READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For September 30, 2011 – Anwar al-Awlaki killed, Michael Jackson 'flatlined' at home, Florida seeks to move primary date...
• U.S.-born al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki killed, Yemen says: "American-born Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki - whose fluency in English and technology made him one of the top terrorist recruiters in the world - was killed in Friday airstrike in Yemen, officials said."
• Michael Jackson 'flatlined' at home, paramedic set to testify: "Two Los Angeles County paramedics who responded to the delayed 911 call from Michael Jackson's home the day the pop icon died are expected to testify Friday that what Dr. Conrad Murray told them about Jackson 'didn't add up.'" Tune in to "Piers Morgan Tonight" at 9pm ET for more on the trial and Michael's longtime friend Brooke Shields.
• Bank of America to charge $5 monthly debit card fee: "Get ready for a new wave of bank fees. Bank of America will begin charging a $5 monthly fee at the beginning of next year for customers who make debit card purchases. Whether you use your card for one purchase a month or 20, you will pay $5 per month starting in 2012. It doesn't matter if you select "debit" or "credit" at the point of sale."
• Florida seeks to move primary date, upending GOP calendar: "A Republican-appointed commission in Florida could turn the 2012 GOP presidential nominating calendar topsy-turvy Friday if it goes ahead with plans to shift the state's primary to January 31."
• Holly Madison insures her breasts for $1 million: "Holly Madison is doing what's in her breast, er best, interest. The reality star recently took out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company, she confirmed to PEOPLE exclusively."