Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

November 10th, 2011

Watch Piers Morgan step into the ring with boxing champ Manny Pacquiao

Piers Morgan didn't just interview boxing champion Manny Pacquiao – he also laced up the gloves and stepped into the ring with him. With legendary trainer Freddie Roach in his corner (and also interviewed), check out how Piers did.

And watch the full interview tomorrow night at 9pmET/PT. Also: check out the final "24/7" on CNN at MidnightET on Friday (or on HBO at 8:30ET, and Pacquaio's fight with Juan Manuel Marquez is on HBO Pay-Per-View Saturday night (more info here).

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. MERIEL

MR. MORGAN, SAW YOUR SHOW WITH JERMAINE JACKSON AND WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU COULD GET A MESSAGE TO HIM. PLEASE LET HIM KNOW THAT HIS BROTHER MICHAEL WAS GIVEN A GREAT BLESSING ONE THAT MANY DO NOT GET. MICHAEL TOLD THE WORLD WHY HE LOVED CHILDREN WHEN HE WAS UNDER MEDICATION AND IF DR. HAD NOT TAPED IT . NO ONE WOULD HAVE HEARD IN MICHAEL'S OWN VOICE WHY HE LOVED CHILDREN SO VERY MUCH. BLESSING ONE. MICHAEL ALSO WAS ABLE TO LEAVE A TAPE OF HIS SHOW HE WANTED SO BADLY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE HOW TRUELY GIFTED HE WAS AND WHAT A WONDERFUL PERSON HE WAS. THIS WAS BLESSING TWO. THESE THINGS WERE UNCLOSED TO THE THE WORLD SO EVERYONE WOULD FINALLY KNOW THE TRUETH AND HIS BROTHER COULD REST IN PEACE. GOD BLESSED HIM WITH ALL THAT MICHAEL REALLY WANTED. THERE IS A SAYING THE TRUETH SHALL SET YOU FREE. WITH ALL THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON . I FEEL NO ONE IS SEEING THE WONDERS THAT HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND.

November 10, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • T

Truth is spelled like this.....t r u t h

February 8, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Fouad

I love, love, love it! Great journey and a wodnerful start to happiness! I love being healthy and think that other people should join the craze and become enlightened. Also, yay blogging!!! (also my newfound love! )Aly

April 2, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mira

Been there, done that. Find the best trainer and ttcnrusior you can. That's the best advise you will ever get! They know what they're doing: if they're good, and you can trust them, it makes it all that much better. Good luck!

April 4, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Godwin Okoduwa

For me I think Conrad deserves freedom, why would you want to kill your pay – master, besides I see him winning the appeal.Hope the Mayweather fight happens, its the most anticipated.

November 10, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • mariahcareylamb4life

It wasn't about Conrad wanting to kill MJ in purpose, it was about him being careless and negligent and unfortunately and it took away a life. If he intentionally killed Michael, it would have been first degree murder and he would be sentenced for like 10 years at least.

November 11, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Muslimbek

139An exciting cocntmimauing is designer report. I cogitate that you should indite solon on this matter, it power not be a sacred somebody but mostly people are not sufficiency to speak on much topics. To the succeeding. Cheers like your Workshop | Freedom From Your Past.

December 15, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Dr. Jessye D. Spencer, Ph.D

While I sympathize with the Jackson family, I have concerns about Dr. Conrad Murray. It is time for the Jackson family, particular Jermaine, to move on to another level. Michael left a legacy and the family should be happy about this. Michael did a disservice to himself (this is not blame the victim). He sholud have taken the advice of the NURSE who told him "MICHAEL, ANYONE THAT WILL ADMINISTER THAT DRUG TO YOU, DOES NOT MEAN YOU ANY GOOD". mICHAEL should have been taught long years ago, "LOVE THOU-SELF". Jermaine needs to stop and think about the good things his brother did for children and try to teach the Jackson young children about the legacy of Michael rather than spiteful things. He was not present durning the injection (S) of Michael. How does he know Dr. Murray is lying?

November 10, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bunti

I remember going near gorund zero 5 weeks after 9/11 and still seeing smoke in the air. Not to mention the air did not smell good.Sad.Every which way.-Peace

April 2, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. JP

FILIPINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FILIPINO!!!

November 10, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Jordan

Pacman! my favorite fighter of all time!

November 10, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. olufade olaoluwa

wow from interview to boxing! What an uncompertible profession but i give it up for him.

November 11, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Filipino needs answers

Ask Manny Pacquiao how come he refuses to take the most advanced test in the world called Olympic style testing when the other fighter has agreed to take the same test under the sane conditions????? Follow by we boxing fans know there is a way around the current urine testing and it's not the best. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING???????

November 11, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • d'oh

he agreed to take the test. lol now mayweather wants a 100 grand for the fight. another excuse.:)

November 11, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • dqupnidelps

l68ppK eqwmbtkuewlh

February 3, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
      • shlxbmkd

wlaNBB serphsziwegp

February 6, 2012 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
      • Rayhan

Needed to send you that almost no rraemk only to appreciate it once more for these spectacular techniques you've got provided in this article. It's so particularly generous with individuals as you to provide unreservedly what many of us may have marketed for e-book to earn some dough for themselves, primarily considering that you can have tried it if you ever wanted. The tactics also acted being easy way to know that every one's similar desire equally my very own to understand significantly more with this condition. I'm there are countless easier opportunities in advance in case you read your site post.

May 23, 2012 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
    • iggs

Why do people insisting that manny doesn't want to take the drug test. The man already agreed to drug testing. This is no longer an issue people, keep up with the news. Financial gain is the issue. Floyd is a greedy mofo.

November 12, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Auth

I would start by getting a nice suit in a ntiservaocve color. It seems like day coats are starting to come back, but a solid color (or slight pinstripe) suit will always be in style. It is much more economical to branch out with a bright vest, shirt, or tie.The best advice I ever got for show clothes was to pay good money for something that won't go out of style and that fits well. Flashy clothes might be out of style in a few seasons.I ditto the comment about finding a good trainer and one that you and your horse connect with. Working with the best trainer around won't do you any good if you don't get along and are miserable with the experience.Good luck and have fun!

April 4, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. D. Fritz

My husband and I are watching the interview with Ron Paul at this time. I'm disappointed that Pierz is not allowing Mr Paul to give his opinions and is constantly interrupting. Pierz is not running for office and he is injecting too much of his own opinion in the discussion. Pierz, please remember, your job is to interview, we could care less what you think. Thanks

February 3, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Lloyd

There is actually still someone that believes someone will give up millions upon millions of dollars to fight someone they think they can beat anyway just beacuse they won't take a drug test? I mean, does that make any sense whatsoever? Somebody please name me just one other person that would pass up this kind of money because someone won't take a blood test?

February 18, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ajoke

Is it just me or is it becoming iisleacnngry harder to know what is legal and what isn’t? You can barely walk out your front door now without breaking some stupid law. What does the Government want from us all? You can't do this and you can't do that, can't, can't, can't they're all a bunch of cant's!Read recently at a forum somewhere

September 8, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sannet

You talk of better meoacitidn than oxycotine,what are they. I am taking 10 mg oxycone 3 to 4 times a day for pain and no one will hire me. Is there a meoacitidn for irrepairable rotator cuffs that isn't narcotic that can stop the pain without the stigma of being a dope attic? I don't want to be high even though it doesn't give me a buzz, I WANT TO WORK!

September 10, 2012 at 12:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Ashok

I know what you mean. Do you think it was partly that abuse was a flamiy secret so it would have been hard to go to anyone if they were there? Maybe part of it is people recognizing the signs and creating a safe place so scared kids will feel safe? Joanne

April 5, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Haneen

1faWhat i do not realize is in reltiay how you're not really much more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You're very intelligent. You already know thus considerably in terms of this topic Workshop | Freedom From Your Past made me personally believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated except it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. At all times deal with it up!

May 23, 2012 at 3:12 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Jane

Very nice! I wish my senior pics could have loekod this good 8 years ago!! Love all the pics with your car and the horses. Oh yeah, and Raecer and Meg too!!

May 22, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Daniel

I admire the vaubllae information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else![]

June 30, 2012 at 3:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Lisa

14eIt is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I wish to cosneul you few attention-grabbing issues or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to learn more issues about it!

August 2, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  12. Mirian

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:49 pm Post subject: Wonderful________________________________________I hired Western Executive Photography to phgaoortph my daughters wedding last August. I have heard many horror stories about wedding phgaoortphers and can say my experience was wonderful. We have received our package and the pictures are beautiful. The phgaoortphers captured the true feeling of the wedding and put them to paper. I strongly recommend Western Executive Photography. We will be using them for all of family phgaoortph needs. Sandra K.Westerville Ohio

June 27, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Leng

anything and probably woldun`t have been believed anyway.i will save readers the description save for her telling me that we were now boyfriend and girlfriend and kissing me as i walked back home.she would have been 13 or so at the time.there was one other episode that has haunted me over time. when i was in sunday school we were all made to sit in lines in the gym in front of female teachers who had put many layers of clothes on. in turn each child got up and removed a piece of clothing from the woman standing at the front of thier line.i can remember like it was yesterday sliding back to the end of the line each time a child ran back to the end thinking the last thing i want to do is pull a piece of clothing off a teacher.what do you think the reaction from parents would be if a game like that was played in school today...or is it just me?

September 7, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. don't clik here

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent concept

September 18, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Pasquale

a very fine look at of Watch Piers Morgan step into the ring with boxing champ Manny Pacquiao & Fine adore it – found outletmallamerica.com

June 24, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply