Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

May 12th, 2011

This Happened: Donny Osmond serenades Piers Morgan while sitting on his lap

Earlier this week, Piers Morgan interviewed Donny and Marie Osmond in Las Vegas at The Flamingo, from the stage where the duo perform their hugely successful show. Toward the end of the interview, this happened: Donny Osmond, serenading Piers Morgan with a few bars of "Puppy Love"...while sitting on his lap.

Enjoy! And check out the full, emotional, revealing interview Monday at 9pmET/PT.

Post by:
Filed under: Web Extra
  1. Colette

That was so cute. And both Marie and Donny are looking much better with age.

May 12, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Kim

Great video of Piers & Donny. Looking forward to the show with Donny & Marie. They are still going strong after all this time and deserve all this new exposure they are receiving. It's always great to see Donny & Marie on t.v. The don't get enough credit for all they have done thru the years. I'm happy to see them on Piers Show and hope to see them on even more t.v shows in the future they desire it.

May 13, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Lucy

I was so lucky to have attended the show on April 29th ( I too felt like Kate Middleton that day)
    having been in love with Donny since I was 5 ( 45 next month) he actually came over to me and I got to sing "go away little girl) wth him.......OMG....it was the best day of my life....and I will never forget it
    glad my hubby of 26 years was there to hold me up since my legs kept buckling...
    Thank you Donny, you are and forever will be my first love
    Love, Lucy

May 16, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Hugh Grant

Marie Osmond used to be very cute....now, with so much surgery she looks like a cruella de ville middle aged wanna be.....or a melanie griffith/joan rivers surgical overload clone. I used to likie Marie because I thought she was real......just shows what I know. (gee...this says a lot for the Mormon church, also, no???? BUt considering the Osmonds feed the church untold millions, quite frankly, had Marie wanted to marry the Pope it would have been blessed.

May 16, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Paul

The Osmonds are amazing. Now second generation Nathan Osmond with a big country hit called "SWEET". The last I heard it was at #10 on the charts http://www.nathanosmond.com Amazing family. True talent.

May 16, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Wayne Sanelli

Great interview. I think Donny & Maria are fantastic people. Watched their show growing up. Very entertaining and I am happy for Marie got married to her original husband. God bless her/him and their children. Great interview and touching about Marie losing her child. Pierce did a fantastic interview.

May 16, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Paul Kincaid

Been fans of D&M since I was a kid......Now I am 47, and it is rewarding to see them sell out Vegas every night after so many years of criticism and ridicule.....Donny is incredibly talented and a humble father and family man....good to see, considering how many hollywood types fall victim to their own celebrity.....I must admit though, I am fairly disappointed in Maries plastic surgery choices, as she was such a beautiful woman...and now it is clear the surgeries effect her signing on stage.....sad to see.......but still, they are great, as are the rest of the Osmond clan......

May 17, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply