READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For March 22, 2012 – Suspect in French terror attacks dead, pressure mounts for police chief to resign over teen's shooting and Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino blames exhaustion for drug problem...
• Suspect in French terror attacks dead: "French police burst into the apartment of a suspected al Qaeda-trained militant accused of killing seven people, prompting a shootout that ended with Mohammed Merah, gun in hand, jumping out a window to his death, authorities said Thursday."
• Pressure mounts for police chief to resign over teen's shooting: "After a no-confidence vote and demands for his resignation, pressure mounted Thursday on the police chief of the Florida city where unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was killed. Sanford city commissioners voted 3-2 Wednesday night in favor of a nonbinding measure of no confidence against Police Chief Bill Lee."
• Somali pirates release British hostage: "Somali pirates freed a British hostage Wednesday, nearly seven months after she was taken captive in a raid at a Kenyan beach resort in which her husband was killed. Judith Tebbutt said in a statement she was hugely relieved to be free and overjoyed to be reunited with her son."
• Claims for unemployment benefits fall to four-year low: "The number of first-time filers for unemployment benefits fell to a four-year low last week, hinting that solid job growth likely continued in March. About 348,000 people filed for initial jobless claims in the week ended March 17, down from the previous week's 353,000 claims, the Labor Department reported Thursday."
• Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino blames exhaustion for drug problem: ""Jersey Shore" star Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino confirmed Wednesday he is in a drug rehab program "to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion." A statement was posted on the reality-TV personality's official website Wednesday, after denying online reports that he checked into rehab."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Yes. That's the best idea I could also come up with I just forgot about it until you edminred me.I decided not to use it in the sample, because I though the extra tinkering needed to remove the artifacts might confuse some people.But mainly, that's the way I would go about it, if I were to modify the sample.
It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Notify me of new comments via email.