Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

January 27th, 2012

Seal on his split with Heidi Klum: "No, it doesn’t really make sense"

"The truth of the matter is, you know, all I can tell you most sincerely is that it wasn’t any one particular thing," Seal explains in an interview airing tonight at 9pm ET/PT. "Which is why we are managing to stay so civil."

In a revealing sit-down with Piers Morgan, the British soul and R&B singer-songwriter confirms rumors of his recent split with wife Heidi Klum, but admits it may seem odd to the public:

"How can two people who have it all, as I described, have the careers, have the love for each other," wonders Seal. "Have the beautiful family, have the respect and the honor and the friendship for each other, how can it, all of a sudden, take a left turn?"

Tune in to "Piers Morgan Tonight" this evening at 9pm ET/PT as Seal addresses the breakup, explains why he's still wearing his wedding band, and opens up about his abusive childhood.

» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. Marilyn

Seal you seem like a very big hearted emotional man, love your new album, hope your heart heals, just stay close to your kids, good interview even if was on Piers who I dislike.

January 27, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Jopa

Good evening pierce, as I watch with tears in my eyes looking at your interview with seal ,
    thanks for being so thoughtful and understanding and for that I love you.
    Respectfully
    Viewer from bermuda

January 27, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Awa

It does not make sense Seal because you messed up. Suddenly you're blaming all on an unstable childhood. The woman loved you and gave you beautiful children. Man up to what you did Seal and stop talking rubbish... I won't be surprised if it comes out that you cheated on her. Your kind.....I know and have loved one.You start to feel invulnerable when a woman worships you and loves you unconditionally. I hope she takes you back and you learn to appreciate her and your children...

January 27, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. The Partridge Family

Hello Seal,
    So sorry to hear about your trails and tribulations. You mentioned you have failed your children as an example. The last I checked we are not in the perfect world and we learn from our mistakes. The lesson learned is still forthcoming: How you handle this situation is the lesson the children will take home with them. Never having problems is not a reality; but, how we cope and endure them is the test of who we really are. All the best to you.

January 28, 2012 at 12:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. twyla

Piers,

Your interviewing really left a lot to desire!. You very abruptly jumped from one topic to another, without letting Seal complete his answers. At one point, prior to a commercial, you were going to ask him about his album, you come back, ask about Obama, then get back to album, and he begins to answer, then you run out of time and end. Much of it was like that and it was frustrating to listen to.

January 28, 2012 at 12:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Mollie

Dear Piers,
    Normally your interviews are great, you ask such intelligent questions. But come on. You blew it tonight! "Are you going to get back together with Heidi?" That is a really stupid and tactless question to ask when a couple have just begun the process of divorce. I was embarrassed for you!

January 28, 2012 at 3:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. scon

Piers has done less talking during the last few interviews I have watched. Sounding good!!! I have been able to learn something about the guest. Sounding good!!!

January 28, 2012 at 3:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Elizabeth

it is quite obvious that Seal suffers from a dissociative personality. I feel sad that Heidi and her children will have to live with this. I wish that the media would do their homework before exposing this family to such public scrutiny.

January 28, 2012 at 3:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Caribbean Viewer

Piers I always love your interviews you are wonderful! Continue being successful!

January 28, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Reals

Seal, Thank you for your insightful comment with reference to President Obama.

January 28, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. DCJ

Excellent interview last night!!!!

January 28, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Grzegorz

Half doors come with soft to uppers and no hard glass! Full doors come with Electric up and down glass widnow Now half doors only come soft top. if you want hard top also you will have to get the full doors.Now the new JK comes with hard half doors not full soft doors like CJ,YJ, and TJ offer . Or atleast right nowed

May 20, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Hazel

The interview was a bit dizzying, I couldn't understand why they broke up. They really HAD IT ALL. FAIRY TALES are not really true.... Seal is such an emotional person with too much love. Hey, hope you get back together.Your marriage was almost perfect.

January 30, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Carmel

One of the most beautiful interviews I have ever watched,sincerity, honesty and heartfelt grief without a bad word or blame game. Piers- you did a fantastic job- gor the most out of the situation, kept it light hearted and dug deep. I wish both Seal, Heidi and children all the best for the future.

January 30, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Rangutan

Why the big surprise? A wise old friend warned me once; "don't marry across cultural borders", I did it and it failed too. Klum and Seal just the same, separation is no surprise and a matter of time. In this case it was more than a mistake, only a blond-joke would marry a rapper?

January 30, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Jassmin

It is a splendid Fuel Injector. This is a very good site for fidning a Gb Reman 8 010 Fuel Injector Seal Kit for my dad. I once had to call buyer service to place the order and these people were great to help.This was my very first Fuel Injector I ve been searching for Smp Standard Pr45 Fuel Injector Seal Kit there too.Got my uncle this nice Airtex 4G1017 Fuel Injector With Seals and had no cost shipping.

March 5, 2012 at 1:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Gex

Zach / Robert have a very wrong and ignorant anewsr. In no state is your juvenile record wiped clean automatically. Whether you're juvenile record will be seen by others depends entirely on who's looking at it. The government, police, courts, schools and the military can see it. Private citizens, companies and organizations typically cannot.

June 27, 2012 at 9:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  17. seo

I try to remember a huge collecter car dealer in South Jersey during the mid 90s possessing a 70 LeMans painted Orbit Orange with GTO emblems and Ascertain stripes. I hope I had taken a picture! They experienced "70 GTO Judge" scrawled across the windshield as it sat on their front line! It even had 350 emblems on it still! seo http://fiverr.com/twnseobacklink

April 24, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Write A Paper For Me For Free

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.

April 10, 2014 at 11:58 am | Report abuse | Reply