Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

July 12th, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus on GQ article: "I made a big mistake even giving that interview"

Billy Ray Cyrus sits down with Piers Morgan tonight to talk about his new music, his family and more. Earlier this year Cyrus gave an interview to GQ about the trials and tribulations of fame. "It was the darkest time of my life," he says. Though he criticized his family he says they were "the definition of my life."

Catch the full, captivating interview tonight at 9pm ET/PT.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Donna

I can't believe you had Bill Maher on your show. I just lost alot of respect for you.

July 12, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Julie

Your interview tactics are so childish. The constant talking by you is a real irrritant. You are supposed to be the interviewer and not the interviewee. Just ask the questions and quit interrupting the guest. Cut out that laugh of yours and maybe the T.V's will not be shut off.

July 12, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Sandy

Thank You Billy Ray. We love you. You are very special to my daughter that is 25, with her new little one. I can not tell you how I feel about the Achey Breaky Heart time. Good Luck and God Bless!!!!!! From Canada by way of Sevierville. TN. xoxoxo

July 12, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. trip wilmot

what an over PR'd idiot this guy Billy Ray is...Not ONE honest answer.....God, Horses, Music, Love blah blah blah...what an idiot

July 12, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Ambur

I like Piers Morgans personality and I like how he interviews his guests on his show. I was on the fence for a moment after Larry retired, but I like the diversity that Piers brings into the interviews. I think CNN made a great choice with Piers. Bill Maher is a must see on the show and Billy is interesting although I missed the broadcast. I wish people could say something positive once-in-a-while. Everyone seems to be so critical. There are interesting people from all walks of life.

July 13, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Arlene

What in the heck was up with Billy Ray? He just shut down towards the end of the interview and just would not answer any questions. Piers Morgan was able to hold his own considering Billy Ray wasn't very cooperative and very, yawn, boring.

July 13, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. hayden

i just love watching his shows

July 13, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Ivy

Sir
    We just love your shows
    Take care
    Many thanks
    Kind regards
    I

July 13, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Erin

I loved this interview...a good good man! Thank you for sharing your life with us!

July 17, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply