Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

March 7th, 2012

Andrea Saul on Mitt Romney's delegate lead: "The other candidates are going to have to realistically evaluate if they have a path"

In the wake up Super Tuesday, this evening "Piers Morgan Tonight" welcomes Mitt Romney's Press Secretary, Andrea Saul. Last night the former Massachusetts governor picked up wins in six more states, something Saul credits to lessons the conservative businessman learned in the real world economy:

"He's actually made payroll, he's actually hired people, and so he understands what it takes, what it's going to take, to get Americans back to work."

With Romney now boasting a total delegate count of 386 – more than all his rivals combined – Piers Morgan asks Saul is she thinks it's time for some of the other GOP competitors to drop out:

"At some point, you are going to see that the only odds that are increasing as this goes on are for President Obama," says Saul. "So, while we have a clear path to the nomination, and we're excited about the momentum we're gaining, I do think that the other candidates are going to have to realistically evaluate if they have a path."

Tune in this evening at 9 p.m. ET/PT as Saul crunches the numbers for the host, and challenges the sentiment that Romney isn't a true conservative.

» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: The Big Story
  1. Bill Haynes

After three requests, Romney still has refused to answer the Gun Owners of America survey, a survey replied to by the other GOP candidates. Why will Romney not reply? Is it his anti-Second Amendment record in Massachusetts?

March 7, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Faye

If find it very offensive that Piers Morgan always addresses the President of the United States as Barack Obama.
    He'll say Gov. Romney, Senator McCain, etc........same with many of your anchors, commentators, analysts, etc.
    Why is it so difficult to give President Obama the respect he has so well earned?

March 7, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Nblucero

Cindy McCain is pathetic. She is a loser with a red leather jacket.

March 7, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Shane

That comment proves your dumber than a can of rocks!

March 7, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • jADY

SHANE you poor soul.........How's "the tea party"????

March 8, 2012 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Carlos

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well wteirtn article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of e7ae€e7bd‘e58f‘e5b8ƒe2€œe6Œ‡e9˜…e2€9defbcŒe6‰“e9€a0e4b8ade5›bde7‰ˆZite | e6Œ‡e9˜…e5ae˜e6–b9BLOG . Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

June 28, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. rose macaskie.

I should twitter you with this. I want to talk about those you are talking to know that is febuary the eighth. Are you crazy you have four of those whizz kids at republican propoganda all at once on, they will draw circles all around you, the republican proppoganda machine is nto to be sneezed at you have that absolute pretty she whitch on, the sort of whitch that usually only appears on films, who looks like the queen of Narnia. I am the toothless old hag sort of whitch. I should wait to be sure they are all republicans before writing this. rose macaskie madrid.

March 7, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. jady

Another FOX NEWS calibre show from CNN Piers!!! When is CNN going to get rid of this show????!!!!!!!

March 7, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ben

I agree 100% with Jady!...How am I suppose to continue to loiter/occupy if I can't rally behind this show?!?...With Piers actually addressing current issues and relevant news (or acting at a "FOX NEWS calibre"), how will I be able to get my typical liberal news fill in of blaming George W. Bush, successful business men, all of the GOP presidential candidates, the tree cutters in "The Lorax", SUV's, Taylor Swift, Exxon, and the Texas Border Patrol for my empty wallet?!?! ..... CNN, I'm ashamed..

March 8, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • JADY

LOOKS like someone drank the "KOOLAID"!!! Or should I i say TEA (with your TEA PARTY pals?)

March 8, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
      • Ben

I know where you are going with this, and I was thinking the same thing! I think ole man Piers has been in the Kool-Aid/Tea, as well as Cindy McCain.........the evidence is all over her leather jacket.

Me and you brother have to keep fighting the good fight...as well as keep emphasizing random WORDS with the use of OUR caps lock keys...

March 8, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Dale Walker

Two iconic women of stupidity Piers, buck-toothed, air-head Andrea Saul and stand-by-her man vaccuum head Cindy with the hair style of a 13 year old. Really Piers? This is the best you could offer tonight?

March 8, 2012 at 1:02 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • jADY

Up to his "low standards?"!!!!!

March 8, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. I love Cindy McCain

I would vote for Cindy McCain

March 8, 2012 at 1:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • JADY

For WHAT???????? Run an OLD AGE HOME for Republican "HAWKS"????

March 8, 2012 at 1:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Michelle

bLU1FT I`m so grateful that you engiehtlned me and the most important thing that it happened in time. Just think, I have been using the internet for six years already but it`s the first time I`ve ever heard about it! .

June 30, 2012 at 1:59 am | Report abuse | Reply