Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

June 14th, 2012

Clips From Last night: Jimmy Fallon's "The Doors" rendition of "Reading Rainbow" and his slow jam with "The POTUS with the mostest"

On Wednesday, Jimmy Fallon, the comedian extraordinaire and host of NBC's "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," joined Piers Morgan for a lively and very entertaining interview to chat about his new album "Blow Your Pants Off". The album features original music and parody song favorites from Fallon's show including duets with Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen and many more star-studded musicians.

During the interview Fallon treated Morgan and the "Piers Morgan Tonight" team to his rendition of the theme song "Reading Rainbow" as if the leader singer of "The Doors", Jim Morrison, were to sing it.

Fallon also described his recent slow jam with President Barack Obama, "the POTUS with the mostest". "He was like, 'Oh, this will be fun. This will be fun. We're going to slow jam. We're going to slow jam,' And I go, yes, we're going to slow jam. It's great," recounted a delighted Fallon about Obama's response to Fallon's suggestion to participate in the now celebrated comedy sketch bit on his show.

"And I go this is a bit we do on the show," continued Fallon, "He goes, 'Oh, I've - I've seen slow jam. All right, here we go.' So we show it to him. And he - and he looks at it and he goes, 'I - I'm ready. Let's go.' So we run to the card. And he's fantastic. He has great timing, very comedic timing."

Watch the clips and listen to the interview as Fallon impersonates Obama, Morrison and many more.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Clips From Last Night
  1. Roger Holden

I played Soul Kitchen and Twentieth Century Fox in a band in Kansas in 1968 and by the way I invented the technology used to film Reading Rainbow's Feature Books. Fallon did Morrison super-superbly!  http://www.rogerreadingrainbow.com

June 14, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. asia

Mr morgan, all the links are broken and they lead to a video crew in aleppo!

August 14, 2012 at 4:17 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. jron

I am dying to hear what you thknk Newt said that was accurate ? The man is so out of touch he could not even get nominated....

August 14, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Griff.

"Kierien, would have brought in a much higher priced winner, Pierce."

August 17, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Gadsden Gurl

I would have thought Jimmy was not so stupid to still support a communist whose task is to bankrupt the country for Soros. There is no explaining dumb.

August 18, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Marie

Every time I hear you call yourself Catholic and then uniequivally support the proponents of abortion rights and gay marriage, I cringe. The reason I watch is I'm hoping for guests who will stand up to you and not allow any viewer to believe there is allowance for killing the preborn or overturning the sacredness of marriage between one man and one woman in the natural law which is reenforced by the Catholic church.

August 25, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. lashah28

http://youtu.be/FUzDN4xdnAY, Jesse Ventura was right about Building 7 and Piers Morgan censored him.

September 20, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Maddison

I'm am amazed that no one including yourself has said anything about the fact that all these methods of income sheltering are available to ANYONE who earns and saves money by investing it in the best kinds of instruments. This is t he biggest problem we have in this country, we expect the government to take care of it all, but we haven't counted the cost to ourselves and our children and our children's children and on and on. Too bad we no longer teach World History in our schools. There are several examples of defunct governments who took all the money and gave it away to everyone. We can see how that worked out, if we are smart enough to read and learn from it.

September 21, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Hugh

did you not notice a high level og arrogance from Obama and more from Biden?
    Biden did not display VP level of control/was too emotional for a schoolboy,
    sounded like a pitbull ion a china shoppe

October 13, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Кина Павлова Вълчева-Николова

Поздрави от БЪЛГАРИЯ!

November 3, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Tim dennehy j

i just don't think,you have what ,it takes,for Mexico has Talent.it's a No from me,how about you ,the world.

November 14, 2012 at 2:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Jokes

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.

April 19, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. http://debtconsolidationv.com

I think biggest problem we have in this country, we expect the government to take care of it all, but we haven't counted the cost to ourselves and our children and our children's children and on and on...

February 18, 2014 at 1:50 am | Report abuse | Reply