READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For April 18, 2012 – Killings persist in Syria amid shaky cease-fire, U.S. troops pose with suspected Afghan bombers' bodies and the Colorado Rockies’ Jamie Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game...
• Killings persist in Syria amid shaky cease-fire: "Nearly a week after a U.N.-backed cease-fire started, violence erupted in Syria on Wednesday, with both the government and opposition forces reporting deadly attacks."
• U.S. troops pose with suspected Afghan bombers' bodies: "The Los Angeles Times published photos Wednesday of U.S. soldiers posing with what the newspaper said were bodies of insurgents - sparking outrage and condemnation from U.S. military officials."
• Secret Service scandal overshadows us, Colombian official says: "A Colombian official said the reported Secret Service prostitution scandal has overshadowed the country's effort to showcase the city of Cartagena during the recent Summit of the Americas. 'The inappropriate conduct of the Americans, it has overshadowed us a little," Cartagena Interior Minister Nausicrate Perez said.'"
• Warren Buffett diagnosed with prostate cancer: "Iconic investor Warren Buffett announced Tuesday that he has been diagnosed with stage I prostate cancer in a letter to shareholders of his firm Berkshire Hathaway. Buffett, 81, said his 'condition is not remotely life-threatening or even debilitating in any meaningful way.'"
• Colorado Rockies’ Jamie Moyer, 49, becomes oldest pitcher to win game: "The Colorado Rockies’ Jamie Moyer – at 49 years and 150 days of age – on Tuesday night became the oldest pitcher in Major League Baseball history to win a game, surrendering two unearned runs in seven innings to guide his new team past the San Diego Padres 5-3 in Denver."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Thanks for some other excellent post. Where else may just anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal approach of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such information.
God really have in the world, did bad get bad, last time all of them lhugat Khmer this time you cry,
Notify me of new comments via email.