READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For November 29, 2011 – Conrad Murray to be sentenced, Iranian students storm the British embassy in Tehran, American Airlines files for bankruptcy protection...
• Conrad Murray to be sentenced: “Dr. Conrad Murray, who was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of pop icon Michael Jackson, will be sentenced Tuesday. Jackson's mother, Katherine, hopes Murray gets the harshest sentence possible: four years in a state prison. 'I don't believe that he intended for Michael to die,' Katherine Jackson said Monday. 'He was just taking a chance.' At the sentencing Tuesday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor has a choice ranging between probation and up to four years in a state prison."
• American Airlines files for bankruptcy protection: “American Airlines' parent company, AMR Corp., announced Tuesday that it has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. AMR said American Airlines, American Eagle and all other subsidiaries will honor all tickets and reservations and operate normal flight schedules during the bankruptcy filing process, using its $4.1 billion in cash.”
• Woman says she and Herman Cain had 13-year affair: “An Atlanta businesswoman has accused GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain of having had an affair with her that lasted nearly 14 years, a claim the candidate flatly denied Monday.”
• Iranian protest leads to embassy incursion: "Iranian students stormed the British embassy in Tehran Tuesday, breaking down the door, throwing around papers and replacing the British flag with an Iranian one.The incursion into the embassy happened during a protest demanding that the British ambassador be sent home immediately."
• Tobey Maguire settles poker lawsuit: “Tobey Maguire has settled a lawsuit that sought repayment of hundreds of thousands of dollars the 'Spider-Man' actor allegedly won in secret high-stakes poker games at Beverly Hills luxury hotels, according to court documents filed last week. A series of federal suits, including the one against Maguire, said the poker winnings were paid with funds stolen from investors who had been lured into an illegal Ponzi scheme.”
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
You had John Walsh on your show and he said, "Adhere to the Hipocratic Oath", well let me inform you, there is NONE! It was done away with in 1999 for simply being a lisense physician. You know what, it is one of the problems with our medical system, THERE IS NO ETHICS. That is why Conrad Murry did not do what John suggested. He is unethical, he was unethical, and because of his lisense, he believed, he did not need to be ethical.
Dr. Julian Gothican
how do you have john Walsh on your show, the guy is vile, making a career off the death of his child. and has the gull to other people names like "lowlife" maybe the guy needs to look at himself and get off his high horse.
Your shortsigtedness regarding John Walsh is egregious and not based in fact. John Walsh, in response to the "Disappearance and Possible Abduction" of his son, developed a much needed public advocacy program which is televised, using ALL available media to report missing and exlpoited children and their possible abductors. Through his Televised program, "America's Most Wanted", his son was found decapitated and drowned. This Program has successfully assisted in the capture of suspects literally on the run, helped locate Elizabeth Smart and is a much needed service in the capture of criminals. He does what any proactive parent would do and extends his assistance to the Public at large...something the Kardashians' and Real Housewives "Reality Shows" do not even touch.
I suggest you research before you regurgitate such inflammatory remarks. I am embarrassed for you. It is a sad statement on how we have NOT educated people in this Country and how people refuse to educate themselves and instead have trigger-happy fingers that are reactionary on a keyboard as well as a firearm.
Those who refuse to remeber the past are condemned to repeat it. Comments would be better served if they came from a thinking mind rather than a self gratifying need to react.
Conrad Murray sadly was not educated in the US and did not examine the entirety of his obligations to practice within State and Local Standards of Practice which governs Licensure and Practice for ALL Health Care Professionals and para professionals. Unfortunately, consierge services are extremely risky, discouraged by ethical MD's and Nurses. He has no one to blame but himself and for selling his services he is now enduring the consequences.
I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am no longer certain whether this put up is written by him as no one else understand such particular about my problem. You are incredible! Thank you!
admin: hole this is at to suites pizza well line light. auto cuopons conrad mt the clearance need get discount or 30179 cuopons
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all important infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .
Notify me of new comments via email.