Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

November 7th, 2011

Sharon Bialek on Herman Cain: "I respected him...it was just shocking to me"

Sharon Bialek, the only woman to go public with an accusation of sexual harrassment by presidential candidate Herman Cain, was an exclusive guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" this evening (along with her lawyer Gloria Allred). "I respected him, I looked up to him," Bialek told Piers Morgan. "It was just shocking to me that he would use that power in such a way."

Bialek talked about why she came forward today. "I'm all about doing the right thing. About justice being served...I did something on behalf of women," she said.

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. E Tucker

I'm proud of this lady. I respect her courage. I hope that the other women who were afraid to come forth will join with her and tell their story.

I find it laughable that Cain, to get sympathy and support, compares himself to Thomas – another man who violated a woman andwhom the Republican s elevated to a position he was unfit for. It's funny how Republicans rail against affirmative action but are quick to promote unquaified Black pawns like Thomas and Cain. Furthermore I find it highly offensive as a woman and as a black American to have him evoke racism for his defense. How unseemly, disgraceful, and opportunistic of Cain.

November 7, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • lee

The point of making a complaint public is to protect others from harm and warn others to the Danger, Waiting 14 years to say somthing shows her motives not to be for the protection of Women, but to Protect Democrats.... Look at the time that passed 14 years, look at the reputation of her lawyer and look at how she was dressed at the press conference... she is looking for attention, this is Gossip pure and simple, She is has no credablity. Would a bank accept the word of someone who said there was a mistake made in my account 14 years ago and I want more money.... No its simple if you don't make your complaint right then and there its in some part not true... exagerated or simply did not happen. The Press should know better.... and Piers Morgan shoud be fired, Larry King would never have been such a fool as to give air time to such hot air.

November 8, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Joy

She is lying her a@# off 2 bankruptcies, sue multiple times, unemployed for 13yrs and has a son out of wedlock in which the father smack with a lawsuit and she not out for money. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

November 7, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jennifer Anderson

I don't believe her at all. Gloria Allred has thrown dubious accusations around at republican candidates before and this is just not credible.

November 7, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Jennifer Anderson

Hahahaha!!!! If she is known for not being scared of controversy, why did she not bring these allegations to light when they happened? COMPLETE GARBAGE.

November 7, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. anonymous

Sharon is a con artist. Always looking to make the next buck. She sued her last employer for harassment.(WGN)
    She is a pathological liar. Who is paying Allred. Sharon lives on child support.

November 7, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. me

So looks like old Sharon has been sued a few times.....

Case Number Plaintiff Defendant Date Filed
    2009-M1-158826 ILLINOS LENDING BIALEK SHARON 07/20/2009
    2007-M1-189176 MIDLAND FUNDING LL BIALEK SHARON L 09/10/2007
    2005-M1-111072 BEATOVIC MARK BIALEK SHARON 02/25/2005
    2000-M1-714398 BROADACRE MGT BIALEK SHARON 05/31/2000
    2000-M1-707461 BROADACRE MGT BIALEK SHARON 03/20/2000
    2000-M1-701522 BROADACRE MANAGEME BIALEK SHARON 01/18/2000
    1994-M1-717733 ADRIANOS BILL BIALEK JOHN 06/17/1994

November 7, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kim

Hi "Me", why has she been sued so many times? Just curious. This girl must be some kind of scam artist, including a major liar!

November 8, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Kim

I agree with ALL of the previous posts, except from E. Tucker...who is more than likely some liberal democrat who is a sheep follower for Obama and knows nothing about Herman Cain! This Sharon woman is just an opportunist....for God's sake...she hires that witch with a "B" Gloria Allred who will do anything for her own gain and publicity and hates anything Republican. I wouldn't be surprised is the Democratic party or some group affiliated with the Dems are behind this farce! Oh and by the way...you democrats just let Clinton, John Edwards, Byrd (former KKK member in Congress) get a pass when they do something wrong or immoral. Piers Morgan...go back to the UK where they might still like you! The US has big problems right now, (Piers report on those issues). You and all the other liberals, stop blaming Bush...Obummer has made this country worse off, is a complete liar and socialist!

November 8, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Robert

i agree with you on the big part. But i am afraid you are wrong. It simply cannot be a Democratic action. Especially not because of racial reasons. If a party is a tad more racist than the other it is the republicans, since a large part of the mid west votes on it and they are not used to the multi -cultural society still. Secondly, Obama, a democrat, ain't white. If they would do it, thet would do it later. Don't underestimate that anyone, any candidate, or financial power, who cannot have a Mr.Cain all of a sudden run by which makes them miss his chance to run for the Republican. People do crazy stuff when it comes to money, attention etc.

November 8, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Jerome

Good to be visiting your ebbsitewlog again, it has been weeks for me. Well this is the article that i've been waiting for so long. I can use this article to end my assignment in the college, and it has same topic like your post. Regards, excellent share.

March 5, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Stuart

Just to verify, please do not send piers back to the UK. He's definitely not wanted here. His firing from mainstream press should have been his downfall, but sadly people still keep giving him these tv shows. Proves there is no god if he is allowed to continue on the air

November 8, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Auth

Doyle,perhaps I should have put real man in qeotus I meant the general stereotype of the real man : someone who is big and brawny and deals with the real world . While that stereotype is a bit silly, I still find this geek fight club thing ludicrous, and think that if they really desire a beating, they should go looking elsewhere (and that will quickly change their mind about their machismo etc).Have I been in a physical fight? Not really anything significant, in my adult life.

March 2, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. mike

she is lying. because if it was true and he was such a powerful man 14 years ago. she would have said something... she just want some dam money. yeah she said she don't but she lying about that... she need to get a life and take care of ur child.....

November 8, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kim

You are so right Mike. What makes me even more mad is that CNN (The Communist New Network) aired the story along with Anderson Cooper. The media is out to get any Republican running for office. But we Americans know better than to rely on the media. However there are a lot of dumb people out there who will believe all of this. Just crazy!

November 8, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. ROB

AMERICANS NEED TO SEE THRU ALL THE POLITICAL B,S.. AND REALIZE ER HAVE FAR MORE INPORTANT ISSUES TO WORRY ABOUT! WE NEED A PRESIDENT WHO IS A GOOD BUSINESS MAN! I DONT CARE WHAT HERMAN CAIN DID 14 YEARS AGO! THEY WERE AT A SOCIAL EVENT AND PERHAPS HAD A FEW DRINKS. SHE JUST AN OPPARTUNIST WHO NEEDS MONEY. LOOK AT HER TRACK RECORD! NEED I SAY MORE??????????????? VOTE FOR CAIN I AM!

November 8, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Rick

She's a liar with a very dishonest past.

I don't believe anything she says about anything.

November 8, 2011 at 5:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Paul

This is a SHAM INTERVIEW by Morgan. I listened to this un-intelligent, un-impressive, well scripted CNN dubbed and controlled interview of a woman that told a "made-up" story of how she was harassed by someone after how many years? And only found it appropriate now that the guy is a FRONT-RUNNER of a party? Wait a minute Mr. Morgan! You completely played the typical...sorry... WE NEED A LARRY KING! Not this junk

November 8, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. vicky

Good interview Piers. I find Sharon very credible and I am proud of her for her courage to alert the public of Cain's inappropriate actions.

November 8, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kim

Vicky, you are so MISGUIDED! Did you even read the previous posts...all bad! This woman is a con-artist and has sued others for $$. Do some research. Or are you one of those sheep who follow the mainstream media, CNN (the Communist News Network}! I'm sure there are some REAL women who have been harassed at work 20+ years ago...I was in the 80's. But this woman is just an opportunist along with Gloria Allred! WAKE UP GIRL!

November 8, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Sithembiso

Reading online ceonntt is sort of a hobby of mine. I came across your article and was intrigued by it. I like how you express your viewpoints and make sense.

March 5, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  13. Miles

Piers, That was one of the weakest interviews I have ever seen. You seemed completely unprepared and you did not ask any questions about her past. How come she filed for bankruptcy in 1991 and 2001? She has a history of changing jobs constantly, and it looks to me that she is just going for another payout. Totally one sided interview and Piers needs to go back to America's Got Tallent.

November 8, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Megan

There is a place in this woman's testimony where she makes a statement in third person. Sounds like a story and not experience.

November 8, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Mica Harkrider

I just now wanted to tell you how much we appreciate anything you've shared to help increase the value of the lives of an individual in this theme. Through your own articles, I've really gone via just an inexperienced to a specialist in the area. It truly is truly a homage to your initiatives. Thanks

December 7, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse | Reply