READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For June 5, 2012 – Queen attends jubilee thanksgiving service without prince, Republican Gov. Scott Walker's fate in Wisconsin comes down to ground game and Stephen Baldwin fights Kevin Costner in court...
• Queen attends jubilee thanksgiving service without prince: "Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee celebrations reached a climax Tuesday - but the monarch's elderly husband, Prince Philip, was absent for the service of thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral. The prince, who is 91 this weekend, is recovering at a central London hospital with a bladder infection and is expected to remain under observation for several days."
• Republican Gov. Scott Walker's fate in Wisconsin comes down to ground game: "Public polling, internal polling and campaign strategists all tell the same story: Republican Gov. Scott Walker is clinging to a tiny lead over his Democratic opponent, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, heading into Tuesday's vote."
• Dismemberment suspect faces judge after night in solitary: "The porn actor accused of killing and dismembering a man in Canada was held in solitary confinement in Berlin overnight and went before a judge Tuesday, authorities said."
• Investors focus on Spain and Greece: "U.S. stocks could face another rocky session, as investors await the latest discussions on how to solve Europe's debt crisis. Attention will remain focused on Europe as the Spanish banking system teeters on the edge of collapse, and Greece comes closer to a possible exit from the euro."
• Stephen Baldwin fights Kevin Costner in court: "Lawyers for Kevin Costner and Stephen Baldwin began choosing jurors Monday to decide a legal dispute between the two actors stemming from the 2010 Gulf oil spill."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
Why was Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, and Princess Anne not on the balcony today for the Diamond Jubilee?
I was wondering the exact same thing about Princess Anne – and I'll bet a lot of others are too!
Loved the Cnn coverage and Piers Morgan. Piers was just the right person to cover this event. Thank you for thel live coverage. I was glued to the TV and look forward to replays. It was well worth the effort and expense.
Berry Ritter, you are right on. I have been asking all along why Prince Andrew and his two daughters are not in a carriage or on the balcony. Is the royal family ad odds?
i WAS ALSO WONDERING WHY THE REST OF THE QUEENS FAMILY WAS NOT ON THE BALONY.
I was also wondering why the rest of the family were not on the Royal Barge or the Balcony. Does anyone know?
Why is no one answering why the other family members were not around. I have been wondering the whole time.
You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.
You know therefore significantly with regards to this subject, made me personally consider it from a lot of various angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated except it's something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. At all times deal with it up!
Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to give something again and aid others such as you helped me.
Magnificent site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you in your effort!
Notify me of new comments via email.