Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

June 30th, 2011

Clips From Last Night: Charlize Theron on her greatest gift... and her greatest flaw

Charlize Theron was a guest last night on "Piers Morgan Tonight" and talked about winning the Oscar for "Monster." "That was the greatest gift I think I was ever given in my career," she told Piers Morgan. Also in the clip above, she talks about growing up in South Africa.

Theron talked about her "flaws"...

Said Theron: "I am just as flawed as the woman next to me, I really am. The great thing about aging has been the acknowledgment of my flaws."

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. PAUL

DEAR MR.MORGAN
    DON'T YOU REALIZE, HOW FOOLISH YOU LOOK, WHEN YOU TRY TO FLIRT WITH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN LIKE CHARLIZE THERON. GIVE IT UP. YOU ARE MUCH BETTER AT FLIRTING WITH DONALD TRUMP OR RUDY GIULIANI OR RUPERT MURDOCH....

June 30, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Markel Kelmendi

@CHARLIZE THERON problem there is no reason to be shy of your problem lol is just another way of saying you like to be need that's all lol some actors like to be that way including me well sometimes lol

June 30, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Anna

Her flaws aren't even really flaws. She's organized and she inspects new places that she lives in. I want to know what's in every room and closet when I live somewhere. It's totally understandable.

July 1, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Frankie35

Piers,
    Please forget the light celebrity interviews and CD/movie promos and stick with the world events we all watch CNN for. At least move on to Making a difference ordinary people segments. It is a way for us to get to know your interests and causes and you'll build up a following.

July 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Tee Ar

Ms. Theron gave the African boy false assurance: Con-doms provided 0.0% advantage over those who used none, except that they prevent infected babies' conception.

The same fraction of the condom-wearing, hetero-philic HIV-positive couples transferred HIV to the non-infected partner as the control group, unto 3 significant digits, i.e., 18.x%
    (-David Llewellyn, former dean of the Simon Greeleaf & Trinity Schools of Law in Santa Ana, Orange County, Cal., circa 1993
    [when the L.A. Unified School District was going to distribute condoms to students],
    stated via KKLA-FM [www.kkla.com], which is owned by the Salem Communications Corporation,
    to John Stewart, J.D.).

July 2, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tee Ar

You may retort @ Facebook.com/tee.ar2 or tee.ar2@facebook.com

July 3, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Tee Ar

FaceBook cancelled my Account.

September 2, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tee Ar

CORRECTION: - "... as [did] the control group [of couples which used no condom]."

July 3, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tee Ar

CORRECTION: - Simon Gree_n_leaf School of Law. A greater fraction of its graduates passed the Bar Exam than graduates of Harvard & comparable Law Schools, it boasted.

July 3, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Cindy

I think it is strange that she doesn't like her own voice. I have said for years that if I had to hear one voice for the rest of my life, it would be hers. It is very comforting. Even when she played in Monster, I could still hear that same sweet and kind voice. She is an amazing person and actor! Charlize, don't change that voice!

July 3, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Cindy

Piers, let a girl finish a statement. You are almost as bad as Larry King with the interrupting people before they finish answering. Charlize you handled this gracefully.

July 3, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Patrick

Piers, Great shows... Don't let the naysayers get you down... I like your un-pretentious style... Keep it varied... some news and some entertainment types and some for whatever reason you and your producers decide...

July 3, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Billy P

Stop already with these babbling bird brain Hollywood elites. She showed her ignorance on marriage and divine principles. She has no clue accept a Hollywood mindset. We all know that very well.....These are actors, exactly what the word means.....

July 5, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • amrit

By the way I do want one of those t-shirts you held up on your show, but I couldn't find them on her website. Where can I buy one?

December 24, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. amrit

Piers I noticed that your face looked really brown last night. Not sure if it was the lighting or too much make up. I must say I really enjoyed the interview with Charlize Theron last night. She was so refreshing to see and hear and I love the humanitarian work she is doing. I do miss Larry King but am warming up to you, but stop the flirting for God's sake!

December 24, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply