Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

October 13th, 2011

Kelsey Grammer's "parting gift" to ex-wife, Camille: "You always wanted to be famous, here you go"

Actor Kelsey Grammer is a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" next week in an emotional, hour-long interview. He opens up about his ex-wife, Camille Grammer – a subject he rarely talks about. "The 'Real Housewives' was my parting gift to her," Grammer told Piers Morgan. "It was my way of saying 'look you always wanted to be famous, here you go.'"

Now, says Grammer, "we have no contact." But: "The only thing I've ever really wanted was to try to work out something that would be nice for the kids." Here's Grammer's advice for women who say they want a divorce:

"If you say I want a divorce enough times you're going to get one," he said.

Grammer has a theory about why they were married in the first place: "I think she married me because I was Frasier." Watch the full interview Monday night, 9pmET/PT. Here's Grammer's thoughts on the tea party.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. donna

i am very sorry for my images..i really wanted to tell you to mach how is.. ,but i am smart for bla-bla.for nothink ells..i feel shame for my self..sorry again,,you are a perfect frend i have i am lucky..because i am alone allwayes..i don't like to much company with others..i don't know i feel i am to much for other ..my minde i trying use with people i feel is insame standart with me..and you are one and only..i am strong iand i dont liev my self go down ...thank you s.and you knew..he don't know what want .....i know..never mind ,,stupid love stupid mind..this weekand i am go in MILANO i come back monday in morning have a nice weekand to you s

October 13, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Yassess Leves From TMZ

Good Luck Kelsey On Your New Show!

October 21, 2011 at 6:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Marie Doubleday

I find Morgan Piers' comment that British women are better than American women insulting and inappropriate on American television coming from a British national or any one else for that matter. Many of us as an American people have worked hard to be accepting of each other.

October 22, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Kay

Kelsey Grammer is so full of himself. He thinks he is such a gift to women. He is "in love" with Kayte right now. We'll see how he feels in a few years (if she is still with him) as he can't seem to be faithful to one woman for too long before he finds someone else. His new wife is alot younger than he is. I wonder if she married him for himself, or because he is an actor who happens to have alot of money!

October 25, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Elizabeth

Why didn't Piers ask about Grammer's effort to gain primary custody of only his son, telling Cammile she could have custody of their daughter? TMZ was able to dig up the court docs, was the Morgan staff asleep at the wheel on this one or did Piers just not want to put him on the spot about it?

November 8, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. JerryJ

You've got to be effin' kidding me, Grammer. Dignified? Anything but. The REAL Mrs. Grammer may have married you when you were Frasier, but she stayed when you were a drunk and an addict. I would never humiliate my wife this way.

November 8, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Gotham Cha

Piers, you did the right thing getting off AGT.. You lost all credibility when you went to CNN and continue to show a ultra liberal bias

November 11, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. mmd

Piers Morgan sucks up so much to his guests, it is painful to watch. He was at his lowest during the interview with Kelsey Grammer. I am so bored with his interviews. Kelsey Grammer is a pig and Piers Morgan is not too far behind. Suck up to your american audience, you idot, insterad of insulting it.

December 28, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply