READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For May 24, 2012 – Man in custody in 1979 Etan Patz case, Syria's conflict stirs up old rivalries in Lebanon and Will Smith on the red carpet slap heard 'round the world...
• Man in custody in 1979 Etan Patz case: "A man in custody has implicated himself in the 1979 disappearance of 6-year-old Etan Patz, Commissioner Ray Kelly of the New York Police Department said Thursday. However, a law enforcement source told CNN the man's claims are being treated with 'a healthy dose of skepticism.'"
• Syria's conflict stirs up old rivalries in Lebanon: "The deadly clashes that are a fact of daily life in Syria have now bled into Lebanon, where a series of sectarian shootouts this week are raising fears that a period of relative calm for the country may be nearing an end."
• Edwards trial jury deliberating for fifth day: "Jurors in former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards' corruption trial were set to begin a fifth day of deliberations Thursday, weighing the former North Carolina senator's fate after four weeks of testimony."
• Morgan Stanley made money on Facebook share drop: "Even as Facebook's shares dropped, causing losses for regular investors, Morgan and other underwriters of the company's IPO likely racked up big profits trading the social media company's shares. In fact, Morgan Stanley and the other banks who were selling Facebook shares to the public were positioned to make more money the lower Facebook's shares went."
• Will Smith on the red carpet slap heard 'round the world': "Will Smith may have gotten a little .... combative, shall we say, with a reporter on the red carpet last week after said journalist planted one on the "Men in Black III" actor. But it's not like he beat him up. Smith clarified as much on David Letterman's "Late Show" Tuesday night, explaining that he was in the midst of an interview in Moscow when the journalist asked for a hug."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the easiest factor to take into accout of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while folks consider worries that they plainly don't understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you
hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! share we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert in this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to look you.
Wow, incredible blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The whole look of your site is wonderful, as smartly as the content!
I like the valuable info you provide to your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and test again here frequently. I'm fairly sure I'll be told lots of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!
Excellent points altogether, you just received a logo new reader. What may you suggest about your publish that you made some days ago? Any certain?
I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am satisfied to convey that I've a very good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot surely will make certain to do not omit this site and provides it a glance regularly.
I like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently. I am somewhat certain I will be told many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!
Notify me of new comments via email.