Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

December 15th, 2011

Howard Stern on his new judging gig: "My goal is to find real talent"

Howard Stern, the original shock jock, calls in to Piers Morgan on tonight’s show, 9pmET/PT, to talk about his new gig: he’s taking Piers’ place as a judge on "America’s Got Talent." Stern might be notorious for his raunchy sense of humor, but he says he will take his new job seriously. “They start to complain that I’m some sort of weird pervert who’s going to convert Americans into zombie sex fiends but I can assure you and the rest of America what I’m looking at here is to be a very good judge,” said Stern.

Stern says he plans to give it straight to contestants and not mince words:

“Whatever you think of me, I’m honest and I give an honest opinion, and really my goal is to find real talent and actually find someone who can become a major superstar.” Tune in at 9pmET for the full interview as Piers passes off the AGT torch.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. sternfan

King!!!

December 15, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. RikkiTikkiTavi

I have never watched AGT. I will be watching now. Howard is going to be great for that show.

December 15, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Sierra

Big fann. Cannot wiat.

December 16, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Laxy

Fudge the haters & Mutants.

December 16, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Lumpy

i love Stern and am all for him on AGT. My wife is an old ugly hag that is my senior by 31 years but she watches too. I wake her when she passes out. We are both fans here in Floriduh. I have an ugly dog too.

December 16, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Lex_351

Heh Heh!! Cheeeeeeeeeers Howard!

December 16, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

AGT pi55es me off.

December 16, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. HONEYBUNCH

Where are the percs at?

December 16, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Lester Green

I don't know, I don't got nothin' to do with that.

What? Who me? I weigh 300 pounds. So?

December 16, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Frank Kissel

I used to be a seaman, but now I just shoot it all over my wife's back.

December 16, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. BaBa Booey

Hey boss we didn't work enough this year. Not my fault!

December 16, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. ANALILY

oh, really? And what is your expertise? Oh, yes denigrating women and retarded people on radio, t.v., etc, etc. Making horrible comments about how these people are failures and making fun of them.... what accomplishments! But in the end, all these teenagers willing to do anything for discovery, were already humiliated by Simon...now they get a person from the U.S. to do it!

December 16, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Baron

Heck ya, never watched AGT before, but will TiVo if
    It now for stern!

December 18, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Pencuri

SarahsFabChannel Posted on I love your videos They make me happy even touhgh I'm not getting married anytime soon. Your brides should check out my channel for help losing the weight for the big day touhgh

April 2, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. BionicOJ

I used to call this show "America Lacks Talent". This marks a significant change in the judging panel for the show, choosing for the first time to include someone as judge who is both an American and has had involvement in the entertainment industry. Howie and Sharon have been interesting guests on Howard's show over the years, so it should be an interesting dynamic watching them interact in this crucible. Can't wait to watch!

December 19, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse | Reply