READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For July 11, 2012 – Doctors say a mix of pathogens caused mystery illness in Cambodia, billionaire's son arrested as wife found dead and paparazzi pursuit of Justin Bieber is a 'tragedy waiting to happen' ...
• Mix of pathogens caused mystery illness in Cambodia, doctors say: "The World Health Organization, in conjunction with the Cambodian Ministry of Health, will conclude that a combination of pathogens is to blame for the mysterious illness that has claimed the lives of more than 60 children in Cambodia, medical doctors familiar with the investigation told CNN on Wednesday."
• Swedish billionaire's son arrested after U.S.-born wife found dead: "The son of one of the world's wealthiest men is under arrest in London after his American-born wife was found dead in their home this week, her death unexplained."
• Obama, Romney ratchet up back and forth over outsourcing: "President Barack Obama, who took his renewed pitch to cut taxes for the middle class to Iowa Tuesday, and Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney ratcheted up the tense back and forth over outsourcing work overseas in an appeal to those hit hardest by the economic downturn."
• Europe's stability mechanism remains elusive: "Europe has a lot riding on its latest tool to stabilize the euro currency union, but there are now more questions than answers about the European Stability Mechanism."
• Paparazzi pursuit of Justin Bieber 'tragedy waiting to happen': "The paparazzi pursuit of Justin Bieber along Los Angeles freeways is a 'tragedy waiting to happen,' a Los Angeles city councilman warned. Dennis Zine, who has sponsored tougher punishment for photographers who break the law while stalking celebrities, witnessed an example Friday of why the practice is so dangerous."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
I am no longer sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
I don't even understand how I finished up right here, but I believed this post used to be great. I do not recognize who you are however certainly you are going to a famous blogger when you are not already. Cheers!
Notify me of new comments via email.