Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

June 3rd, 2011

Edie Falco on marriage: "I assumed that would just happen but then I found this thing that I love"

Edie Falco is a guest tonight on "Piers Morgan Tonight" and she talks about her career, her kids and growing up. But the actress who played an iconic wife has never been married, and opens up to Piers Morgan about the direction her life has taken. "I assumed that would just happen, but then I found this thing that I love and that's where I've been racing toward," she says. "And everything else kind of was put in the backseat."

Does she envy friends who are married? "No, actually I don't in all honesty."

• Also on the show, 9pmET/PT – Ellen Barkin: Barkin talks about her critics

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. star

money can neva b equated to love!

June 3, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Ted

This is what happens when you get the liberal dogma repeated by a half-informed individual. Instead of praising the pharmaceutical industry for investing not millions but BILLIONS of dollars to develop MULTIPLE types of drugs which now can insure a relatively normal life span for those infected with HIV, she blathers on about the avaricious, selfish drug companies who aren't doing enough. Hey: Ellen! Yo! I'm a physician who actually CARES for such patients. I'd be happy to debate you in public any day about how "terrible" the drug companies are. You saw people die of AIDS? SO did I. And ya' know what? Most don't any more if they are diligent about taking any combination of agents from four different classes of drugs....NONE OF WHICH existed 20 years ago. Those EVIL drug companies developed them, you moron. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and hold yourself out to be an "expert" in medical matters.

June 3, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. YOUNAN MARKETINGAnd MANAGEMENT AssociatesInc, int'l intst'r

post comment written here but not posted for foolish error reason, earlier today or late yesterday, please

June 8, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Butterfly

This makes eeyvrthnig so completely painless.

November 12, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. lrikgo

b7w03r qcyuqyskijsj

November 12, 2011 at 4:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. uoqxiqx

PRLZEs hvhbbhbtxiwn

November 14, 2011 at 5:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. hunde leinen pflicht

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I believe I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very wide for me. I am looking forward to your subsequent submit, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!

July 18, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Internet Income

Someone essentially assist to make seriously articles I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish incredible. Fantastic activity!

August 12, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. link building services

Thanks for some other informative blog. The place else may I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal way? I've a project that I'm just now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

September 8, 2012 at 6:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Want to know a secret?

It's really a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

September 8, 2012 at 7:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. look here

You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I think I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely vast for me. I'm looking ahead on your next submit, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!

September 10, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. greek escort

Normally I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.

June 21, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply