Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

January 26th, 2012

Clip From Last Night: Alec Baldwin asks Piers "Have you ever been properly in love?"

"Have you ever been properly in love?", asked Alec Baldwin, who tried to turn the tables on Piers Morgan last night by asking Piers his signature question. The Emmy-award winning actor shared his own surprise to find love after resigning to a life with just "Words with Friends" and his "New Yorker subscription" and his "table at Elio's".

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Rosie Campbell

As always, I enjoy Piers' interviews. However, he appeared enamoured with Alec, and Baldwin loved it! Great entertainment.

January 26, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Brena Burchfield

He is enamoured with (practically) all his guests. That's why he's so good at what he does! He does it "properly."

January 26, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jes Toms

Two ego maniacs talking to each other. How fitting.

January 27, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Lisa Stone

As a 28 year international flight attendant with American Airlines I was very upset to hear about the abuse Mr. Baldwin received from a colleague. I'm sure she was out of line. I have always been a fan of Mr. Baldwin and know he acted in the most admirable way when this woman was berating him for just trying to play a game. I mean please! I would LOVE to quit my job and work for Mr. Baldwin! I am sure his employees are in awe of him. To be able to go to work and not have any rules to follow from your employer and be able to do as you please, that would be grand. Mr. Morgan I can see definitely agrees with Mr Baldwin. These two would be a dream to work for. No rules for their employees to follow. Working for American Airlines can be quite challenging at times. My Boss has given me a set of rules I must abide by during the course of my hours on duty and a set of rules I must enforce that not only they impose, but the government as well. If I don't follow them I take the chance that I wil be fired or at the very least fined by our wonderful government. When trying to enforce these rules it is not always easy to do when you come across some people that don't want to comply. Listening to Mr Baldwin's description of the event that took place I can tell he was only trying to turn off his phone while running to get one last pit stop in the bathroom before take-off. How dare she follow her Bosses orders. Please, Please, sign me up for a job with NO RULES TO FOLLOW FROM MY BOSS! Mr Baldwin and Mr Morgan Please Hire Me! From a long time fan of both "gentlemen" to now looking around me at my husband, my father and my brother knowing how fortunate I am to have the family I do with very strong, caring, intelligent men who are true MEN! I guess my TiVo will appreciate the extra space on the hard drive.

January 28, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • David Carroll

Lisa your words define the meaning of "Twit."

January 29, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Lisa Stone

Well put David! My thoughts exactly.

January 30, 2012 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. Carla

Baldwin needs to move to France like he said he would ,cry baby you are so lucky making lots of money acting ,please try working a real job and making no money

January 29, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. David Carroll

Alec Baldwin's actions regarding his incident on the plane remind me of a spoiled child who has not had enough structure in their life. They think everything is all about them. That includes Piers Morgan who I was unfortunate tonight to get a glimpse of when I turned to CNN. The airlines should be able to take whatever actions they deem necessary to keep our flight safe. If I had been aboard I would have had more than words with the spoiled child Baldwin. Just one of the 1% who think the world revolves around them. Perhaps they some day will wake up

January 29, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Mike

Having gone through hell claeld the family court system, I can tell in all honesty and with a good conscience that the system is broken. I was ordered to go through the same process during the custody battle. Everything is slanted or stacked against you as a father. Anyway, I did everything I can to spend more time with my daughter, paid child support dutifully and sacrificed everything I had for her sake. Now my daughter is in college and realizes that I was the one who really cared for her and she follows my advice and example for academic pursuit. I could have given her up during and after the custody battle but decided that I will just roll with the blows and do everything for her future.

March 4, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply