Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

April 24th, 2012

His Holiness The Dalai Lama on George W. Bush: "As a human being...I love him"

Coming up Wednesday evening, "Piers Morgan Tonight" welcomes His Holiness The Dalai Lama for a wide-ranging and enlightening interview, touching upon such topics as politics, religion and temptation.

Joining Piers Morgan in Rochester, Minn. following his annual physical, the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader reveals his fondness for a recent resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue:

"Of course as individual, individual person. I love President Bush," says The Dalai Lama.

"Which one?" follows Morgan.

"The younger one," he clarifies. "As a human being. Not as president of America. Sometimes his policy may not be very very successful. But as a person, as a human being, very nice person. I love him."

Citing The Dalai Lama's extreme emphasis on peace, the host finds such a selection puzzling.

But The Dalai Lama explains that his answer is more personal than it is political:

"After he sort of start the Iraq sort of crisis then my other occasion meeting with him, I expressed to him, I love you, but your policies concerned, I have some reservations. I told him."

Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, then tune in Wednesday at 9 p.m. EST for the full exclusive interview with a man Morgan calls "the most famous person I've ever interviewed."
-–

» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: The Piers Morgan Interview
  1. Anonymous

Could you please forward this message to Mr. Rahm Emanuel since you had him on last night as one of your guests?

Please have him contact Mr. Van Jones...I do not have his own website email and he is only on FB, which I REFUSE to use...But I digress. He would be THE PERFECT mentor to get the ball moving in helping the urban plight of gang members, esp. the young ones who could still be reached. Have him contact Teach for America...they can be the go-to for the education part and Mr. Jones has been there, done that...he can organize the Illinois juvenile penitentiary to get them reduce sentencing for HS diploma online w. TforAm., technical training for jobs in Michigan motor city, etc. for return in one on one mentoring of these gang members...the tough gang member with equally tough ex con...It is the ONLY hope and not been tried...

April 24, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • blessedgeek

I am disgusted with people who associate 9/11 with Iraq. Bush jr abandoned pursuit of OBL in Afghanistan, and went after an irrelevant Iraq – freed up an obstacle for Iran to march toward Israel. Racked up a deficit that increased from $3trillion to $11 trillion. Created a vacuum in Iraq so that Alqaeda could move in. Sacrificed needlessly 4000 of our soldiers and many more contractors and as well as tens of thousands of Iraqis.

And left it to his successor to clean up his military, foreign and economic mess.

I am utterly disgusted with people who dare to associate Iraq with OBL. Who dare to say the GWB did anything in recompense to 9/11. They are false patriots.

April 25, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • blessedgeek

Sorry, this comment was meant to be inserted as response to the previous comment not this one.

April 25, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
      • mattski

I like a person who avoids split infinitives and also makes a good point.

April 26, 2012 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
      • Veet

I couldn't agree with you more . It shows the level of ignorance , denial and or a lack of empathy for anyone that exists . It's amazing to me that there are so many ignorant people out there !

June 1, 2012 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
    • samba

LOL... I like how you assume that Emmanuel doesn't know who Van Jones is. You don't know that they have already worked together in the White House?

April 26, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • HowieK

I think Mr. Emanuel is busy being the mayor of the 3rd largest city in the country :)

April 27, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Richard

after watching this video,i have to doubt Dalai is monk,he is like a man who like making love.

May 27, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Marie

Piers Morgan, how DARE YOU! I know your political view point doesn't like to mention this but we in NYC will NEVER forget!!! 9/11 started the war, the war that most if not ALL of Congress voted for (including Hillary Clinton)!!!! How DARE you ignore the deaths of 3000 people. how DARE you act like those deaths meant nothing to the war. How DARE you act like the only deaths were suffered over in the middle east by saying that it all started with Pres. Bush. You are the lowest of the low. I have never watching your show so the loss of my viewership won't hurt much but now I know the trash you are spewing on your show I will be vigilant in voicing my disgust of you!

April 25, 2012 at 7:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • petenow

Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Saddam hated Al-Qaeda.

April 25, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • leelanau

I think Saddam hated everyone but himself, which is why he was willing to use ANYONE to his own gain, including Al-Qaeda. Interesting study in liberal viewpoints can be gleaned on You Tube watching Al Gore rail against Bush Sr. in 1994, citing that Iraq was the nexus of all terrorism, and Bush should be ashamed for not having forcibly removed Saddam.

April 25, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
      • Ricky Gibson

Marie,

I sympathize with you, but you are letting your anger and fear blind you to the facts of the situation. Mr. Bush is responsible for the deaths of thousands–likely tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis because of his faulty decision. They had NOTHING to do with 9/11.

April 25, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
      • Rusty Freedom

So glad to hear that his Holiness has "some reservations" over the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and thousands of US troops for this war of choice. Heck, makes me want to give Pres. Bush some lovin' too!

May 22, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • stevefl00d

Uh... the Iraq War had nothing to do with 9/11, other than we were scared into thinking Saddam was some sort of threat to us, and after 9/11 that was much easier to accomplish.

April 25, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Veet

Finally some Intelligence ! Thank you for reaffirming my faith in humanity such as it is , albeit for a short period of time !

June 1, 2012 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
    • CJ

You are not smart

April 25, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • John

I was born and raised in NY and I think Bush was the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime. First of all 9/11 had nothing to do with Iraq. Obama was smart to get out of there and concentrate on Afghanistan/Pakistan area to get Osama Bin Laden. Also we all remember how Bush disappeared on 9/11 after finishing "My Pet Goat". We had to rely on Rudy Giuliani that day while Bush hid in some underground bunker like a coward. He's a piece of trash and an idiot! PLEASE GOD, no more presidents from Texas!!!!

April 25, 2012 at 11:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Joel

@John

you are a tool of the highest order...

April 25, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
      • Always Amused

John – I agree completely! George W LIED to and intentionally USED the American people's anger about 9/11 to facilitate his own selfish vendetta against Saddam so he could make his daddy proud! That has to be the most selfish and shameful deceit that has ever been perpetrated upon the American people! Over 4,000 American soldiers died in Iraq for NO GOOD REASON WHATSOEVER!

April 25, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
      • Thomas

I was with you until you annointed Giuliani a savior...
        On second thought, you are a bit over the top..

April 25, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
      • Always Amused

You can hate Guiliani all you want, but the FACT remains that Rudy showed FAR MORE courage and leadership on 9/11 than GWB EVER did in his entire eight years of his pathetic presidency!

April 25, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
      • leelanau

Your obtuse observations give me little faith for my fellow electorate.

April 25, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
      • Mslisa

You must not be very old. Being born is New York doesn't make people hate Bush either. My Husband was born in the big dirty city of New York, but voted for Bush, and we going with Romeny too, No we are not white, so don't send a race card please.

April 25, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
      • Yourang

Hey John,

Obama did nothing but follow-through on the plans and processes already in place – by the Bush administration . . .

The BOZO in the big house simply gets the credit.

Get a grip!

April 25, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
      • JustSomeGuyWho

@John – You really must be very young. Bush was a disappointment to me as President but anybody who calls him the worst president ever is either very young and hasn't spent a lot of time learning our country's history or has a very short memory. Iraq ... well, hopefully at some point that country and the world will reap the benefits of our soldiers sacrifice. Time will tell. There was another war not that long ago that nearly brought this country to its knees in which 58,000 americans lost their lives and another 300,000 were wounded.

April 25, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
      • ensense

John Remember Harry Reid in the senate during the discussions for the surge in Iraq, This is what he and nanny pelosi said. THE WAR IS LOST, and yet 2 yrs later the same surge helped the troops tie the war down and get back home and then OBAMA gets the credit. IRAQ is progressing towards being a stable democratic nation, if you give bush the flak then give him the credit too.

April 26, 2012 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
      • Elaine

John, you should read a little history...any President is taken to a safe spot when there is a threat to our country. You are nuts to think he deserted the American people when told of what was happening in New Yok on 9/11. He had no choice but to go to a safe place....that is what they do with the President. I can't believe you do not know that!!
        Rudy Giuliani was in charge in New Yok and did his job.
        It is wonderful that you Monday Morning quarterbacks know all the answers. At the time the President and Congress acted in regard to the info they were given.....let's face it " our good friend" Saudi Arabia was the home of most if the killers....but who knew all the facts as this horror was happening.....just don't blame Bush it was not his fault!

July 6, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • AmericanSam

Although sometimes it can be hard to admit you are wrong, Marie, you are wrong. Your feelings are not based on facts. It would be like getting mad at a Democrat because a Republican shot your son. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's very important that you know a little bit more about the truth before making these sorts of judgments. Because you are absolutely, unquestionably wrong on so many points that I fear that the life you live is a lie in itself.

April 25, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Blah blah the wheel's off your trailer

GWB is the worst human being to ever walk the face of the earth next to Adolph Hitler! He's a tyrant and a war criminal who has has murdered thousands of American and Afghan civilians and near a million Iraqi civilians! Let's face it, GWB should be detained at the Hague!

April 25, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Thomas

Only if Cheney is shackled to him...

April 25, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
      • Montre

Amen!

April 25, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
      • Will

Let's face the REAL fact... you are pathetically ignorant and have NO ability to accurately interpret reality. In other words, you are a typical American liberal lemming.

April 25, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
      • Lisa

I guess Mr Obama has stopped the killings in 4 years?

April 25, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
      • Gary

Leave Hitler alone....he was a great man who's vision for the future sadly did not come to pass.

April 25, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
      • JustSomeGuyWho

I think your perspective is just a ... tad ... askew. Really? Hitler?

April 25, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Randolph

Thanks to the rush to war in Iraq and the subsequent neglect of Afghanistan, we lost the chance to get a strong, positive foothold in the Middle East. We also, by invading Iraq, essentially removed one of the instruments the world had to keep Iran in check. Saddam was a ruthless dictator. But, that wasn't the reason for going in. It was a trumped up case of WMD's. I assume you know how that turned out. Now, Israel may feel the need to preemptively attack Iran which could start the war in the Middle East which everyone fears: Israel and the U.S. versus the entire Middle East.

April 25, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Robyn

Are you talking about the 3,000 Americans that Osama bin Laden and his accomplices senselessly killed in NY and DC, or the 3,000 Americans that George W Bush and his accomplices senselessly killed in Iraq.

Oh, I apologize, Mr. Bush selessly killed more than 4,400 Americans in Iraq, plus more than 65,000 innocent Iraqi civilians. So, I guess there really is no comparison.

April 25, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Minorkle

As a Black Muslim who lost a friend in Iraq, I can say that at one time I despised Bush. I have since analyzed my hatred and realized that I was wrong. I now see President Bush as the good human being that the Dalai Lama sees. Introspection and reflection can lead to wisdom.

April 25, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • VK

HOW DARE YOU make such an ignorant post!!!!

April 25, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Thomas

I may not be vigilant, but I can't say I am impressed with your point of view...

April 25, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • divestrong

How DARE you be so ignorant and arrogant that you think that 9/11 didn't happen for the sole reason that the United States meddles in the foreign affairs of the Middle East.

April 25, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • toni salvatore

Marie,I love and agree with your comment as an American standing beside you who will NEVER forget the lives we lost, the terror we felt, the sadness of 9/11. Thank you for your comment

April 25, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marie go back to the soaps

Marie, 911 had nothing to do with the Iraq war. Duh!

April 25, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • tom

Take your prozac or whatever you are on. Iraq had nothing to do with 911

April 25, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Gary

Marie, you are retarded.

April 25, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • 427

Gary: Why do you write that Marie is retarded? I believe she is mistaken. You believe she is mistaken. But why do you turn to personal ugliness to make your point?

April 25, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gary

I would like to thank Mr. Bin Laden, for helping to trim down the population of the monstrosity known as "Jew York". My only regret is that he didn't turn that entire giant sewer into a crater.

April 25, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Guy

I can only hope that wherever you live, that everything you know and love gets turned to ash in a horrific nuclear explosion then. You want to bash New York? I hope your entire family dies in an agonizing fire. I hope they suffer, and I hope they call your name for you to save them. Oh, that's right, you'll be too busy running in the opposite direction, like the coward you are.

Oh wait, but I guess I just "crossed the line", because it's your family, right?

No, seriously, go play in some radioactive waste.

April 25, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
      • ihtfpaeoh

Wow, you're a real dick.

April 25, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
      • mylife55

Thanks for sharing, Akmed.

April 25, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
      • JCav

Yikes....sooo much hate. You're a terrible person.

April 25, 2012 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
      • Sam McCue

Gary: Uh... do you want to tone it down a little? If you don't like New York don't go there. And lay off the racial slurs, okay?
        Guy: You may want to reel it in a bit too. Wishing people harm serves absolutely no purpose here.

So... how's that "E Pluribus Unum" thing working out for you folks, so far?

July 26, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • 1212

A little known fact...

From wikipedia on the origins of money, Fiat currency section:
      Following the Gulf War the president of Iraq, Saddam Hussein, repealed the existing Iraqi fiat currency and replaced it with a new currency. Despite having no backing by a commodity and with no central authority mandating its use or defending its value, the old currency continued to circulate within the politically isolated Kurdish regions of Iraq. It became known as the "Swiss dinar". This currency remained relatively strong and stable for over a decade. It was formally replaced following the Iraq War.

Maybe, just maybe, the invasion had more to do with currency exchange than oil or terrorism and maybe, just maybe, Bush was doing the same thing his replacement is doing... following orders.

April 25, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sam

calm down ... u r miss informed.

April 25, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • mylife55

When you are done being outraged, go check your facts.

April 25, 2012 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Buzzwad

The neocons will never admit that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. They never will. In 2008, Sarah Palin was asked why we went to war with Iraq? Her reply "because of 9/11". Mission accomplished ;-)

April 25, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • flatearth

I suggest alleviating your anger by not watching/listening to conservative tv/radio.

Second, I suggest returning to high school for your diploma.

April 25, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mark

Too bad it wasn't 30,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many Iraquis were on those planes??? ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 25, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Sam McCue

Mark: Bingo! 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals who were trained at flight schools here in the U.S.
        BTW, Has the "United States" become an oxymoron?

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth they will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest."

July 26, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Janice

wow, if your comparing numbers, Americans killed millions. Get a grip and get real. I think you missed the point of what the whole interview was about. Go pray, stop hating, and try to work for peace...and get help.

April 25, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Guest

What's with the "how dare you" drama? We all lost those 4,000 civilians, not just you, your weirdness – and on top of that we lost 4,000+ soldiers in the ensuing war, the Iraqis lost 300,000+ people. And since you don't indicate any capability to think clearly, let me state on thing – Iraq had nothing to do with the 3,000 people lost in NYC on 9/11.

April 26, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. letjusticehappen

Another smart human being who isn't falling for the Obama worship that the main stream media is pushing.
    Dalai: 1, CNN: 0.

April 25, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • al

What are you talking about? This is an excerpt from Piers Morgan's interview with the Dalai Lama. Both men do not mention nor imply anything whatsoever about President Obama. Please leave your GOP rhetoric for a pertinent article.

April 25, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Thomas

What planet you hail from?

April 25, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Jack Be Humble

Kolob most likely.

April 25, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Always Amused

You must be referring to some other interview, because this particular interview with the Dali Lama doesn't mention Obama at all? You must be hallucinating from an overdose of repugnant haterade! Put down the haterade and come back to reality...

April 25, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • flatearth

Your ignorance = 1
      Your education = 0 (to be fair, I suppose you do in fact vote across the board conservative, therefore, you cannot be held accountable for anything you say or do since you have been brainwashed)

April 25, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. markishere

Who wouldn't love him? He was America's comedy relief. Just stick him on a podium and watch him go. A-hyuck!

April 25, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • ricky

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant stop laughing he's know as america's clown.

April 25, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lisa

This sounds like you are truly talking about the pimping Mr. Obama. A man who has never had a real job, but is running our country. Too funny.

April 25, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Dean

Oh, "pimping" was so subtle. Wow, the code words keep getting better. We get it, the guy is black. Get over it.

The President was a law professor. That puts him one job ahead of President Bush who was a figurehead on corporate boards.

April 25, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Yurlipsrmuvn

Yeah right. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. It was those pesky Tibetan monks who did it... radical terrorist Buddists!

April 25, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • ricky

i couldnt stop laughing so i forgot to put the N on known. LOL!!!!

April 25, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Jerry, Florida

ONE for Mr. Bush. ZERO for Mr. Obama. As the His Holiness The Dalai Lama well illustrates; not everyone bows and kisses the Imperial President's ring!

I can't believe this is coming from a life-long Democrat!!!

April 25, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • al

well you must have come down with some sort of dementia then, because neither party in this interview excerpt mentioned or implied anything about Obama. Your interpreting skills must also be on the decline because the Dalai is clearly against everything Bush stood for. He however "loves him as a person" just as every Buddhist shows loving kindness to every person on earth.

April 25, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • saopaco

word.

April 25, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
      • Tiffany Sayers

"Obviously" Uh, I did not get that from the article. Seems you are a just a bit slanted in your interpretation. Face facts, if Obama were President when this occurs he would have likely told all of us that America deserved it.

April 25, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aravanopoulos

I truly appreciate this post. I've been lonokig all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again! One never goes so far as when one doesn't know where one is going. by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

May 21, 2012 at 2:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Blah blah the wheel's off your trailer

Prior to our decision to go to war with Iraq, GWB's press secretary Scott McClellan recalled the mood in the Bush cabinet when the final report came from the Pentagon as to whether Iraq possessed WMD's and whether or not we should go to war! You should read Mr. McClellan's book, its very interesting! Mr. McClellan pointed out how after GWB was briefed and informed that Iraq had "NO" WMD's based on intelligence reports gathered from UN inspectors on the ground in Iraq, GWB defiantly brushed off the Pentagon's findings! Then he replied "F-IT," we're going in anyway! And its so sad that ten years later, our troops and innocent civilians are still dying in Afghanistan in a war that was deliberately and recklessly abandoned and prolonged to invade Iraq on a blatant and outrageous lie! Yea, GWB is on the same level with Adolph Hitler!

April 25, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. rick

Dosen't the Dali Lama have to "love" everyone, including Bush, Hitler, Hussein etc?? I think it is hard wired into his beliefs.

April 25, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Blah blah the wheel's off your trailer

The problem with people like the Dalai Lama is they are easily misled, blinded and brainwashed by white skinned people in power! When you're white, no matter what crime or atrocity you commit, to some ethnic foreigners like the Dalai Lama, you must be superior, invincible and free of blame, accountability or persecution and you could do no wrong because if you're white you must be right! I'm sure if GWB was dark skin like our President, the Dalai Lama would have no reservations remembering how GWB murdered a million Iraqi civilians in cold blood! I'm sure the Dalai Lama is also fond of Adolph Hitler too! Idiot!

April 25, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • saopaco

Read some of the Dalai Lama's books. You will quickly see what an intelligent, compassionate man he is.

April 25, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • For you

I guess for u nelson mandela is white too!!!

April 26, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • thomas

Some points/ Rev Sharpton correctly pointed out a dog could have done what Guiliani, had done. The fire and police and the rest of the security people did their job and this President, just shameless;ly took credit and a few journalists echoed.
      Bush will always be known as a dumb undeserving President, and the tapes are proof.
      Da;lai lama is not an expert on anything and holy people are not supposed to say bad bout anybody.This man goes around the world like many other Indian Gurus( not exactly) and cannot keep his welcome if he did otherwise.
      As for calling Obama names and saying he never worked tc just shows the ignorance of some.

April 28, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Thomas

slimeballs need love too...

April 25, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. tsering topgyal

There are many reasons for His Holiness Dalai Lama to say ' I love him' when he refers to President Bush.I would imagine one of the reasons being is that when the world was bowing down to China ,Bush to his credit was not among them.His Holiness has also publicly made clear that he did not agree with the President in many of his policies including Iraq.His Holiness is fully aware that few would like his "I love Bush' remark,at the least give His Holiness credit for being completly candid.

April 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Tom

History will vindicate Bush. You can curse and yell war criminal all you want but it doesn't make it true.

April 25, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Blah blah the wheel's off your trailer

GWB is a war criminal and that's the truth!

April 25, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Sam McCue

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." H.L. Menken

July 26, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dean

Only because they are now re-writing the text books in Texas.

April 25, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Buzzwad

Wow Tom: That 's gonna be some history book your writing. GWB made Clinton look like a school boy when it came to lying. "Your either with us, or against us."

April 25, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. rob

Both President Bushes are repulsive bigots. The Dalai Lama should be ashamed.

April 25, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • saopaco

Do you know anything about Buddhism?

The Dalai Lama would be ashamed if he didn't love everyone.

April 25, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. rousch15

I always knew that Dalai Lama had no credibility. What a fool.

April 25, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • saopaco

Do people come to hear you speak? Do they read your books?

April 25, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. saopaco

It is at times like these that I realize how much less enlightened I am than the Dalai Lama.

April 25, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Peter

Does he also love this? http://i m g u r.c o m/08C0L

April 25, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Maryanne D.

All lives are sacred. But some are more sacred than others.

April 25, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. John C

Grow a pair, Dalai Lama. What an ass kisser!

April 25, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • saopaco

JohnC, do you know anything about Buddhism?

April 25, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Phillip W

I'm a leftie who at times could not stand the sight of GWB. And yet, although arguably it does not compensate for his possibly being the WPE, it is an undeniable fact that, in conjunction with Bono, he directed the spending of buckets of U.S. money in Africa to combat AIDS. The most objective analyses show that due to that expenditure, the lives of far more people were saved in Africa than were lost in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Furthermore, from what is currently publicly available, it does seem as though GWB himself wanted to do this, and especially to INCREASE the AIDS fighting funding above what his own advisers had recommended, because he thought it was the right thing to do. No honest history of his presidency can avoid dealing with this, and it arguably casts a somewhat different light on Bush the man than all the criticisms of him from my fellow lefties.

April 25, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • LiKaTo

I agree Phillip! I wish we could bump your post. It's the most intelligent of the bunch.

April 25, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • thomas

pHILIP: he did nothing to improve the health care to millions of OUR country men, while spending billions in wars and aids research One ought to have priorities. He was elected to protect Americans.
      The elder Bush was a better man and deserves no nasty name calling. He did not do much harm, since he did not know much.

April 28, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
  20. good1idea

I love George W Bush also!

April 25, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • ihtfpaeoh

then why don't you marry him?

April 25, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Chad

George 'Dubya' Bush does actually seem like a decent, loyal, forgiving person based on other's personal accounts of him. Too bad he was a completely incompetant f-up and the worst U.S. president we've ever had...

April 25, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jodey

Same here, Chad! Ironic name you have there, buddy - considering what happened with chads in Florida back in 2000. :)

April 25, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • 427

Bush the worst president we ever had? Bit of an overstatement, there. Think about James Buchanan, or Herbert Hoover. I'm not even sure Bush was a bad president. Why would he be? The recession was due to factors far beyond his control. (Similarly, the failure to recover from it is mostly beyond Mr. Obama's control, as well.) The attack on Afghanistan was in direct response to the Al Quada attack on the U.S., and quite reasonable. (Having our troops remain there so long is problematic, but for the last 3+ years that's been Mr. Obama's decision.) The attack on Iraq was mistaken and unnecessesary, but so was the Spanish-American War, and the Mexican War, and the Viet Nam War.

Philip W gets my respect for being a complex enough thinker that he can disagree with a president on most things, but still agree with him on some others. If more of us were capable of that, this U.S.A. would be a better country.

April 25, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Cowgirl1953

Thank You!!!!! Finally, a voice of consummate reason!!!

April 25, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
      • Buzzwad

427 OMG "Outa his control" He did everything he could to curtail the SEC. As usual most right wingers believe that anti-regulation is the key to prosperity, and other fairy tales such as the trickle down theory. GWB took more days off than any president in history, ruined Americas image, started two wars, and damn near ruined the worlds economy! Can you say Katrina? Every thing the man did was a nightmare...

April 25, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jodey

Um, how is this news? The Dalai Lama loves EVERYONE.

April 25, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • feifei

oh! realy? he loves every one! so he loves those comrades in china too !

May 26, 2012 at 4:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  23. LiKaTo

This post below from Phillip W. is the smartest of the bunch...

April 24th, 2012 April 25, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Phillip W

April 25, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Fubarack

"As a human being. Not as president of America. Sometimes his policy may not be very very successful"

Sounds like the Dalai Lama is talking about the Dalai Bama.

April 25, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Shakti

I think the point is, that the DL as a few have mentioned, has the kind of spiritual maturity where he CAN genuinely love everybody. He doesn't have to agree with their politics to love them.
    I kind of feel the same way, hate the politics, but recognize the man as a human being still, probably trying to do his best. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm not sure I would have handled our country all that much better, if I had been President on that day.
    It's not about 911, it's about other things, such as foreign policy generally. During Bush's reign, there was a lot of bad foreign policy, but he did some good, too.
    Bush actually stood up to China on the issue of Tibet, and met with the DL to discuss how America could help Tibet, despite financial and political pressure from China not to do so. So I can see why the DL might think he was an ok guy. I had a lot of respect for Bush for that one, despite disagreeing with a lot of his other politics.

April 25, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. JCav

Here is how I digest what the Dalai Lama is saying. Basically he thinks Bush would be a good guy to grab a drink with (give me a little leash here, I don't know if budhists drink). Whether or not you agree with his policy and politics (personally I don't agree with all of them), he stuck and talked about what he believes. To me, that's the most important trait of a politician and person – if more of them/us showed conviction we might be able to work through some of the problems facing our nation.

I think it's important to remember that he was elected in twice (fully acknowledging the controversy around the first one, electoral v. popular vote debate, etc.)

April 25, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Ed Estrada

You love Bush? Adopt him!

April 25, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • fofo

Maybe bush can adopt him! give him a real home here, in the America! to have his holiness replce christanity or catholic or.....whatever! Then let's see what would happen after that!

May 26, 2012 at 4:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Buzzwad

JCav: The 2nd election was 2004. Most Americans didn't really realize what a liar he was at that time, and had been duped. And for most people It's hard to admit your wrong. But, to give the american people credit, I think that the people who voted for him the 2nd time we're thinking, lets give him chance to finish this up. He won with just over 50% of the vote. If he would have lost, he would have been the first president in history to be replaced while the nation was at war. Remember, when he left office, his approval rating was at 17%. The lowest in History. "this war might take two days, two weeks or two months, but it will not take two years" Donald Rumsfield on Iraq, in 2002. Shows you the ignorance and arrogance of the whole administration.

April 25, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • JCav

Very valid point.

April 26, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Toriam

Alot of Americans were fooled enough to actually vote for Bush (the shrub) both times. Some Americans were not fooled the first or the second time, we felt so sorry for the direction America was going. It seemed wrong and those of us who vote a Democratic ticket saw the dishonesty in the republican party. It still tries to pull the wool over the eyes of American people. Thank Goodness America seems to be getting smarter. I hope.
      Yes, The Dali Lama will always say he loves. It's just part of his being.

July 4, 2012 at 1:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  29. thom

i don't wish to be to critical of the Dali Lama, but i have a problem with him when he says he loves Bush. but of course this man loves everyone. so i think i will just leave it at that. rather than bring up all the evil the man has caused his people, and most of us cannot deny that fact.

April 25, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. SokrMom

The guy loves everybody (he doesn't just have a soft spot for morons).

April 25, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. tcaros

He like cold toilet seats and jacks his meat too.

April 25, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Patricksday

The Dali Lama would say he Loves Rush Limbaugh, its Spiritual to do so, we cant see what a Holy person a Hog like Limbaugh is, but if his Holiness can see it more power to him.

April 25, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. nick

Its so disheartening to see this fighting and bickering going on between people who should be paying attention to his holiness's message of peace and compassion. Instead you're focusing your valuable time and attention on subjects that don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Yes lots of people died, on both sides, but placing blame isn't going to bring them back. How about instead of arguing and making zero progress, we (as I said before) concentrate on the only point his holiness was trying to make, being that no matter what a person does, they are still a person, and are therefore still just as deserving of love and compassion as anyone else.

April 25, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Ricky from Virginia

All of you are forgetting that our 'free and objective' media totally and utterly failed to question GWB and the Govt. in power then the solid proof of WMD in Iraq or Saddam's possible role in 9/11. Media covered the Iraq invasion as a 'War on Terror' and you the PUBLIC believed it blindly. Kids in school were then encouraged to respect our troops only but were not educated or question the reason for the Iraq invasion. A great opportunity lost. This happens when a common man does not participate in sensible discussion either because of fear or ignorance. Americans avoid foreign policy discussion and then the media (controlled by certain interest groups) is so easily able to brainwash us! Wake up America. If you don't want more Iraq to happen, be educated and well informed. Focusing on only ECONOMY (and Gas prices etc.) is dangerous since other atrocious decisions can have far serious consequences on the economy itself.

April 25, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Texan American

Of all the world leaders His Holiness has met in his life, he speaks favorably of George W Bush! George Bush must have made quite an impression on him. The Dali Lama could have favorably mentioned any of the many world leaders besides Mandela and W. Did you see the lump in Pierce's throat when His Holiness said that he loved Bush? Hahaha.

Although some people didn't agree with W's policies and unpopular decisions, it's undeniable that W possesses a level of sincerity that our current president lacks.

April 25, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Tenzin Tsering

His holiness the Dalai Lama is man of peace and if he says he love GWB, there must be something good in him that we cant see due to negative emotion......but he clearly mentioned he is not very successful in some political policies......tats clear his holiness is against his killing n war......i appreciate all yourt comment but i will love more if you comment honest with good human nature without hatred and negative emotion that speaks within you......No question Dalai lama is most respected person in da world now and thats fact..........gud day guys....hv fun . Free Tibet......

April 25, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Malavaina

I haven't been able to figure out his agenda and certainly I question his holiness.

April 25, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Malavaina

He probably loves Charles Mason too.

April 26, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Neema

I am from a Tibetan background, and I get chill every time (I heard HHDL saying this on another interview) HHDL says he loves GWB given what kind of reputation W has. I don't know why; may be it is from the Bhuddhist point view or it is that W stood up to the Chinese pressure as someone metioned above. May be we should ask W, why HHDL loves him so much..lol.

April 26, 2012 at 4:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • tsering topgyal

Neema with a Tibetan background should know that there is a great difference between loving a person and at the same time not agreeing with the action of the same person.As for Buddhist views and not Bhuddhist views...the key element of judgement is not the results but the motive.

April 26, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Neema

'Motive', I agree, Tsering la. I am not a good Bhuddhist practioner, so I reacted just as a regular dude. I am sure HHDL loves everyone and why not GW. And even, I don't think HHDL hates (along with Bhuddhism) those Chinese leaders who screwed us up. I am just saying I am curious, why GW. No pun intended.

April 26, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • fofo

i can only think about one reason thatis- GWB is a bhuddlist too!

May 26, 2012 at 5:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  40. dannybloom

dan bloom here, MAJOR news tip to your ears re DALAI LAMA
    today said amazing quote, nobody has it yet, DAN ask me what? quick! He said "China
    belongs to its people, to its citzines, not the Chioese Communist Party, not the Kuomindang...:
    ,,why on earth was he equating the KMT of Taiwan with the CCP of communist CHINA. but he really
    said KUOMINGTANG, i heard it on CNN tody, what has the Dalai Lama been smoking?

April 26, 2012 at 6:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Ben

Who did more for Africa and Latim America and poverty there...Bush or Obama??? The left will never admit it, but Bono and those who raise the money for those causes know. Obama gave less internationally to charity on behalf of the US and as an individual and expression as a % of his personal income, the two men's donations to charity do not even come close. That tells you all you need to know.

April 26, 2012 at 6:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Notso

Yes, yes, 911 wasn't directly related to Iraq. However, Operations Northern and Southern Watch had been going on for 10 years, and the Iraqis were violating the conditions put in place after the first gulf war. (They were shooting at our planes daily, they were violating the no fly zones, etc.) Also, we had difficulty getting cooperation from them for the weapons of mass destruction inspectors. Don't forget they tried to assassinate the first Bush in Kuwait (which is why Clinton ordered Operation Desert Fox). Saddam was oppressing the shia and the kurds. Finally, add 911 and a desire by the president not so see that happen again. This meant a more proactive role for the CIA and the military in places that were known to harbor terrorists (even if not directly involved in 911). Add some plausible but bad intelligence about hiding of weapons of mass destruction. Add many diplomatic missions and statements from the UN about what Iraq needed to do to avoid military action, and the fact that they didn't heed the warnings... But yes, the Iraq war came completely out of left field, and was a result of Bush being crazy and stupid.

April 26, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Notso

Correction. Desert Fox happened years after the Bush assassination attempt, and desert fox was more about the lack of cooperation on weapons of mass destruction inspections.

April 26, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  43. dannybloom

Dalai Lama said it

Dear Editor,

In an hour-long interview with Piers Morgan on a CNN talk show the other day, broadcast here in Taiwan three separate times
    during the same day, the Dalai Lama equated Chinese Communist Party (CCP) of China with Taiwan's Kuomintang. The Dalai Lama told Morgan, when asked about who are the
    real rulers of nations: "The world belongs to humanity, not this leader, that leader, kings or religious leaders. The world belongs to humanity. Each country belongs essentially to their own people."

When asked about his feelings toward communist China and if he was hopeful for the future of freedom inside China, the Dalai Lama said, and this quote is directly from the transcript of
    the interview: "Oh, yes. Now, as I mentioned earlier, my fundamental belief is China belongs to one point three billion people, the Chinese people, not the communist party, or the Kuomintang [KMT] party."

Was His Holiness the Dalai Lama equating the CCP, which rules China, with the Chinese National Party [KMT] in Taiwan? Where does he get his information from? Was he saying that
    China and Taiwan are the same place?

Sincerely,

April 26, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Nessa Devil pictures

Normally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

April 29, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  45. driveway gates

hi!,I like your writing so a lot! percentage we communicate extra approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to solve my problem. Maybe that's you! Looking forward to peer you.

May 10, 2012 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  46. CHINESE

HE’S A NUT

May 22, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Angela

I just wanted to jot down the coemnmt in order to say thanks to you for all those wonderful hints you are giving out only at that web site. My personal long internet search offers after your day been compensated along with great facts to switch with my site visitors. I d declare that a lot of us readers are unquestionably endowed in order to dwell inside a significant website with lots of wonderful professionals along with beneficial pointers. Personally i think very fortunate to possess run into all pages and posts and appear forward to many more fascinating times reading right here. Thanks once more for the particulars.

May 23, 2012 at 12:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  48. THOMAS CANADA

Dalia Lama is a liar~ he says one thing in the West and another in the East~ I am so looking forward to his next incarnation as a member of the People's Republic of China Communist Party,, Oh too late, fact is he already is a member of the Communist Party since 1952~~

May 25, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  49. grant zhong

An overthrow slave master claims that he overthrew himself. Dalai Lama is a liar.

May 25, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  50. aurelianonava

I loved the Dalai Lama interview! It was your best interview ever! Thank you Morgan!

May 26, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  51. Derrick Sweet

Great interview! Great advice!

May 26, 2012 at 7:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  52. kat26

Geez, Piers, I thought you were going to shat yourself when the Dalai Lama said he liked Bush. Your bias shone through big time–had he said Obama or Clinton you would have fawned all over him.

May 26, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  53. Naveed Khan

HI,I watch Piers Morgan show with Mr. Dalai Lama I watched hole show but I did not get one thing Piers Morgan asked him.

May 27, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  54. Naveed Khan

And what ever Dalai Lama answer millions people knew we already have answers for every thing since 1400 years ago Or since word creates . form GOD. Thank You.

May 27, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  55. Steve

THANK YOU PIERS, THE INTERVIEW WITH HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA WAS THE MOST ENJOYABLE I HAVE WATCHED IN A LONG TIME. IT IS TO ME ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST. KEEP IT UP PIERS.

May 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  56. berry

Philosophy makes people contradict with theirselves including the dalai lama.
    Philosophy asks questions, doesn't provide any answers, and makes you lose common sense.

This guy is not a wise man, he is a normal phiphilosopher that incorporates religion in his talks.
    I won't follow him any more ...

June 4, 2012 at 5:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  57. Me

I can't help but wonder: does this guy wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say, "Hello Dali"?

June 4, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  58. Rich Lao

I am absolutely amazed that Piers Morgan, who runs such a great show, could interview the leader of one of the world's great religions and not once mention religion! Is the cult of the personality the only thing America cares about? It seems so.

June 6, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
  59. Gayle

Shame on you for bringing back the most hated woman in the world. We all know that she had something to do with the death of her daughter and that she lied throughout. The verdict was just as outrageous as OJ and our country is better off without any further coverage of this travesty.

June 12, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  60. Ann B

Thank you for having the Dalai Lama on your show! He was so adorable and you are right he makes everyone feel better. He has been through a lot and still has a great out look on life! I loved his laugh and that he made you laugh too!

June 25, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  61. Jerry

How can I get a copy of the Dalai Lama's 7 rules for living that was shown at the end of the show?

June 25, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  62. PJNevada

If only the rest of the world had the humanity and tolerance of the Dalai Lama.

July 8, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  63. Durwardv Gamachen

I want to show my thanks to this writer for bailing me out of this type of dilemma. Right after checking through the world-wide-web and meeting concepts which were not pleasant, I figured my entire life was well over. Existing devoid of the solutions to the problems you've resolved all through the review is a crucial case, as well as ones which might have badly damaged my entire career if I had not encountered your website. Your good capability and kindness in controlling a lot of things was vital. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not discovered such a step like this. It's possible to at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for this expert and amazing help. I won't think twice to recommend your site to anybody who needs tips about this topic.

July 12, 2012 at 6:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
  64. Kevin Fitzmaurice-Brown

Over a million people have died in Iraq, mostly innocent children, women and men. 9/11 was because all the other justifications did not work. WMD's etc.
    The debt slavery system was in collapse and they knew it. so the usual way was to lie, and start a war to steal and gain control in the Middle East to resolve the forthcoming financial collapse which they created.. Americans, Brits, Iraqi, etc , etc, died and continue to die for a lie perpetrated by psychopathic bankers, oil men and politicians. Wake up somebody.
    They threw Peirs out of his ' local ' pub in Wiltshire for being a drunken fool. Remember that Piers ? We wont mention what the topic of convcersation was at the time, but it did involve tanks ....

July 25, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  65. Esral Wilberta

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

July 29, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  66. jay wylla

As Mr Morgan tried to lead the Dalai Lama into revealing who he admired during the interview , it was obvious Morgan was fishing for some praise for the worse president in US history, Mr O. He was shocked by the Dalai Lama's answer rbeing George Bush. Not what Morgan was looking for. Morgan, a non US citizen, served us better on America's Got Talent and not as a political know it all. I find him to be much of a fool.

August 2, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Naveed Khan

First every body have to stop saying that he is holiness he is not he is a normal person.He was so happy to com to TV if you watch the program you knew. he is lier he said he never drink but test the win.he never used phone never watch TV but some time he used phone and some time watch news.I thing he is lier. he is not holiness may be hell ness.

August 2, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  67. Brigid Rierson

good blog!! You should start many more. I love all the info offered. I will stay tuned.

October 5, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
  68. Craig Quirolo

Most the comments to this article are off target. The most amazing thing about this repeat show worth viewing again is the wonderful influence that the Dalai Lama had over Piers during the interview. It's obvious that many people missed the point of the George Bush comment, it had nothing to do with politics and everything to do about compassion and improving human capabilities.

July 5, 2013 at 6:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
  69. Kamura

god bless George W Bush, he is the real man
    G great
    w world
    B boss. he fights for rights.

July 23, 2013 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  70. In Home Personal Training Long Island

His Holiness The Dalai Lama on George W. Bush: "As a human being...I love him" The Dalai Lama and I both love George Bush.
    Piers George Bush was not the main caused of so many deaths. If you look up the statics most the deaths in Iraq were caused by insurgent
    bombs and actions. Over time their will be less deaths in that region with Saddam out of power. The tip scale will tip!

Don't get me wrong one life is to many, but lets be real.

December 8, 2013 at 11:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  71. the lovely dragon

I love you.

thelovelydragon.com

September 20, 2014 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  72. rowery dla dzieci

It's best to take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this website!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKCqJeaZ0oU&w=640&h=390]