READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For May 10, 2012 – President Barack Obama explains support for same-sex marriage, killer still 'wandering around' Churchill Downs and legendary hairstylist Vidal Sassoon dead at 84...
• President Barack Obama explains support for same-sex marriage: "President Barack Obama's announcement that he now supports same-sex marriage came sooner than planned as a result of comments made by Vice President Joe Biden, he said in an interview broadcast Thursday."
• Killer still 'wandering around' Churchill Downs: "Wilson Perez believes his father's killer is one of the hundreds of stable workers who live and care for horses in an area known as the 'backside' of the Churchill Downs horse racing grounds."
• 2012 Olympic flame lit in ancient stadium: "Thousands of years after the first athletes competed at the ancient stadium in Greece, a high priestess swathed in white lit a flame from the sun to mark the start of a new Olympiad on Thursday."
• U.S. stocks open higher after jobless claims: "U.S. stocks advanced at the open Thursday as investors reacted to first-time unemployment benefits filings that came in close to expectations. Tempering any gains were continuing uncertainty in Europe, a weaker-than-expected trade report from China and a disappointing outlook on business spending from Cisco."
• Legendary hairstylist Vidal Sassoon dead at 84: "Vidal Sassoon, the legendary hairstylist, died of "apparent natural causes" at his Los Angeles home Wednesday morning, a Los Angeles police spokesman said. He was 84."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
I am outraged, with Piers Morgan and his Gay agenda, with his interview, Wednesday, May 9, 2012, with Clay Aiken's and Piers agreement with Gay marriage.
Piers is so far to the left now, that I do not even care to watch him anymore.
As a 65 year old, Indpendent White voter, I now have my mind made up to whom I will be voting for in November – "Mitt Romney".
I do trust all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They're very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.
Notify me of new comments via email.