Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

April 9th, 2012

Clips From Friday: Steven Seagal on still being "dangerous"; Jessica Alba on healthy baby products

On Friday evening, "Piers Morgan Tonight" rolled out the red carpet in a Hollywood-themed show, as both Steven Seagal and Jessica Alba joined the program for face-to-face interviews.

A veteran of more than two dozen action films, and a renowned martial artist, the 59-year-old told host Piers Morgan what happens when strangers test him in bars:

"Bad things."

Elsewhere in the interview, the star of the new series "True Justice" reveals his greatest remaining ambition, and answers the question "Are you still dangerous?" with merely a look, and tilt of the head.

Meanwhile, actress and parent to two daughters, Jessica Alba also sat down with Morgan, discussing topics ranging from Hollywood to Motherhood. After developing an allergic reaction during her pregnancy, the star of "Honey" was inspired to create a company dedicated to healthy and affordable baby products:

"I just thought, there's a huge social injustice here, that you have to make a certain amount of money, be in a certain tax bracket, to give your family, a healthier, and safer life, and environment."

Watch the clips, and listen to the interviews, as both Alba and Seagal share their insight into "Keeping America Great."
-–

» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

1. Josie

Is it me, or is Piers Morgan and his producers obsessed with the Treyvon Martin case?? Enough already, PLEASE!!
    Thank you.

April 9, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Carol Toal

I have not heard anyone mention that IF in fact Trayvon DID attack Geo. Zimmerman, would he not have had
    a good reason to? He was frightened that this weird man was following him, not identifying himself and he felt
    threatened and wanted to defend himself from some crazy whacko who was bent on harassing him! That's the way I would have felt and he was big enough that he just wanted to scare the wannabe cop away so he could run home! Piers, have you even thought of this as a motive for Trayvon trying to escape? Wouldn't that stupid "stand your ground" law protect him?

April 10, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Apple

Crispin,Thank you for posting the link on LinkedIn.com and rrerefing me to your website for this post, I appreciate it. I didn't hear about David Carroll's video until now.Kindest Regards,Jennifer

May 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Shams

u need to open your eye why would you want the goverment to run your life. there we be lines so big u my never get in. u daecdrmtes need to open your eye. dont want to live in a socialize country. i would like to make me own choices

June 27, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dinh

That is an amazing piece of art so so cute! You aylwas find the best stuff Morgan looks adorable with her kitties = I hope y'all are loving your new home jen

June 30, 2012 at 2:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Check This Out

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really understand what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my site =). We can have a link change agreement between us

May 21, 2012 at 5:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Jim

I appreciate yor site, I am an over-protective husband and father. I have always been the worry wart. You see so much bad going on. Anytime you turn on the news there always seems to be a horror story of an attack or robbery etc. etc. I insist on my wife and daughters all carrying pepper spray and not being affraid to use it on antone they feel is a danger to them. Good work on getting this information out to folks. Thanks again!

July 27, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ugyen

The CNN/YouTube debate was a joke and sadly it trteaed the very audience it supposedly aimed at gaining viewer ship from as if we didn't really know anything about politics. As for any fault with Youtube, I would say it was due to the lack of control youtube had in the debate. CNN on the other hand presented it in a very whorish fashion typical of mainstream media. I would only hope that next time the questions asked will not be chosen by CNN.

September 10, 2012 at 1:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Noella Shortes

Most people will have some problem with allergies or allergic reactions at some point in their lives. Allergic reactions can range from mild and annoying to sudden and life-threatening. Most allergic reactions are mild, and home treatment can relieve many of the symptoms. An allergic reaction is more serious when severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) occurs, when allergies cause other problems (such as nosebleeds, ear problems, wheezing, or coughing), or when home treatment doesn't help.

June 7, 2013 at 1:33 am | Report abuse | Reply