Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

May 11th, 2011

Chelsea Handler on "not a serious person" Sarah Palin, never procreating and remembering her brother

Chelsea Handler was a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" last night and the comedian and talk show host delved into issues about career and money, marriage and relationships and more. Above, check out her take on some political figures. "That's not a serious person," she said of Sarah Palin. Of her presidential possibilities: "I refuse to think that that's even an option." Also mentioned – President Barack Obama, John Boehner and Donald Trump.

Handler also talked about never wanting kids and her brother who died when she was young:

"I don't really want to procreate and have my genes displayed in front of me," said Handler.

She also got serious and described the emotional toll of losing her brother:

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. laura

Just finished watching the CHelsea Handler episode and I find her extremely annoying and am glad she can acknowledge that about herself. Given that, I didn't appreciate her disrespect to Piers. She is the epitomy of obnoxious and I wouldn't spend 1 second with her because she is condescending and the butt of her own jokes. Her lack of education really showed through in this interview and Piers, God love you, for exhibiting your usual class and tolerance for someone lacking also in manners. I am glad she decided not to have kids because she doesn't know the first thing about manners. A "no thank you" would have been nice to the vodka you offered and not a "i don't want it!" like the spoiled brat she is. She is not even close to being in Bill Maher's league and she, to me, is just a flash in the pan. Chelsea who?

May 11, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Megan

Hey Laura,
      When you were born, did everyone called you "special"?. Do me a favor and read again your boring rant regarding Chelsea Handler and then delve into the education bit once again. Those who live in glass houses....need I say more? Hooked on Phonics did NOT work for you. What bothers you so much about people who make other people laugh??That's the best job and best gift that someone could offer. Go away Laura. Take care of your family, get a job, find a hobby.....SOMETHING. I am sorry you hate to laugh, I am sorry you have no sense of humor and I am especially sorry that I wasted 97 seconds of my life reading this mess.
      I would also like to add that you are probably someone who kicks puppies.
      Good day.

May 12, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Allison

Love this. Laura sucks.

May 12, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. theresa

I watched this episode, and it only further intensified my dislike for Piers Morgan and his show. His interviews are uninteresting and he lacks professionalism, i.e., his constant display of disdain for Madonna and his allowance of guests to rail against her. True professionals do not take sides this way. Please find another host for this time slot or bring back Larry King.

May 11, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Walter

I have to wonder if Piers Morgan can interview one guest without asking them how much money they make? Seems just a little rude to me. Maybe he should disclose how much money he makes.

May 11, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Chip

L O L at the three whiners who posted on this video. If you hate Piers Morgan and/ or Chelsea Handler... why did you even watch the show? And then why would you go and find this video on CNN.com just to cry more about how much you hate it? It blows my mind. Go watch Fox News you bunch of uptight complaining morons.

May 11, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. what

how is this girl even famous? LOL

May 11, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. max

In the 70's when our parents were looking down on my friends, they would have flipped out to know some one like them would end up with a show on tv and thinking that her thougths mean any thing. she loves Obama, and yes she voted for him, and she not kidding.. this is a man that his mother loved a man that walked out on them , than she die he is bought up by two white people, and he falls in with some bad people. Now hope our USA can take this and the rest is some one got to come a long to really do the job before we all go up in smoke. all the people she just put down has had more jobs than Obama he is a kid with a dream and a lot of people with money that are pushing him to do what they want.

May 12, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Allison

Max. Work on your sentence structure, spelling and your ability to string a series of words together into a cohesive thought. You sound like an idiot. I don't even know what you are saying but I am sure that you are probably a conservative republican, and are either learning disabled or under the age of 5. Also, Chip, I would like your comment if I could.

May 12, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Mary B.

How does CNN keep Piers Morgan on their payroll? He is disgusting! He is obsessed with money and his questions and breaking in on answers before the guest is finished answering are horrible. Send this guy back to England and bring back Larry King.

May 12, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jock

There is a critical shortage of ifrnoamtive articles like this.

September 4, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Cynthia

Why does Piers Morgan ask Chelsea Handler about wanting kids anyways? This is such a boring question that has a self-evident answer: a lot of women don't want kids. Really! We really don't want to be mothers. It's not interesting work. It's not fun. Kids are not interesting. Why is having mothering skills necessarily a signal of a good character? There are a lot of situations where being a loving, self-sacrificing person would be perfectly terrible. Why is Morgan acting like the entire world would benefit from a few more mothers? This whole baby bump craze makes no sense. Why can't a journalist see through the baby bubble a little more clearly? Morgan instead worsens the baby bubble with these insulting questions.

May 14, 2011 at 5:38 am | Report abuse | Reply