Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

January 24th, 2012

Seal on Heidi Klum: "My love for her has not waned one iota"

"I love her with all my heart," Seal tells Piers Morgan. But in an emotional interview airing Friday the Grammy Award-winner explains the reason for his recent split with German model Heidi Klum. "If it were that easy, if there weren't problems, we would still be together. That is the reality."

In a heartfelt sit-down, Seal answers those who question why he's still wearing his wedding band:

"I'm still wearing my wedding ring because I'm still married to this incredible woman," says Seal. Tune in to "Piers Morgan Tonight" Friday at 9pm ET/PT as the British soul and R&B singer-songwriter discusses his new album, and opens up about his abusive childhood.

» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Julius Nkosi

it is sad to hear if the split,they were good together.

January 24, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. sam

Hey were so good together. I agree!!! I hope they can work out their problems

January 25, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Victor

I totally understand what they are going through. This is a situation,not a problem as described by Seal and can be solved. First and foremost, people like every seasons change and things rearrange. After 8 year, one of them will fill some type of change without malicious intent and the other has to help in the change process. If the EGO of the other parter does not accept the change or feels threatened by this change, there can't be HARMONIE almost them. If I will be as direct as possible, They both have to accept responsibility for this situation, first to take away the anger and second to start the ball moving and then the healing can start. No pointing fingers or looking for somebody to blame. They both are responsible equally, good or bad.

January 25, 2012 at 8:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Antony

I got his autograph and it was rlaely cool that i got to actually meet someone that helped to change the world. His speech and the great help of God rlaely was awesome. I hope I could be one of the person like him !! someday ..! =D

April 2, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. DOLORES

FEEL BADLY FOR THE 4 CHILDREN...

January 25, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Marlene

I was touched by Pier's interview with Seal. What an amazing man, who has overcome so much. I would like to have heard how Seal got into the music business.

January 28, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. regional news

Perfect.

June 29, 2012 at 2:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Jaleesaw Begemanj

Hi everyone, I know YouTube video consists of less bytes of memory due to that its quality is poor, except this YouTube video has fantastic picture features.

July 30, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply