Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

May 30th, 2011

Nick Cannon: Wife Mariah Carey "was like my celebrity crush"

Nick Cannon is a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" this evening, and talks about his wife Mariah Carey and his children who were recently born. "To actually have a family and to look down and see children that look like both of us, it's surreal," Cannon told Piers Morgan. "I've always loved her, I've always been a big fan...that was like my celebrity crush."

Cannon also talked about Piers' fondness for Mariah. "You're overly flirtatious with you. That is the problem, and I don't know how to stop that," he joked. Watch the full show tonight – along with interviews of "America's Got Talent" winners Terry Fator and Michael Grimm.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. stanton bizzell

this interview was senseless...please do better.

May 31, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. joe

Morgan's show should be LIVE, Morgans show should be easier to contact Morgan (via email his show so aucdience could ask questions), and much MORE

May 31, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • right on

You daid it my friend. I wondered about this myself. What is he afraid of?

May 31, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Amara

I just did the same thing with my google redaer. I went away for 12 days and had 279 updates. It was then that I realized how much time I wasted. So purged them and kept only the PUG people I know. great post!

May 20, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nikita

- Wow Sara, you sure have the Midas touch! I admire you and your teanlt so much I can't even put words to it without sounding like some kind of weird stalker or something! LOL! You and your sister are beautiful what a fun way to hone your craft! Is there anything you don't do amazingly well? I need to not be so completely jealous of all that you are accomplishing these days! Keep up the great work, it's very inspiring.

April 3, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sherborne

Great pic! I was at a presbytery imeteng early this year in which a presentation was given regarding emotional abuse and how important it is to notice it around us. After the imeteng, I thought, Wait a second, what about spiritual abuse? Isn't that a form of emotional abuse? Who are we as a church to decry one form of the same abuse when we allow and empower the other?'

April 4, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Mowetu

senseless

May 31, 2011 at 4:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Lawal opeyemi

Im so happy he feels dat way!

May 31, 2011 at 4:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Muhammad

kaban00 Posted on Osobiście nie podoba mi się wasze podejście do utdape 1.8, chodzi mi mianowicie o rangi. Moim zdaniem to jest nie fair względem osf3b, ktf3re nie mają aż tak wielkiej inwencji twf3rczej jak inni gracze z serwera justcraft. Przypuśćmy że taka osoba jak ja i jestem pewny że wiele innych uwielbia ten serwer, gra na nim w każdej wolnej chwili ale nie jest aż tak bardzo kreatywna żeby budować jakieś super budowle po utdape nie będzie mogła absolutnie nic zrobić na serwerze gdyż nie będzie posiadała tej upragnionej rangi GRACZA. Ja nie posiadam aż takich umiejętności architektonicznych więc w grze na serwerze jcraft postawiłem na rozwf3j, handel z innymi graczami, przygody w dungach i samą przyjemność z rozgrywki. Naprawdę przecudownie jest doczytać się że od nowego patcha nie bede miał możliwości wybudowania swojego domku. Tłumaczycie się że to zapobiegnie tworzeniu przez innych graczy projektf3w z zakazanych materiałf3w m.in cobbla, ale ja (jak i wiele innych osf3b) nigdy nie zbudowałem czegoś z cobbla bo potrafię czytać zasady. Prosiłbym o zastanowienie się szanownej grupy Modkf3w i Administratorf3w, gdyż przez to co chcecie zrobić skrzywdzicie wiele osf3b jak i odbije się to na grywalności.Pozdrawiam kaban00.

June 30, 2012 at 6:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Omann

i luv u canon n maria,y'all have proved beyond my expectation...the bond between ur marriage is awesome. Respect to ya'all.

May 31, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • forest

is she gona return that money she took from hanibal kadafi to the victims of llbyan dictators that pill poping low life any thing for money

June 7, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Yemicrown

Am happy 4 both of them. Ur marriage will surely be blissful.

May 31, 2011 at 5:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Johnson Sackey.

Wow! What a perfect love. I just cant stop watching maria's movies. Her moves n real act of emotional plays. Its just so lovely.

May 31, 2011 at 5:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Yunus

Maria's & cannon family i iuv u pple family and almighty god bless ur family more than u wish 4 urself and also i'am maria fans i luv u all.

May 31, 2011 at 5:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. blessing mba

U guys r d bomb,really happy 4 carey,I luv her beautiful voice

May 31, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Biolar slt

I love to always see celebrities marrying each other but it's always very sad to see them break up after a number of years.i really wish them luck and long lasting wed luck..biolar from nigeria.

May 31, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Chuksemmy

I really luv u guys! Wishing them all the best of love. Happy married life.

May 31, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. evelyn kerzner

I expected to see Bill Maher tonight (may 31) but instead got these phoney blondes. What happened to Bill?

May 31, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. viewer

Piers & Nick say they can't stand when a contestant comes on & minipulates the audience with some hard luck story. Who cares. Just judge the talent. Then Michael Grimm comes on in the next segment(taped at a different time) & tells Piers his "hard luck Grandmother story", & Piers pretends to be interested.

Piers also continually mentioned that Jackie(child prodigy) is selling records. That's nice, what does that have to do with anything?

Michael redoing an Alicia Keyes song is riduculous. Alicia Keyes is a contemporary artist who doesn't need her recent hit redone.

This guy will be lucky if he sells 1 cd. Maybe his grandmother will buy it.

June 1, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Manuel

a difference a year makes! Especially in the life of a baby. Baby Aaron's bownern session was one of my favorites ever, and I think I had more compliments on it than any other session

April 3, 2012 at 6:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Joeie

This is exalcty what I was looking for. Thanks for writing!

June 24, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Carlos

year but we definitely want to try and iunlcde as many as we can. So from now until December 18th,a0Morgan, our newest member of the team, is booking for oura0Nearesta0&a0Dearesta0Family Sessions.

April 2, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Preeti

Review by Jana Burson for Rating: This book is one of the few to discuss all the tratement options to prescription drug addiction. It is brief, illustrated by case examples, and is very readable even for those with limited skills. It does not address any of the more controversial aspects of prescription drug addiction, which limits in its scope.

May 20, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Ken

Drug Abuse Programs .net appreciates your cotmenmary about, whether you have questions about Drug Abuse Programs or went through a Drug Abuse Program yourself and can offer some words of wisdom, thanks ahead of time.

May 22, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. 10a fuse

Thanks , I have recently been looking for information approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have found out so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?|What i do not understood is actually how you are now not really much more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent.

June 23, 2012 at 7:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Tuan Calicott

It is not easy to keep the relationships alive; it needs a lot of effort. You may require a lot of patience and you need to convince yourself that I need to save my marriage for the sake of all the good times and for the children. There are always some hope and ways to resolve the problems your marriage. The conflicts in married life may be because of ego or some misunderstandings.`'-,

Bye-bye
    <http://healthwellnessbook.com

June 3, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Eladia Sakata

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I'm hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.

July 25, 2013 at 2:15 am | Report abuse | Reply