READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For June 5, 2012 – Queen attends jubilee thanksgiving service without prince, Republican Gov. Scott Walker's fate in Wisconsin comes down to ground game and Stephen Baldwin fights Kevin Costner in court...
• Queen attends jubilee thanksgiving service without prince: "Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee celebrations reached a climax Tuesday - but the monarch's elderly husband, Prince Philip, was absent for the service of thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral. The prince, who is 91 this weekend, is recovering at a central London hospital with a bladder infection and is expected to remain under observation for several days."
• Republican Gov. Scott Walker's fate in Wisconsin comes down to ground game: "Public polling, internal polling and campaign strategists all tell the same story: Republican Gov. Scott Walker is clinging to a tiny lead over his Democratic opponent, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, heading into Tuesday's vote."
• Dismemberment suspect faces judge after night in solitary: "The porn actor accused of killing and dismembering a man in Canada was held in solitary confinement in Berlin overnight and went before a judge Tuesday, authorities said."
• Investors focus on Spain and Greece: "U.S. stocks could face another rocky session, as investors await the latest discussions on how to solve Europe's debt crisis. Attention will remain focused on Europe as the Spanish banking system teeters on the edge of collapse, and Greece comes closer to a possible exit from the euro."
• Stephen Baldwin fights Kevin Costner in court: "Lawyers for Kevin Costner and Stephen Baldwin began choosing jurors Monday to decide a legal dispute between the two actors stemming from the 2010 Gulf oil spill."