Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

May 13th, 2011

Jesse James on affair: Sandra Bullock had "some suspicions, which were right on her part"

Jesse James is a guest tonight on "Piers Morgan Tonight" for the hour – he talks about his relationship with his father, the "pretend" Hollywood life and of course, the break up of his marriage with Sandra Bullock. He says she suspected something. "I think there was some suspicions, you know, which were right on her part," he tells Piers Morgan. "But...it came out of left field. You know, she wasn't ready for it."

What does Bullock think of the book?

Here's the exchange about Bullock's take on the book:

MORGAN: Sandra is a pretty private person. How has she been about the book?

JAMES: I don't know. I don't really talk to her. So like I don't...

MORGAN: You don't talk to her at all?

JAMES: Nope.

Earlier: Jesse James implies Sandra Bullock was just acting during awards show speeches

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. joseph contreras

1St. i got 1sties.

May 13, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • thiers more

Women's Bumper Stickers

'Guys have feelings too, But ... who cares?'

May 13, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • RRH97006

Thank you...I'm going to look for this bumper sticker. Actually, make that a license plate frame.

May 13, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
      • ohioj

Better one yet....Grow your own dope..........Plant a man!

May 13, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
      • timd

You should make a bumber sticker that says, "Guys will start being nice when nice guys get laid."

May 13, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
      • sosideirish

AWESOME! If these were bumper stickers, I'd buy them all and display proudly!

May 13, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |

"thiers more"? What language is that?

May 14, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
      • newmac

hysterical!

May 14, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
      • ninoinsd

well maybe if she put out more...............

May 14, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
      • John

Sandra is a Wonderful woman .. How is she really? Jessy is a bad boy. we all see that.When you play with fire.You get ,say it with me! Thats it! one more time with feeling!. You should all shut up and sit down. They both did this.

May 21, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
      • KC

I don't know why any reporter or interviewer would give him the time of day. He is worthless and she is way to classy for him.

May 27, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

This isn't actually Enya–it's a singer named Miriam Stockley. Sounds a great deal like Enya, though! I love Adiemus, Enya, and Stockey, whose first CD I have.

May 13, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cheryl

Once again Piers has changed my opinion of someone with his interview. I find that his interviews give me a much better understanding of what makes the interviewee tick, and most of the time I can't dislike them after I watch. Piers has a gift for showing each person as a multi-dimensional, complicated human being. It's fascinating.

May 13, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Reality

Get a clue. I thought the british invasion is over. CNN needs to send his boring azz back!!!! I give him a year.

May 14, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
      • piersmog

I think you're describing Howard Stern not Piers Morgan

May 27, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
      • Shruti

Cheryl – I agree, and for me, it is a leading reason, I think, that his interviews are really one of my highlights weekday evenings. My most recent "I can't believe this person is not like 'such-and-such'" came a few nights ago with Ann Coulter. Brilliant interviews, really a great addition to CNN.

June 11, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Zachary

Seriously? Why the hell are we still talking about this? Thousands of people cheat on spouses every year, do we really care about this guy? Aren't there more important stories happening in the world we can spend your precious resources on? Come on, CNN! I challenge you to do better than tabloid journalism!

May 13, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Dale

It was to hype and promote his book. Nothing else.

May 14, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
      • Argle Bargle

Who wrote the book? Obviously it wasn't him.

May 14, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
      • Johnny C.

um.... if celebrity gossip is such a turn-off, why were you reading this story? ehhhh?

May 14, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cal Stout

Jesse James is an egomanical moron. If he didn't say "you know" every 3 seconds, the interview would have been 25% shorter. A typical tattooed freak who would be more at home in a circus than in real life. What an ignorant fool.

May 14, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Argle Bargle

You know. Um. Totally. Like, no doubt.

May 14, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
      • emmmm

Wow, a grown man saying "you know" and "like" so much. It was so annoying! I was so distracting counting how many times he said each one that I missed what he was saying.

May 14, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
      • pinklady

Boy, you have that right,He's a big (,A H) of course I alrealy knew that that's why i didn't watch it.

May 15, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
      • Viv

Cal, you were close. The guy is a full blown sociopath. Thank God Sandra got away from him. Typical sociopath. Can't ever be solo. Always one going out the back door as the latest victim is invited in the front door. The guy can't even explain his emotions ... because he has NO emotions. Making a buck off of Sandra by peddling a book how he's a bad man.

May 16, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
      • Theresa

"You know"...."like"....did anyone actually count how many times he said those words? It was driving me crazy. I was actually going to watch the re-run of the show just to count. Fortunately I came to my senses and thought - it's just not worth listening to again.

May 17, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
      • Inokea

That interview was like interviewing a kid. Jesse's intelligence level is sub par. what a waste

May 21, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barb Bee

A colossal waste of airtime !! Who gives a rats what makes Jesse James tick? Mealy mouthed worm, degenerate SOB - the same crap over and over ! Can you get some programming worth a bleep ?? There are far more interesting people, smarter people, more serious and more entertaining subjects to cover ! An all-time low for Piers - and I like him alot. Wish that the programming would stop elaborating on Hollywood TRASH trainwrecks and instead - do a TV talk show that has some substance to it. Time to take out the garbage CNN !!

May 14, 2011 at 2:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Suzanna Richter

I agree!! Must have just watched a re-run, but honestly who gives a rip about what this lifeless loser says, does or thinks??? Sandra Bullock obviously lost her mind w/this guy. Hope we never hear anything about him again!

May 16, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
      • Viv

Sandra didn't loose her mind, the sociopath mimicked exactly what Sandra is all about and Sandra thought she died and went to heaven with her great luck.

I know the show did a great service showing everyone that sociopaths come in all walks of life.

To the latest girlfriend. Run, run as fast as you can get away from this punk. If you can take his kids with you, you'll be saving them from a horrible life with a man who doesn't know how to care, just gives everyone lip service.

May 16, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
      • Joanne

This guy is how old and still acts like a teenager?! There is definitely something wrong with him and every one is giving him a mike instead of sending him to counseling for the rest of his life. It's disgusting that some people don't respect relationships anymore. Not to mention, marriage.

May 17, 2011 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
      • ginamarie

Agreed! This guy is so stupid and is very wrapped up in himself. I can't figure out though why he has to ramble on though, because it would be so much easier to just say, "I don't care." What would any woman see in this punk anyway? Nothing (inside or out) looks even remotely attractive.

May 21, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • drm

what a total bung hole. hate the player, not the game bro. you are 2nd place now man the 1st loser, to her. you have a great product but your morals suck.

May 14, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Eliz

Jesse James- Shut up! If you had one percent of the class Sandra Bullock has you would not still be talking about this. Please go away!

May 14, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • T. Cooper

you are so right about him he needs to just go away and let her live a better life with out him talking

May 14, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
      • newmac

Seriously agree. He's probably still in some self induced drug haze and is wondering ...is it true that I actually was married to a woman that amazing....?

May 14, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
      • Gail

That's just it, he has no class. Gotta wonder why she married him in the first place. I guess some girls secretly want a bad boy.

May 14, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
      • Reality

I personally don't care for Sandra, but this guy is a looser. If PM had any dignity, he would not have him on his crappy show desperate for ratings. The only reason anyone knows this no talent ghetto hack is the name his parents gave him. Go away!!!!!!

May 14, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
      • PPG from MN

I'm not surprised this marriage didn't last. Not many Hollywood marriages do. However, after seeing this interview, I have to wonder what Sandra was thinking when she went out with this guy. These two were like two people from different parts of town – rich vs. "rail road tracks." And, Jesse KNEW what he was getting into when he got involved with Sandra; he had to. How else was he able to get involved with the number of female tatoo-parlor types he "did" to begin with? Jesse has a right to talk about his experiences but, I agree with you – he was no match for Sandra.

May 14, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
      • mike

lol I'm sure sandra is a nice person and all but she picked the badass and she got the badass, I don't know why women think they can change a mans personality, so for her lesson learned I would hope, and as for jesse, he really should stop talking about her all together, I think she deserves that much

May 15, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
      • Stuart

Jessie James is an immature child. Funny thing is I think he's okay with that. Until he's not, there will be no growth. He'll be a serial "monogamist" and will skulk from relationship to relationship as immature children do. I feel for the children he's bringing into the world.

May 15, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom F

totally white trash

May 14, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Pam

Totally agree. A waste of an hour.

May 22, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Susan

Jesse, just drop it. It sounds like you are just trying to get a little more of your 15 minutes of fame. I think you are pretty cool, and I have always adored Kat since she appeared on Miami Ink. But, coming out and saying Kat is 100% better in bed than Sandra, is a little sad. Maybe because of "your" insecurities, "YOU" were the one that was not so good in bed.....

May 14, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • DJC

Couldn't be said better than this! JJ is an idiot who thinks with his little head...too bad there are many of his gender out there who are like this, just because he famous doesn't mean he isn't morally bankrupt!

May 15, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mr.Clean

He needs to shave those last five hairs on the top of his head. Give it up Jesse, shave it clean!

May 14, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Greg

Why do we care??

May 14, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • SandrawontDoggy

I don't but YOU DO.

May 14, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • sharon

She wanted a "bad boy", she got one. Of course she knew, you always know. She let the media break up her
      marriage. She should have just ignored it like all the stronger women married to "bad boys". She'd be alot happier
      today.

May 14, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • He_gaver_ a_Nasty_STD_4_Life

I agree she'd be happier with a bundle of STD's.

May 14, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
      • Viv

STOP spreading that lie women want bad boys. Do you really think Jesse acted like a jerk when he met her? No way. He acted the perfect gentleman as well as shy. I'm so sick of people spreading the misconceptions that women go after men like this. The truth is you just watched a sociopath come into your home. I can't say it was live because there is nothing live about them. Sad but true. The guy will never know anything about emotions. Didn't you find it weird that he was impressed with Cat having his back but couldn't or didn't know how to do this for Sandra. He won't do it for Cat either.

May 16, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
      • Sharon

So you guys still believe in Fairy Tales. Awwww.....sweet.

August 16, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Argle Bargle

Firsties? What are you, some kind of kindergarten dropout? Jeez, dude. Grow a pair.

May 14, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Road Dog

Your mother must be SO proud of you.

May 14, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • i cant belive is not butter

I feel sorry for jesse,,,,I think him writeing this books shows curage and class, I really feel that he is sorry for what happend and he is hurting inside...I wish jesse the best and hope he recovers soon

May 14, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • i cant belive is not butter

I think jesse writeing that book shows curage and class, ithink he really is sorry for what heppend and it hurts him inside..jesse jame is a man to look up to cause of his curage to come out and addmit wrongggg. I wish him the best in his recovery and ill have to buy three of his books...pcs brother

May 14, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Viv

GMAB. He wrote the book for several reason. One, to make a buck off of insulting Sandra. Two, to keep insulting Sandra. Three, to pretend to be the victim when he's the predator. Four, to stay in the lime light ... and sociopaths get more than 15 minutes of fame. Fame is all they are all about. Whether it's positive or negative, it's all about him, him, him.

May 16, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlieblu

What does J.J. and OSAMABL, have in commun? THEY BOTH HIDE BEHIND THEIR WIVES!!!!

May 14, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • edsr

He had Sandy Bullock and still went elsewhere? He is a nut case!

May 14, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bill

First of all why would Sandra marry a Jesse In the first place...? all these Actors and Actresss I feel they really fall in love, they get loney and also like the hype and headlines that they create. Why don't they marry regular people ? Why do they have stir drama. its all of the gossip they create ... and we buy into them... why does not CNN use this time in a better time management to talk about the men and women in our military that are not coming home ? Or talk about America falling apart at the seems... Who cares of the personal lives of these people. We all have these issues we don't get our coverage so we can make a million or two on the books..

May 14, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Renee'

Jessie thinks he's a bad A... He's not. When he talks. he always has this little hound dog/puppy dog face that looks like he is saying, " feel sorry for me." Well I don't feel sorry for him. He's a boy in a man's world. Any man who cheats is not a man. Just leave before you cheat if it's that bad or get some help.

May 14, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Helen

Jesse James should have just stay silent. If it was that bad he should have left. It seems to be somehow blaming Sandra for his cheating. REALLY ?

May 15, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • annie08

Really, Piers! You spent way too much time with Jesse. Married out of his class, & it caught up with him. Sad story for all involved!

May 15, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • jasy

I dislike Jesse even more after this interview what a loser. Reminds me of one my ex boyfriends they are exes for a reason!! Sandra is way better off! Loser Jesse

May 15, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • M Swetland

Granted what J.James did to s. Bullock was lousy but for her to not let him see the baby or his children not to see their brother or for her not to see his children especially little sunny I think she knew how to get her revenge by hurting him where it would hurt the worst – his children. She sounds really vindictive by doing that.

May 16, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Viv

For Sandra, or anyone to get the rug pulled out from under her the way this sociopath did. Sandra knew instinctively not to let her son be anywhere near him. If she could, she probably wishes she could get all his children away from this monster. But, or society doesn't work like that. It should. But, it doesn't.

Wake up M. Swetland, you just watched a sociopath on your TV the other night.

May 16, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mariee

He is disgusting and a poor reason for a man. What the hell did she see in him?

May 27, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • mark

fool for leaving such a hot amazing woman

June 21, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • nobody carsies

get bent

June 29, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Curt

She knew he was a bad boy,everyone knew he was a bad boy.She pick him for reasons we won't know about..maybe the same reasons women have pick bad boys forever....SO YOU CAN'T GET CLOSE...REASONS!

August 18, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Malaki Johnson

He's an id iot ...And now he's just bad talkin Sandy to help sell his stupid useless book...What a Loser!

May 13, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • apostle

Yep its all about the money .greed takes another win its tool of the devil

May 14, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Austin, TX

James, you're a real chump! Please, Don't Mess With 'Texans', we don't like trash!

May 13, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • beeayouteefull

don't mess with texas? How about we just make Texas a part of mexico and see how that works out. I'm game.

May 13, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • purpletustin

What ever happened to texas (small t) leaving the US? I was sure hoping they'd follow through.

May 13, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
      • PPG from MN

I lived in Austin for about four years and it always amused me to see big "dualie" pick up trucks with bumper stickers with one work "Secede." I agree – they seem to agree they are their own country so I say let 'em. lol

May 14, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Opinionated

FYI, Purple...

The majority of people that live in Austin are highly educated liberals that try to forget they're surrounded by idiots. (I ought to know, I live here!)

May 13, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Lol

Texas is Texas is Texas. Being "highly educated" and "liberal" doesn't mean sh!t

May 14, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
      • amisan

that is why we can't stan you because you are so smug....you even like smelling your own farts because you are amazing huh. Go help someone in need a minority perhaps

May 14, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
      • thiers more

May 14, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
      • TexasisAwesome

Jealousy is all I hear...

May 16, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
    • observer

What a total loser ,.. looks like he had to get high to be interviewede by Piers Morgan, the consummate gentleman. What a total loser ....

Advice ... Go to a non-clebrity rehab and grow up.

So very, very sad that children are involved.

Did I already say loser? What a big, huge, SAD LOSER.

May 14, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. emmy a ward

It's good to be a good actor. It's good to be a good winner. It's good to be a good loser. It's good to have a good story. Are we good on this?

May 13, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. maria

nope ! oh Lord what you think to call to check how you doing wt your fience?or nock on the door and ask do you need help Yes Sandra WELL DONE

May 13, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Erik

What are you trying to say? This comment doesn't make any sense. Check your spelling and go back to school.

May 14, 2011 at 2:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • dmnsdream

Um, what? That was so terrible, I'm embarrassed for you. Drunk posting never solves anything, sweetie.

May 14, 2011 at 7:12 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Angela

It's really sad that he has taken this road. He's just proving what kind of person he is...not a good one. The dad part is this is whst his kids have to look up to..so sad.

May 13, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. cheater

once a cheater always a cheater.

May 13, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jim

Not necessarily. I cheated on my wife, about 36 years ago. I've never cheated on her since then. Some men do learn from their mistakes.

May 13, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • KRMJ

You are still a cheater. You have cheated. Therefore you are a cheater. Once you cheat, you are a cheater. It's a basic principal. What do you not understand about that? If you have cheated on someone else before this incident 36 years ago, you would have still been a cheater going into your relationship with your wife. It's a basic universal law. Think of it this way, if you murdered someone 36 years ago, and you haven't done it since, does that make you not a murder? Answer, no you are still a murderer.

May 13, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
      • pantherv

to kmrj i guess we could say once a tool always a tool.

May 13, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
      • lou

a little excessive in comparing him to a murderer! i think a man that recognizes his error and acts to correct it generally should be congratulated. 36 years is longer than most horrible prison sentences for felons. i feel like if a man has worked to earn back the trust of his wife and has lived an honest life than that should be celebrated. does one define tiger woods by his worst golf outing?

May 13, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
      • Owitt Hurtz

ONCE "36" years ago, and he's STILL a cheater? that's womens logic for you. They s!ck a hundred d**ks but you should NEVER call them a d**k s!cker, cheat ONE time in "36" years and you're a cheater? what EVER! lmao

May 14, 2011 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
      • Teresa

Congrats on not cheating on your wife after doing so all those years ago. Don't listen to the naysayers. You are a good person for correcting then not repeating that mistake.

May 14, 2011 at 6:42 am | Report abuse |
      • David

I have never cheated on my wife in 16 years of marriage, but if I am a cheater at heart, am I a cheater?
        Jesse is what he is. Too bad Sandra thought she could have responsible relationship whith a bad boy.
        When will girls learn?
        How do I teach my girls to avoid Sandra's mistake of choosing a bad boy?

May 14, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
      • SpockSays

Dont listen to the judgemental bitter ones...you are a good man for changing for your wife, and yourself. I'm a woman, and I believe that people can repent.

May 14, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
      • changwang12

sounds like krmj needs to get laid.

May 15, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
      • mike

good for you jim, krmj your an ass, not all murderers are 1st degree, some people get pushed over the edge, and they end up regreting it for the rest of their lives while people like you don't give them a chance to prove they have changed. Not to mention that cheating and murder are not even in the same ballpark, just go #### yourself krmj, it looks like your the one who needs help

May 15, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*Dan

That is so true!!!

May 14, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • thiers more

May 14, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
      • Theresa

My view is this,men and women should talk with their spouses and communicate their needs.Ladies need to understand men are not perfect.Now Jesse was clearly wrong,but he's not public enemy no 1.What happened between he and Sandra was personal and between the two of them.He owes her an explanation not us.We judged him without knowing him and he has every right to tell his side of the story.The public loves Sandra and we really assume we know what went down.It's hard to tell someone your not happy in the relationship(the emotional trap that binds is need,the need to beloved and the security it provides is what makes you stay).Honesty is everything,people need to be honest it may hurt them but it's important to not betray the trust of another person.Tell them and theyll apreciate in time!

May 14, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • thiers more

Le temps est un grand maître, dit-on, le malheur est qu'il tue ses élèves. ~ Berlioz

May 14, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. cheatercheater

Sandra was way too pretty for you.

May 13, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Alan

Yeah, clearly he realized that considering his new woman

May 13, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. lilly

He is such a tool!

May 13, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Josh

James...what do u think ur new girlfriend is doing when ur not around?
    Gee..u didn't think of that did u?

May 13, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • NavyMan

Reminds me of what we say when a tour at sea is over. I hope I don't find my wife like I left her; freshly f***ed.

May 13, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Edees

What does this say about Sandra? I mean to get hitched to this meat, what would you expect???

May 13, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • RRH97006

ANOTHER bumper sticker! Love it.

May 13, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply

II agree. I'm shocked. What was she thinking?

May 14, 2011 at 2:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. tookie

who was jesse b4 he met ms. bullock? exactly we would not even know who he or that tatted up homewrecker was if it wasn't 4 sandra. he knows it he's a d***head who couldn't keep his peter in his pants so he is tryn 2 get her back cause she made a fool out of him & he knows how much she loved him & he's regretting wat he did. lesson learned for all u cheaters out there!!! take a look at jesse and ask urselfs is it really worth it!!

May 13, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. SandraFan

Sandra is a class act. Jesse James has lowered himself to a new level. Kat Von D. better have her running shoes on....

May 13, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Wendi Barnes TX

I cheat on my husband(same guy 5 years) but hubby thinks I'm a good christian so nobody is being hurt. My boyfriend and I both have spouses and kids but this works for us. God will look the other way for me. I can do as I wish-free will!good for you JJ-God for all!

May 13, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • SLC

Why get married? It's not the affair you get off to it's the deceit to your husband and your kids. You must not like any of them very much. Sad. Love those BAC who really believe they can excuse bad disgusting behavior by hiding behind religion.

May 13, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • sylv

Trolling , I see.

May 13, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Amy

Wendi(if that's your name), hope your husband reads this. If you're that unhappy just leave. Why not be honest with your husband and yourself? And trust me, your kids know. Can't live a lie forever. Better to face the truth.

May 13, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • WW

Poser trying to instigate trouble for Wendi...whoever she is....

May 13, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • WWJT

I so agree ... Wendi Barnes is being set up, because no Christian I know would ever say God is OK with cheating, or bragg about it on a public wedsite. As far as Jesse James, he is who he is. I am sure Sandra Bullock knew what she was getting into before she married him. From other articles I read she was away from home months at a time. Never right to cheat, but never good to leave a "Bad Boy" at home by himself for long periods of time. Better for both of them to be with someone who truly loves them and whom they truly love. I hope they both find happiness in their future.

May 14, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
    • seekyoufirst

Okay when u ask forgiveness your not supposed to do that sin again. Especially adultery. You will be judged with god . Read the bible. That is just awful. I will pray for you.

May 14, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • mike

you cheat and your proud, you disgrace your family. One day this god that's looking the other way for you, will let this build up and it will blow up in your face, you should be ashamed of this, if you love this other guy so much you should be with him, is it possible that your husband is better at providing for your undeserving ass, I'd say so. But who am I to judge

May 15, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. blancs

All I have to say is that you are a low life person. U are noting more than a loser what kind of man goes and talks trash about a women like Sandra ...you pathetic low life trailer trash individual

May 13, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Kai

Is "Wendi Barnes TX" serious??

May 13, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • cdbeee

Doubt it.

May 13, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Wendi Barnes Tx

April 8, 2014 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Sushma Randhawa

Website Loading issue pending Wendi Barnes. Our local terminal is located here in :Bangalore: population 5,438,065
        State: Karnataka also reflection site wide performance slow down. We have determined that although CSS3 can reduce HTTP requests, it adds to the processing load. We created a series of simple HTML files, each containing one basic CSS3 styling feature. You can see from the chart below that the effect on loading time is minimal but should still be considered. Notice how the box-shadow effect has the biggest impact on loading time. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

April 8, 2014 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  17. laura

This a$$ monkey is just that! I just feel bad for his kids, look who they have as a role model & who their new mommy will be ...
    Nobody even cares about this story anymore & now he's riding the dust trail that is his 15 mins tick-tocking away...

May 13, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Pete

The language you display, seems to fit the redneck mold. Check Wbsters for "hippocrite"!

May 13, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • JH

Too funny, Pete! I doubt you'll find anything in the dictionary under "hippocrite" unless that's a nickname for a cute hippo. I think the word you were searching for so unsuccessfully was "hypocrite."

May 13, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
      • JBaldy

Ummm...yeah, Websters won't have any listing under "hippocrite", so, when you're accusing someone of being something, perhaps it's be best if you researched it prior to the stone leaving your hand...you hypocrite.

peace,

Baldy

May 13, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
      • Lacey

Example of a hypocrite: one who instructs another to look up a word in the dictionary but who obviously did not bother to look it up himself, as evidenced by the fact that he cannot spell the word or the name of the dictionary.

May 14, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
      • Duh!

Don't worry Pete. I for one got that you deliberately misspelled "hippocrite" which is why it's in quotes! That's the point, lol.

May 14, 2011 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  18. Amy

Clearly James still doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions and his choices that hurt someone who loved him very deeply. It's easy to make excuses about the people and the environment to justify his poor choices. Any woman who would marry someone with this mentality is looking for a trainwreck. Once a liar, always a liar. Who the hell is going to buy this rubbish anyway?

May 13, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. big AL

@wendi barnes TX. You are either fooling yourself or delusional about God. God is purity and your cheating and sins have nothing to do with it! Get a grip!

May 13, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Alex

for someone that supposedly wanted out of the limelight and away from the 'fake' people, he can't seem to STFU

May 13, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kellie

Well said! It's pathetic really.

May 13, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Mireya

I still think that SB is pretty, smart and has good values. Glad she has a son to share
    her life with. I wish she finds true love with someone who will absolutely respect, adore and supports her all the way without reservations. SB is tough and she will come out a winner. Best to you SB :-)

May 13, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bobby

How could you possibly know all that about Sandra Bullock? I'm not saying what Jesse James did was right, but why is everyone posting on here like they grew up with her or something?

May 13, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • jbaldy

I grew up with her...sweet, sweet girl. Wouldn't hurt a fly...well, actually, there was that one horsefly she pummeled, but it was well deserved, it was cheating on it's mare-fly. That was a long time ago though, before the tabloids really caught wind of her break out film career...poor mare-fly, probably would have gotten a lot of press if Sandra would have been famous after she so abruptly squashed their family's maggot dreams...home wrecker.

Baldy

May 13, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  22. jdallas

I bet this tool didn't even give Sandra a copy. I bet she had to buy it off the shelf!

May 13, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. itz,e

Shut up....

May 13, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Tic Tak Dough

Would totally do Jesse he is winning

May 13, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Tired of bs

Who care what Jesse J does? He's a joke

May 13, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Corbijn

Even though JJ is probably the most honest celebrity who made mistakes in his private life, people detest him and he can do nothing right from now on. We just had a guy announce he's running for president who had an affair and left his wife when she was dying of cancer and people think he's a crusader for truth, justice and the American way. But JJ, no, somehow even though he admitted it the second the cat was out and said he had everything bad coming to him, somehow he remains the poster boy for every disgruntled woman out there who has ever had something bad happen to them. It's like some of you act like he's the kid who stole your bike when you were a child and you can't get over it. You don't know him, you don't even know the woman he cheated on, get over it.

May 13, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Alan

I tend to agree. I don't like him, and I think what he did was sleazy, but he doesn't strike me as fake. It sounds like he ended up marrying the wrong woman for him, and instead of manning up and dealing with it for the sake of his kids or fessing up to it, he was a coward about it and cheated. But he doesn't seem to have any illusions about it, at least.

May 13, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Hmmmm

Me thinks thou do protest too much! You're so upset b/c people think what he did is wrong (which it was), it sounds like they are stepping on your toes too. Willing to bet you are cheating or have cheated on someone and are not willing to admit you are or were wrong!! The bottom line is this: If you're not happy, get out of the relationship. Don't bring a 3rd party into it and make it 10 times worse (whether you're a man or woman)!! If you do bring another person into it, you're either selfish or a coward...bottom line!! Are you man enough to take some constructive criticism??

May 13, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • jbaldy

So THAT'S the b@stard who stole my bike when I was little...finally you figured out his punk @$$ is the notorious "bike stealer" of Covert County! Hmmm, maybe I should call up Nancy Grace to take on the case and run it into the ground and get all dramatic over it for the next...oh, I don't know, four years. She's a huge advocate for child's rights...I feel wronged and it's forever plagued my adult life...Jesse James stole my damn bike.

Huh! No wonder I held a grudge against him ever since he graced the glowing tube with his car rebuilding show that was garbage. You wonder how people get to be celebrities these days and what's the criteria?!? Damned bike stealer!

Peace,

Baldy

May 13, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Deirdra

I totally agree with your statement Corbijn. I would truly like to know in the 5 years JJ & SB were together, how much time were they really together. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. They were just not made for each other plain and simple.. They both made mistakes and now let them go on with their lives. Other people in this world do. Maybe they are just not high profile actresses. And Jesse has made a lucrative business for himself and his children so he is no slouch either. Let them go on their merry way now and their life will go on...

May 16, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  27. rebecks

Jesse just STFU

May 13, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  28. dont like cheaters

SANDRA IS A BEAUTIFUL BEING WHO GAVE HER OVE TO A MAN WHO USED HER AND HAS NOT RESPECT FOR REAL WOMEN. SHE HAS A HEART AND HE HURT HER. NOT FAIR. HE SUCH A RED-NECK. UGLY AND GOIN OUT WITH AN UGLY ONE. ARGH. SANDRA IS TALENTED AND NOT FAKE AND SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL SON. THANK U GOD FOR REMOVING THAT NASTY WORTHLESS CHEATER FROM HER

May 13, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. midknight

So, he cheated. women cheat too and they dont get nearly the heat that my boy Jesse has had to endure.

The only reason Sandra got all the sympathy is the sappy Oscar speech only to fing out the truth 4 day s later.

Jesse: you are still OK in my book.

May 13, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Shane

He's 100 percent right about Hollywood. It's all a big pile of garbage. The fact that a lot of you idolize these people is even more sad. Of course, that doesn't change all the wrong things he's done.

May 13, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. bret

Would yopu people shut up! You act like Sandra is your best friend and Jesse punched her in the mouth. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS so go back to whatever you call a life and shut your fat mouths!!!!

May 13, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kim Neal

Yet you, the non loser felt compelled to watch, read and comment yourself. ??

May 13, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. me

Jesse, ur a dirt bag. How u ever got married to Sandra is just beyond me. An once u were u couldn't respect hre enuf to keep it in ur pants. Peeple like u suck. u deserve a lot of future pain.

May 13, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. haha

obviously jesse isnt over the breakup cuz he's still obsessing over it talking about it, u dont see sandra going on tv talking about it or writing a book about it. she has too much class for this trash

May 13, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Nancisomething

Can the sleezeball just get out of the news. Everytime he mentions Sandra it's top news with cnn

May 13, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Tam

What a poor excuse for a human being.

May 13, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  36. EPIC FAIL

GO AWAY ALREADY!!!!!!! AND STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GEESH!

May 13, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Maura

LOOK SANDRA..YOU ARE SO LUCKY, JESSY IS A TRASH....TRASH....WHO WAS JESSY B4 MARRY YOU?...YOU ARE GREAT WOMAN...SOMEONE WHO LOVE YOU ARE WAITING FOR YOU SOOOOOON...

May 13, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Nena

The more this man talks the more it becomes evident how disturbed he really is. If I were him I would shut my mouth while there is still time for redemption. It is abundantly clear that as much as she is hurt by this fool she is clearly better off without him in the long run.

May 13, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Kuddln

You do know that Jesse's balls shrunk significantly after he left Sandra Bullock, don't you? Per Sandra Bullock, "He (Jesse) really was not good in bed", Sandra says. That's why she opted to adopt a black-baby in lieu of having Jesse's "autistic" child.

May 13, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  40. hockey mom

it's so easy to understand why he is the most hated person in america.
    first he cheats
    then wants to make money with a book telling us the sad excuses on why he did.

May 13, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  41. sosideirish

Can someone/anyone just make this POS go away? I could barely tolerate him when he was giving his "tearful interview". This is just way beyond disgusting, and he's doing it for the money! Please, PLEASE don't give him what he and that horse-faced KVD want.

May 13, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Mona

Geetz! He's writing a book on how/why he cheated?? Give me a friggin break! Sandra is so much better off w/o him.
    As for his new fling Kat Von D, those two will end up killing each other....they are a disgrace the pair of them! Can't
    believe Jesse would stoop so low to embarass Sandra....just b/c he couldn't keep it in his pants she has to suffer all
    this indignity! Shame on him, shame on him, shame on him!

May 13, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  43. RD

I can not effin' BELIEVE ANYBODY responded to an article about anything pertaining to this dirtbag, yet here I am. I HAD to respond to this just to tell jesse JERK that I personally pray that hell exists, and he becomes a permanent resident, and SOON! A Book? A BOOK????? Is this guy SERIOUS? My opinion of this matter is simply that anyone that even THINKS of buying that trash and reading it, thereby putting cash into james' pocket is him or herself a bleeding, pus oozing hemorrhoid ridden SPHINCTER! (I tried to use as strong as language as I could without using profanity), and in this instance it was #^$%&%*%& HARD!!!

RD
    Northridge, Cali.

May 13, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • jbaldy

I happen to think he's a very nice fellow, respectable and upstanding. But, just like most of the celebrities in this world we tend to give credit to...they fail their public view. In some way, some how, they just can't live up to their own hype in which we've placed them with all their ego-strength. Ummm, these people are just freaking people...why we continue to waste time and energy with celebrities, royal weddings, ball games, movies, and entertain ourselves with their fodder and downplaying your overall intelligences is beyond me...

Can the Earth reboot soon so we can start over? We've made a right bloody mess out of things...if you people were half as passionate toward situations that actually matter...imagine the direction this country – nay – this world would be heading...we could actually move beyond the superficial and DO something that matters together!!

Yippee! A novel idea...good luck humanity, good luck!

Peace,

Baldy

May 13, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  44. dlewis

jesse was wrong and he finally came clean.it was wrong and if Sandra is all the woman that most of the ppl says she is she will someday have to forgive Jesse and pray the God heals her heart. Truly there is not hurt that the Lord cant heal nor is there no sorrow that he wont mend. As for calling this man trash and every name imagineable there's no reason for it . Jesse has to ask Sandra forr forgiveness and move on either way.

May 13, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ticked

@dlewis: I bet my BOTTOM DOLLAR you're from the Castro District of San Francisco, you liberal IDIOT!

May 13, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Annie

It is unfortunate that Christianity today is SO ineffective and completely useless when it comes to helping people in a real way. If you can't help them....don't hurt them.

May 13, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • apostle

Dont blame GOD the devil made him do it

May 13, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
      • jbaldy

God and Satan go out for coffee after the cameras turn off...kind of like wrestling. I know...I'm their waiter. God takes it black and Satan is an SOB with half skim-light foam, a cinnamon stick and a dusting of nutmeg. Don't forget his freaking wooden stir stick 'cuz "he's too good for plastic"...my @ss.

Poor tipper too...

peace,

Baldy

May 13, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • seekyoufirst

I agree god is a forgiving god. God is the mighty one. he has plans for every believing soul and non-believing soul. He knows all even before its happens. He will handle Jesse and take care of Sandra. What is done is done. Cursing and complaining will not do much. Praying will help. have a blessed day.

May 14, 2011 at 3:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • seekyoufirst

May 14, 2011 at 3:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Sally

RIGHT ON, RD!!!

May 13, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Elaine

I clearly do not have the same taste in men as Sandra, this guy looks like such a nasty jerk to me.

May 13, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Jazzy

I am watching, like, ya know, Jesse James, ya know. He is, ya know, an absolute jerk, like ya know. Ten percent of his conversation is, lik, ya know, the words, ya know. I guess ya know.

May 13, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Maureen

I so totally agree...ya know.

May 13, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Ops

Gentlemen does not have memory. This guy is a bad husband and the worst former husband. What a piece of trash.

May 13, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  50. Anna

Why would Piers Morgan invite him in the first place? Is it really interesting to have a conversation with him? or is it really necessary to allow him to use this channel for promotion of his sh"ty book? what's the purpose?

May 13, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  51. Catherine

Great interview Piers. Love the show. Sandra we love your work. (JJ-what a selfish creep.)

May 13, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  52. Annie

JERK!!!! And...totally an idiot.

May 13, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  53. JJLOSER

Nice. Using her STILL to make some money for yourself after you behaved like a moron. So classy. You an 'the new one' are perfect for each other. So glad that Sandy did not waste any more time than she needed to with the likes of you. What a waste of a human.

May 13, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  54. Debora

He makes me hurl like no one else can. What a hypocrite and a selfish ego maniac!! Sandra is the luckiest girl in the world!!
    Good riddance JJ! She loved you and you threw away American's girl next door for a Tattoo FREAK!! Sorry Even so she will get hurt just the same.

May 13, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  55. His Boy Elroy

And CNN is giving this jerk a platform from which to speak? JJ makes me sick. This is one Piers Morgan I will NOT be watching.

May 13, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  56. Marg Anne

Jesse, like, um, you're an illiterate, um, like, idiot. Like, you are a coloring book, like, just full of blanks, like................nobody wants to colour you, like, you know.

May 13, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dottie

NO, you have back woods hatred, and have been led around by the nose so long that you just know that you hate and none of the reasons...stick to knitting...But be sure and wear five thimbles..

May 16, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  57. jfc1

how do we shoot this guy and put him out of our misery?

May 13, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  58. becca

Once a loser, always a loser. He is pathetic. Sandra was classy through it all and still is, she never put him down. He can't seem to shut his crater face about her. He's probably hurt cuz she's ignoring him.

May 13, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  59. Another Bullock

I hate to hear about Sandra like this. My mother was a bullock. IN "SPEED", she looks just like my late mother. Told by family Sandra is my 1st cousin.

May 13, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  60. Eva

I am surprised and very disappointed that you would waste your time interviewing this big twit – he wrote a book – I am not sure he is even capable of writing as he can't even speak the Queen's english – he is just capitalizing on his relationship with Sandra – whose films I really enjoy – I wonder if he has any feeling for his kids and what this this is doing to them.

May 13, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  61. Givin away Meat

J.J wil ansawer 4 his sins.But all of U who didnt no J.J was was building Bikes b4 he married Sandra. just sayin!!!

May 13, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kim Neal

You went to school with him.. English class in particular, didn't you? Just saying.

May 13, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  62. Chrissie

I think jessie is an insecure little boy deep down and the honesty that some of u sense is like that of a child...he admitts then deflects. he was way out of his element in her world and he behaved badly to get out of it because he couldn't walk away on his own. all his talk about the down to earth guy is bs he hangs out in the back of the shop because its safer for him.

May 13, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  63. cvf

Enough of this idiot...

May 13, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  64. John Alex

This interview is just what America needed to confirm what a complete and total buffoon Jesse James really is. According to my calculations Mr. James said 'you know' 116 times in the first half hour of the interview and 87 times in the second half hour. For those with DVR capabilities you might go back and count how many times he said 'like.' Oi! I'm sorry for Jesse's troubled and dysfunctional youth and hope that his 4th marriage lasts a lifetime. However, I couldn't be more thrilled for Sandra's life without him and wish her nothing but a lifetime of infinite happiness and success.

May 13, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  65. jojon

he is the man ....

May 13, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  66. Kristen

This guy is an ass. Were we not all surprised when Sandra Bullock married him in the first place? I'm sure she was happy with him but he didn't give a sh-t. Nothing like guys taking advantage of a good situation because they're so self-centered and thinking with the "other" brain. Loser.

May 13, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  67. kate

Are you kidding me? Why does this guy go on and on? We are sick of listening to this idiot! Why doesn't he go on with his life?

May 13, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  68. Kim Neal

What a loser. I was infuriated listening to him make excuses and make light of what he did to Sandra. I felt bad thinking that she was watching and listening to how illiterate he sounded. I'm sure it just brought pain over her again. He is such a dirt bag. Why did he have to talk about how bad she was in bed on H. Stern? The guy is classless and deserves a classless 4th wife. If he wants to F–k around, why keep getting married?? I'll never understand that.

May 13, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  69. allourfault

Piers is a d*uche and so is Jesse. Sandra would be so much happier with me!

May 13, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  70. meme

JJ sounds like a surfer girl when he speaks.......no one should take him seriously......he's a total d-bag

May 13, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  71. Vanilla

Did he imply that he is compatible with Kat Von D because 'she is a bad ass too...' but he failed with Sandra Bullock because she is a nice, sweetheart? I wonder if Kat Von D will be annoyed by such feedback. I bet Kat Von D is as nice as Sandra Bullock.

May 13, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  72. Vee

I have a boyfirend but I cheat with married men, only because it my job. I'm currently unemployed and unemployment doesn't pay much so I became an escort. I get a thrill being with someone else's man. It just a real turn on knowing I'm doing something that bad. That's my story, don't judge me too hard.

May 14, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  73. Bob

Time to get a life folks. Reading the comments here saddens me. You are as important as those you comment about. Put your energy to work for you.

May 14, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  74. Goldie

Jesse James, you know, you really should, you know, get a freaking life, you know, and STFU! You are an idiot, you know? yeah, I think you do!

May 14, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
  75. liv

you will not have madona on but you have that jesse duche bag, idiot and dumb that barely express himself. That makes me lose.
    respect for your show. My god im watching he is a major moron

May 14, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  76. scott warren

Jesse James lies and cheats, effectively faking his marriage, and then tries to criticize Sandra because she happens to be an actor. This guy is very self centered, and its obvious he's been fitted with a very small brain. Yes Jesse, if you are reading this, you are indeed an idiot.

May 14, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
  77. liv

who is jesse duche bag? Who cares he 'wrote a book'? He is only 'infamous' not news worthy

May 14, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
  78. liv

hey jessy evrey post i see the words that describes you best...idiot, moron, small brain' loser etc...why don't you go away and hide your stupid self?.

May 14, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse | Reply
  79. Laurie

After watching the interview, I sadly wonder what Sandra was looking for in a partner. Jesse is obviously not articulate, smart, cool, sensitive, or caring about anything that has occurred in his lifetime. This interview has left me wondering why this Jesse character is important at all.

May 14, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  80. Laurie

I will continue to say....Jesse is who he is. He is no different than who is has always been. Why the movie star Sandra Bullock became involved with him is really the question. MAYBE this is her issue.

May 14, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  81. Z

Sandra is doing the best thing in how she is handling this situation. She is focusing on LOVE! I firmly believe that once cheated on, thw cheater should just be assumed DEAD. No longer in existence. Cut out of your life, mind, heart and soul. Surround yourself with people who deserve your love, not ones who disregard and disrespect it.

May 14, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  82. Mike

Our kids are falling behind other countries in academics. Morality is slipping. The economy is lousy. And yet CNN decides to spend an hour with this moron. Why. What reason on this good earth does or should anyone care about this guy? More know the names of judges on American Idol than on the Supreme Court. We have to take back our country and get back to basic values and solid education.

May 14, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  83. Truthteller

Adultery and betrayal create an unnecessary scar on an otherwise pure love. It is better to form a new healthy love without the hard scar of mistrust to overcome, than to remain with someone who is unable or unwilling to commit to a healthy, un selfish love. "Reformed" cheaters don't really exist. They just transform themselves into something to avoid the pain of loss- a possible loss that they brought on themselves.

May 14, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  84. ANN

Can't we stop giving this guy a forum?

May 14, 2011 at 1:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  85. suzy diamond

Jesse implied Sandra was just acting during those award speeches? REALLY? She also IMPLIED that her husband had a brain too! IMAGINE, our SURPRISE when we found out he had NONE!!!!

May 14, 2011 at 2:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  86. Mullie29

People of this forum.... STFU!! Who died and made you the judge of all that is? Go back to your pathetic, wasteful lives and let others go on with theirs. You high and mighty judgemental poeple make me sick, do you know everything that went on with them? So JJ did what he did, you don't want to hear about it, don't f'n listen. The guy knows what he did, he took your shots, he didn't hide away from it, he faced it, SB is the one who went and hid. God you people SUCK!!

May 14, 2011 at 4:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  87. Barbara

He's still a cheating SOB/pig/man-ho! His 15 minutes of fame were up about 6 months ago. He's flat out disgusting.

May 14, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  88. Ethyl

to Piers: excellent job of being direct about the whole reason we're interested in the character jesses james. Thx for asking the what anyone really wants to know..."why did you do what you did?" The only time jesse seems to speak clearly is about his latest successful screw. So, on to the next ..... sad but true issue, good luck everyone

May 14, 2011 at 5:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  89. saywhat

He's just milking up the abuse he had done to his poor ex wife hoping it will extend his 15 minutes of fame . Boy he's a ghastly person. I hope someday he will understand the guys who will treat his daughters the same way he treated Sandra. Gosh. What goes around comes around Jesse James. If you really feel accountable for the mistakes you did then STF UP. Because by not doing so reflect badly on you and what a trash you really are. good luck with selling your book of lies because the more you talk the more people don't want to read it since your already spoiling it for them by your continuous yapping. MORON

May 14, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  90. Jubril

He was married to a beautiful ATM. And he lost everything to a.. billboard

May 14, 2011 at 6:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  91. Steve ~O

To the girl who said “my husband thinks I'm a good Christian...god will overlook this” (adultery), you are sadly deceived on the way to eternal punishment. “fornictors and adulterers God will judge”,“it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God”. These quotes are from the book of Hebrews in God's word. You KNOW you're doing wrong because God gave you an accusing conscience.

May 14, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  92. DTM

This interview was the first time I'd ever heard this guy speak. If I was only listening and not watching, I'd have thought Piers was interviewing a thirteen year-old kid.

May 14, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
  93. JM

I am still trying to figure out why Sandra married this guy. JM

May 14, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  94. Kim

He is so low class this just proves it more. Does anyone really care why a man married a woman out of his league and cheated on her because he had childhood issues. Really? He belongs with tattooed women that's his thing, that's were he can be himself. Sandra was also to blame for for not "really" seeing that his man could never have given up his beneath her lifestyle for forever. Love does make you blind, but time shines light on the truth.

May 14, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  95. toddyboom

Not condoning what JJ did, and I have been a big Bullock fan since love potion number 9, buuut she married the "Bad Boy" the outlaw biker and got upset when he acted like an outlaw biker. It's like when people get a wild animal and try and make it a pet and then get upset when it attacks a friend or neighbor. It's in their nature. You can't change them. You play with the bad boy but you marry the good boy. Someone close to Sandra should have reminded her of that.

May 14, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  96. Linzy M

Well all I know is what I read or see on TV. When I saw SB was married and seemed to be happy with JJ (in what appeared to be a 'non-Hollywood' kind of life) I was happy for her and hoped it would last. I thought it would last. Then it was over. I even hoped it would work out somehow, as in I'm so f'ing sorry please take me back. Oh well, I guess that's life in the 'non-Hollywood' kind of way.....You don't take them back.

May 14, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  97. Nicole

I saw about 10 min. of the interview and couldn't watch anymore. How did Sandra, or how does anyone, for that matter, ever have a conversation with Jesse James? The man is so inarticulate he's difficult to listen to. He did manage to make it clear that he's still obsessing about the" hundreds and hundreds" of college coaches who wanted to recruit him out of high school to play football. Guess Jesse thinks he coulda been a contender. I think it's time for him to go away.

May 14, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse | Reply
  98. Sebastian

When is JJ ever going to SHUT UP? Please go away.

May 14, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
  99. Missourian

She was acting during the awards show? Go figure! Wonder why she won an Oscar? Allowing you to believe she loved you, she only used her "All about Steve" abilities. Jesse, you are a small speck of a life sign. An Ameoba's rear has more manhood then you. If you don't know what that is, get an education!

May 14, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
  100. james

and WHY is this in the news again?

May 14, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse | Reply
  101. Dolphina Slatkin

Could Jesse James POSSIBLY be as big a moron as he appeared in this interview? And although I've always liked Sandra Bullock as an actress, one has to wonder what she could have seen in this useless piece of work.

May 14, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  102. sentieri

Jesse, just shut up and disappear already

May 14, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
  103. kcc

He is going to the same thing to his new fiance. I don't know why Sandra gave this low life the time of day. Let him go back to the trailer park with his new white trash.

May 14, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
  104. psssh!

So stupif and egbotistical how a guy can betray a woman's trust like that and pretend he's the one who got the s**t end of the stick. Typical cheater. Get a life. Shoulda left this saga out of the book and maybe I woulda bought it. He's just way too full of himself with the "poor me" act. It is all for attention. What a worthless POS.

May 14, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  105. Frank Rizzo

Jesse looks and sounds like a retard, when I seen the interview on PM i had to laugh my butt off what the heck did Sandra find in this retard? I hate to say it but she got exactly what she deserved, she knew very well he was a player with no real in his life.

Jesse needs to go back to school and learn how to speak english, I don't believe he wrote his book there's no way in hell he did after listening to him speak all I could say he committed another fraud lol I wont spend a penny on his sorry butt.

May 14, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • artrain

I totally agree with you, the guy said "you know" evry 5th word! You can't tell me that guy wrote a book.

May 14, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  106. millie

Why is there a rush to publish books about private matters. This guy is a loser. Keep your private life private. We don't care to hear about it.

May 14, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  107. sparky

Hey SANDY! His ex-wife made a living getting manseed dumped on her grill. Honestly, WHAT were you expecting from this guy?????

May 14, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  108. mdm

While I don't like what he did, I know that it is not my place to judge him. There have been many other "Hollywood" break-ups over infidelity. Look at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston for instance. That was the one that shocked me the most. Celebrities choose to be in the limelight and know that part of that choice means the world knowing every move you make. Why is it news if a husband cheats on his wife? It's because we thrive on what everyone else is doing. We are all guilty of it or we wouldn't on here.

May 14, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  109. dc mortimer

What a nice chap first of all he has a string of affairs behind his wifes back and then he cashes in on it by writing a book , I hope nobody buys it out of protest, unless your an early reader and you like lots of pictures .

May 14, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  110. dsn63

And women still gravitate towards "bad boys" this is what happens you get PLAYED! Wakeup American Women!!!!

May 14, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
  111. Kimberly

WHAT did she see in him?? Disgusting of him to now cast dispersion on her by imlying she was 'acting' when complimenting him when saying he had her back. Yeah, you know what Jesse? You're right...you do belong in the grease and dirt. Wow...you may be thankful you're out of all that but she's the truly lucky one. Best of luck with Kat. Whatever. Low life.

May 14, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
  112. elaine

even Jessie's voice is indicative of just how bad he needs to grow a pair.
    ew.

May 14, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  113. hobknobbin

Sandra bullock is the tool in all this people!! She married a tatted, motorcycle builder and wonders why it did not work out!? Her judgement skills are zero, and even less than zero for adopting a black kid!! I guess she was not humiliated enough with james she had to lose all remaining self respect by adopting that kid! She is the laughing stock of hollywood, and the usa! She deserves all that is happening to her!

May 14, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Real

AMEN!!!! This is a lesson for all you dumb beoches in the world!!! Who's going to be with SB after her being with the all time trash of the world!!

May 14, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  114. winelover1958

None of us know what really happened. I am a Christian, but the Bible thumpers on here are making me sick. You sit there with your robe and gavel and judge, back up ,it is not your place. You are the ones who need to shut up. Ok, so two people failed at marriage....big deal, divorce happens every day. You all act like SB is your sister. JJ was a bike builder who was on television. I am not condemning either of them, with her millions she could have said " Come go with me, I don't want to be alone on this movie shoot". Did she? We don't know. A woman of her monied worth could afford to have her man with her.
    He knew what he was getting into with a successful actress and he jumped in feet first. If you don't like him, don't buy the book! She had to KNOW he was a bad boy, you don't have your persona on the TV screen for as long as his was there and not realize there is a problem. She was just as much to blame because she said " I do "! People should stop idolizing Hollywood personalities and focus on their own lives.

May 14, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  115. Road Dog

Mr. James has a very wide self-destructive streak. There is no question that he is an artist, when it comes to custom bikes, and I wish I could afford one of his 100K choppers, but, his personal life has been a trainwreck. Yes, he grew up in a tough situation, but sooner or later you have to man up and start acting like an adult. If memory serves me, Sandra was his 4th wife, and each time he was married, it was broken up due to his extra marital dalliances, drugs, and other stupid moves. I know a number of people who have worked for him, or for whom he has worked, and every last one of them say he's selfish, childish, and thoughtless. I hope he eventually finds a way to stop hurting himself and other people, but I don't think it's likely. There's a pattern, and he seems to return to the pattern time and time again.

May 14, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  116. joe

Can you believe that Arabs throw acid on womens faces for not wearing a veil?

May 14, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bugsy

Iranians are not Arabs you Moron!! And no where did it say that he threw acid at her face because she wasn't wearing a veil. So STFU. He was a lunatic obsessed with her. Just like you are a lunatic obsessed with spreading wrong information based on ignorance.

May 14, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  117. joe

Suprise, suprise more Arab's arrested for terrorism in Florida.

May 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  118. Diddly Von D

Alot of you are asking who was he before he married Sandra. He owned the biggest motorcycle garage in the United States. Anyways, he was on Good Day L.A. Fox 11 and he totally put Dorothey Lucey down in such a bad way that I felt like punching the S.O.B. on the mouth just cuz Dorothey was doing her job as a journalist and asked a question about Sandra Bullock and this idiot wouldnt let her get a Freaking word in saying he was done talking about Bullock plus he was putting words in her mouth. He said it himself yesterday on live TV. He is a dick... Very arrogant stupid individual. He should be thankful that the media still pretends to care give a crap about him. He happens to be a friend of a friend and that friend would always comment on how much of a dick he is. Rightfully so!

May 14, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  119. jules

Classless, clueless jerk.

May 14, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  120. Bill

Help me I need million or two..

May 14, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  121. Brad

The whole country is going for a crap and we are talking about two people and there personal lives who cares maybe she wasn't puttin out lol

May 14, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  122. Rudi

All is promotion...thanks from TheDimensionMachine DOT COM

May 14, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  123. Barbara Collins

Jesse needs to stop the victim mentality, quit bankrolling off the skirttale of his ex and grow up.

May 14, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  124. J Jameswhocares

Why is this yutz who talks like a 13 year old boy famous and what is wrong with Sandra Bullock in the first place for "loving him". They deserve each other.

May 14, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  125. pam

Sandra continues to display what a class act she truly is while Jesse continues to display his lack of intelligence or his lack of using his intelligence. I believe its the latter. I don't believe he is that stupid. I believe he knows a lot of what he is doing and is wrong. He is either that greedy, attention starved or lacking class. She is obviously intelligent to realize she made a mistake marrying him and moving forward and not dignifying any more of his acts with a response as the rest of us need to as I am now. GOD speed and better and best to us all.

May 14, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  126. Deb

No matter what happened between this couple over the yrs during their marraige, this is absolutely NO reason for Jesse to be trashing Sandra (he Definetely have NO dam Class (he's Garbage))!!! Sandra must be so Scrubing herself, and Regretting ever marrying him right now)!!

May 14, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  127. kcc

@hobknobbin and can't believe its not butter both of you are idiots.

May 14, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  128. Blonde Beauty

What's with is eyes? He always has that deer in the headlights looks.

May 14, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  129. melissa mcrae

I have been friends with this man for over 11 years and he is an amazing person who made mistakes and he admitted to it. Everyone loved him and gave him kudos for his work before Sandra. Hello, Earth to you self righteous, critical opinions... Monster Garage, Motorcycle Mania and some of you know you bought T-shirts, Toys and wish you could afford his bikes. None of you personally know Sandra, she's moved on and so should you. The only person he had to answer to was Sandra and that is done and they have both moved past it. It's honestly not ANY of your places to condemn or judge him. Jesse is much more than Sandra's Ex and moving forward he will continue to be his own person who is an amazing welder, creative being, great and loving father, and a compassionate friend. He is a person just like you and me and deserves to be treated with the same respect that you would want to be treated regarding your PERSONAL lives. He's done a million amazing things, but all of you want to focus in on the one bad thing you know. Now that is typical and sad! Remember that no one is perfect and it's been over a year already. Stop dwelling and move on to the next victim of this BlogBashing behind your computers.

May 15, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  130. franky

Kat von d. Is hot!!! Hello baby!!he moved up n the world if you ask me

May 15, 2011 at 7:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  131. Donald

In a few years he will get a family based reality show and public opinion will go from viewing him as the devil that he is now to being America's favorite dad. Worked that way for Ozzy!
    Kick em when they're up , kick em when they're down.

May 15, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
  132. charlie crack

Kat Von D is very cool! Met her. Sandra, probably very nice as well. Jesse is a man, I cannot speak for us except to say that. We mess up, we try to get forgiveness, hmm...maybe women do too???? We all could be better people, especially the hateful posts I see. Chill ya'll...FYI: Don't be afraid of Texas! Ha ha

May 15, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  133. hobknobbin

To kcc: you are the biggest idiot for calling names simply because I have a different opion! You are probably a broad who has been dumped before, and now hate all men. Try getting yourself laid...it will do you a lot of good!

May 15, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  134. rachael O'Neil

Knowing them both at diffrent times I have to tell you during their courtship he did everything he could to woo her... she repeatedly refused. He said she was the best thing that ever happened to him...then her working and being gone alot began to wear on him and being married to an actress was just too much for Jesse... she married beneath her family status but she was so in love with him...Really sux that he was so selfish to put his wants above her love for him.... now he has written a book? is it in red crayon? wasnt aware he could read... sorry Jesse I used to be a fan of the man . but this is all in bad taste.. not that aa gearhead like yourself would know what that is... you publicly embarrass her over and over again... really low class..even for you..shame on you...and u are not that stupid that you dont know this...just saying......

May 15, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  135. selfish

It was very interesting to hear this kind of interwiew. As I can hear this kind of world with all the show business people was not that was Jesse Jame James wanted to have!

Very important for me is that Sanda knew the personalitiy of JJ – and then she married him.

May 15, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  136. jeff

Cnn should have had the worlds smallest violin playing in the background. When can we expect some relevant guests on this show?

May 15, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  137. noemi

Dude u were born from trash.you have lived as trash all ur life.now ur using an innocent to make your self some money.ur a 2 bit waste of white.I'm glad sandys son won't be anywhere near u.you nazi bigot.if I go camping I well get a copy of ur book.and we well all take pages from it.because that's what u r.

May 15, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  138. kcc

Who is the idiot using my initials to post their comment?

May 15, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  139. twisted view

It takes 2 to tango. Not all marriages are pleasing to God or are Heavenly.

May 15, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  140. kcc

I love jig-a-boos. I want big ol meat sticks in me pooper! Drop me your digits and we can make some magic happen. I will schlob your knob for a dolla!! Later. -kcc

May 15, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  141. victor manuel

Why do so many celebreties need a "kato" in their lives? This is your second strike,Piers..The karvachian (spell) sis and now the 'carslinger".

May 15, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  142. troll

Don't mess with the troll! He will come back to haunt you....buaahhhhh! You pop off to others, and you will feel the wrath of my poetic justice! See ya!

May 15, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  143. Sweet

I do hope that Jesse won't make out great selling his tales.

May 15, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  144. Sweet

Jesse should not be the one to write a book since he is the one whom been poken others.

May 15, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  145. Sweet

How can his new lady want to be with Jesse when all he thinks about is Sandra.

May 15, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  146. Linda

Trying to play the victim just won't work, Mr. James.... own up to it; get an education; and GROW UP. I can't believe that classy Sandy was even attracted to you int he first place....

May 16, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse | Reply
  147. Jesse James

I heard he was butt slammed by his pops and now he is goin gay! He is keepin it low key cuz it could ruin his street cred. Nobody wants to buy an OC chopper from a flamin fruit!!

May 16, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  148. Taylor

I think Pier's interview with Jesse James was a total waste of "air time"
    Sandra should not have given him the "time" of day........

May 16, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse | Reply
  149. hate Jesse

I hate u ,Jesse James

May 16, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
  150. Two Cents

What a LOSER!! But You Really Can't Blame Jesse, You have To Blame Sandra Because She Picked Him!! SMART THING THO WHEN SHE LEFT HIM!!

May 16, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  151. Sweet

Well,life goes on after Sandra left and that is the way it goes. It would have been worst it she had stayed with Jesse. By the way,I am giving away a free cat(indoors only) please contact me if you have interest 1(401)215-8292. I will give free cat food,dish,litter box and scooper.

May 16, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marjie edwards

don't you get it ... Cat is the new woman . . . some are so kind to just give him one with the whole kit and kabuttle ... lol

May 22, 2011 at 3:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  152. Sweet

Hello! It would have been worse to stay with the man that cheated on you and your children see that mom was not strong to leave. Sandra was strong to leave! Children should not live in a home with neg stuff going on.

May 16, 2011 at 6:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  153. Sweet

; ) @ this time I have 5 cats and would like to go down to 4. I will even give a free bag of litter ; ) how about that? 1(401)215-8292

May 16, 2011 at 6:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  154. Justin

Maybe if woman stopped "suspecting" we wouldn't be having this conversation! Woman are far from perfect as well!

May 16, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  155. Jk

Mr man weldone.

May 16, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  156. Hm

Men rot in bed! Anyways!

May 16, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse | Reply
  157. Hm

Men don't know what they got until it is gone!

May 16, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  158. Kevin

James is another Tom Arnold. He's a talentless bum that used a famous wife to put himself on the map. Yeah, yeah, I know, he had his show and his 15 minutes of fame, but nothing like when he married Bullock.

May 16, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  159. sid

Wow, lots of women on here getting their panties in a bunch. they're talking up a storm about a celeb they don't even know. the bottom line is that "sandy" obviously chose her career over her marriage and suffered the consequences. she wasn't getting the job done, so obviously her husband's gonna go get it from somewhere else. hey sandy, some lame oscar speech won't make up for the fact that you're never home! I applaud JJ for using this situation to his advantage and writing a book to put green in his pocket, that's a smart guy. Sandy, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson from all this, and this goes for all you dumb women too: IF YOU'RE NOT DOING YOUR JOB BEING A GOOD WIFE, YOUR MAN WILL FIND IT ELSEWHERE

May 16, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jean

Typical comment from a man who hates women. You have to understand that women have a greater ability for empathy. (to feel how hurt the betrayed person must feel- man or woman) That's why we cry at movies at you don't. So we aren't neccessarily bitter- nor did we necessarily have a man do us wrong. We just imagine the pain Sandra must have felt. So, yes, that makes us emotional. If JJ is the man he says he is and is accepting full responsibility for the situation, then why all of the excuses? I'm tired of the "everyone does it" excuse. It didn' work when we used it on our parents and it definitely doesn't work when we are adults.

May 16, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jean

BTW.. you say Sandy wasn't being a "good wife". Was JJ being a "good husband"? Just possibly.... if he was a better husband she would be a better wife. hmmmmm.

May 16, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  160. hey Sweet?

I don't think this is a proper site to find someone to take your cat?? How many people in the 401 area code are going to contact you....how about you post it on Craigslist like everyone else.....hello??

May 16, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  161. while bill

Their not even happy with truth ...

May 16, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  162. Dottie

whatcha doin greenheart ?

May 16, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • thiers more

Adultery is a crime.

I know that sounds odd and old fashioned. But the truth is that more than 20 states, including Florida where Wood's keeps his primary residence, still have laws on the books against cheating on your spouse.

In most of the states with anti-adultery laws those found guilty can be imprisoned.

So, what's the prescribed punishment? It ranges from a mere $250 fine in Virginia, to several years in state prison (as well as a fine) in states like Massachusetts, Michigan and Alabama. In Wisconsin adultery is considered to be a Class 1 felony punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 and three and a half years in prison. Members of the U.S. military can also still be charged with adultery and put behind bars.

Okay, I know what you're thinking. The laws may be on the books but they're hardly ever used anymore, right?

That's right.

USAF sentences Chief Master Sergeant to Prison & Dishonorable Discharge for Adultery

ANYTHING ELSE?

May 17, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  163. Ruben

He pretty much admitted that he is better suited for white trash! Did he not? I am pretty sure he did. Sandra deserves a real man.

May 19, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  164. joseelr

What an awful man.... actually, boy! How can he go on tv and talk about his exwife like that... and gloat about his new relationship... plus – it's all to selll a book...what a bum...

May 21, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  165. Sally Mitchell

What a waste of time. Who cares about Jesse James? I was in the kitchen and could hear the tv with this interview going on in the background. I had to go and shut off the TV. His voice made me sick and his lack of proper grammar.... well.... made me sad to think he may have a high school diploma.

May 22, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
  166. Nevada Diva

Jessie. . . LOOSER ~ thank god she got out alive and well !!!

May 22, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse | Reply
  167. Sandy Sanders

Jeese James voice and facial fluctuations remind of some cartoon character, but I just can't put my finger on it.
    If any of you see and hear it like I do what clown does he sound like? I don't how Sandra took that nasal drone for
    as long as she did...kinda sounds like Ben Stein...however Stein always delivers an intelligent message. James message reminds me of the early Bevis and Butthead flicks

May 23, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  168. Michelle

Sandra just bought a mansion for 23 million in Beverly Hills, all I can say is damn..Jesse threw away a big ass lottery ticket. Let's see Kat do that, I'm sure he is digging himself out with his sorry ass book. After reading it I couldn't believe how much a puss he is, talk about cry baby..fool just got caught in the act. lol

June 7, 2011 at 4:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  169. Todd Evans

jessee is one of the smartest americans i've seen yet.making millions riding bikes and having his way with famous beauties....livin the dream baby....

June 21, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  170. Sarah brown

Who cares what this lowlifebthinks...he is a classless bum. Now he is writing a book to wring every last penny out of his association with Ms. Bullock. Class always tells and he has NONE'!!!!!!

June 25, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  171. 2011louboutinsale

As a child, Louboutin would regularly sneak out of school, from the age of 12, to visit the flea market of Vila do Conde, where all the gipsies loved his shoes. Although Louboutin faced much opposition following his decision to leave school so early, he claims that his resolve was strengthened after watching an interview on TV with Sophia Loren in which she introduced her sister, saying she had to leave school when she was only 12 but when she turned 50 she got her degree. "Everybody applauded! And I thought, 'Well, at least if I regret it I'm going to be like the sister of Sophia Loren!'"

July 8, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  172. oldboldgold

I got a bad boy and it was not how he presented himself up front... he fooled my family and my pastor. It sure wasn't what I was looking for. That old saw about women wanting bad boys is pretty much nonsense as far as I can see... but what do I know about how everyone thinks? As for me and the friends I've seen make that mistake... the men completely misrepresented themselves. The worst ones represented themselves as reformed, as did Jesse. I thought mine was a shy, nerdy guy. LOL.

August 16, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
  173. elvis316

There's a fine line between 'bad boy' and 'total axxhole'. It's hard to define except that Jesse is not in same zip code as 'bad boy'.

August 16, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
  174. sics

I care how guys feel, this causual, cool what ever it is about caring for other's feelings is very disturbing for me.

August 16, 2011 at 7:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  175. payday loan rock hill

I do consider all the ideas you have presented on your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for starters. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

May 26, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  176. marital affair website

You already know thus considerably with regards to this matter, produced me in my opinion believe it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men aren't interested unless it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times care for it up!

June 22, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  177. Marayahk Eugeniel

I have been examinating out many of your posts and i can claim pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your website.

July 17, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  178. Servicio tecnico Madrid

You are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have done a magnificent activity in this topic!

August 28, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  179. Wendi Barnes TX

Site Review Loading Speed by: Wendi Barnes Tx- Expert Tx: Archaeopteryx: A particulary important and still contentious discovery is Archaeopteryx lithographica, found in the Jurassic Solnhofen Limestone of southern Germany Berkley.University of California Museum of Paleontology

April 8, 2014 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Wendi Barnes TX

Website Loading Speed concern..Here in Jaipur: Population: 3,210,570 State: Rajasthan Loading Speed Issue Seems Resolved for this website According to a study by PCWorld, the average download speed for 3G networks in the US is 2 Mbps, and 6.2 Mbps for 4G networks. A study by Ofcom found that the average download speed for 3G in the UK to be 2.1 Mbps. Outside of North America and Europe, connection speeds are generally slower.

April 8, 2014 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Raj Menjorri

Re: Wendi Barnes TX Thank you for joining us from Jaipur ( India) :Website Loading speed looks resolved.The bottleneck is the network latency, smartphone’s memory and CPU. Even if the phone can download 1 MB in 4 seconds, the website will take longer to load because the phone needs to receive and process the code and images.

April 8, 2014 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Priyanka Randhawa

Wendi Barnes TX Keep in mind, Site Loading from your location in India may cause delay. Website Load Speed & Original Post is under investigation. Regarding main site upload: A different approach would be to use inline styles. Amazon’s separate mobile product pages have one external 6 KB style sheet, along with some inline styles. This results in a single additional HTTP request to download all page styles. Amazon’s desktop version isn’t as efficient, with nine external style sheets, totalling 40 KB combined.
      Because they’re all being downloaded anyway, you might as well combine them all into a single file and reduce the number of HTTP requests. Alternatively, you could rely on server-side functions to dynamically insert the correct style sheet based on the device (a method used on the responsive WordPress.com). Hope this helps

April 8, 2014 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply