest of us British living in the U S A. He interupts after asking his guest Q's because I suppose he is more important than his guest....not..... Insufferable.....Send him back to Blighty! Lary King (ever the proffesional) where are you?

August 18, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply