Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

May 14th, 2012

Coming up tonight at 9 p.m., Piers Morgan invites Katherine Jackson into the studio for a candid and revealing face to face interview.

Joining "Piers Morgan Tonight" for an hour long, worldwide exclusive, Michael Jackson's mother addresses her son's legal troubles and prescription medication use, evaluating the role each may have played in the stars 2009 death:

"I think a lot of that was exaggerated, about the different things that he was taking, because I've been to my son's house unannounced and I've been there announced," explains the 82-year-old matriarch. "I have never seen him in that way. I know he was taking painkillers, because he got burnt on the top of his head. Very painful. But all this other stuff they added to it, I don't know if that was the truth or not. But I don't think that have anything to do with the way he died."

Asked by the host about Conrad Murray, Jackson struggles to find the proper words:

"You know what, I can't even describe the way I feel about him. He did a terrible thing," she says of the "King of Pop's" former personal doctor. "For a person's life, four years in jail is not enough. I'll never see my son again. But he can get out and he'll enjoy his children."

Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, then tune in this evening at 9 p.m. as Katherine Jackson admits she's still mourning her son Michael, saying: "If I wake up through the night, my mind is there."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: The Piers Morgan Interview
  1. Christina

Conrad Murray is a reptilian.

May 14, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Darlene

I watched this interview so typical they would blame a Doctor for MJs drug problem. Would seem that family never forced him into any type of rehab but they sure are cashing in on him now!! His own sister would go on talk shows and thrash her brother for money so he was nothing more than a cash cow in that family and still is. His Mom appeared to be the only one that cared for him yet she could not fight the head family bully. Long before Doctor Murray came along MJ was able to get all sorts of drugs. He should not have agreed to give him drugs but he did the same thing the family did put his money over his wellbeing!

July 24, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • linda

of course shes going to say something about the doctor.shes not blaming his drug use on the doctor.shes blaming him for giving micheal the profopol that killed him.dr. murray is the doctor.micheal the patient.he doesnt tell micheal how to dance.even if he did micheal would tell him.you dont tell me how to dance.murray should of told micheal you donot tell me how to practice meds.he should of put him in one of those sleep programs.they put you to sleep and they monitor you the whole time.you can get up go to work and come back.dr.murray would of gotten paid.i went through not being able to sleep.it is one horrible feeling.

August 13, 2012 at 1:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Laura

Would SOMEONE get that poor woman a bottle of water??!!

May 14, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • worldcares

The first time, I at certain daytime show, I wondered, "Has this woman had a stroke? Is that why her tongue keeps o/c flicking the side of her mouth as she talks?"
      People have problems with their tongues, in many ways, be it dry mouth, a condtion or just plain forked.

May 15, 2012 at 3:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • worldcares

The first time, I watched a certain daytime show, I wondered, "Has this woman had a stroke? Is that why her tongue keeps o/c flicking the side of her mouth as she talks?"

May 15, 2012 at 3:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • PenDragon

Oh please – this is an elderly lady giving a live TV interview talking about her dead son – wouldn't you have a dry mouth?

May 15, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Jack

Just looking at the Fairfield pic ( or Tynwald St School as it was back then ) and a blast from the past it was! My old mate and neiohbgur from Christian road, Keith Stowell, much as I remember him (as I moved away about a year later), plus Mark Gawn, David Moore and so many faces that I recall from those days, but whose names I just can't recall! Funny how I end up finding faces from the past, but had to come here to Canada to do so! Would love to know if there are any more old pics from those days at Tynwald st. / Fairfield!

July 31, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Mike

Could this show with Michael Jackson's mother be more boring? Really, Piers, your questions were lame, Michael's mothers answers just what you'd expect from a mother. So disappointed in this show. What did you expect when you set this show up? Do you think about the vision for the show before you air it? Where is it going and why? Had to turn it off after only 15 minutes or so.

May 14, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Jp

What happened to Michael's skin? Why he was that pale?

May 14, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Luz

He suffered from a skin disease called vitilago. It takes away the pigment of your skin.

May 26, 2012 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Ashley

@JP, it has long been understood that Michael Jackson had vitiligo, a skin condition that leaves the sufferer with patches of light and dark skin. When he first began showing signs of it, he covered it up with DermaBlend makeup and with his sparkling glove (Cicely Tyson actually talked about this once). Then eventually, the spotting was so widespread that it was just easier to lighten out the dark spots, since there was more light spots than anything else. Nobody believed he had this condition, and many still don't, despite his skin being examined under a microscope during autopsy and the examining physician marking that the man had vitiligo.

Now his eldest son appears to have the same skin condition. Many of Michael's friends and relatives have confirmed that the oldest has vitiligo too.

May 14, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • JOEY ROMERO

HE WANTED TO BE WHITE..NO OTHER FAMILY MEMBER WAS LIKE THAT......EVEN LATOYA ALTHOUGH DUMB AS A DOOR KNOB SHE WAS NOT WHITE

May 15, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • linda

my grandkids aunt had that skin diease.when i first met mary i thought she had been in a fire because thats what it look like to me.then my son in law told me his sister had it.then she told me.when i first met her she only had patches of white skin on her arms.then later her arms were white down the bottom and the top brown.then most of her face was white before she died.she was a young woman in her 30s.

August 13, 2012 at 1:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. M. .hammond

I am terribly disappointed of your interview and questions tonight with Mrs Jackson. Why to bring back the same story and horrible memories to her of the obvious gossip, instead of asking insightful questions about Michael's legacy as a musician and as a person. This was an opportunity to ask some different questions and something of value that we didn't already know. Shame on you to put a mother through the same tabloid gossip. You should be a better journalist, instead of exploiting the same subject.

May 14, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Diane

I agree

July 12, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bob Knox

Jackson's legacy turned into a joke after the 1990's. As for him as a person – WHAT KIND OF MAN TAKES OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN TO BED?

July 1, 2013 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. JOEY ROMERO

Total waste of time.I think I will better of watching the Rachel Maddow show....I have no compassion for michael or his family...I do not condone drug abuse and pedophilia

May 14, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ashley

Where is your proof that Michael Jackson was a pedophile? The FBI couldn't find any. The DCFS couldn't find any. Even the damn prosecution couldn't find any. There was NO shred of evidence against Michael whatsoever. Many of the people he was friends with when they were kids came to his defense. The 2005 accusing family was a pack of lying grifters who tried getting money out of other celebs, too. 1993 was all about a jealous dad who didn't like that Michael was more of a father figure in his son's life, and when he decided he wanted to get something out of his son's freindship with Michael and didn't get what he wanted, he decided to try and destroy Michael. He was caught on recording saying that if he didn't get what he wanted, he would ruin Michael, and it was irrelevant to him how it would affect his son. Some father.

May 14, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • joey romero

Well if he didnt do anything why did he settle out of court for 16 million dollars ...That amount of money admits guilt ...If you are innocent you stand up and fight for the truth but he didnt ...GUILTY! ASHLEY I suggest you take some time and really think about what makes a man payoff his accuser ....I dont if I could defend someone like Michael Jackson..I do admit he was agreat talent but I would stop short of putting his face on a stamp...That is the problem with our country today, we are told what to think..Do you remeber a few years ago Chris Brown beat Rhianna ,everyone hated him,now everyone like him,I have not forgotten.Would you let your daughter go out with Chris Brown,I dont think so...So would you let your son spend the night at Michaels house..I would bet a $1000 the answer would be no...Do not let corporate media sway you..Just remenber when they think of us people the see dollar signs

May 14, 2012 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
      • Lynn

That payoff came from the insurers of Neverland, not from Michael Jackson (which is a common misunderstanding). There were never any charges filed because Jackson's attorneys had proof of blackmail (the father) and the child refused to testify. In 2005 the case went to court and, again, there was no proof Jackson did anything wrong but there was plenty of proof that the family making the charges were grifters looking for the same insurance payoff.
        It's sad that most people don't know the truth of what happened, just a lot of tabloid and media hysteria.

May 15, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Marie

HMMM ROMERO IS THAT A MEXICAN NAME ??? LOOK MAN IF YOU WHERE NOT BORN HERE PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH !

May 15, 2012 at 1:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • JOEY ROMERO

ROMERO IS A SPANISH NAME ..OF SPANISH NOBILITY..ACTUALL MY ANCESTORS HELP DISCOVER THE SOUTHWEST.. I BE LONG HERE WHERE ARE YOU FROM. TECHNICALLY YOU ARE THE GUEST... FREAKIN RACIST IDIOT!!!!

May 15, 2012 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
      • peggy

Romero is a Spanish name. The Spanish conquered this great and conquered the Mexicans. Romero's have been here long before the smiths and Johnson's were. Learn your geneology. What's your last name, ignorance?

May 15, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
      • Marie Marcial

Joey I was BORN AND RAISE HERE !!!!! 100% AMERICAN !!!!!!

May 15, 2012 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
      • Diane

Amen

July 12, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
      • Diane

I agree Romero should shut his mouth.

July 12, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mellie

Joey- you may want to check your FACTS, before you call anyone a pedophile. Because the same careless disregard could happen to you. Michael Jackson did not pay off his accuser– that payment was done by his insurance company,.
      Michael , himself , was very much against that settlement. If you have taken the time, to do some basic research, you would have discovered and that in both cases, both families, were after $$$$$. I ask you, if your child was molested, would you take a payment from the so-called abuser. ??? There is plenty of evidence , that proves, that both families were lying and that FACT was proven in a court of law.

May 15, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • corlista

If you have no compassion for Michael or his family why are you watching then? You are exactly the kind of person I would expect to be watching Rachel Maddow.

May 15, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Cools

Thank you for an additional iiavrmftnoe blog. Where else could one get that sort of details written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I'm just now operating on, and I have been on the appear out for such info.

September 8, 2012 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Britney

wow. after Michael died the boy came out in public and said that Michael was INNNNOOOCCCENNTT!!! you need to get ur facts straight before opening ur big fat dirty mouth.

May 15, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • JOEY ROMERO

HE WASNT THE ONLY BOY TO EVER ACCUSE MJ..SO SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH!!!!!

May 15, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
      • nannorris

He was accused by 2 families represented by the same lawyer, in a span of 10 years..That same lawyer directed police to the 2nd family as a back up for his 1st client,.....a, woman who had been fired from Neverland for stealing and her wages had been attached.. Shewas selling stories and actually including pictures of her son at the request of Diane Dimond to tabloid show Hard Copy..She also testified that the lawyer had asked her to destroy her contract with Diane Dimond and Hard copy before she spoke to police,, that were going to speak to the boy at the same lawyers request.....This boy said over and over Jackson had done nothing , however after being pushed hard he is quoted on tape as saying"I will try and come up with something, 3 months later ,in a seperate interview, he still denied it and said the police made he come up with something , ..The police never acted on this for obvious reasons , even though he was supposed ot be a cooperative witness....When the Francia family , saw that the Chandlers shook him down got a settlement ,they contacted CIVI L attys, NOT THE POLICE as Jacksons next P.R. push was taking place.They wanted money of course..This is the person who the court transcripts , as well as Mike Tiabbi and Maureen Orth state was laughed at in court ..The jury foreman said he was about as credible as Janet Arvizo who was just out of her mind..BTW , at the time of these alleged incidents , Michael was out of the country for 2 years , on the other of the world on tour..
        Again, this all seemed to go over the District Atty head...Ridiculous ...

May 15, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
      • Diane

Joey Romero probably never picked up a newspaper in his ignorant life.

July 12, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • sven

Ugly Romero. Many people don't want your opinion and still we must read it. Din't listen and don't comment about man you don't know nothing. Comment about PENN state and Sandusky. Racist.

May 16, 2012 at 7:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Luz

@ Joey Romero: So many people making accusations without any proof. Michael Jackson was found not guilty by a grand jury who saw and studied the evidence. The pay off was the idea of Michael's lawyer, Tom Messerau; Michael wanted to get out of the trial fast, because at the time he was on a big tour and the investors were beginning to get nervous about the bad publicity. And next time, Joey, don't believe what the media and supermarket tabloids want you to believe. Just go to the court website, and there you can get informed from the right sources. You will see there's no evidence to declare him guilty.

May 27, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • NAMVET527

Jacko was ONLY found NOT GUILTY cuz that was a GUTLESS PROCHILD MOLESTER jury

All the evidence POINTED TO HIS GUILTY just like in the OJ trial

May 27, 2012 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. sc34441

So the Jackson family is going to auction off Michael's artwork now?? I suppose that's the only reason his mother came on the show, to promote the auction. She really had nothing new to say. Oh well.......

It would have been interesting if your cameras had shown more of the artwork in closer detail, I think. I hadn't seen some of the artwork before. Why was he so obsessed with chairs, did they remind him of a throne or what?

May 14, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • JOEY ROMERO

CHAIRS..HE HAD A RESERVED SEAT IN HELL...............!!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2012 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Marie

OMG GO READ ABOUT IT STUPID ........ facts on this site. http:// vindicatemj.wordpress.com/category/the-2005-case/testimonies-at-the-2005-trial-summary-and-analysis/

May 15, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
      • JOEY ROMERO

COME ON MARIE YOU CALL ME STUPID ,I DONT CALL YOU FAT...AND I CAN TELL YOU ARE..THIS TRANSCRIPT WAS FROM THE LAST CASE NOT THE FIRST CASE...BRING THAT ONE UP..AND HOW DID THE LITTLE BOY NOW THAT MICHAEL HAD A BIRTHMARK ON HIS PENIS...KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF ....FATTY!!!!

May 15, 2012 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
      • Marie

YOU ARE JUST A RACES AND GOD HAS NO ROOM FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU JOEY !!

May 15, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
      • JOEY ROMERO

I AM NOT A RACIST I AM COLOR BLIND..THIS IS NOT ABOUT RACE WHY DO IGNORANT PEOPLE TURN INTO A RACE WAR ..THIS IS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT WAS ACCUSED MORE THAN ONCE OF TOUCHING A CHILD ...BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT I HAVE A HATRED TOWARD FAT PEOPLE (MARIE) YOU ARE SUCH A DRAIN ON MEDICAL SERVICE PLEASE EMAIL I CAN RECOMMEND A GREAT WEIGHT LOSS CENTER IN YOUR AREA

May 15, 2012 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
      • Sue Jackson

May 15, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
      • Luz

Why so much hate to a man that on top of being such a philantropist and helped so many people, only wanted to make the world a better place and raise awareness about love?

May 27, 2012 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Luz

SC34441: I agree.

May 27, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Luz

SC34441: I agree. They should have focused more in the artwork, however, I think it was polite of her to answer Pier's questions although not pleasent for her. I suppose we have heard everything on that case, and Michael won't be around to make any more headlines. Very sad. May Michael Jackson rest in peace!

May 27, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Ashley

That settlement was not an admission of guilt, and Michael didn't want the settlement made. However, that settlement did not mean the family couldn't press charges and pursue a criminal trial. But they didn't. Then when Michael came out with HIStory, the father from the 1993 case wanted to sue for millions and wanted to make his own album called EVANstory. He wanted to make a profit off of the alleged abuse of his son. That got thrown out. Then the boy refused to testify against Michael in the 2005 trial. He threatened legal action. Tom Mesereau had a list of witnesses that were willing to testify that Jordan had admitted to them that he lied (friends/classmates of Jordan). But he didn't testify. And then his father attacked him with a 12 lb. weight after Michael's acquittal.

May 15, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. anna

joey remero be careful what u wish for michael it may come back to bite u michael was a sweet person that love kids he had a big heart and care a lot about people he did'nt want to pay out that money but was advise to do and it did hurt him because he just did'nt want to do it.

May 15, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • JOEY ROMERO

SURE HE WAS ANNA ...KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF....I THINK ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO DRINK A TALL GLASS OF JESUS JUICE AND GO TO BED.....................

May 15, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Sue Jackson

Joey: did you ever get any treatment/help from whoever you were molested by because it might well be a good idea for you INSTEAD of piling the blame on someone who not only can no longer defend himself BUT who the ONLY "proof" you have is what you have read from the tabloid media over the years instead of finding out FACTS and RESEARCH!

May 15, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  11. Marie

Dear Joey Romero, No OFFENSE Man, you are so mean! I mean if you don't want to hear about Michael Jackson well then the best thing for your Happy ASS is to change the channel then ! Where is your proof that Michael Jackson was a pedophile?Do you think that DCFS found it to be true do you think they Let Michael Jackson keep his own children? they couldn't find any thing on Michael Jackson And remember if you seen the Piers Morgan CNN remember that Michael Jackson Mother said that the boy wanted to come out and tell the truth ! well bring him on Piers Morgan CNN ! As for Conrad Murray 4 years is not enough for crack pot doctor as him self ! big deal he kills Michael Jackson and he gets 4 years But if we did that we get LIFE !

May 15, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • JOEY ROMERO

OK LETS THINK ABOUT THIS ..DO YOU THINK THERE WOULD OF BEEN A GRAND JURY INDICTMENT WITHOUT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE ...DO YOU THINK MJ WOULD OF PAYED OUT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN A SETTLEMENT IF THERE WAS NOT EVIDENCE..ONE BOY SAID HE WANTED TO COME OUT ,THE OTHERS HAVENT ,HOW LONG DID IT TAKE ALTAR BOYS TO COME OUT

May 15, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • PenDragon

Lol. are you still here Joey, talking your un-Christian drivel. If you don't approve of Michael Jackson and his family – why are you here. Hatred is all consuming isn't it?

May 15, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
      • Jeff

There would HAVE been not would "OF" been. Improper writing not to mention in caps lock basically invalidates everything you say. Michael's music will live on forever.

May 26, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
      • Luz

@Joey
        Well, those boys are grown ups now. They can come out and talk about their experiences, but they haven't. No one ever has! Why?

May 27, 2012 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  12. Marie Marcial

JOEY THERE YOU GO AGAIN HEY STUPID READ THE 10 Commandments ! YES HAD 1 YR. COLLAGE FOR YOUR INFO jerk

May 15, 2012 at 2:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. worldcares

I liked seeing the artwork. More focus on the artwork would have made this hour more interesting.

May 15, 2012 at 3:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Maria Pacor

THE ONLY way to silence JOY ROMERO is to ignore him WITHOUT REPLY !!! He is the best proof of
    BRAINWASHING ! There are Millions around the World who are watching CNN , and MICHAEL JACKSON has still one of the BIGGEST FAN_BASE ,and i know that many looked forward to P.M.`s interview ! Today, there are very few outside the US who still believe in the Pedof. Accusations !
    As a Mother I can understand K. JACKSON ; the worst that can happen to a Mother is to lose one of his children !

May 15, 2012 at 3:52 am | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Ed Norton

Aside from the substance of the interview, which was very interesting, I was struck by how well Piers Morgan handled it. He probed just a bit, but was appropriately sensitive. Reminded me very much of Larry King on this one. Well done.

May 15, 2012 at 7:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • PenDragon

I agree... Piers has a bad history in the tabloids – and many MJ fans have a grudge against him for what happened in the past. But at least he has the guts to show how much he appreciates the magnitude of who Jackson was, and he handled Mrs Katherine with gentle respect.

May 15, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Karan

If you google "michael jackson artwork", there is absolutely no reference to this episode highlighting his art or any other website which reports that Michael created these pieces of art. But if you google "michael ordered brother randy shot" a plethora of websites will come up. It just goes to show you that bad news (or hysterically fake news I should say) is much more profitable than any good news associated with this man.

May 15, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sue Jackson

Very true Karan! Sadly I have a nasty feeling that situation will never change in our lifetime either! Michael was a very talented man iin so many areas including his beautiful artwork and poetry/reflections :) Am glad that they have come to light within this hour though so many more can see and appreciate his skill and talent.

May 15, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • PenDragon

That's true Karan – that's why positive and informative press like this should be supported. – and The Sun can go to hell!

May 15, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Luz

@Karan
      That is so true!

May 27, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  17. nannorris

I watched the show last night ..I dont think an elderly woman can answer questions in the soundbites, especially when it comes to painful questions about false accusations,..She is obviously upset , and just refers to some people as wicked , but the truth of the matter is that in 93 MJ actually disrobed and proved Jordan Chandlers description of his body didnt match , and lo and behold, his accusations changed ..HE PROVED his innocence right there
    That is the real reason he was never criminally charged, they didnt match...AND that is why the Chandler civil atty wanted them REMOVED from evidence..
    You might think that would give Tom Sneddon a heads up but he saw a big fish and bigger headlines so he kept pursuing it ..
    In the end the 2 grand juries refused to indict because they thought these witnesses were only looking for money..
    Of course we all know in hindsight , the Chandlers would never even say anything under oath , only wanted a civil suit would have tied up a BILLION dollars in endorsements and Jackson was pressured to put it behind him.
    When the Chandlers got the insurance settlement , they turned on each other .Turns out their son refused to live with either of them and chose to stay with his stepmother who refused to take part in the scheme..She was the only one out of the entire group of adults who was refused to take money , She was the one he he went to live with..

There was a witch hunt going on for a decade before the the ARVISO family, making their 4TH accusation of child molestation , backed up AGAIN as usual, by another family member,...... comes forward with this crap.,
    It is always the same scam..and always the same civil atty in the background.putting things in order before calling the police..
    The only good thing about that trial is the accusing child and his family , as well as the D,A, witnesses from the alleged past allegations CRATERED on cross examination..
    I think when Katherine Jackson talks about evil people, she isnt just talking about the families that wanted money and made this garbage up , she is talking the greedy civil atty , the media , people making up tabloid stuff for money and the PROSECUTORS who essentially ENABLED these people using the power of his office , letting people change time lines , allegations ,constant contradictions, ignoring their own criminal behavior, perjury , felonies etc,,, all so he could have the glory of taking down a big celebrity..
    It was a disgrace that the media ignored what this group of prosecutors did , stacking charges , adding ridiculous allegations when the wheels were coming off their case, all to save face..
    They got just what they deserved .14 not guilty verdicts including the 4 no jail time misdemeanors they asked for at the end , hoping the jury would throw them a crumb..

May 15, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. NAMVET527

MJ was a CHILDMOLESTER & I am glad he is DEAD

May 18, 2012 at 12:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Paul

"Think about the generations and to say we want to make it a better
    world for our children and our children's children. So that they know
    it's a better world for them; and think if they can make it a better
    place...." – Heal the world – Michael Jackson

May 18, 2012 at 8:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  20. JEL

Saturday, May-19-12 22:10

Wow I am watching you interview Michael Jackson’s mom Catherine. When you ask her “what do you think is wrong with today’s society or today’s youth sorry forget” The first thing our of her mouth was “to many of them dial 911” For the sake of humanity any miss doings that “The things Michael Jackson may have be through or committed do not require any further explanation.
    Not to mention her (Catherines) warped view on the other topics such as religion the cause of his death and his children. Oh and his schedule hmmmmm I bet she did not worry about this when they were stealing their kids childhoods away as they were raking in big bucks.
    I am further appalled that Catherine would have anything remotely close to do with the upbringing of Michaels children. Wow Pierce cut her off she is comparing starving children with black babies with big bellies.

Just My Thoughts JEL

May 19, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Luz

Keep you thoughts to yourself, you have no basis for them.

May 27, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Azra

Hello MichaelWe've came across your blog rlaeting to Musikscool looking to donate some time to community projects. That is exactly what we are about, helping to match needy community projects with people offering whatever they have got! And raising money that way. Would you be interested on going on our Philanthropy List and we contact you as soon as we have a matching project?Many thanks Corinna Hartwig

July 31, 2012 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  21. Debbie

I love MJ and his family. I was touched to hear that MJ cried as a child of 7 or 8 years when he saw children with big bellies on TV, and that he always wanted to help children.
    You said that he may have seen children in the context of the famine in Ethiopia. MJ was in his mid-teens when the first famine was reported on international news. He was in his mid-twenties when he performed “We Are The World.” Therefore, the children that MJ saw when he was about 8 years must have been of another nationality. No matter the nationality, the state of famine is a major human failings no matter the place and the time. However, I would be highly grateful if all references to famine were not associated to Ethiopia, especially when the subject of the interview is not related to food security or any other related topics. Ethiopians all over the world are working hard at projecting a positive image and such unnecessary references in passing on an international station could be very upsetting and embarrassing.

May 21, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • NAMVET101ST

All the qualities of a CHILD MOLESTER. He wanted them children so he could MOLEST them. A FULL GROWN ADULT MAN sleeping in the SAME BED with as CHILD IS a CHILD MOLESTER.

May 23, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • cris

You must have been a very sad person since you say this stupidity. Didn't your parents never let you sleep in their bed when you had a nightmare or you wanted to fell love...HMMM? You don't have idea what I'm talking about, right? LOVE is something totally unknown for you as well as for others, sadly... You know what dear, when you learn elementary things like the fact that we're not animals, we have a soul, and we must have love in our hearts (if we have them), you come and express your point, till then, you can only make yourself ridiculous, proving that not only that you are not a kindhearted, but you don't have a soul. And... I'm suspecting you don't have a "decent" IQ neither lol

May 25, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
      • NAMVET101ST

Cris these kids are NOT HIS OWN KIDS. These KIDS are STRANGERS.
        You are just an IGNORANT BIGOT that DENIES REALITY in order to support THIS CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT.
        MOLESTATION IS NOT LOVE.
        I do not believe in MACROEVOLUTION. I know we are NOT ANIMALS but some humans act worse than animals like JACKO the WHACKO. I am NOT KIND HEARTED to CHILD MOLESTERS like JACKO.
        I am a recovering alchy/addict (19yrs/30yrs sober)
        You must be BLACK cuz you are bending over backwards to defend this CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT.

May 25, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
      • Luz

And you have a sick mind!

May 27, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
      • NAMVET527

LUZ beinig told I have a sick mind from a CHILD MOLESTER SUPPORTER like you is a COMPLIMENT, THANK YOU.

May 27, 2012 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  22. SMS

I am the mother of a deceased addict whose "friend" didn't call 911 for 7 hours, as my son overdosed. My son was 24 (2009). I am 50. I find older parents know nothing about the Addiction Disease and it's symptoms. Michael was a "functioning addict," so her showing up announced or unannounced is of no consequence. I feel her pain. But for the better good of future addicts, this Disease needs people like Michael mother to NOT BE EMBARRASSED. Maybe she can help save a life. RIP.MJ You are sadly missed by all.

May 23, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • NAMVET101ST

Jacko was a CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT.

I am a recovering addict/alchy (19 yrs addict/30 yrs sober) but I have NO SYMPATHY for CHILD MOLESTERS no matter who or what they are.

May 23, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Martina

, the unfairness of the reuvnee system doesn't change the uncertainty of the figures, and I see this as the thin line between advocacy and research: one leads you to hold back and question the numbers more, the other to go ahead and run with the numbers you have. Oxfam and its partners have clearly chosen the latter which is OK, but I don't have to agree with it. And as far as my `chosen role', I think you're blowing my thoughts out of proportion. I'm just a research student who runs a really obscure blog about aid in his precious spare time, sometimes choosing to question research that gets turned into hyperbole by the media. I wished society subsidized this kind criticism a little more and that more people did it, this even if they are occasionally wrong. This isn't my day job I don't claim to be an expert in anything and I don't have a large think-tank, charity, or even really a university to back me up on anything I say. Humility doesn't even enter into it.Matt

September 10, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  23. obamagingrichromneypolitics

Katherine Jackson is the glue that keeps her family together and each should be proud to have her in their life.
    She is correct. Four years does not fit the crime.

I Pray Michaels children grow strong enough to recognize the users around them and follow in their loving fathers footsteps helping those with the least.

Michael Jackson can be described as a loving parent and good person who tried to make the world a better place by loving and giving in spite of. Thank you Katherine for helping his children. You are a phenomenal woman!

May 23, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. NAMVET101ST

JACKO was a CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT & is spending his ETERNITY in a special place in HADES for CHILD MOLESTERS.
    I am sick of all you people MOSTLY BLACK DENYING REALITY defending this CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT

May 25, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Luz

I went to see Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour with Cirque du Soleil, and I would say 50% of the audience was white.

May 27, 2012 at 12:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Jeff

I don't like her or anything she says. Did she even get along with Michael? DId she know he had an addiction to drugs? She reminds me of every small town's neighbourhood gossiper who goes to church and makes judgments on people in her feeble world. Is she mentally challenged? Murray didn't kill Michael.

May 26, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Luz

Michael adored his mother! To him she was a woman like they don't come anymore, the last chip from the old log! And I doubt Katherine Jackson judgements that way, she is a very strong and intelligent woman.

May 27, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  26. David

Why does she not accept the fact that her son was an addict. Aside form all his incredibl talent, kindness with donations, etc, he was an addict. The records showed what was in his system and there are other records of him basically bribing his way into scenarios of being doped up over and over andd over again. While Conrad Murray happened to be the last one in the chain of "greedy enablers" this probably would have happened at some point regardless. A real tragedy indeed.

May 29, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Bere/2012

No one knows the whole truth about M.J; only the Almighty God. We should not judge lest we'll be judged. no one is perfect we should have a forgiving heart and let God take over. We accuse each other of this & that. What difference does it make? we may never know the whole truth of what happened in Michael's life. He that is without sin can cast the first stone. God bless all of you,and may the blood of Jesus wash us clean of sin on JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOVE YOU ALL BERE/2012

May 30, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
  28. air jordan xx3 black stealth

Good point Patrick!I’ll have to try some of these for my subject lines as well ….Cheers,air jordan xx3 black stealth

June 5, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Mária

M.J. halála előtt is, s azóta is mindig, minden fórumon jelen vannak, ügyeletben vannak a hivatásos gyűlölködők. Terjesztik hamis teóriáikat fáradhatatlanul. Már rég bebizonyosodott M.J. ártatlansága. Ellenségei, irigyei módszeresen híresztelték, s jelenleg is terjesztik kitalált fikcióikat, vádjaikat. Mindig volt, és van készenlétben a tarsolyukban egy jó kis rágalom. Ha az egyik vád nem válik be, rögtön ott egy másik: "drogfüggőség, pedofília stb. Neve helyett gúnynevet használnak, szándékosan.

June 17, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Marilyn

The only people I feel bad about in this matter is those three children that Michael had made, especially the two oldest, I wish they would get DNA tests and get out of that house that they have to share with the children of his other siblings that they can't afford, so she lets them live there to be supported by Michaels money which is the kids money now. There is a reason he didn't leave them anything and now I can see that they all expected to be supported by him.

June 21, 2012 at 7:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • linda

you are right.katherine should buy them off.when i say that i mean give them enough to get three bedroom apartments.they donot need all those maids and other extras.give the mothers or who ever money and tell them donot come back.randy and jermaine both got kids by the same woman.arent they musicans?go get some studio work.it pays very well.between the two of them get her and you alls 4 kids and go.who ever else whos in that camp.put them out.my son has two friends two brothers are their fathers have children by the same woman.like randy and jermaine.so my son says his friend asked him to.take him over my brothers house.my son said you mean your brosins house.because they are brothers and cousins.he said all his friend could do was laugh.

August 13, 2012 at 1:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Bobby Dias

Not four years- MJ should have gotten 50 years!

July 21, 2012 at 2:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jomm

50 years for what? I hope you are not going to bring up LIES that were told on MJ and that fake trail which I was there and saw for myself and KNOW that MJ was set up. LEt it GO.

February 4, 2013 at 10:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • nannorris

People who take a look at that trial; know it was baloney..Just a vindictive DA hanging out with tabloid reporters stroking him , so they could make money.What a dumbbell, Tom Sneddon was........Larry Feldman , the civil atty is laughing all the way to the bank, this DA was so stupid...and ambitious.His reputation is sunk, but Larry is just wearing more expensive suits..
        There is the Randy T bio of MJ that is updated saying ALL these accusations were fabricated, the FBI files , Unmasked, Untouchable .., court transcripts .Problem for cable television, is people have other mediums to check facts .....And television wants ratings so they slant coverage..People have figured that out

February 5, 2013 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
      • Toady Johnson

$33 in Hush money from Jackson to his victims. Enough said.

July 1, 2013 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  32. schabarber

white people do not allow other people in there business to blacks they still have control after 400 years some kind of way

August 19, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Jomm

At the end of the day, ALL FAMILIES have issues. If we look into our own families, we will see the same drama if not worst so chill about the Jackson. AS for Conrad Murray, I BLAME HIM. MUrray was the doctor, Murray INJECTED MJ and Murray was the one who could have denied giving this drug in this manner. I DO NOT CARE WHAT MJ ASK FOR, the responsibility lies with the doctor. PERIOD. This is just like a kid getting a gun in the HOME. WHo brought the gun in the home, THE PARENT. SO if the child get shot, who will be the blame, THE PARENT and the parent will to jail. THat is the same in this situation as well. THE DOCTOR has the responsiblity, NOT the patient. Murray should know better because he is NOT the kind of person who should be giving this drug. When I had surgerya and had to use that drug, I had nurse, a doctor and a antheisiologist and I was in the HOSPITAL.

February 4, 2013 at 10:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Maria Copelli

Cris ,i really appreciate all you have shared ! And i am a single parent ,have raised 3 wonderful loving children,and very often their friends slept in my bed and we watched t.v or movies together...it is not unusual! Michael has been falsely ...ACCUSED ! And if we take a few minutes to really do our research ,we will see why he settled out of court as he was advised to do the first time! He has said this many many times...the truth is there ,and if we care we will find it ! Loving Michael and his entire dignified family more each day ! Love to you all Maria C'..

February 27, 2013 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Cate

Why not ask greedy momma Jacko why she is exposing all of her son's dirty laundry.His years of severe drug abuse. His inability to remember his own songs or complete a full turn. I suppose she doesn't care, his fans will not listen. Momma Jacko knew her son was a pedophile and turned a blind eye to the large checks paid to the young boys who shared his bed at the Jacko family home.

If there is any justice, all money the Jacko family earns will be put into a trust for the victims of MJ's pedophilia.

July 7, 2013 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Simon Mitchell

It's worth remembering Michael had medical issues that were prescribed drugs by a doctor.
    And there is no factual basis for calling him a paedophile.
    (Despite the obvious American spelling variation a lot of you can't even spell the word.)

July 24, 2013 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Kyle Joyner

Lol micheal jackson was a multi multi millionaire....I LOVE MICHEAL JACKSON but the truth is he was on drugs for a looooong time trying to get Sleep, botox plastic surgery etc. The jacksons are in denial...The truth is the man was so rich and famous he could have what he wanted when he wanted including DEATH. If we weren't pointing our finger at CONRAD MURRAY, we be pointing are finger a "Dr. O crap i was the last person with micheal" . Micheal jackson accidentally killed himself..CASE CLOSED

September 10, 2013 at 2:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Guadalupe Knaust

Hi guys. Having difficulty trying to keep check of your unwanted weight. You have a way out. The Oprah route. An impressive means to reach their weight loss goals is actually available. Ask Oprah...

November 30, 2013 at 5:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  39. In Home Personal Training Long Island

Katherine Jackson on Conrad Murray: "For a person's life, four years in jail is not enough" I agree. What does she say about her
    sons part on the whole thing. Has she once called her son a junkie? Conard was Michael s puppet. Michael is his own person lets not
    forget that Michael was paying for this drug and a ton of others. They are both guilty.

If you want people to listen start talking about your son's drug problems.

December 12, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
  40. http://forexbrokersv.com

I think this was an opportunity to ask some different questions and something of value that we didn't already know...That is the problem with our country today, we are told what to think...

June 9, 2014 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply