READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For May 4, 2012 – China says activist can apply to study abroad, Osama Bin Laden's letters reveal a terrorist losing control and 'The Avengers' is a Friday Night SmackDown...
• China says activist can apply to study abroad: "China said Friday that the Chinese activist at the center of a diplomatic storm has the right to apply to study abroad after he told U.S. lawmakers that he wants to leave his homeland for the United States."
• Osama Bin Laden's letters reveal a terrorist losing control: "A trove of never-before-seen letters by Osama bin Laden portray the terrorist leader as an irritated boss chiding his underlings for mistakes yet sure that they could pull off elaborate attacks against the United States."
• Aide recalls bizarre conversation with Edwards mistress: "A former aide to John Edwards testified Thursday about an unexpected pronouncement from a campaign videographer: She and the presidential candidate were in love. But Edwards later told him he was not in a relationship with Rielle Hunter, John Davis said."
• Mark Zuckerberg to raise $1 billion cash from Facebook IPO: "Let's hope Mark Zuckerberg has deep pockets in his hoodie. The Facebook CEO plans to sell 30.2 million shares of his stake in the social network when it publicly offers its stock later this month. If the company's IPO prices at the top of its $28 to $35 per-share range, Zuckerberg would pocket a 'cool' $1.1 billion."
• 'The Avengers' is a Friday Night SmackDown: "A celebration of specialness, Joss Whedon's slick blockbuster 'The Avengers' presents what may be the ultimate team: half a dozen Marvel Comics superheroes for the price of one."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
hello Morgan I SAW your show intristing was with RYAN O'NEAL ithink he had problem with himself (big idea) when we are young life is diffrent .but after children come think's change..toooo much is our respponsibility what road chidren follow.. thank you
I have been watching the news regarding the murder by police of Kennith Chamberlain. I get that he was distraught and I may have been also if I were being tazzed at 5am and I also wonder, the police first argued the point than used a tazor than bean bags, finally they shot him. I have one question, If he were an animal they would have tranquilized him. Why are we choosing to shoot people instead of tranquilizing them? I mean I get it that this too may be deadly but at least not as deadly!!!
I'm now not positive where you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend some time studying much more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.
Notify me of new comments via email.