READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For April 27, 2012 – Trayvon Martin's attorney claims Robert Zimmerman misled court about money, explosions hit Syrian capital and NASA ready to move shuttle Enterprise to New York...
• Trayvon Martin's attorney claims Robert Zimmerman misled court about money: "The attorney for Trayvon Martin's family says Zimmerman should be back in jail because during a recent bond hearing he failed to tell a judge he had $204,000."
• Explosions hit Syrian capital: "Two bombs rocked the Syrian capital of Damascus Friday, causing an unknown number of casualties, as a two-week old peace deal continued to unravel. One explosion happened in the district of Midan, in central Damascus, causing casualties, state television reported."
• Mitt Romney, GOP shift on vulnerable issues: "For Republicans and certain presidential nominee Mitt Romney, the best defense appears to be a good offense on issues and themes being pushed by President Barack Obama and Democrats. In recent days, Romney has come out in favor of steps also advocated by Democrats to hold down interest rates for federal student loans and renew the Violence Against Women Act."
• China's banks are important for America too: "We all realize by now that China's economy matters greatly to America, directly affecting our trade, our investments, the value of the dollar, and inflation. Indirectly, it affects us even more through its impact on our other trading partners, especially Europe, and also by propelling China forward as a global power at all levels, not just economically."
• NASA ready to move shuttle Enterprise to New York: "Space shuttle Enterprise will fly past the Statue of Liberty and other landmarks Friday as it heads to its new home at the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum in New York City."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I could I want to suggest you some fascinating issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read even more issues approximately it!
Does anyone else notice every time Piers Morgan refers to the Martin killing that Zimmerman is already a murderer and the only defense is that he is hiding behind the Florida Stand Your Ground Law? Give it up Judge Morgan, try to be an objective journalist. Zimmerman is NOT a murderer until convicted. I am also tired of hearing almost every time in your shows I hear "Being from the UK" or "in the UK, we do it this way". I about done with your biased opinion's and when you do bring up your opinionated remark you say "I'm only saying...." Yeah, you're defending your opinion before you say it. Pier will never be nearly as good or close to Larry King. I give it another year or so and there will be a replacement.
Notify me of new comments via email.