Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

May 7th, 2012

Serena Williams on love: "I'm still trying to get over something, so, I think that takes time"

On Friday evening, "Piers Morgan Tonight" went one-on-one with one of the most-gifted tennis players to ever grace the grass at Wimbledon, Serena Williams.

With 13 Grand Slam singles titles to her credit, the 30-year-old isn't quite ready to play doubles in her personal life:

"I'm still trying to get over something, so, I think that takes time. I just can't see myself ever doing anything," said Williams, of dating. "It's not a fun space, actually. It's not fun at all. But it's life."

Joining Piers Morgan from the Vanderbilt Tennis and Fitness Club inside New York's Grand Central Terminal, the 4-time Wimbledon Champ said no injury hurts as much as double-faulting against Cupid:

"I think having surgery is definitely a lot easier. Having a pulmonary embolism is definitely easier than heart break."

Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, as the most recent player to hold all four Grand Slam singles titles simultaneously, further explains why she prefers her "proper love" on the tennis court.
-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

1. PRINCE KAMANDA

HEART BREAK DOES NOT LAST

May 7, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Marcius E. Chester

In life everyone goes through heart break but you shouldn't let that stop you from finding true love.
    You control the love that comes into your heart by loving yourself first.
    And only by doing that your TRUE LOVE will show itself to you.
    In today's society people don't take love serious, its taken for all the reasons and not for what's right.
    Love comes from within and not from the outside.
    Love is color blind.
    Your still young Serena Williams.
    Love will come to you when it knows that your ready for it.
    Just have faith in yourself.
    When it comes its going it be something that you can't explain.
    True love is something that both people share as one.
    So be patient and wait.
    True Love might come tomorrow, 2,5,10,15 years from now.
    Its all up to you.
    Just be patient.
    Only you no your heart.
    When TRUE LOVE COMES CALLING, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR READY FOR IT BECAUSE IT ONLY COMES AROUND 1 TIME IN YOUR LIFE.
    Take care and love yourself first and only by doing that will TRUE LOVE COME YOUR WAY.

l

May 15, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Pictures of the hottest jailbaits and youngest teens on the world wide web.

You are really a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a wonderful process in this subject!

June 26, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marcius E. Chester

Thank you I write it the way that i see it. You can check out my comments all around the world
      On people that have no common sense. Kim Kardashian who
      Lives in a fantasy world and only thinks about herself. Linsay Lohan who thinks that she is above the law.

June 27, 2012 at 4:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Mahwish

You are totally intrenet famous! Now we just need to assemble your posse and you can be just like those famous rappers. If I wasn't old and un-hip, I'd be able to come up with the name of one of those rappers

July 31, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
      • Marcius E. Chester

Mahwish I write from the heart and do not a posse or a rap name thanks anyway take care.

August 1, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Nicola

What an inspirational story! As a nurse I see the need in the contumimy every day so one day when my building had a Be The Match drive I was excited to sign up! It seems such a simple thing to do to change someones life forever Lesley

July 31, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply