Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

July 19th, 2011

Piers Morgan talks about New Kids on the Block on "Lopez Tonight"

Piers Morgan told a story about New Kids on the Block during his appearance on "Lopez Tonight" last night. Watch the video below, and watch when they switch roles – George Lopez will be on "Piers Morgan Tonight" next week:

Post by:
Filed under: Tangent
  1. Joe

Piers, Nancy Grace owes you and america a major apology for her behavior and negativity on your show last nite. She was as always very into herself everything is about her. She does not speak for most of america. She embarssed even her own following. She always promotes the negative. Casey was tried and found not guilty. She did her time. She walked out the front door.
    Your a good man....keep doing what your doing.

Thanks Joe

July 19, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Gabriel

Your comments on the "impossibility" of Rupert Murdoch's awareness of the hacking @ NewsCorp has just lost you a viewer. Not that I'd be missing much, what with the powerful and heavy hitting interviews of the likes of Jesse James and Beyonce.

July 19, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • LeClerc

test

July 19, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • WriteNow2

I agree. For Morgan to deny that Murdock or himself did not participate in knowing about hacking is completely disingenuous and a improbable. We are sure seeing his true colors.

July 19, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Elva

Your loyalty to Murdoch puts you in the same general cess pool Murdoch and his empire wallow in. Based on the Twitter reactions hopefully by the time the investigations are over, more Americans will finally begin to realize how corporate media's goal is to brainwash citizens, corrupt the political system, split Americans by the "divide and conquer" faux facade, dumb down citizens via propaganda and a stuporous cloud of sensational pablum; this is done by any means they can utilize whether it is legal or not. The hacking done is only the tip of the iceberg. I used to watch your show but no longer will I subject myself to viewing someone as corrupt as Murdoch.

#shakespeare4murdoch: Twitter Reacts To Rupert's Apology

July 19, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Tomoye

I suggest you devote an entire show to some questions being posed.

Convince us then of Murdoch’s innocence and better ask yourself how bad is it before you continue singing his praises.

July 19, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Gloria Shoji

Piers, As an Englishman, you should know that when Nancy Grace said "England doesn't have a Bill of Rights" this country's law is based on the 1215 Magna Carta. I couldn;'t believe you said nothing in response. Take a refresher course in English History. As an English woman I think we have the most fair justice system on earth.

July 19, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Lex

U should quit!

July 19, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. AJ

Piers, ever since you have been on AGT I really liked you...I spoke to a friend in London who didnt have anything nice to say about you but I didnt let that rule what I thought. If you think defending him is going to gain you any US fans you are so mistaken. I for one will do my best to start a boycot on you and anything you do in the US. Let him fight his own battles...but...funny thing my friend in London looks to be more right all the time...which I must say bothers me...

July 19, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Margaret Wilson

Hi, I think you are a gentleman. You look like one and you act like one. You are refreshing. There is too much ugly stuff out there that I'm getting tired of TV. Thanks for being high class. Good luck and God bless. Hope you are still Catholic. I am. Martgaret from Texas

July 19, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. evelynmohr

He made his living editing "newspapers" that are useful for nothing more than lining the birdcage. Yet who's the first to cry foul when someone says something he claims to be untrue about himself? "Breaking news! http://bit.ly/oiitQW

July 21, 2011 at 6:22 am | Report abuse | Reply