READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For May 25, 2012 – 3 children found abandoned in Portland shed, Al Qaeda militants killed in Yemen clashes and LeBron James, Kevin Durant highlight All-NBA selections...
• 3 children found abandoned in Portland shed: "Three small children - all apparently 3 years old or younger and with no parent in sight - were found Thursday among a group of homeless people in Portland, Oregon, police said."
• Al Qaeda militants killed in Yemen clashes, officials say: "Thirty-eight al Qaeda militants were killed in clashes with Yemen's military, local security officials said Friday. At least 15 troops also died in the violence Thursday morning in the southern provinces of Abyan and Lahjj, the officials said."
• Obama compares Romney's rhetoric to ‘cow pie of distortion’: " President Barack Obama returned to the politically-important state of Iowa on Thursday for the third time this year for a mixture of official and campaign business. In remarks to supporters at a grassroots event at the Iowa State Fairgrounds, Obama slammed Republican candidate Mitt Romney for his claim in a speech last week that the debt is sweeping across the country like a 'prairie fire.'"
• Farmers hit the jackpot in Kansas oil boom: "In Harper County, Kan., and the surrounding areas along the south central border of the state, oil companies are pinpointing plots of land they think will become drilling hotspots and offering farmers up to $1,250 an acre for the mineral rights that allow them to drill there."
• LeBron James, Kevin Durant highlight All-NBA selections: "The NBA announced its All-NBA First Team on Thursday, highlighted by the Heat’s LeBron James and the Thunder’s Kevin Durant. Chris Paul of the Clippers, the Lakers Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard of the Magic rounded out the team."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Notify me of new comments via email.