Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

June 20th, 2012

Thursday: A primetime exclusive with Jack Osbourne

Coming up Thursday evening at 9 p.m., "Piers Morgan Tonight" welcomes back media personality Jack Osbourne for a candid and revealing primetime exclusive interview.

For the son of legendary musician Ozzy Osbourne and television host Sharon Osbourne, Thursday's appearance will once again center around a significant life announcement, though this time, the news is decidedly more somber.

Past visits have seen the 26-year-old share details of his growing family, as in October he announced his upcoming transition to fatherhood. Now, eight months after sharing the news, and less than two months since the birth of his daughter, Osbourne will be opening up about his recent multiple sclerosis diagnosis.

Tune in this Thursday at 9 p.m. for a live interview with a man who says about his disease: "'Adapt and overcome' is my new motto."
-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: The Piers Morgan Interview
  1. Darcy

As a fellow person who has MS I am afraid people will see that this disease effects everyone the same. It neds to be stressed that people can have some of the same symptoms but the path is different. I have been plaqued with optic neuritus (SP) and balance issues. It seems Ann Romney has had balance issues. It needs to be addressed and hopefully it is covered tonight.

June 21, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Harriet

I've been dealing with the effects of MS for years although I was just diagnosed in March. Like Jack, I also have a motto which is – "embrace your limitations". You do the best you can and sometimer you just do things differently. I wish Jack the best. Love his family.

June 21, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Melissa

I wish shows like this would show the true face of MS. It's painful and debilitating. When you only show these happy go lucky actors who have great health insurance & money, it's such an insult to us "regular MSers." I've been diagnosed with MS for 9 years, probably had it for longr than that. I've had the numbness, vision issues, balance problems, vertigo, bladder problems, spasiscity, trigeminal neuralgia (prob the most painful symptom), eye stabbing & pain,
    toes & fingers cramping over, pins & needles, squeezing & girdling around my chest & neck like I'm suffocating, cognitive issues, and much more. MS is not pretty. Please show the true face of MS and us "normal" & "everyday" people who have it.

June 21, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Frankie

The comments of the three people you have included here is a nice start and needs development to make it a subject that I would like to see presented on Piers' show. I was saddled with it some 6 yrs. ago and although it is not a wide spread disease (approx. 400,000 in US), from what I've read, it seems to be growing. Most people I speak with know little or nothing about the disease and it's easy to explain. But if we had some exposure on a nationally televised show, we might be able to increase the amount of research, and new medications which could help those afflicted.

June 24, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • MoMo

Diane that is a great idea. Someone needs to get behind it and make it haeppn. Maybe even extend it to your immediate family so that parents would be inspired to get on the list for the benefit of their kids.

July 31, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Eveliay Meurerb

Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this good piece of writing.

July 10, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Paulius

cuz, as our gubmint skool matiatmks tell us, 16 ours iz more better to wate dan 2 ours.Throw taxpayer money at the problem. That'll help, I'M SURE. It's worked so well with the schools!

August 2, 2012 at 1:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Sharri Heinzle

There is no known cure for multiple sclerosis. Treatments attempt to return function after an attack, prevent new attacks, and prevent disability. MS medications can have adverse effects or be poorly tolerated, and many people pursue alternative treatments, despite the lack of evidence. The long term outcome is difficult to predict; depending on the subtype of the disease, the individual's disease characteristics, the initial symptoms and the degree of disability the person experiences over time.",..^

Our favorite blog page <http://healthmedicinebook.com/index.php