Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

March 12th, 2012

Clips from Friday: Montel Williams on "taking charge" of his disease; Nick Cannon on Whitney Houston

Last Friday Piers Morgan sat down with American television personality and talk show host Montel Williams and discussed Williams' ongoing battle with Multiple Sclerosis. Williams entered the studio looking very healthy and energetic. He shared with Piers how personal dietary adjustments have enabled him to embark "on a course that is pretty revolutionary" in terms of recovery and in the management of his disease. "I have changed my diet," he said. "I have changed my - my eating regimen, my exercise regimen."

Television host, Nick Cannon also joined Piers on the program and talked about the passing of Whitney Houston and how it deeply affected his wife Mariah Carey.

"Mariah took it extremely hard, and, you know, because not only was that someone who was her peer, it's also a close friend."

-–

» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Clips From Last Night
  1. neptune ingwersen

For God's sake, PIERS MORGAN, let your guests TALK !!
    STOP INTERRUPTING THEM !
    YOU ARE REALLY QUITE ANNOYING
    you do NOT LISTEN
    and just keep spouting your own OPINIONS !!
    SHUT UP !

I MISS LARRY KING !!
    HE LISTENED AND LOVED HIS GUESTS
    NOT HIMSELF -

SHUT UP !!

March 12, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Michael Vaccaro

I agree!!! Stupid questions without looking for answers.

March 12, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • J

AGREE...AMEN!!

March 19, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Dee N

You can not rewrite the Bible. It is not just a book. It is God's word and God's law.

March 12, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Sammi

Nick Cannon said it exactly right!! Make sure it counts...

March 12, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Judith Hayes

Jane – Well done. Hopefully you can take the show on a new twist. I like your style. Very centre and non judgemental.

March 12, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carlooss

great work! im in complete awe to see this nisedmion of yours n that too so well-etched n honest to the core. Today,i feel proud being an avid n dedicated listener of the songs which are written by someone who has such in-depth knowledge of our literature. you've made me a very proud person today!THANKS for doing this.

April 2, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • fxfsshtqyt

PThjew larolzetride

April 3, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Jules uk

Piers is an absolute legend! Im so proud that he is British!!

March 12, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • J

NOT ! He needs to shut up and let his guest speak....and why beat Kirk Cameron up ? He just stated his opinion in a respectful way. His ego is growing more and more after each interview...the more I watch you Piers the less I like you..please ask a question ..then zip it and let them speak. Jeeez

March 19, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Name*Catherine Nichols Pogorzelski

Please Forward this message to Nick Cannon:
    Nick:
    FYI
    I urge you, that for your children, Morrocan and Monroe, as well as your beautiful wife, Mariah, you use every connection within your methods  of healthcare (and I know this is vast, based on your financial means); to first get tested for Lyme Disease at Igenix Labs in CA.

I tested negative (or what doctors are told to CONSIDER NEGATIVE SO THIS IS NOT SEEN AS THE EPIDEMIC FOR WHICH IT TRULY IS) and I had Babesia and b. Burgdorferi parasitic  co-infections of Lyme Disease. You DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A FEVER IN ORDER TO BE SUFFERING WITH LYME DISEASE! I suffered twenty years needlessly, even though I suspected Lyme, my doctors ordered unnecessary MRI's the damage from which I am is suffering(skin thickening    & contractures/ fibrosis/pain/circulatory issues and chronic infections of staph/strep and Klebsiella) and because you are a bi-coastal family man, Lyme tests should be done, even if you do not recall having a rash either!

At least YOU won't get the ubiquitous, "Well you're not BLACK,  so you could not Possibly have Sarcoidosis", I am not Black as far as I know; and was told I could not possibly have certain diseases based upon my Race, but i have tested positive then negative for Sarcoidosis. ACE levels CAN fluctuate.especially if the sinus cavity is caving in and you've done "nothing ie (snorted drugs) to cause this! It can also happen in Wegener's Granulomatosis and Churg-Strauss Disease. A few things your docs may also want to scope out for you.

Your  doctors should be keenly aware if they are working you up for lupus and/or a lupus-like condition,  that in light of your KIDNEY ISSUES, , those work ups SHOULD NOT INCLUDE ANY MRI'S OR MRA's that contain GADOLINIUM CONTRAST ( such as Magnevist) I am including a link here for you here:
    You need first to type in the http:// then the rest of this line;

m.radiographics.rsna.org/content/29/1/9.figures-only

As those with KIDNEY ISSUES, may develop, albeit rare, a condition known as : NEPHROGENIC SYSTEMIC FIBROSIS. I am also being worked up for this and although never diagnosed with Kidney Disease PRIOR to the administration of 10 MRI's with the injectable GADOLINIUM BASED CONTRAST AGENT-MAGNEVIST- for work ups of    undiagnosed Lyme Disease.
    Good luck in your HealthQuest, you ARE going to need it! If you have already had any MRI's with GBCA's ALREADY, you tell your doctors,  NEVER AGAIN! Do not ad insult to injury and those of us with injuries sustained from GBCA's would need you as a spokesperson for us to get the word out on this travesty in the name of medical science.
    Sincerely,
    Catherine A. Pogorzelski

March 13, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. J

Where is the full Montel interview ? Why arent you posting it ?

March 19, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Freddie

People cannot live htiwout Nature, but nature can live htiwout us. we need to take action before everything was to late. Do not wait until the nature said you are not belong to thin planet.

April 2, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse | Reply