READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For March 6, 2012 – Super Tuesday 'win' may lie in Ohio, 14 killed in Syria as regime attacks escape route to Lebanon and 'Hits-for-cash' bounty scandal rocks NFL...
• Super Tuesday 'win' may lie in Ohio: "Georgia has the most delegates up for grabs on Tuesday but Ohio, because of its status as a crucial battleground state in the general election, is getting the most traffic on the ground and on the airwaves from Mitt Romney and his chief rival, former Sen. Rick Santorum."
• 14 killed in Syria as regime attacks escape route to Lebanon: "At least 14 people were killed in Syria Tuesday as government forces took aim at citizens across the country, opposition activists said. The deaths include five people in Hama and three in the opposition stronghold of Homs, said the opposition Syrian Network for Human Rights."
• U.S. may join nuke talks with Iran: "The United States and other countries offered Tuesday to resume negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program, European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said on behalf of the United States, France, Britain, China, Russia and Germany."
• Gas prices break 27-day rise: "The nationwide average for gasoline prices eased Tuesday, marking the first decline after 27 straight days of increases, according to the motorist group AAA. The average price of regular unleaded gasoline fell three-tenths of a cent to just above $3.76 a gallon, AAA said."
• 'Hits-for-cash' bounty scandal rocks National Football League: "The far-reaching investigation into a 'bounty' scandal is reverberating across the National Football League and threatens to tarnish the loveable image of the New Orleans Saints franchise."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
kudos to morgan for having bachman on last night. despite his attempts to talk over her when she was replying with substance to the rush situation. there were some periods where he did not talk over her, and allowed her to explain what most of morgans audience does not know: that conservative women can be attacked by the left without limit. it was refreshing. thanks again
Mr. Morgan did try to drown out M. Bachman as he now seems to do to anyone who does not agree with his arrogant leftest opinions. I used to enjoy his programe but it is becomming just another hour of tarnishing any republican person. I am sick of him asking everyone if Mr. Santoram will be talking about the President being a snob wanting everyone going to College. They twited what Santoram said as they twited what he said about Kennedy.
Notify me of new comments via email.