Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

May 31st, 2011

Paris Hilton on infamous sex tape: "I'll have to live with that for the rest of my life, and explain it to my children"

Paris Hilton and her mother Kathy Hilton are guests tonight for the hour on "Piers Morgan Tonight" at 9pmET/PT, and the emotional interview touches on their new show ("The World According To Paris"), Paris' past relationships and more. But the reality TV star and singer also opens up about the infamous sex tape. "When I was little I looked up to people like Princess Diana, these women, and I feel like he took that away from me," she told Piers Morgan.

"I'll have to live with that for the rest of my life, and explain it to my children," she said. "I'll never be able to erase it.." Watch the full interview tonight at 9pmET/PT.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Rengaw

There will always be bad apples and I'm sorry to say but you unfortunately picked one, hope things get better for you.

May 31, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • ron

Who cares about Paris Hilton...where is BILL MAHER. Last week CNN advertised his Tuesday night appearance. Piers Morgan can not handle controversy.
      Piers Morgan is a total LIGHT WEIGHT, the faster CNN dumps him the better!

May 31, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Mike F

Where is BILL MAHER!!!!! This is a unbelievable disappointment. I was looking forward to an hour of intellectual conversation and now this idiot is on. What the H*&^ is going on here?!?!?!

May 31, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
      • jobiwan6

PLEASE – SOMEONE POST any info on why Bill Maher wasn't on and when he WILL be on!!!!!!

May 31, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dee

I'd like to know too. I DVR'd the show..expecting to sit down and enjoy it. What do I see...Paris Hilton...arghhhhhh.

May 31, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
      • Ralph Ruggins

I only DVR'd this show for Bill Maher, and I get this garbage instead? Wasted HDD space. Where was Bill? Could Pierce not handle him?

June 1, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
      • WP

One reason I miss Larry King is because he had Bill Maher on often. Come on, CNN.

June 1, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
      • Mary

I was looking forward to seeing Bill Maher and instead got Paris Hilton and her mommy. Blah!

June 1, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
      • carole131

I'm still wondering why the programming was changed to the Ridiculous (the Hiltons), from the Sublime (Bill Maher) which had been mentioned previously. At first I clicked away but kept checking back, hoping they'd have their time & Bill would appear. Neilson didn't call, but I couldn't watch, that night.

June 5, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
      • Niti

Totally agree!

July 11, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nicoleta

I am curious about this interview. I'd like to know what she has to say. But it seems the interview is not complete. I can't find the full interview anywhere, Anyone know where I can find it? I don't have cable.

June 2, 2011 at 3:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Niti

She's lying, she made it n got it posted on net intentionally.

July 11, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • kori

Yeah, seriously... I started watching the show and I thought maybe he was previewing next week but 15 minutes into fast forwarding still no Bill Maher! What happened? I set my DVR to record this crappy show just because Bill Maher would be on! This is exactly the crap (Paris Hilton) that makes me miss Larry King. He was awesome. At least get a more gentlemanly host who can truly converse with people, not just do a PR interview.

June 2, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Roberto

I just hope to inform you that I am fialry new to blogging and extremely savored you are website. Most likely I’m likely to bookmark your web site . You actually feature massive article content. Many thanks a bunch for sharing with us your webpage.

May 22, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. phreviewz

As fans it’s difficult for all of us to see Paris Hilton hurt or bothered by something like this, it can make a lot of us angry.

But you know though, it’s only the idiots out there that see her as something she’s not, they’re the only ones who can’t see through it to the very true & cool person she is :) LittleHiltons

May 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. dfgdfg

it is especially unfair given the fact that she was the first, and didn't think that unfold how it did. she never had rolemodels, no one was as big as her, even princess diana was unreal and older. but of course slimeball rick solomon did, all men are pigs, and millions are irresistible to someone who has zero. she just has to rise above it, except its not that easy.

May 31, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Silena

Let me get this straight: they are thaneicg science and social studies in kindergarten? That's quiet something. I hope they find time for a little algebra, too.An IEP should clearly set out the academic standards that you are shooting for and how these are going to be evaluated. It's a very big deal for our guys because casual questioning does not always work. For MK I try to insist on written tests, but in kindergarten that might be pushing it.Kindergarten. Science. Social Studies. Graded every 9 weeks. But that isn't good enough, so they give a midterm report too. In kindergarten. I'll just go lie down for a bit now. My head is spinning.

March 3, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Harish

Why the rates are so high ??. how do you think they plunder the cofrfes.. Government pays for something that should cost 10,000,, the amount of 25,000 b1! The recipient, for his troubles, keeps the true cost, 10k okys say 5.000 for his troubles and returns to private account of crook 10.000 ! Tenderpreneuring at the most basic level, add some zero's for the zero's in government that do the same.. there you go.. easy peasy..

November 10, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. tj

The Real Paris. High on themselves and Racist, seen that phone video and nobody feels sorry for a person that hates because of the way someone else looks.

May 31, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Lynne

I do not believe this interview. Paris sits there like she is saintly and she's been caught for drunk driving, drugs she's danced on tables and parties like a rock star and she knew dam well that she was being filmed. I'm so tired of hear poor me, poor me. You reap what you so, and I don't believe that she didn't know anything about it. If she didn't make it, there would never have been a chance of it getting out. Her Mom is so naive to her daughter, she plays the role well Paris of pulling the wool over her eyes. You don't get arrested if you are an angel and make a dirty video. Own it, own up to it.

May 31, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. TC

Naive people on this board, weak and easy fooled, you can't fool a fool, if you are not a fool. Unreal! Paris is a good actress she's done it on Oprah and now this. Guilable. People who are kind and sweet don't do a dirty film and get arrested. My sweet Johnny would never do that, until he robs a bank. Crying Wolf, Peter and The Wolf should be named Paris and the Wolf.

May 31, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Leah

I think she expresses herself like she's on prozac....

May 31, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Leah

Pairs......your an idiot, and if you did this interview to look smart or mature...total failure....

May 31, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Mike Smith

So I finally thought I'd check out the Piers Morgan show. And when I turned it on, just my luck, two of the dumbest blondes I've ever heard. I see now that the were the Hiltons. The proud mom and the worthless kid. I watched it for two minutes. Just long enough to hear Paris say, oh woo is me. I hate freaking spoiled rich people who complain about how hard their life is. If this is what Mr. Morgan has to offer to society, I hope he's of the air soon.

May 31, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • leah

Sadly, there are many rich, who are not spoiled, dumb or near as worthless...

May 31, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Marsha Miller

I think it was a great interview. It showed the more serious side of the Hilton family and what her parents had to go through. I cannot imagine being put in that situation, but she/they have overcome it and it is truly commendable. Great interview and congratulations Paris on stepping forward and letting the world know how it affected you. It was unfair and unfortunate.

May 31, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Jamie

My heart goes out to Paris's Mom, but I'm a mom of a 25 year old daughter also and I also know the trials and tribulations they can put you through. I just want her mom to know thst she is not alone in heart aches and looking in from this side it really doesn't look that bad. Paris is still highly looked up to person and this incident just show that she is a real person that can also make mistakes (choosing the wrong man to put her faith in) as my daughter did (she now has a wonderful 4 year old who's dad is not in her life) .

May 31, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • JW

Give us all a break! Join the "real world" !!

May 31, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Leticia

:I love your news show… what a great idea!!! We might see some of you on the news when you grow up. Awesome and inspiring. Well done Preps. Hi Trish,Thank you for going on our blog and wrniitg a comment. We liked your comment. We do the news reports with Mr Holloway in our TV studio. We use the video camera and then Mr Holloway makes it into a movie for the Blog.Thanks again for your comment.From Sophie, Kelly and Jaxon.

May 23, 2012 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  11. Chris

The Hilton 'ladies'? Wow Piers has been getting GREAT interview (laughing like crazy)... To think they replaced Larry King with this 'professional.' Please go away soon...

May 31, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. ale

esta entrevista es pura mierda... creen ustedes en esto por favor!!! hahaha

May 31, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Fatimah

:Dear Preps,I had a big smile on my face as I watched your faboulus Prep News report! Congratulations on your wonderful efforts, I am very impressed!I like how you described the different events, and it felt like I was right there with you because I could make a picture in mind when each of you spoke.Did you have to practise very much? Did you write out your news reports before recording them?Special mention to Jack the weather man, great job! Although I hope it doesn’t rain all weekend! Keep up the great work, Preps!Your blogging buddy,Miss Jordan Hi Miss Jordan,My name is Kelly too! How cool is that! Thank you for your great comment and your questions. We do write down what we are going to say in the news report. Next time we do a news report we are going to have more time to practise so we can be very confident.We told Jack about your comment on the blog. He came into our classroom and Mr Holloway read it out to Jack. Jack got a big smile on his face.Thank you again for your comment.From Kelly just like your name!Bye.

May 23, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Sushila

i vote the keyboard with roses! how rinomtac, kayote ugly style!and aaron! your the one did such a great job on dan's ear muff girl. love itXx

June 27, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Esraa

Prof Hume said it. Come to think about it, he was talking about Slovenian ptinolciais. So maybe it does not apply here. But please don't hijack this thread to serve your eccentric obessions at such an early stage. So, I repeat my earlier question. Where did Gwebe you get this idea that PFC places a 50% on FDI equity ownership?Hey?

November 12, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Anne

Well after doing this airhead hour of an interview, I'll bet Piers needed a double scotch after listening to his own voice for an hour trying to speak for three people. I finally just had to switch the channel. I am still confused about how these people get air time and why???

May 31, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Mika

All of you who believe this, I have land to sell in a swap. Will be back when she screws up again, and she will. Till then, see you later. People, drugs, probation, dirty video, drunk driving, oh yes she is really a changed child. She said the samething on Oprah and look what happen after. People wake up!

May 31, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Rey

Pierce, Paris Hilton really, shallow and boring interview even do it looks like you are doing your best to get her to react, her answers and body language are as shallow and vein as her performance on her T.V. shows and don't let me get started on her movies. How do people put up with this form of bad entertainment. She is doing quite well for her self and that is to be commended, but I don't believe she works hard to earn her money, look at her body gestures when she talks about it, look at her eyes, the windows to the soul don't lie. Pierce I enjoy your show and I will continue to watch, but please pick your interviews carefully. This one was really bad, I tuned out after a few minutes.

May 31, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Sandra Tuggle

Can anyone please tell me what happened to the "scheduled" interview with Bill Maher? Instead of watching an hour of intellectual discussion, we were supposed to watch Paris Hilton? No thanks!

May 31, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. shamgar50

Why do people keep this waste of skin, in the news?

June 1, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Maralynn

Never would have thunk I would find this so idnsipensable.

June 25, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Adil

Yes, Mr Moore is something of a daeenpmr on the whole Bond experience. Though sticking to the novels, and if you must watch movies sticking to the Connery era does make it a little better. Even Lazenby (the Australian Bond) was relatively cool being the only one called on the show real, manly emotion.

May 23, 2012 at 2:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sixta

Jay ~ Your book “Peace On Earth In Our Lifetime” is a wonderful piece of work! As I was rnaeidg it, there were many parts I read that were very emotional for me. It was truly a meeting of heart and mind. And I will be rnaeidg it again to hone in more on some of the very inspiring points you have made. This report gives us hope for man to be free from fear and violence. Many Blessings to you, my friend! Reply:November 5th, 2010 at 11:58 amwriting the report jerked me around emotionally, no doubt about that, it strikes a chord

September 10, 2012 at 12:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  18. dan Merrick

I wasted a recording slot on paris????? Where is Bill Maher, comon CNN what happened>>>>?????????

June 1, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Santosh

How did you pay this debt? You need some proof for this to be removed. Do you have a check copy, money order, cridet card statement showing the payment? If so, Dispute this debt with the cridet bureau and send them proof that you pay the company off. When they do their investigation and have proof, they will take it off. And if the debt is removed, it should say Paid Collection on your cridet report. Call Verizon and see if they have any record of you paying this debt and if they do have it, send it to the cridet bureau.And with Prosper.com, they only report to Experian. They don't report to the other 2 cridet bureaus.

September 7, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Terry - Kansas

what a complete fake interview....Piers – that was an embarrassment to your show!

June 1, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lisa Banitowski

I totally agree with you, this is exactly how I felt for her mom and her, they looked so fake, and they seemed not to know what to do in life than being in the medias talking about themselves. It is so sad to see rich people behave like that.

June 22, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. hawk62

Since the flake is a grown woman,why's her mummy with her?

June 1, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Terry - Kansas

would have been better without the mom....what a dip she is...and I thought Paris was a flame. mom..stay off news shows.....just a suggestion.........

June 1, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  22. hawk62

Piers:"we're going to take a break and when we come back i want to ........................"What other talk show host lets the people know the question thats coming thus giving time to think up a response?I though Piers said this show was going to be unique because of it's hard hitting questions and never ending quest to find the answers.You (cnn)might want to see if King's still available to rescue this dead horse.

June 1, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Terry - Kansas

OMG – mom is such a drama queen! makes Paris look like a pauper!

June 1, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Janice H Holcombe

Did I just hear Paris say something after her Mom confirmed that she was very strict with her as their 1st child and Paris' commented her Mom being strict was the reason she had to go do all these stupid things she did! So she is gonna blame her behavior and decision on her Mom?? Now give us a BREAK Paris!! Stop that!!

June 1, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  25. AS

I thought I had entered a parallel universe when I saw Paris Hilton–Piers Morgan managed to find Bill Maher's complete opposite, a new achievement in the realm of physics!

June 1, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Karla

Yes!! transcending into the paranormal world!!! LMAOL!! The show is a joke and an insult to our intelligence

June 1, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Ahmad

You NEED to get a counsel levoivnd!!! Once i got a counsel concerned unexpected a suggest went approach up as well as he told me alot of things we didn't know!!!! He worked upon zero down though got 33 % during a finish -he couldn't take a % of medical expenses. Example-they offering me $ 10,000 but a lawyer I got $ 60,000 as well as losses in a end.

March 4, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
      • Lovely

>Hi Kim. I do not have access to the stats' to dicrtely answer your question, but I do know that low-cost gyms are having success in attracting first-time gym users. They are definitely gym novices, but may not be new to exercise.In terms of low-cost members purchasing personal trainers, I was quite surprised by what some members were telling me during the interview part of my report. Some were using the ‘saving’ in the low monthly membership fee to ‘invest’ in personal training. They were re-distributing how they chose to spend the gym-related charges.unkin

May 20, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Jeff B

These two are so phony. You can't feel for someone who continually makes bad decisions. The praise of Donald Trump shows that they are just as out of touch as he is. Shameful.

June 1, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Nora

Maggs, I am sure it is most amusing for you to dsmiiss any serious contributions with flippant references to the so-called methathics of Professor Hume.But seriously for a moment: How do you explain the fact that the liberal media expends copious column inches on the admittedly troublesome antics of Minister Shiceka while averting its eyes from the billions Madam Zille has allegedly wasted on white consultants, cheap loos with views, a lily-white all-male Cabinet, thuggish, all-male, goon squads to intimidate progressive reporters, and irreversible cosmetic surgery?

November 10, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  27. First time watcher

Someone told me you were to have Bill Maher on, this was a guest that always made for great shows with Larry so I never watching your show I tuned in. I found sadly you had paris on, do you not have standards? I tried to watch, I really did but it was painful to watch and the fact you happily interviewed her shows you just care about ratings and have no standards like Larry did. So get other worthless but popular guests on and I'm sure you'll do well, but I'll never watch your show again.

June 1, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Kate

Give the woman a break from these mean-spirited comments. Everyone has done something stupid at some point in their young life and it is hard when the family has to suffer the repercussion, as they made very clear. Maybe others will learn from her .

June 1, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  29. rnv

i can not stand it when piers morgan always wants to know how much his guest are worth or how much they are making. why can you get it thru your head mr. piers morgan mine your own business and stop asking your guest how much they are worth. that question is so wrong to ask so please stop asking it ! how would you like someone asking you how much you make or are worth? and for you to tell joel olstein that he is like a rock star. (that statement is so stupit). he is not like a rock star have more respect mr pierce morgan. i wish that they had chosen a better replacement for larry king then you mr pierce morgan. you think you are so great well to me you are not. i rather watch larry king again instead of you mr piers morgan. i wish they could had given this job to anderson cooper. he would had done a better job interviewing people then you mr piers morgan!

June 1, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  30. JeepersPeepers

Frau Hilton. Kathy, you need a new stylist.

June 1, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Akula

Learn everything about rnpiarieg and/or building creditany letter to credit burea with account information can get the prosper loan put on your credit report. Just include all information.as for disputing with asking proof of contract wont work, your credit file will get flagged and most likely they will stop accepting letters from you in the future. A company does not have to give anyone prrof of a contract. All that needs to be verified is dates and account with address and all other information. But you can get it taken off. The credit burea will only update information. and it will not help your credit score, you must get it taken off to improve your score.go to website for more informationcreditrepairuniverse.net

September 7, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Kate

You're doing a fine job with interviews. You ask the obvious questions that the public is curious about, as well as interesting little-known items. You give them a chance to tell their story or reality as they perceive it, & let the audience decide. You're not disrespectful or mean, incredulous maybe, but not rude. As for the fans that are whining about missing Bill Maher, he'll be on again, maybe he couldn't make it. I'm sure it's not easy booking this show everynight & throwing in tornado reporting on top of it all. For those who aren't going to watch anymore, it's your loss; there will be plenty of us watching.

June 1, 2011 at 3:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
  32. DougieT

I used to think that Paris H. was pretty cool until I caught about two separate one minute segments of her and her Mom's interview on Piers Morgan.The first segment I caught particularly sickened me when I heard Paris claim that "Everything bad that could possibly happen has happened to me." Yeah, Paris, you have had such a difficult life compared to 99% of the rest of the people in this world. I'm still trying not to barf.

June 1, 2011 at 3:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Tim

Does Piers Morgan find black people interesting? It seems like unless you are Oprah people of color don't make it on his show!

June 1, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • DougieT

I concur, Tim. OK, I'm an old dude but I would definitely love to see Chris Rock on this show. Chris is one of the funniest people on this planet, IMHO.

June 1, 2011 at 3:52 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Viviane

We're moving to stnaadrds based report cards that don't have letter grades. Students will receive a number showing if they have met, are working towards, or still need time to meet each standard. There are multiple stnaadrds in each subject area. I love the new report card as a parent and a teacher. I don't think a letter grade tells much about a child's progress.Currently I try not to look at my child's report card much, just a cursory glance and that's it. I talk to her about what she's learned and how hard she's worked not the letter grades. I hope she can focus on the learning.

September 7, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Janie

WOW. PIERS MORGAN IS TERRIBLE, EVEN IF HE'S A 2:00 AM FILLER TO REPLACE INFOMERCIALS. Paris and Kathy Hilton? Nick Cannon on a "comedy" special? And tomorrow night, JERRY SPRINGER? Wow, this is the ultimate dilution and collapse of CNN. Not to mention, Piers is a TERRIBLE interviewer who lacks any panache or quick-wit to keep the interview flowing. Watching him interview is like watching an awkward first date with a 46 year old virgin.

Please for the love of GOD, CNN. If you care about retaining any remnants of your reputation as a WORLD NEWS source, NOT A TABLOID NEWS SOURCE, please discontinue this type of programming. If I wanted this, I would watch TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, Inside Edition or better yet, I'd just fancy a few hours of FOX NEWS.

June 1, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Janie

Also, is it just me or does Paris Hilton seem completely uninterested and utterly apathetic about this interview? Her mom seems to be putting on a Broadway show of highfalutin emotions and Paris looks like a blonde zombie.

June 1, 2011 at 3:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Anne

I watched this interview that you had with "Kathy". It didn't look like the other " doll" had a thought or anything to say, so why was she there. Kathy showed us that she can cry really good and the only thing that we learned from Paris was that she earns more than $10 million dollars a year and is opening a bunch of hotels & resorts. Geee how nice for her. If she wants to be taken seriously, I think she should start by taking some of that makeup off, and if she is doing an interview, leave her mother at home, since she is the only one talking. I see that both of them are doing the talk show circuit. Need a bit more money or what???????????Waste of air space!!!!!!!!!!

June 1, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nadia

Stephanie Posted on Great! Awesome!1st up the wedding china my methor gave me 18 years ago, while saying, with a VERY disappointed voice Well since it seems that you aren't getting married any time soon, I might as well give this to you now. I've been carrying them around, thru 3 moves, thinking that I ought to keep them, that I would somehow curse myself or jinx myself if I got rid of them..that I would indeed end up alone.Guess what? Yep, I am still single. I've had a couple of relationships between then and now, but the end result? The dishes are not magical and I don't have to expend any energy trying to make myself feel better about the dishes so that I can keep them.So, I am hereby embracing the real possibility that I may never be married and commit the dishes to craigslist, may they be gone in a wink and trouble me no more LOL!Thank you for the entertaining video about a serious subject.

November 10, 2012 at 4:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Joe

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....oh great it's over. That was awful Pierce, you did what you could.

June 1, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Matthew Barbaro

NOT ONE MENTION OF WHY BILL MAHER WASN'T ON. WAY TO BAIT AND SHAMELESSLY SWITCH. I SET MY DVR FOR THIS!!! EVEN HAD TO CANCEL RACHEL MADDOW TO DO IT. SO LAME PIERS. AN APOLOGY IS TRULY IN ORDER... AND MY APOLOGIES TO RACHEL.

June 1, 2011 at 4:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Ralph Ruggins

I caught Rachel on the repeat at least. I'll never record this trash again regardless of who Piers CLAIMS to have booked. What a shameless hack.

June 1, 2011 at 6:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ximena

Of the 43,000 patients who have reetisergd with TreatmentMatch.org to find a doctor for opioid dependence, the average age was 37 with many patients over 50. A great deal of our patients come from areas like Florida, with a large retirement demographic. Chronic pain is common among these folks and a certain percentage of those being prescribed opioid pain medication will become addicted, so the trend is likely to continue as the boomers get older.NAABT

July 31, 2012 at 6:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Ruby

I think the Paris Hilton interview was done in a very insensitive manner. Both by the film crew and Piers. When the mother was in tears andd needed a break they focussed on her and going so far ass saying how the tapes can be assessed was the limit.

June 1, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Adi

Good grief. Two thoughts: 1)getting a pbluic school to change anything is often more complicated than it ought to be...and 2) schools seem to be trying to shovel in more and more superfluous information at younger and younger ages. Mom and Dad can't teach them the difference between "salty" and "sweet?" Hmmm...

March 4, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. MJ FAN

michael jacksons legacy are his 3 children? hahahahhahaahahha

come on.... LOL.. crazy...

June 1, 2011 at 7:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
  40. ian

sweetie, ur 15 minutes was up so long ago.
    ps, nice try though!

June 1, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cindy

I actually raelly like the comments! my daughters now just have reports with grades and no comments and I hate it. I don't even feel I've got anything at all from the teacher- there is no guidance, recognition for hard work or anything. I know the comments are painful to write, but they make it personal and yoy actually feel like someone knows/or is attempting to get to know your child!

September 8, 2012 at 6:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Jo-Ann Santoro

I am amazed and shocked that the likes of Paris Hilton can think the American public can feel sorry for her and her millionare mom. That family is all about SHOCK fo MORE attention. I am so surprised that Piers acted touched with all the tears shed on his set for that interview. Paris is STILLL doing what ever she can do for attention!!!
    With all the REAL devistation and HEARTACHE in this country and around the world, how does she sleep at night????

June 1, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Kat

Where was Bill Maher? I was looking forward to that interview. Was it rescheduled? Where can I find out?

June 2, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Rash

Missed Bill Maher! Was excited that finally Pierce has an intelligent guest! What happened..

June 2, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ghulam

This is one of those studies that began with cnonlusicos and worked backwards to create support for the cnonlusicos. Not that everything in the report is false, but it is really more of a political statement than a scientific one. Furthermore, it is a statement that male psychologists are not allowed to disagree with regardless of its credibility.

September 10, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Dwinna

I also set it to record and was sooooo disappointed to see these two bimbos on there instead. Neither one of them have ever done anything, have no talent, nothing! What the hell do they have to offer on any entertainment show??? They are rich and that's it! Don't really like this guy and really don't appreciate the way he treated Jesse Ventura. I said then I would never watch again and then heard about Bill being on. I figured this guy's corncob was in there too tight to deal with Bill!

June 3, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Miguel Milani

Interesting interview, very kind Paris and her mother!

June 5, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Barhoumi

Mikhail Dworkin FassbinderOctober 18, 2011 at 11:17 amDworky, another exlapme of the HYPOCRICY of the liberal white media. I think you have a point there.Nobody complained when the terminally ill Shaik played golf.So why are they complaining now that a very ill Minister plays tennis, eh?Anyway, why should the Minister not go in disguise as Mrs Nkagisang Ngesi, ?Rather safe than sorry, I say!We all know of the dangers to those holding high office from the assassination attempt on the life of our President.Luckily for Zuma, he is clever past the bad guys.

November 10, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Nylah

Paris what my mom always told me "what u dont want ppl 2 see,dont do it!"& unfortunately u just made 1 of those many mistakes that'll nvr go away.

June 28, 2011 at 1:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Crrtrading

What a beautiful day it ookled to be too! Toby seems to be a good-spirited baby. I bet he'd be happy standing next to a dog too...if he COULD stand next to a dog!! I'm glad you had a good weekend after all the sickness and that.

April 4, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Jacob Burnside

Bad things happen to good people Paris! I think I can safely speak for all your true fans and those who care about you, when I say that we don't hold it against YOU =] Plus, it only really matters what Jesus thinks anyways, and He knows the truth!

February 2, 2012 at 1:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Santiago

John. Since you mentioned about KW Luv, yes I need to inltasl that plugin, thanks for remind me. Valuable comment are really need here and you inspiring me to use twitter more, I'll try.BloggerLuv? I like the community but you need to improve it so BloggerLuv more user friendly, like BloggEngage from Brian.

March 4, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Hfg

I appreciate a tmrdeneous publish, can study your personal others content. thanks for your thinking for this, I really felt a lttle bit thump by this article. Thanks again again! You commit a good time. Portrays natures best by the fantastic facts here. I feel that when more individuals considered it that way, they'd possess a better time frame receive the suspend ofing the difficulty.

April 5, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
  50. LoL

Its ok don't be shy

May 29, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  51. australian adult dating

This is really fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined your feed and stay up for in search of extra of your wonderful post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks

June 20, 2012 at 4:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  52. Jack

my mother had a firned, a large angry woman who was just bursting with agression. my memories of her were to stay out of her way as best as possible.one day my firneds and i were running home from school with our school overcoats over our shoulders like capes, playng batman i suppose.my mom`s firned saw us and freaked out. she yelled at me about being disrespectful to the school uniform and so on, and dragged me home by my ear.this woman was always hostile and loud and i remember she had dry scaly skin on her elbows and neck. some sort of psoriasis i would imagine.her youngest daughter was overweight like her and always smelled incontinent. she was about my age.her oldest daughter was maybe thirteen or fourteen. she tried to seduce me when i was probably eight or nine. she told me she loved me and that we were going to get married.i remember those things in a sort of dream-like state. there were other things but i don`t explore those memories often.

September 8, 2012 at 7:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  53. shareyt

Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing in your feeds and even I achievement you get admission to constantly quickly.

September 9, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  54. Ashutosh

Mikhail Dworkin FassbinderOctober 17, 2011 at 23:17 pm Hey Dworky,I can assure you that for now the meta-antics' of the Madam is on the back bunrer. Let her enjoy a nice cuppa maid made by the tea-girl.Let rather engage Baer to do some maths for us. I need to figure out why the room rate is more than 10 x normal.We know the Minister did not really get his Masters degree as he claimed, but that's not enough reason for the Lesotho Sun to use a calculator made in Newcastle with cheap labour!Any help that you can offer to shed on the Shiceka Hypothesis will be appreciated.

November 10, 2012 at 7:00 am | Report abuse | Reply