Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

September 23rd, 2011

Morgan Freeman's dating advice: "Don't chase women, they'll chase you"

Oscar winning actor Morgan Freeman is a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight," and the actor talks about politics and movies. He also opens up about his personal life. "I'm not what you would call a ladies man," Freeman tells Piers Morgan.

But he does reveal one of his dating secrets. "Don't chase women, they'll chase you," he says. "They're like horses in a pasture sometimes. You walk into a pasture and the horse sees you, he's coming over to investigate. And if you see a lady and you don't go drooling all over she's going to want to know why." Watch the full interview tonight, 9pmET/PT.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Alan Widgerow

As a white South African who lived through the entire apartheid ordeal up to Nelson Mandelas release, Morgan Freeman is quite right – this onslaught agisnst Obama stinks of racism. It is couched in all sort of 'logical' explanations and excuses but from the birther issues to non-recognition of the successes that he has had, but the undertone is unmistakable to me – racism at its best.

September 23, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tom Snyder

This is ignorant crap!!! Obama is the most left-wing spendthrift since Lyndon Johnson. Conservatives don't care how black Obama is (by the way, he's HALF WHITE!). It's his policies we object to, especially his Marxist class warfare baloney that's ruining the economy and destroying jobs. The company I work for has definitely been extremely hurt by the policies of Pelosi, Reid, Obama, and the other extremist loony liberal leftists in the Democratic Party and their ignorant followers. Wake up and smell the coffee. It's burning and the house is on fire!

September 23, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Archangel07

I wonder if your working for one of those companies that our President wants to pay it's fair share?

September 25, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Me

So anyone who disagrees with a black man is a racist?? The whole position of Morgan Freeman is just another black person pulling the race card, with no basis for the reasoning..... The supporters of the Tea Party movement have many reasons for particpating.... to say the whole movement is racist is a pathetic attempt to divide the country further.

Based on the beliefs of this racist Morgan Freeman, I guess all black people who opposed John McCain must have been racist as well?? And as a white man if I do not vote for Obama....the only possiblity is I am a racist....what joke.

The whole blame the white man because he is racist argument is really getting pathetic....

September 24, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Ben Dover

Ed, so how's your white sheets club? Racist.

September 24, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
      • ggonz101

Morgan Freeman is the RACIST!! From where I stand Mr. Obama is just a terrible President - the fact that he is black has nothing to do with my opinion. This country cannot survive another 4 years of him as President. I have never voted for a candidate because of the color of his or her skin but I'm sure that many of Mr. Obama's supporters voted for him for that reason. I too hope that Herman Cain gets the chance to run against Obama

September 27, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • DBM

And where do you live now? Still in South Africa? No? And why not?

September 24, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tom Leykis

You are right. NO republican President has balanced the budget in 60 years. They are fiscal morons and racists.

September 24, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Isel

Anon When I wrote the comment about evtens I was thinking more arts than entertainment to include Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra, North Dakota Ballet Company, Master Chorale, North Dakota Museum of Art, Chester Fritz Auditorium etc., lutefisk not included. I may have overstated my case. The club scene would be something else again. Fargo would win that one hands down. (It's o.k. to stir the pot, by the way.)

May 20, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • TeaOverKoolaid

That's b/c the British racist mind-set is more prevelant than an Americans.
      We American's like Herman Cain, he's WAY more Black than Obama.

September 26, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Possum

Like I said on another post, arguing with a liberal is like p*ssing up a rope. Lost cause. They know they are reverse racists, they know there is a double standard in this country, they know they can get away with it, so they WORK it for all it's worth. It's a not so subtle form of intiimidation of the timid and weak minded, and also university students who grew up playing video games and know nothing about the history of this country. The only solution is to wrest the power back from them in 2012, and don't make the same mistakes Bush and the GOP made to open the door wide for the next Messiah.

September 29, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Cindy Deas

Morgan Freeman is right. Just saw the previews of his interview with Piers, and I agree that the bias against President Obama is racist. They deny it (Tea-Party), but President Obama has been making decisions that are borderline conservative, and if he was white I think they would support him. It is heartbreaking, our country is in trouble, and these folks can only focus on hateful thoughts instead of constructive suggestions and innovative ideas.
    We are all in the same boat, and we are in trouble, it's time to work together to fix it.

September 23, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • janice swan

How many times in an interview can you offend your guest? Well Peirs has challenged or won the trophy!
      Freeman was a gentleman and even though i did not agree with everything Freeman said, I will watch anything he is in.
      Piers laughed at inappropriate times and when asking questions he cut off Freeman before a complete thoughtful answer was given.
      The worst of this example was when he asked about Freemans Swan Song and Freeman unviels his vulmerable belly starting to sing, which had intrigued me and I was ready listen but Piers laughs like a clown and ends the interview! I was appaled Morgan Freeman.. Easy Reader you rock and I hope to hear you sing dude Peace Janice

September 24, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Chris Fredeman

I am a Southern born and raised, 67 year old disabled veteran who totally supports Pres. Obama. Mr. Morgan is "dead on totally right" about Republicans and their hate of O'Bama and their total commitment making him a one term president with no regard for the truth or our country. It is about total rasism. Did I mention that I am white!

September 23, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cindy

Have you ever known a political party who did not want a President of the opposing party to be a one-term President? I can only imagine what people would be saying if President ld were black given all that he endured. And I think we could say the same about President Bush.

September 23, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Patricia

Don't really understand your need to announce you're white. Who cares??

September 23, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • steveinmo

So Chris... If George Bush had been black all you libs would've supported him simply because he was black since it's too "politically incorrect" to stand for the truth and against something wrong? And there was plenty wrong with what GW did. You just stated the biggest problem with society and this nation in general – we can't see the truth or talk about it because it's not politcally correct. That's why we've got the troubles we have, nobody is honest, and we're spending all our time catering and pandering to the activist mouthpieces, corrupt judges, and filthy sodomites.

September 24, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Rex Alfonso

Chris, yeah, me too. WHite and Republican, and very much against most of what Barak Hussein Obama has done (or not done) as President. Morgan Freeman is dead wrong: The Tea Party was "founded" following the Sept, 12, 2009 Anti-Tax MArch on Washington. President Obama took office in January 2009. The Tea Party supports several balck candidates for president. They happen to be Conservative, Rep West of Florida is one, The Tea Party will react to ALL candidates who overtax, overspend and underperform. No one can help the fact that President Obama has never met a payroll iin his life, does not seem to have a clue as to what consitutes the elements of business and how profit and loss is determined, but we don't have to make the same mistake twice either.
      Have a good day, Rex A

September 25, 2011 at 2:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. angela

You wasted the first 10 minutes of your interview with Morgan Freeman with the ridculous discussion of women etc. I am English and do sometimes wonder about you Piers.

September 23, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • steveinmo

Well Angela, I am all american, retired military, and do not have to wonder about Piers Morgan. He is an egotistical, blind, ambitious, weak-minded, idiot.

September 24, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • DBM

That's because the old man still thinks he is a stud. He ran his car off the road not to long ago, drunk and disorderly messing with his driving companion. He is a good actor and that is about it. Just another "card player".Roll on old man because your Obama is going to be gone in 2013.
      "OMG" Obama Must Go.

September 24, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Charles

I think Morgan is a great actor but on the subject of race, he is old school. Mr. Freeman, President Obama would not be President if it were not for white people. There will always be a few racists and there will always be a few blacks who are overly eager to accuse others of being racist.

Mr. Morgan just gave the real answer. The Tea Party and dissatisfaction with Obama all has to do with the economy. He just said "When the stock market goes up, his polls go up." So that is racism? Come on, Morgan, you're better than this as well.

September 23, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ginny

Thank you Charles for pointing out the fact that the President was elected by blacks and whites. It is a sad state of affairs that if you disagree with the policy and politics of Obama, you have to be a racist. Did anyone say that when a black or Hispanic person disagreed with Bush, Clinton or any of the other white presidents. Obama has spent more money then all of the previous presidents put together and he continues to spend in order to get every citizen to relie only on the government – can we say socialist. It doesn't matter to me his skin color, it's his policies that I protest and that's called being an American. Perhaps Morgan Freeman should remember that is what America is about – the right to disagree.

September 24, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. burpine

I'm in the middle of watching this interview with Morgan Freeman and once again I'm disappointed with Pierce Morgan and the questioning and way he's using this interview. I use to enjoy his interview but am finding I may have been expecting too much of P.M.
    Why use this interview to discuss politics and that challenges with Obama as a black president? Maybe it's becuase I don't see colour when I see, meet and work with others. Maybe it's because I realize that when someone gets a leadership role part of their job is cleaning up those who went before them...and maybe, just maybe because Obama is showing more tact, intelligence and leadership then those before him!
    What surprises me the most is how P.M. can't just interview the person in front of him and how great their achievements are and what they've accompished!

September 23, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • steveinmo

I've never found anything of value or competence in Piers Morgan. He is a discredit to CNN, bringing it down to the likes of MSNBC with it's hate-filled blind losers O'Donnell, Schultz, Matthews, & Maddow.

September 24, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • steveinmo

Oh yeah, to be fair, he's also brought his show and network down to the level of Fox with Geraldo – who should only be compared with Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, and the like.

September 24, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  7. no name

Morgan Freeman is an arrogant, angry, old man – my son and I saw him in a play (tickets $100 each) and a few people were waiting by the stage door and he rudely announced "I do not sign autographs" and while we were crossing the street he literally pushed my son rather than walk around him. SHAME ON YOU, MR. FREEMAN – will never spend $$ to see you in anything you star in – stick to the voice-overs – you are a lousey actor, anyhow.

September 23, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Marie

I have ALWAYS respected and admired Morgan Freeman's work. He seems an intelligent, caring and talented human being. Tonight, I cannot believe how naive he is, also.

September 23, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • steveinmo

Quote –
      "Contrary to his beliefs, many (not just Republicans or "Tea Party" activists/ some even voted for him (dissapointed Democrats)) do not like Obama because he is not representing our people as a whole. If he did, he would make decisions based on how US citizens respond to information (ie:no war in M.E.). Does O-man not get on the web? He might find more reality there than on the White House lawn.

This has nothing to do with racism. Morgan; it appears as though you, sir, are living in a bubble(your ego) or consider: you are the racist .... GROW UP!"

Well said Marie.

September 24, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • gail

Alot of people on these sites continue to say the same things, "it not racism". Yes it is. You all are full of it. Mr. Freeman is old enough to have seen it and lived it. Some of you seem to forget that it wasn't that long ago that this country was segregated. There are alot of people who wish it could go back the way it was. And as far as some people saying that white people help put the president in office that is true, but these arent the people who are talking that bull . Until you are old enough to understand what is really going on here, keep your behinds up on the porch. You cannot play with the big dogs.

September 24, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • gail

Look at the web for what. He already know about all the racist idiots on there.

September 24, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. no name

.....yes, Piers is a terrible interviewer.

September 23, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Cathy

Piers, I always enjoy your interviews.

September 23, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • steveinmo

Can I have some of what you're smoking Cathy?

September 24, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Rolando

I just started using this sofartwe called socialblaster and it has been the best decision I have made in a long time. I see your marketing alot on youtube and wanted to tell you about a technique that automates marketing across 40 + social networks with multiple accounts, send scheduled text updates with links to 40 social networks on sites like tiwtter and many more. SEO along with social marketing is very powerful stuff.

May 20, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. davascana

As the adult child of a civil rights era white policeman armed with cattle prod and baton, I absolutely agree that the Republican/Tea Party members have sacrificed our country"s interests for removing our elected president from office. Since Boehner's becoming Speaker of the House, his loudly announced mission was to make our president "fail." Any upturn in our economy has been due to what small amount of Obama's policies have seeped through the party of NOOOOO! My opinion is that any Republican/Tea Party member who lays claim to christianty is proclaiming pure hatred for no reason against a president who is striving to recover our country.

September 23, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Patricia

Excuse me?? Recover a country?? Obama's Jobs Czar, Jeffrey Immelt, CEO of GE, a company that paid NO TAXES and then shipped 617,000 jobs to India!!

A Health Care bill that has given thousands of waivers to Unions, A GUARANTEED loan
      ($535,000) to a failing Solyndra that paid back private investors instead of taxpayers (against federal law). This President is a walking, talking, disaster.

Trying to recover a country... Seriously???

September 23, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Marie

Unfortunately, some still have their heads in the sand...then, they don't have to change or be accountable to themselves or anyone else!

September 23, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Marilyn

YES! Do whatever you have to do to get Clint Eastwood AND Morgan Freeman on together!

September 23, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Tyrone

Do not usually watch Piers however I turned on the TV and saw him w/ Morgan Freeman on – so I paused to hear what Mr. Freeman had to say. He was talking about dolphins as he apparently loves the sea and mentions how intelligent dolphins are and friendly. In fact (according to Mr. Freeman), they are the only creatures out there that are (forget the wording that he used) friendly and playful with humans. I live off the coast of the Chukchi Sea and have seen Beluga whales quite often up here, very playful and can be quite interactive with people. Love your movies Mr Freeman but your political pandering is quite disgusting!!!!!

September 23, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. steveinmo

I am very disturbed by Morgan Freeman's mind and reasoning here. Why do all blacks insist that if we disagree with them, or the current president then we're racist? That alone is racism, of the very nature started by the hate-filled Jesse Jackson, and perpetuated by the likes of activists and out-spoken actors like Samuel L. Jackson. I am truly saddened to hear Mr Freeman fall into the same trap.

I pose a question to him, and one I'm surprised you did not pose to him tonight Piers – if you did I missed it. How is it that Herman Cain and just about every other black member of the RNC are calling for Obama's defeat? Are they racist, how can that be? This is foolish thought. And why have so many blacks who voted for Obama come out admitting they're disappointed in his performance, and admitting they only voted for him because he was black. THAT IS RACIST!

September 24, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • gail

These men that you spoke about, have lived this racism mess. That is way they can talk about it. Unless you and the rest of these idiots (claiming there is no rascim) have been a victim of rascim, you and the rest of the idiots, will never understand. And if you are under 50 yrs of age, just shut up, because you donot know what you are talking about.

September 24, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • steveinmo

No, I will not shut up, yes I am over 50, and YES I have experienced what you're accusing me of not knowing of. So take your lying, hate-filled, blind liberal rhetoric elsewhere.

September 26, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Archangel07

Herman Cain will say any thing to get elected. As for racist people and hate filled people. What about Rush and the rest of fox commentors even Congressmen that have made racist comments about our President. It funny how none of you open your mouth when Bush was burying us in this debt. It took him eight years to put us here with congress blessing.
      Now you want to see President Obama get this country out of this mess without congress support. LOL

September 25, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • steveinmo

I make no excuse for them either, and have never been able to stomach what comes from the likes of Limbaugh. They are just as guilty of lying. That's the problem, both sides lie so much there is no truth represented anymore. But to say it's acceptable for one side to be racist just because they don't like what the other side says is wrong.

September 26, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • gail

How do you know that I have hate in me. You see how you replied. For one thing, if you are not black you do not know what I am talking about. You might be over 50, but you still don't know jack.

September 26, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • steveinmo

Gail, just look at all your responses to everyone here and see that the RAC.IST flag points back to you. You insist on accusing EVERYONE who disagrees with your POV:
        1. To either be under 50 (?) – for whatever ludicrous reason that makes.
        2. Not being the same "color" as you – very racist itself, listen to yourself.
        3. You continue tell everyone to shut up just because we disagree.

September 26, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Bob Karol

Morgan said that dolphins are the only animals on the planet that will approach a human on tonight's show. I have had a pelican land at my feet – on two seperate occasions on the beaches of Santa Monica and Venice in SoCal. I have had a whale follow me parallel to the beach out at Point Dume in Malibu on a day where nobody else was in sight (off-season).

I stumbled across a baby seal around the bluffs where the rock climbers scale Point Dume's cliffs and spent more than two hours talking to that baby seal after calling Marine Rescue down in Seal Beach.

The baby seal had a large chunk of skin missing just below one of it's eyes – it was with it's mother swimming near the large boulders on the point when I figure the tide shoved it right into one of those large boulders as it fished with it's mother. The mother stayed off the beach watching for the two hours I spent keeping the baby seal company.

A father and daughter walked by and stopped to take photos. A couple of local fisherman stopped by and we gave the baby seal a few small fresh fish for lunch that day while it sat under a rock outcropping and out of the hot summer sun. Marine Rescue arrived about 5 minutes after the baby seal became tired of waiting for help to arrive as the baby seal returned to the sea and it's mother.

As I explained what had taken place and that I was the party who called their rescue line, that same baby seal came back out of the water and began making it's way up the beach to where I was standing. The people from Marine Rescue moved away slowly and the baby seal came straight for me – about 20-25 yards from the water's edge. This entire event was videotaped by one of the volunteers from the moment that the people from Marine Rescue arrived on the scene.

The people from Marine Rescue manuvered behind the baby seal and captured (rescued) the baby seal as it's mother watched from the sea. As for the sea gulls, they used to follow me on my bicycle as I rode at the water's edge down those same beaches. I fed them bread as I rode down the beach as I dodged incoming waves during the low tide. Animals have a 6th sense when it comes to who they trust. Think of it as a civilian version of karma radar that detects the energy we all radiate – good or bad.

Oh, dolphins are preety awesome too Mogan but never underestimate the rest of the animals or mamals on the planet. However, eople tend to disappoint – expect the worst and hope for the best with regards to humans.

In case you think I made the entire story up like one of those Hollywood movies, here is a link to a photo of that baby seal I posted on my Flickr photo sharing site:

September 24, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Hellgrammite

I found it a bit strange how Mr. Freeman admits that he doesn't want to be known as a "great black actor" and seconds later talks about how racist people (Tea-Partiers) want to get this "black President" out of office.

I always enjoyed Mr. Freeman's work, not as a black person, but as a talent. However, I've never been much of a fan of President Obama, not for his racial make-up, but for his ideals and policies.

I guess people like me are very rare in Mr. Freeman's eyes.

September 24, 2011 at 3:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
  17. James

I stumbled on to the iphone version of the racist part of this interview. Mr. Morgan, Mr. Freeman, I am very disappointed in you both. As an interviewer if you allow a person to say such things unchallenged and then to cite a violent reference as a question, is provoking, cowardly and apparently bias. Never thought much of Mr. Freeman. Mr. Morgan I do sincerely hope you either interview fair or join a team. Stop pretending to do both, the public has no time or patience for such mockery. Mr. Freeman was completely wrong and his comments are uneducated, violent and clearly show the character of those who are most loyal to our current President. I don't think anyone can say our President has succeeded in anyway. He is unpopular and his policies have clearly ruin this country for the rest of this decade. It will take 20-30 years to pay for what Mr. Ofailure spent in less than three years. If Mr. Morgan can not ask serious questions in a time of serious crisis, then he needs to be replaced by someone who can. Bias pandering to a half talented movie star who clearly is uneducated and spends his time falling off horses instead of reading books, is a sham. Mr. Morgan is so willing to push his guests for gay rights which I support but he laughs with those who insult the majority of this country who can barely wait for Mr Ofailure to leave office. Can 2012 come fast enough???

September 24, 2011 at 4:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • gail

You are the one that is uneducated. You call the President a failure, it just shows how stupid and racist you and the rest of these "oh it's not because of the color of his skin, it's his policies" are. Mr. Freeman knows exactly what he is saying. You people just don't wan't to believe that you are racist. You will use any excuse to say that you are not, but you are. Anytime you say something stupid about the President, I know it is because he is black. Do you remember awhile back, at some of the town hall meetings when people were saying "I want my country back". I guess that wasn't being racist.

September 24, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Lillian Duncan

I, too, have always admired Morgan Freeman. He is a fantastic actor and has the most wonderful speaking voice. I hae always considered him to be extremely intelligent; until I heard his racist views on this show. He has now joined the ranks of the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters and all other blacks who are the "real" racists. They seem to believe that only white people should be held accountable for their bad, corrupt behaviour. Obama was elected in great numbers by whites, who gave him a chance. Well, he has proven to be the worst president ever because of his socialistic beliefs and his corrupt actions. America is now on the verge of collaspe because of his socialist policies of huge government and cronyism.

September 24, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Gabe

I'm a black man and i support you about the racism part, but about Obama collapsing this country i do not agree with you because you gotta open your eyes to see how the country was after 8 years when he got elected, it is true with a big amount of you white folks, Hispanic, and black as well. So i think he's doing his best and if you have to criticize someone politically turn your head over slightly back for just only 4 years ago and you'll see exactly who to criticize Ms. Lillian.

September 24, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • gail

And how old are you. Are you going to tell me that you have never experienced racsim. I am sure that Mr. Freeman knows what he is talking about when it comes to that.

September 24, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  19. michael

Black Democrats ARE INSANE.

The definition of insanity is doing( or voting) the same thing or way over and over but expecting different results.

Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years 17% and real Unemployment close to 25%!!!! ARE you all happy with this? When are the 85% of Blacks that vote Democrat going to stop voting and supporting whom ever there BLACK LEADERS ( sell outs to the white man of the highest bidder) tell them to? When are Blacks going to start thinking with their own mind? It's THE SAME STORY over and over and over. Don't you get tired of hearing your sold out leaders like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, and the list goes on. Black leaders are "sell outs" to the white man. The white man just happens to be Democrats in this case. 27 years your leaders have been harping on the same things year after year after year, they call blacks to be emotional and vote against Republicans or make everything racist. Your Black leaders tell you how Democrats help you and FIGHT for you ! Well how has that been working out for you this past 27 years? Let me guess you're still poor? What a surprise! But your still going to vote Democrat ..aren't you ? Because Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton tell you to. Oh yea and Obama is Black so we will defiantly vote for him. He HAS to be for us! I mean can't you see all the Blacks they put behind him on T.V. when He makes his speeches? That means he is for us! Wait .. wait are you still poor ? Oh yea that's right you are.

Look things are STILL Bad! But Jesse Jackson still rolls into you alls poor neighborhoods and gets you all riled up, fired up about the MAN!? He is THE MAN or he works for THE MAN. Yea what a surprise THE MAN says " Hey Jesse go rile up your peeps to vote for me, oh and here is your check for going." Things have to change. Stop putting the responsibility of your THOUGHTS on someone else, be different, think different, act different. I'm not saying act white or vote Republican or be Christian or Muslim. I'm saying what you have done HAS not worked! And that's not anyone's fault but your own.

September 24, 2011 at 6:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • gail

What do you have to say about all the years Blacks voted for White Presidents. I know for a fact that the Republicans do not have my best interest at heart. And yes I am old enough to know that. I vote for who I think will do the best job. You and all the other people that think that all Blacks vote for someone because they are Black, don't know jack.

September 24, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Gabard Gabriel Gabe Etienne

Yeah i definitely agree with Freeman quote " Don't chase female because they will chase you". It is so true for some of the guys out there who like to stuck on them females who will think they're all that. I actually talk to a female and she told me that usually they don't like when guys keep tail gating them all the time. Instead they just like to get the first attention and then they'll act up then again they'll go around to find out what was the guy's purpose of complimenting them or else. Now it is when as a guy you have to know your purpose and your games. How you are going to make this lady feels that if she did not come back how much of you she could've missed? I myself and when i say my self it is not like i am being khaki.... i mean that if she would come back as something they 97% do most of the time, i would have already got myself ready to show her that as man we have power, and the next thing you know she is right in your arm cattle-ling like a little white or black bear.

September 24, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Barbara Paris

Why on earth would we care what Morgan Freeman says about anything other than his acting career? His slant on things is totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, HE'S AN ACTOR! Why do people of Hollywood think that they are so important? Morgan Freeman should stick to acting.

September 24, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Ron Rak

Note to Bill O'Reilly: BCC:

Hi Bill…

Piers Morgan interviewed Morgan Freeman on his show Friday night. Morgan Freeman said that the Tea Party are racists, and are trying to drive Barrack Obama out of office because of the color of his skin.
    He stated: "The tea partiers who are controlling the Republican party...their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever
    it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term," he tells Piers Morgan. "What underlines that? Screw the country,
    we're going to do whatever we can to get this black man out of here." He continues: "It is a racist thing."
    I was totally shocked to hear that.

They are trying to drive Barack Obama out of office because of his ineffectiveness and poor performance.
    Skin color has nothing to do with this.

Ron Rak
    Pittsburgh, PA

September 24, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • gail

And you and the rest of these racist idiots are are full of it. If the President is ineffective, it is because of the do nothing republicans, that you all admire so much.

September 24, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • steveinmo

So he was effective when he had both houses of Congress, and the republicans had no power? No, he spent that 2 years on this healthcare garbage and sodomites rights, NOT on anything to create jobs. He has no sound judgment.

September 27, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  23. Cryos

How disappointing. Freeman always seemed like someone who would have class. Apparently he is just a good actor and is a piece of trash. I won't be seeing any of his movies along with Matt Damon and all the other leftist freakshows.

September 24, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  24. nick

This interview proves that Freeman is a great actor. On screen he appears to be a thoughtful and intelligent individual. It must take considerable acting skills to disguise the fact that he is either a dunce or hopelessly predjudiced. What a pity. I always enjoyed his performances. He, like so many other sanctimonious Hollywood types, has spoiled that. As for Piers Morgan, to allow a guest to make outrageous remarks such as these without any challenge relegates him to the ranks of the other simpering hacks that pollute the talk show scene.

September 24, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
  25. steveinmo

That's because his guest wasn't conservative otherwise Piers would've been all over him, not even allowing him to finish, and instead trying to goad him into saying what Morgan wanted him to say, like he's done so often this last year. I was really tired of Larry King, but Piers is pathetic and unintelligent.

September 24, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Cryos

nick

=======
    Excellent way to put it. So sad.

September 24, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Cryos

Looks like Red wouldn't want to have anything to do with Andy Dufresne.

September 24, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  28. SWLee

If someone who disagrees with a person of a different race is considered a racist, then that means the racist would disagree with EVERYTHING that was said by EVERY PERSON who is a different race. To clarify, if I were a racist then that means I would disagree with Obama just because he's black. But that also means I would disagree with Herman Cain because he's black, and it also means that I would disagree with the African American Minister from the Christian Church in town, and I also would disagree with African American Leader of the Islamic Mosque in town, and that also goes for the African American atheists and includes the African American Pro-Choice woman and the African American Pro-Life woman – no way I could agree with either of those just because they're black.

Starting to get confused? No, calling someone a racist because of differences in Philosophy makes no sense. But then you can't make sense out of nonsense.

In short, the racist argument only holds water when someone is truly being discriminated against. Obama was elected President – show me where he is being held down because of his race.

September 24, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Ron Rak

Please wake up. It is not racism. Obama has done such a bad job as President.. that is why we want him out... not because of the color of his skin... PERIOD. What does the cpolor of his skin have to do with it?

That has nothing to do with it. He has screwed up the country. What are you looking at? Don't you See?????

September 24, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Ron Rak

Yes again... the fact that Obama has done such sa bad job... what does theat have to do as racism?... when you screw up. black or white... you have srewed up and did a bad job. What does color have to do with it.

I have heard that Obama still has a 44% favorability rating .HOW? Why isn't it about 5%.... that is where the predjudice comes in.!!!!!!!! Come on and let's faceit!

September 24, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • mike

it's bush that got your country in the mess that it's in. Oboma is trying to dig us out

September 24, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Ron Rak

Bush was kind of a Liberal, but Obama has multiplied the bad things Bush did by 4

September 24, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  31. r

It is about Obama's poor performance... nothing else!

September 24, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Ron Rak

We know what Bush did... he was kind of Liberal as I mentioned... but Obama did things four times worse... They both have to go. Obama's performance has been atrocious.

September 25, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Dan

So when black people or African American, wanted Bush out of the white house , was they racist??? No Why is it ok for black people to be racist?? Why is CNN only making shows for the black people, never see a show for Mexican in America, or Irish in America. It's sad that so many people are racist and are not called out on it.

September 25, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • gail

Because he lied to the American People. It wasn't just the blacks he lied to. He put us in a war that we should not have been in. I knew he was lying from the word go. I don't understand how some of you continue to make excuses for this man.

September 26, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. BlessedLady

Morgan Freeman is confused. He is not God. LET US PRAY that his eyes are opened.

September 25, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Donna

Piers, you actually laughed at the fact that Morgan Freeman is 74 and still in good health. You seemed to scoff at the idea that that relationships for a o74 year old could be normal. I am 74, I travel, bike, snorkel and more and plan at least 20-25 more years and maybe more, and new relationships are very possible. He deserves way more respect than you gave him.

September 26, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Robin Bailey

I love Morgan Freeman. He is one of my most favorite actors and I love all his movies. He may not be God (who knows???) but he sure made a good one in the movies. :) I say he should have gotten awards for ALOT he didn't get credit for.

September 26, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Jay

Always LOVED Morgan Freeman! Now I'll have a hard time watching anything he's in without thinking what an arrogant pig he is. He has a right to every opinion he shared, however his delivery stunk. He appears to be buying in to the hype. NASTY!

September 26, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. lou

whats morgan going to say when herman cain beats obama ........might cause a dillema for his tiny brain...........

September 26, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. AmericatheBeautiful

Well folks, I would like to know when an "Actor" is actually considered an expert on politics, race and their craft. Morgan Freeman is quoted as saying that Obama is "A man of honor" and that racist views exist in our country. The racism is true...Obama is Half White and his denial of that fact is a direct slap in his Mother's face. A lot of white folks drank his coolaid and voted him into office. Those people who play the race card are the ones whose actions and words keep stoking the race war fires. Mr. Freeman needs to check his Man Of Honor opinions at the door..........he and his step-grandaughter have been romantic since she was seventeen (maybe younger than that), quite the disturbing scandal for a man of seventy plus years. Man of honor? Give me a break. I am glad that my God is not a racist, teen chasing film star know it all that Freeman portrays. Grow a spine Piers and ask the tough questions we want answered instead of playing coy.

September 28, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  40. Zahngold

Ihre Web-Angebot ist in Wahrheit nur zu billigen, ich werde mit absoluter Einsatz abermals mal in schauen.

April 2, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Dating

I just couldn't leave your website before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual info a person supply for your visitors? Is gonna be again incessantly in order to check up on new posts

April 14, 2012 at 7:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Bruma

You should come to the west coast! Specifically Portland, thugoh it's not off the beaten path. I've been listening to The Pretender a lot lately and wishing I would have gone to see one of your shows when I still lived in South Dakota.

May 21, 2012 at 1:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  43. beautiful women

You understand thus significantly relating to this topic, produced me in my view imagine it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be involved until it's something to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. At all times take care of it up!

July 3, 2012 at 5:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Free FB Fans and Likes

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty value enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before.

September 17, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply