Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

October 28th, 2011

Heidi Klum on plastic surgery: "I can't look in the mirror and look at fake things...I'd rather age"

Supermodel and TV host Heidi Klum is a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" this evening, and she opens up about her husband, Seal and her early modeling career. "I did not want to starve myself, and get ill and do all of these things that are expected for you to fit into that," she tells Piers Morgan. "I just didn't. I said I'm going to find my own way."

Klum says she doesn't plan on ever getting plastic surgery. Here's why:

"I can't face myself," said Klum. "I can't look in the mirror and look at fake things. I just can't. I'd rather age."

She also talks about her brand and business – from jewelry (Wildlife by Heidi Klum sold on QVC) to fragrances (Shine by Heidi Klum, a fragrance with Coty) to shoes (Heidi Klum for New Balance apparel and sneakers) and more.

Tune in for the full interview tonight, 9pmET/PT. Also on the show: Duran Duran.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. donna

i am more beautifull of her...if i see the show i do for you not for her how plastic she have ..can you find one women original please..??

October 28, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. donna

funn..ok not serusely ..thank you

October 28, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. marini shull

uh... NO. she is NOT a dual citizen. when one becomes a citizen of the United States, you deny all other allegiences and pledge only to this country. her nationality is germany, but she if she has become a U.S. citizen, she took an oath to protect and defend America. i like her, like her show, she is nice, but the citizenship thing i couldn't let pass...

October 29, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. tray

Germany doesn't allow dual citizenship although there are exceptions. I hope being rich and famous doesn't count as one of them. As a 10-year resident of Germany, and tax payer, I would love to have dual citizenship (Canada and Germany). But it is not possible as the laws are written now. I would have to give up my Canadian passport – which isn't going to happen!

October 29, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Dee W.

Hilarious. She'd already had a ton of work done when that aired. For one, her rack is aftermarket, it ain't factory.

November 18, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. htc行動電源

It is not that I want to replicate your web-site, but I really like the style and fashion. Could you let me know which theme are you currently utilizing? Or was it customized made? htc行動電源 http://www.powerbankhq.com

June 21, 2013 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply