Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 10, 2011 – Penn State students turn raucous after Joe Paterno and university president lose jobs, earthquake kills at least 7 in eastern Turkey...
• Penn State students take to streets after Paterno, president lose jobs: "Hundreds spilled into the streets of Penn State early Thursday after news that legendary coach Joe Paterno and the school's president were ousted over a child sex abuse scandal at the university. What started as an apparent celebration of Paterno turned raucous, as the crowd tipped over a news van and decried the media."
• Earthquake kills at least 7 in eastern Turkey: "Rescue crews worked to reach dozens trapped beneath the rubble Thursday after a strong earthquake rocked eastern Turkey, killing at least seven people, officials said. More than 100 people are buried under the debris following the magnitude-5.7 earthquake that struck Wednesday night . Government officials said 25 people have been rescued."
• New prime minister named in Greece: "Lucas Papademos, a former banker and European Central Bank vice president, has been named prime minister of Greece, the Greek president's office said Thursday."
• Few clashes in GOP debate as Herman Cain fends of allegations, Rick Perry stumbles: "The night was not marked by the kind sharp clashes between the candidates that played out in previous debates. Instead, the focus remained largely on financial matters as the candidates issued familiar promises to reduce the size of government, reform entitlements and roll back taxes and regulations. But one major candidate managed to inflict a serious and perhaps fatal wound to his presidential hopes - and without help from his rivals."
• Nancy Grace loses 25 pounds on Dancing with the Stars: "Nancy Grace experienced the highs (a dazzling foxtrot) and lows (a disappointing devilish tango) of Dancing with the Stars. But after a respectable run, the HLN host was sent home on Tuesday. Though she may not have a disco-ball trophy she does have something to show for her efforts: a slimmer figure."