Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

July 11th, 2012

Robert Blake on his murdered wife Bonny Lee Bakley: "I think she was a con artist"

Tonight at 9 PM, Piers Morgan goes toe-to-toe with actor Robert Blake in a sizzling exclusive interview centered around his new memoir, “Tales of a Rascal: What I did for Love.” The former star of “Baretta” and “In Cold Blood” was famously arrested for the murder of his wife, Bonny Lee Bakley, and later acquitted.

When the host asked Blake what his relationship was like with his betrothed before her death, the actor gave a stoic response:

“My relationship with her was not bad. I felt sorry for her sometimes because God never gave her that little piece of sunshine that he gave me,” Blake explained. “All the times I could have been dead and should have been dead and would have been dead. But God always said, no, here's the sidewalk, little boy. Go out there and dance and they'll throw money.”

However, pity and love are not synonymous, Blake later revealed:

“I didn't know her well enough to know her. I love her - well, I love you as a human being. You're my brother in arms,” he told the host matter-of-factly. “We're all in this thing together. But we were not dramatically in love or things like that.”

Morgan then pushed Blake to talk about his wife’s background as a con artist, asking if she was duplicitous:

“I think she was a con artist, yes,” Blake mused. “I think she came to Hollywood to con her way into show business.”

Watch tonight to see more of this in-depth conversation, including a combative dialogue about the night of her murder.

-–
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

1. marcia hardy

Shame on CNN!! I'm watching the situation room with Wolf and they showed a recap of Piers interviewing Robert Blake. Blake spit out G.Dam twice!! I'm furious..If he had said the F word or the N work they would have bleeped that out! This is offensive to alot of viewers and totally uncalled for..So much for political correctness

July 11, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Signe Neuwirth

I agree. Piers, don't waste your time with people like Robert Blake. On to sell book. Wouldn't waste my money!

July 11, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Jim Rockwell

Robert Blake deserves respect. Morgan was dishonest with Mr. Blake. It is a shame that being honest and open is not the IN THING today.

You should re-think your comments.

July 11, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
      • Heather

I Agree!!! It such a shame when a man accused of murdering his wife can't remember not to use the lords name in vein. God Dammnit, what the f*** is this world coming to.

July 12, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Darya

Thats what you picked up during Robert Blake's entire interview? Wow! Go watch the Cartoon channel for Kids. I'm sure they wont use the word "G**damn".It's people like you that create irrational stir for no reason.

July 11, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • christian

NO, cnn promised to only talk about the book! and what;s in it.. boonie is not mentioned in the book!!!
        cnn broke the contract, piers knew he was not suppose to talk about that, but that's all he focused on.
        blake was respectful and let him talk about it, even though cnn promised not to..

July 11, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

I typically like pierce morgan. I was in disbleief tht he is that desensitized like some type of tabloid journalist. I think Blake had every right to be angry. What disrespect. Blake had already been on trial. Just say he did not do anyting to his wife. How would have Morgan flet if someone asked him about his wife inteh same situtation. I dont think Morgan is a fit for who he replaced. I used to watch the show, becuase of the sensitivity and artful interest shown. I sorta look at this as one step above Jerry Springer.

July 11, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Melvin

Sounded as if Piers had an agenda. Robert Blake, like him or not, believe him or not should have been given time to state his side of the story. On the other hand, I really don't like the idea of anyone coming on to push a book.

July 12, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
      • Terri

I too was disappointed with most of Piers' interview. But I think all who are able to watch this interview will easily see that compassion is what Robert Blake deserves. Thank goodness it ended well, for Piers' sake, or I may never tune into him again. He missed Blake's point often in this interview, he wrongly accused Blake of being defensive for example. Blake was just calling a spade a spade.
        I hope Blake gets a movie contract, his work has always been top notch, and, wow, how energetic and wonderful he still looks especially leading the very stressful life he has. He is a marvel, really. Good luck and God Bless you, Robert Blake.

July 12, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
      • Max

Blake was right to be angry. Morgan insinuated and baited him. Shame on Morgan and his tactics.

July 12, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
      • Carolyn

I can fully understand Robert Blake's anger......however I don't agree with his language. I never thought he killed Bonnie...those of you who watched the videos of that night saw a man who was physically sick after finding his wife dead, he was sitting on the curb vomiting....that IS NOT the way a person would act that had just killed someone, and no actor, no matter how good they are can fake vomiting He is angry because his life was ruined and all his friends and some of his family turned their backs in him. I have never been a fan of his, but I sure don't think he killed Bonnie and the jury did the right thing finding him innocent. CNN should be ashamed of themselves for lettng those curse words be aired.

July 12, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
      • donna

Morgan is that way because he used to work for a British tabloid.

July 12, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
      • Kristine

I agree with you Mike. Actually I read the book and I don't think Piers read any of it.If he had he MIGHT have had a better interview. Robert Blake never got a chance to tell about practically everyone in the golden age of Hollywood.And by the way the book came out last year!!!!

September 13, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • beth

Does a NOT guilty man have peace of mind? Yes, he does....

Robert Blake, even if he was unjustly accused, should be relatively at peace now ...the "confidence" a person projects when he is not guilty, is always felt by people despite the past...
      And I guess, why Piers was on his case, it is an unbelievable coincidence that Blake should leave his wife to go back to the restaur and then she is shot...
      I rest my case....

July 12, 2012 at 12:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Ray Miller

I disagree. It would all depend on his belief system. Being "right" with a jury is irrelevant if you have faith and believe in an afterlife. From his comments, I believe Robert Blake does. His peace of mind comes from being right with his God.

July 12, 2012 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
      • Kyle

Well, given you have no 'case' to 'rest', that's a good thing for the 'rest' of us!

November 8, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • matthew

the soccer mom FCC in the house. Kill me now

July 12, 2012 at 2:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Heather

This is such an interesting interview with a man accused of murdering his wife and you are so offended by a swear word accidentally forgetting to be bleeped out. God dammnit who cares about that s*** anyway, its so pety.

July 12, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Len G.

With all that high emotion which is not a typical thing you see in any international interview – Thank God it ended well – and I salute both the people on the set: Piers for being cool all the time, and Mr. Robert Blake for his very honest, candid, straightforward talk with that divine intervention he expressed all throughout. So much I learned from the show. And I look forward Mr.Robert Blake getting a movie contract to produce another "beautiful film."

July 13, 2012 at 1:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marc

BFD

December 3, 2013 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Pierre

If Robert Blake's life was a film, no one would believe it. I always liked him and always will! What a life. Hes a good guy. I wish him well.

July 11, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • George

I agree, Piers ,was to hard on him,he was to tabloid......

July 11, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Jim Rockwell

THANK GOD, some sane comments on this blog.

Yes Robert Blake is a GREAT GUY and Morgan was wrong to try and get Robert to talk about the death of his wife instead of the EVENTS in the BOOK.

It is a shame that Morgan has lowered himself to have to ask such questions that most of us don't care about.

Robert Blake is correct MOST PEOPLE DON'T CARE about the time in his life, they (WE) would like to hear about the TV shows, the movies, the Little Rascals and so on.

July 11, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Craig Ryan

Who but a moron cares about Robert Blake? This is what I mean about Piers Morgan and his use of prime time television. And we wonder why the United States is what, 29th in the world in academics?

July 11, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Darya

I agree Craig. Piers please interview positively influential people. Robert Blake is a loony.

July 11, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Kyle

Great. Another armchair psychiatrist. And your qualifications, please?

Oh, you have none, correct?

I thought so.

I bet you wouldn't have been able to endure ten miinutes of Blakes life. That's one of the reasons he's fascinating to people. He's not some plastic idiot strutting around pretending he's clean, polished, and without any problems. He's totally willing and probably cannot help but be made of the exact same flesh and blood the rest of us are. The difference is that his celebrity, while having benefits, also exposed him to the wrath of the mob inside and outside the court room. No mob has ever in History gotten the life of one, sole human being right. So, consider yourself a part of the mob that is drunk with rage, vindictiveness, and ever at the ready to tear one human being, ANY human being, ( so long as they stand alone ), to shreds to satiate your own realer blood lust and frustration. Dispositions like yours are so ugly and so unkind that the legacy on the human species from people like you, not Robert Blake, is terrifying.

November 8, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
      • Carolyn

I agree 100% Kyle.....very well spoken. My heart goes out to Robert Blake, I never for one second thought he killed his wife.

November 9, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Marion Egan

I can't believe that Robert Blake gets air time. This man is certifiably crazy, he should not be alllowed to run around loose. One day he will go off and look out Lucy! Rethinking watching this program.

July 11, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Pierre

Re: marcia and marion comments: what is your problem? Leave the man alone. I find him fascinating and so true to his life.

July 11, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Pierre

Some of the comments written above are uncalled for. Most cable is vanilla boring. I find Robert Blakes life fascinating. Its Felliniesque and refreshing to see. Odd but somehow compelling.

July 11, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Diane Somerville

With all of the interesting people in the world, why does Piers have to interview this foul mouthed Robert Blake who sounds completely bonkers.

July 11, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • jb

It really is like a train wreck that you can't stop watching. It's sad. He just seems to get worse the older he gets.

July 11, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • helene

being old and never thought it would happen i sympathize with robert. iat age74 lost my beauty,my mind, was a part time model.my son and 3 small grankids moved a thousand miles away when they were a few minutes from here and i took care of them since birth for 6 years. i have nothing,not enough money for a dr, or to move,so i plan suicide on my 75 birthday. it is hell to get old and lose it . they always said to lose your mind after 70 was a blessing. i still can reason and hope soon i won't feel a thing. maybe i should see a dr after 7 years,get the anti depressants he wanted me on and take all the fi-n pills and die in my sleep poor robert blake. i think her did not kill her as she was a bad woman i remembered what was going on when it happened. remember, inside every old person is a young spirt but the body is not. able to function. the horror,the horror

July 14, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
      • Carla

Please call someone and talk about how you are feeling. There are free help lines. Your comment here was a cry for help, and there is help out there. Call the National Suicide Hot Line 1-800-273-8255. Call your local hospital for help or call a local therapist and ask who you can talk to if you can't afford to pay, call your county's social services or office on aging, call 911 if you need to. You matter. Your life can feel better. You can feel better. Ask for help. You matter!!!

July 14, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Griff.

"You don't love a woman! She either sucks you in, or she does'nt. When a woman can satisfy a man he never leaves her. You may love her kids, but you darn't commit total to her!"

July 11, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kyle

Uh, he plainly stated. that he never loved Bonnie. Sure, he could've lied to appease people, to pretend a thing, but he's telling the truth. And even so, it makes no sense to some of you which, frankly, makes no sense to me.

November 8, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Helen

What an intense and bizarre interview.

July 11, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jackie

I think it is bizarre that our culture does not have compassion for people who, like in Robert Blake's case, are obviously emotionally and mentally ill. I believe the interviewer took advantage of a sick man and what seems even more bizarre, was commended for it.

July 25, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. cindy

Robert Blake is a crazy loon. I can not believe he is not in jail. I hope he does not murder anyone else before he dies. INSANE!

July 11, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. michele

If Blake is so into God now why does he keep using Gods name in vain? One of the commandments...

July 11, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • richard of x

first of all, you need to brush up on your theolgoical history...your viewpoint is actually a very modern one.

second, because you clearly do not understand translation of the septuagint, you don't understand what that commandment is actually saying...saying 'god dammit' is NOT the same as taking gods name in vain....taking gods name in vain would be to swear an oath, for example, using gods name such as,' i swear to god i will find me some desperate old men who will marry me, put me their wills, and i will split with all their money.' or 'i swear to god i will ignore being a good citizen of my country and learning to accept the decisions of the courts that, as a citizen, i also helped to build...i swear to god that i will not keep trying to convict a man proclaimed not guilty...' THAT is taking gods name in vain....Robert isn't swearing any oaths, isn't making any promises, and isn't actually 'damning' anything because he's adult enough, and the apostle Paul spoke frequently about being spiritually adult instead of infantile, to know that he has no actual power to damn anyone....i mean seriously, if you're going to believe in god the least you could do is spend more time studying the particular faith you claim a membership to and studying that Bible you swear on and damn others by....don't worry about Blake's relationship with God, don't worry about what God thinks about him...worry about yourself...at least Blake has that much sense...and remember, the truth is rarely pure and never simple....to comment intelligently on Blake's trial means to read the transcripts, review the evidence, or lack thereof, for yourselves....the links to it have probably already been provided by someone else who hasn't forgotten that Blake suffered wrongly at the hands of inept police investigators and the tabloid media machine that makes fine use of gossip, insinuation, and anything BUT the truth....just ask the Bakley's...they know all about fueling that...

August 26, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Linda

Piers- gotta tell you, I have always figured you have been able to get through life somehow with a horseshoe up your ...leg but tonight I realize that you have skill. Bravo, cheers.

July 11, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Hope

This was an award winning interview of the Emmy variety. Morgan never lost his cool in an astoundingly bizarre situation. Hats off to you.Blake is a sad man and Morgan, while pushing,did not allow Blake to rattle him.

July 11, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Person

You are ignorant and need to grow some wisdom!

July 12, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
      • matthew

true. the bizarre thing is how many supporters of this clown and murderer (allegedly) are on here. morgan was professional and did a good job. clearly, blake was trying to bully piers into dropping the whole "murder" subject.

July 12, 2012 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
      • Hank Shuldegung

Morgan never lost his cool because he was too busy peeing his pants as Blake schooled him on what being a man means.

August 26, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
      • victoria davis

COOL! That's the new word for all. COOL! Obama is cool and taking our county in to socialism. I'm an American and being cool is not the end to a means. I remember most cool kids had nothing going on in the brain department.

November 14, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  13. Bloom

Robert Blake is crazy. He's dislikable crazy.

July 11, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Dostoevsky

Blake is obviously guilty, just like OJ. Good job bringing out the the truth, Piers.

July 11, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kevin

This is why Blake got so angery. People like you and Morgan that know someone is guilty, even after found not guilty is why he got angry. I would too. His interview was an obvious biased, antaganistic, ambush, tabloid journalism. I don't know about you, but I get real upset and angery if someone calls or even hints I'm a lier. He thinks he's smart by trying to hide his agenda with verbage, but he's not. If you knew anything about the case, you would know this isn't O.J.. Do you think someone married ten times, exstortion as a way of making a living, dealing in credit card scames, might have some enemies?

July 12, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Carolyn

Yes!! Very well said, Kevin.

July 12, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  15. George

What would Piers do if someone kept at him about a traumatic event in his Life?

July 11, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kev

Piers would probably answer as most rational people would answer. Blake on the other hand went ballistic about – in his words – "a boring event." One that was less important than auditioning as a two year old.

July 11, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Jane Smith

Robert Blake is nuts...I think that his crazy life probably has made him that way..

July 11, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • goback2school

Gee, thank you Dr.Jane. Now, what kind of trained psychiatrist are you exactly?

Oh, right, you're not one. Madam, I don't believe constant reading of the Enquirer qualifies you to diagnose total strangers based on a TV interview.

August 26, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Jim Kahn

I agree...he's got some serious mental problems that he needs to deal with...and might I suggest a lesson or two in manners! He's such a turn-off...so that's exactly what I did...turned him off!

July 11, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kyle

that's too bad, because you missed some of the best television in recent history!! Blake's shoot from the hip bluntness is refreshing in a sea of phoney smiles and plastic manners from other celebs.

November 8, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Sheila

Robert Blake is a very sad and disturbed person who should not be on TV but I have to admire Piers Morgan! I think he did a great job considering what he had to work with...Again, a sad individual with obvious mental problems.....

July 11, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Helen

There was no evidence that Robert Blake shot a gun that night. She was shot at point blank and he had no blood on him whatsoever. His hands had no gun powder residue on them. These facts are from the Police Reports and what came out in trial.

July 11, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Beth Polansky

Wow. Finallly. A sane person commenting in a logical manner after having thoughtfully considered the FACTS.

You may have just restored my always trembling faith in humanity.

August 26, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Trampas Graham

This is absolutely the last time I will ever watch Piers Morgan; his tabloid style of journalism is akin to interrogation. I have watched him repeatedly ask questions with no journalistic integrity whatsoever. CNN, you have a major problem. If you cannot a decent journalist then you have just lost another viewer.

July 11, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. George

AGood Blake flick..is Electra Glide in Blue,He needs one last big role....

July 11, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Cindy

Robert that audience that loved you at two are dead now so move on. You are not two and cute anymore. You are a disgusting psycho.

July 11, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Robin Burns

You couldn't be more wrong about that! Do you think everyone over the age of 50 is dead? There are a lot of people who fondly remember Robert's skills as an actor. What he's been through would drive anyone insane and yet somehow he manages to hang on to hope. I can't help but wish him the best, and so should you.

July 11, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ethan Lane

Lady, I am 22 years old, male, and am eagerly anticipating a new role to see Mr.Blake in. Also, have you ever heard of YouTube or Wikipedia" Try it out sometime. I also read the transcripts from his trial and the LAPD never had a case at all and totally botched it up just like they did OJ Simpson. It's not like they didn't have a prior reputation, also verifiable using da internetz, for bungling and super egos looking for book deals before these guys.

Blake's been unfairly used and abused in many, many ways over his life and has done, with all the strength one dude can muster inside himself while feeling totally alone, to endure that kind of stress...I think he's cool as hell and have already lined up a lot of his work in my Netflix queue.

Bravo Mr.Blake, Bravo!!

August 26, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Peter Walter

The interview with Blake was great. I am now absolutely convinced of his innocence. Piers drew out the real Blake. Blake should get back to work in films.

July 11, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  24. renegade98

Robert Blake is one messed up dude.

July 11, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Patti Gant

Dear God Piers, after watching your interview of Robert Blake, Yost have downed 3 serious martinis. You are so much better than this sad maniac!

July 11, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Jim Rockwell

GOD BLESS YOU ROBERT BLAKE!!!

You're a GOOD MAN and WE LOVE YA!!!!

July 11, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  27. nbgb

It's about time someone put that paparazzi putz in his place.

July 11, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Phantom

Piers...don't read the garbage posted here. A) You did a superb job in what was obviously a difficult interview. B) Robert Blake has a serious and obvious mental disorder C) it is virtually certain that he was involved in his wife's death. D) He'll never act again. I doubt any director would want to be in the same room as this guy let alone let him be in a movie. Great interview.

July 11, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kyle

Oh great, ANOTHER armchair psychiatrist on the board diagnosing a person he's never met and based on one interview. Bully for you chief. Feel better now?

Besides that, I think you don't understand the nature of Hollywood at all. There are many who would still work with Mr.Blake if there were a producer with a good script featuring any kind of character Blake could now play. If I were a casting agent, I would've been blowing his phone up with offers! He's still very electric and engaging and direct. Those are all great qualities to have in any character.

November 8, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Deb

Blake was all over the place. Sorry Blake maybe foreign films will hire you. NOT Kevin Costner!!

July 11, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marty

Kevin Costner?

BAH HAHHAHAHHAHAHA Now there's a dude with a truly dead career!

November 8, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Sharon

I wouldn't pay a nickel for his book...he was so disrespectful to piers and so defensive about his wife's murder..you would think he would want the truth to come out if he wasn't guilty..he was very RUDE

July 11, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. William K. Hope

Dear God!!!!!
    Please, Piers, have the intelligence to hire a bodyguard to protect yourself from this loony and all the others.
    This man is certifiable!
    Great interview. Poor interviewee.
    I love how CNN has the Rules of Conduct. If you had followed them, CNN would have kicked Blake to the curb in the first five minutes of the interview.
    Dear God, Piers!!!! BOY, do you have patience!!!!!

July 11, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Robin Burns

I'm so glad to see somebody finally standing up to Piers and his inappropriate interview tactics! Robert Blake, I'm proud of you and will keep you in my prayers. I hope you get a solid movie soon and will be looking forward to watching it. Obviously, holding God close has been your sanity and salvation. I'd love to see an interview sometime that discusses your real hopes and directions. Hang in there, it'll get better.

July 11, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • matthew

you may be sicker than blake

July 12, 2012 at 2:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Pat Jensen

I was so happy to see Robert Blake on TV again. My daughter and I always watched him in the TV series "Baretta" . I will definitely buy his book and hope he will get a good movie roll. He is a wonderful actor and I am so proud that he has been able to survive all this terrible stuff in his life. That shows how strong he is. What honor he has. When he thought the baby might be his, he insisted on DNA testing and then married the mother of his child. How many men would do that? Huh? I am PROUD of you Blake and I'm sure you will be back on the big screen soon. My very best to you and your daughter Rose. We should start a Fan Club for you !!

July 12, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Stacie Fogliasso

PIERS MORGAN, YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!! That guy is totally Psycho, I can't believe how cool and calm you were the whole time. I would have reached across and smacked him right on the face and said, "!^@&*#$%^@$ GET A GRIP!" Kudos to you , Piers!!!

July 11, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Joyce F.

Piers Morgan is amazing So calm while R. Blake rants and raves on. Blake needs therapy....so sad. Piers Morgan never reacted to his "wild and crazy" guest in a negative way! Blake was so foul mouthed and then keep talking about God! Something is very wrong! I think I will pass on the book after watching him!

July 11, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Rae

It's really infuriating that you let Robert Blake spout off GD... and C.... with no beeps. Yet he says the F word and other choice words and they are bleeped. I am fed up with people trivializing God. It is offensive!

July 11, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  36. BG

Blake was right. Piers missed the boat when he didn't follow up on any of the 3 or 4 times he said," why don't you ask me why I was under house arrest for 3 years and in jail for one year... And no grand jury?" and I waited for Piers to get his answer & he didn't. So yes he was boring when it could have been interesting. With his wife's infamous background, I can't believe Blake was found guilty even in a civil trial. The lack of a proper investigation didn't find Bonnie's killer & has left an innocent man ruined. I would have also liked to have learned more about Blake's life & career, but, again, Piers went for the cheap shot, bad enough, back also reneged on his promise to Blake. What a wasted opportunity! Guess I should have read Blake's book instead of wasting time with Piers Morgan.

July 11, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Chris

Exactly. It seems that Mr. Blake was set up in the case of Bonnie's murder. There was no physical evidence that Mr. Blake killed her – none.

Piers Morgan was unbelievably unprofessional. He belongs on some scandal rag show. Maybe he can co-host with Nancy Grace on her show.

However little Mr. Blake was able to talk about his book it still made me interested in reading it.

July 11, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Carla

No matter what one thinks of Robert Blake, if there was an agreement before the show that only what was in the book would be discussed, then Piers Morgan needed to respect that instead of thinking he was going to ask about Bonnie Blake's murder anyway once Robert Blake was on the show. It was a dishonest tactic, and I would still have had some respect for Piers Morgan if he had just admitted it instead of trying to act like Robert Blake was imagining it all. Anyone would have been angry to be treated that way.

July 11, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. SanBent

I hope Piers ran this guy by a metal detector. He appears to be a real nut case now. I never followed the murder case closely, but he sure acts guilty of something. Good luck on the book sales, but I wouldn't be counting on a windfall anytime soon.

July 11, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marty

If you understood people and what happens to them under persistant, not periodic, loads of stress over many years, ( which is every day of every week of every month FOR YEARS ), your assessment would be kinder and more compassionate. That it's not, speaks more to your character than to Mr.Blake's. Maybe you should work on that Champ.

November 8, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  39. christian

piers , you missed a great opportunity today, you had Robert Blake sitting in front of you and you missed a lifetime of stories, stories from old hollywood, the secrets, the stories of other actors, the gossip, he could of told you so many interesting stories but you just spent the whole interview grilling him over the 2001 incident. you had a guy on who was in the Rascals
    a guy who was a hollywood contract actor from the days of the big studios, a self made star, a child actor, a guy who started younger than sherley temply, and mickey rooney, a guy who had one of the coolest tv shows on in the 70's
    but you didn't mention any of that! I feel you didn't really know who he is piers, maybe because you are britist , you probably havent even seen one episode of baretta or could even name 4 of the rascals. or which one he was.
    piers, you really missed a great chance.. I watched that interview and walked away with nothing.
    looked like both you guys were acting, you were playing criminal prosecutor grilling blake for the murder of bonnie and robert auditioning for casting directors or producers who might be tuned in.. I don't know who was more insane at the time...
    piers were you thinking this was a few good men and you had jack in the seat and he was gonna say/"you god damn right I killed her"!!!
    come on piers.. you had a guy who has 75 years of hollywood under his belt, he was also a bad boy, he would of known brando, james dean, he knew spencer tracy,james cagney, bogart, I mean he knew them all, worked with some of them, he could of told you stories!!!! a trip down hollywood lane from a lving icon who is still alive to tell the tale..
    who you gonna get the information from now? kirk douglas??? sorry you only have 1 hour not 24..
    I really hope you bring blake back on one day and actually sit down and just talk about his profession, talk about hollywood and get the gossip.. leave the boonie thing alone ok...
    what a waste of a golden opportunity

July 11, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Phantom

Do you want to read what you typed, Christian? I think it's the biggest load of rubbish of all time. The guy was held responsible for the death of his wife. Everything is trivial. Other than a few 93 year olds like yourself, no one cares about all that nonsense.

July 11, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Chris

Should you ever stop back by 'Phantom': I am 29 years old and was 28 when I wrote my post. Way to play out your ageist stereotypes. I also know who Clint Eastwood, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, and Charlie Chaplin are. And guess what? I'm probably much younger than you. But nobody young can actually know anything about History, is that what you're asserting with your typically assanine, stereotypical perspectives that result in equally dull questions?

I'm sure you and Morgan could have quite an evening kissing mirrors together. Idiot.

November 26, 2013 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
    • George W

I couldn't agree with you more. I loved Robert in Baretta as well as the Rascals. I do not believe he killed Bonnie. She was a con artist extorting old men looking for companionship. The world is a better place without her.
      God Bless you Robert.
      Forever a fan!

July 12, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • PF

Christian,

This was one of the best posts I read in response to the interview. Thank you. You are right, he was sitting in front of "Old Hollywood" and it would have been a blast to hear his stories of all of the icons we cherish. This interview definitely had "an agenda" and I think most people would get pretty defensive on national television if they were thrown a curve ball like that. Yeah, Robert may have appeared "out there", but, many artists are, he just happens to wear it on his sleeve. Thanks for shining a light on what this interview could have been...I hadn't thought about that before reading your post, but you hit the mark on this one. Well done.

July 12, 2012 at 4:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tracy26

I do agree with your post but.........I think when anybody comes on a interview show to publicize their book they have to be open to all questions from the host. Piers could not very well have Robert Blake on his show and NOT ask him about the Bonnie murder. Piers would not be doing his job. I thought it was a fascinating interview and I would have liked the interview to go on and include the things you said in your post. I grew up watching Berreta and loved Robert Blake. Watched him in his various TV movies and thought he did a wonderful job. I consider myself a compassionate human being and I really feel for Robert Blake as a human being because it is clear he is a broken man. I do hope he gets some help and finds peace.

July 12, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • P. Jensen

Christian,
      You are so right. I would love to hear all the stories that Blake could tell us about the great actors he has worked with. It would be a great evening of entertainment. If anyone reads this, let's hope your idea happens, and Blake can do another show. Good Luck to you Blake !!

July 12, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  40. joe guy

It's curious that Blake keeps trying to rehabilitate his image. Little Rose must be about 11 or 12 by now. I remember reading that his adult daughter was raising her. He never mentions the child; how she's doing.... This is a strange story that hasn't progressed since Bakely's murder. It's funny how the media is playing by Blake's rules...

July 11, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Anne

Piers, I felt so sorry for you taking that crap from Robert Blake – all that cussing! God bless you! I thought he was going to reach over and harm you!
    Robert Blake needs intense therapy and medication if he wants to make another movie. He will never make it the way he treated Piers tonight on the interview!

July 11, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Josie

Blake is fascinating-always has been. And a fantastic actor. Go see "in Cold Blood". It was refreshing to see the real deal. If he offends you-tune out and go watch that Housewives crap or some other mindless drivel that seems to intoxicate the American viewing audience these days. Robert Blake has always marched to his own drummer.

July 11, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  43. victoria davis

I wish I had the ability to express how much this interview affected me. Mr. Morgan, to question his honestly in connection with the murder trial. Why? He WAS found not guilty! The courts allowed the money loving family to steal his life long earnings. Mr. Blake has a rightness anger and this kind of anger does affect a persons mental health. His words of being thin skinned, lonely from birth to death, wandering the U.S. biker bars. I have personal experience and have helped others with a fate that is unjust. Mr. Blake suffered a traumatic event and is copping as best as he can. By the grace of God.

July 11, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Amy

I agree. Blake had an agenda and put it right on the table - his book is a calling card to attempt to get a role in a great movie. When his wife was killed, I thought he did kill her. Now that I've seen this interview, I don't think he killed his wife. He's an honest man and a survivor.

July 12, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • PacificaPq

Thank you, Victoria, for briefly saying exactly what I tried with many more words to say in my comment which, I am still waiting to see posted here.
      His answer to what he believed happened to this grifter-criminal seems right on...she had many enemies and victims out there who had been wondering where she had gotten to and what alias she was now using and the publicity announcing her marriage to Blake helped locate her,and Blake made a perfect scapegoat. He was jusifiably enraged by Piers usingthis one sad incident to boost ratings. AS for the civil suit, and her family going after Blakes fortune...I guess the apples don't fall so very far from the tree. I just hope and pray that Blake gets to show his genius in one more Oscar-winning performance. I am sure he would do it for free just to have one more moment to glory to share with his youngest daughter, so that she could know that her dad is a great talent.

July 12, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  44. trish

I real
    ly enjoyed the interview..I have been a fan for many,many years and I still am.I love him in a personal way too because his simply does not let people run rough-shod over him. He's no coward that's for sure. He's prepared to meet people head on.. He is the kind of man this world needs more of...Most men and women will tell you want you want to know and you know it's a lie. Bobby tells you what he wants you know (not always what you got no business knowing) but what he tells you you can take to th
    Er bank!!

i GOT THR PERFECT

July 11, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Crysalis Soul

I really enjoyed seeing Robert Blake again. He speaks his truth from the heart with such simple honesty. He has been so abused by the Hollywood machine and let down by so many in his life yet he is strong and holds his own extremely well. I was impressed by his quick alert mind. Yes, he is a bit damaged but who the heck wouldn't be after the life he has led. I think the man is amazing!! I must say one thing though. That intereview was pathetic. Piers was so dissappointing. Everytime Robert begain to speak about something important to him, Piers cut him off and took him in another direction. If he had just let him speak, I suspect he would have shown us much more of himself and his life and likely, he would have been back for more interviews. Piers needed to treat him with more respect.

After listening to this tonight, how I long for Larry King to come back ! sigh...

July 11, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Milagros

Cryssalis SOUL: you crazy to think Piers too rough on this BIPOLA R BLAKE!!!

He needs a psychiatrist and bipolar meds!

Thank you Piers, but PLEASE, stay away from crazy people like him. I am shocked at his behavior and hope no one promotes his book!

July 12, 2012 at 12:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • BG

HA! Piers gave him the best promotion possible by not letting him talk about it! Now I'm forced to go & get it to see what Piers missed!

July 12, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Gary

Piers is nothing but a low life crossing the line on a subject that he agreed not to discuss causing Blake to open his defenses, who would not be offended. Time to turn off Piers and CNN for good...They will do anything to gain audience but a complete backfire.

July 12, 2012 at 12:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Pacificaq

I agree. Larry King would have never disrespected his guest the way that Piers Morgan did by pushing his buttons in order to boost his ratings by airing the resulting outrage his interview tactics produced.
      Blake only came out of silence because he trusted Morgan as Larry King's successor but Piers showed that he is sneakily sensationalistic in an Geraldo pinger-pointing fashion.
      Piers, I am sure, that Larry King was shamed by your part in this "lynching"" of a fragile and damaged soul.

July 12, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • PacificaPq

SORRY–TYPO-meant to say (F not P) as in finger-pointing in my reply, above!

July 12, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  46. trish

got perfect script for you bobby...i think you need to get james lee burke to writea new plot for DAVE ROBICHEAUX...DO YOU KNOW THE CHARACTER??? Dave's a good man that beleives in right and how things ought to be. read up on him....he's YOU. Let me know how it goes.....you have solid fan in
    me!!

July 11, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Kev

Well done Piers! One of the top 5 TV interviews in American history.

July 11, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • BG

Yeah, except you left out the word "disgraceful" before interviews.

July 12, 2012 at 2:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Rob O.

very intense interview, but Morgan went against his agreement on the bakley stuff and that's kinda lame, but it did take cojones to sit across from Blake. I always loved the guy, and I might get beat up for saying this, but he, at times, sounds Charlie Manson.

July 12, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Nancy

Funny, I just posted that he reminds me of C.M.

July 12, 2012 at 12:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Milagros

My thought exactly! Charlie Manson number 2

July 12, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Chris

He looks like what George W. Bush would look like if he was a biker. Not a bicycler, a biker.

July 12, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Staci

Can you say severe BI POLAR. I applaud Pierce for sitting through this interview. When I know all he wanted to do was crawl across that desk and knock Blake's old ass off. For someone who talks about "God" so much, he and I must not worship the same god. My God isn't ok with the G.D. bomb being passed out like the word candy. This man doesn't need to be doing interviews – he needs to be locked away in a padded room. Good luck Blake on that movie script you're waiting on. That director would have to be on crack himself to put your idiot ideas on screen.

July 12, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Reverend John

So, are you saying the perfect, just, omnipotent, compassionate ideal of forgiving love is tripped up by two words in the English language? Are you actually putting forth that God is that weak and petty and egotistical?

Seems to me you would have real faith and know that God knows Blake much, much better than you do. And, oh by the way, didn't God COMMAND YOU to forgive and to not throw stones and that the measure you use will be measured against you? Maybe you've forgotten the commands you should be worrying about following when you decided to crusade against Mr.Blake's mouth. Perhaps you would be better served to attend to your own path and trust God to do as He sees fit without consulting you first.

August 26, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bryce

You must be a real joy to be around. Anyone you come across with strong emotions and opinions get blown off as 'Bi-polar' I'm sure. Remember that the next time you stub your toe and yell in pain. Wouldn't want to think of yourself as bi-polar now, would you?

It's simple minded, incomplete perspectives taken from ONE interview by the audience that earns them the reputation for being empty headed idiots who can't tell the difference between Art and Trash; between a great film and a formulaic, pandering one; and between a human being in pain and a 'bi-polar' one. Please, for your own sake, abandon the armchair psychiatry once and for all. It doesn't look pretty on you.

November 9, 2012 at 4:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  50. Nancy

I keep thinking of Charles Manson ...

July 12, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bryce

You keep thinking of Charles Manson?

You're sick. Get help.

November 9, 2012 at 4:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  51. Reginald L.

That was one of the most interesting interviews I've ever see! Awesome job on holding your poise and position, and I can see why this interview would be a little too racy for "The View". Well it's because they are way too politically correct to take a risk on something this volatile. Shame on them, and to you Mr. Morgan; bravo for taking a chance & keeping your composure as Mr. Blake obviously tried to intimidate you. You are the last vestige of what's left of the 4th estate. GREAT JOB Sir.

July 12, 2012 at 12:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dee Anderson

POLITICALLY CORRECT ??????????? ONLY IF YOU AGREE WITH THEM !!!! I don't know which show you are watching, not the same "The View", I've watched. HA, HA, HA !!!!!!!!!!!!

July 12, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  52. Diane

Frightening. The man is mentally ill.

July 12, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  53. Milagros

Don't waste your time with that A hole!!! Do not take his insults!!! I know it's your job but he is obnoxious and rude!!!!

GET HIM OFF THE AIR AND SEND HIM HOME!!!!! or jail,....wherever he came from!!!

July 12, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  54. Barbie R.

Robert Blake is a sad sight to see. His potty mouth was such a turn off. I don't know how you were able to restrain yourself. You are a classy man and glad you did not stoop to Mr. Blake's level. I do believe that he knows exactly what happened to Bonnie.

July 12, 2012 at 12:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  55. Miranda

We had a few laughs watching this interview, he is very interesting and doesn't hold anything back!
    Good luck to you Mr. Blake!,,

July 12, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  56. Dee Anderson

Piers Morgan is as nutty as anyone in Hollywood and he is a deceitful con. Robert Blake came on the program to talk about his book, (as his contract stated),not discuss his court case about his murdered wife. She was not written about in his book and not to be part of the interview. Shame on you Piers, taunting a mentally disturbed person!! Robert Blake is clearly not well.

July 12, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  57. stonemax11

Thnks 2 Robert Blake for saying evrythng that I've been thinking about Piers Morgan. Hats!! off to ya, Mr. Blake! Dnt want to knw abt Bonnie. Piers is a terrible interviewer. If Larry King were DEAD, I still want him back. I don't like Piers style of interviewing. He badgers his guest. I see it over and over. The Rielle Hunter interview was the same way. Toure' was right and got slammed for telling Piers the truth, too, about his style on Trayvon Martin. CNN!!!! WAKE UP AND PUT CLASS BACK INTO THE NIGHT, NOT TRASH!!! Piers Morgan Sucks as an interviewer. What is wrong with him? Blank stares, impersonal...Thank you Robert Blake, but the news room wont listen. They like sensational trash talk.

July 12, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • fanofmirth

Stonemax, I could not have said it better. Morgan's rude, bombastic style, sometimes ingratiating, is tabloid "journalism". Ugh. We gotta be better than that in prime time, on major CNN network. Come on. So disrepectful to guests, Blake is just the latest. And all by design. Larry King gone, Behar gone, CNN needs to hire back some integrity.

July 12, 2012 at 1:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
  58. wendy

MR BLAKE I LOVE / SUCH AN ICON & FOR YOU TAKING ON THIS DEMOCRATIC PIECE OF S..T. HE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN TO TASK GOD BLESS YOU / CAN HE BE ANY MORE FAKE WHAT NUTS HE HAS & I BEING A LADY

July 12, 2012 at 12:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
  59. Millie

ALL KUDOS to you Piers for maintaining your cool, calm and collective self! YOU ARE THE STAR!!!! I would have flew the top of my head and mouth back at him and probably take the bipolar/psychotic medications he forgot to take out of his pockets!

What a "looney!" .....as much as I liked him as an actor, it is in the ground now. WILL NOT and I hope no one else promotes his book!

July 12, 2012 at 12:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Gene

Get the idiot tabloid Piers off the air! We can do much better without this guy who crossed the line. What a disrespectful a- hole

July 12, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  60. Tess

Shame on you Piers you wouldnt let it go Because you wanted the Spot light to be about how you tried to Brake Robert Blake. You didnt Robert I wish you would of walked off because Cnn did breech their contract by not sticking to the Book.. Robert you look GREAT for 79 ... Stay strong .

July 12, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  61. jayjay

This is the first time I have been disappointed m with P. MORGAN. ROBert Blake is truely in pain.. depressed and angry. He agreed to promote his book and once again he put his trust in somebody and they took advantage of him. He so wanted to be heard and simply shown some professional respect. I feel for him and hope he can find peace and happiness.

July 12, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
  62. Sherri

This had to be one of the most bizarre interviews that I have ever witnessed. Piers maintained his cool – hats off to you. I cannot imagine how Robert Blake could come on the air for an interview and not expect to be asked questions regarding the murder of his wife whether or not it was discussed in the book. That was a no-brainer. But I am even more convinced that he needs intense therapy – whether or not you believe he killed his wife – he is very disturbed.

July 12, 2012 at 1:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
  63. Milagros

PIERS: don't listen to these negative comments; I think you was great and extraordinarily in maintaining your calm aura!

Don't have the look like a hurt puppy in your eyes....he was not worth it!

I LOVE YOU PIERS!!!!!.....muuuuaaahhh!

July 12, 2012 at 1:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
  64. doug monahan

Wow. What an interview. I think Piers did a fantastic job of keeping his cool. While Robert Blake and others may think that cursing helps make their point – it only makes him look silly.

July 12, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  65. Azlina

I had to change the channel on this interview. I usually enjoy watching Piers Morgan tonight but I draw the line on this one. Piers, you handled it with integrity and dignity. Kudos to you.

July 12, 2012 at 1:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  66. Darren

Kudos to Piers
    Great interview. Pushing Blake's buttons brought out the fact that Blake is not a well person. Ok so Piers pushed the envelope but when was the last time CNN towed the line. Wolf blitzer goes offside almost every night with tabloid style content. Piers steps offside once and the witch hunt is on. Come on it was a good interview. Piers showed how to keep ones cool and showed a style he doesn't show often. Great job, you deserve an award for this interview.

July 12, 2012 at 1:17 am | Report abuse | Reply
  67. Ray

Piers, been a fan since day 1 but you missed the boat on this one. Way too much time on one issue in view of a "once in a lifetime interview". Would have liked to know what his life has been like since the trial? What hapened to his child?... How he is supporting himself? Any regrets?. For those who attack Robert, thankfully they have not lived in his shoes as a child. Americans are so judgmental and you Piers fell into the dirt with them! He was found innocent in one trial that needed 12 people to agree (no mistrial here). He was found guilty in a civil trail where all you need is a majority and the burden of proof is much less. You have had better nights my brother and it would be nice if after reviewing the tape, you were man enough to admit it to your viewers. We'll just have to wait and see.

July 12, 2012 at 1:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Piers Not Cool

Man enough? Not likely. Don't hold your breath.

Blake's not the first person that Charlie Potatos has offended with his own unpredictable comments. Just ask Madonna, wink.

August 26, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  68. Carla

I will say again that no matter what one thinks of Robert Blake's language and his reaction to being set-up, Piers Morgan was way out of line by not adhering to the agreement he, CNN, and Blake had that they would only discuss what was in the book. Bonnie Bakley was not in the book, and yet Pierce Morgan deliberately made it the topic of the interview. If you want to see the difference between tabloid journalism and an interview watch Tavis Smiley interview Blake six months ago. When someone is set up, goaded, and the set-up denied, as Morgan did to Blake, it's disingenuous to say Piers Morgan handled well what he instigated in the first place.

July 12, 2012 at 1:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
  69. William III

If Robert wasn't behind his wife's murder, then he sure acted like he was, in this interview!

July 12, 2012 at 1:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
  70. Mike

I've ALWAYS RESPECTED Robert Blake. He tells it like it is. Even back when he was on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson or the Mike Douglas Show, we ALWAYS knew we'd here his HONEST feelings and not some BS cooked up for the camera.
    WELCOME BACK ROBERT....Many of us would like to see you make at least one more movie and appear on TV much more.

July 12, 2012 at 1:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  71. worldcares

Piers, you should have never said , to his face, you weren't sure if he was telling the truth.
    I have to wonder, whoever the perpetrater was cueing you to ask this question, knew what Mr. Blake's reaction would be, in order to sensationlize this interview.
    Reminds me of the movie, "Network".
    Overall, I liked the interview.
    I'll read the book.
    I hope he gets that movie.

July 12, 2012 at 1:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
  72. nancyvirginia

I think Blake is a fascinating man with a fascinating life overcoming great odds and succeeding. I wish we got to hear more of it instead of Morgan hounding him and basically telling him he thought he was guilty of murder. I usually admire Piers, but it made me lose respect for him that sensationalism seemed to be more important the the contract he had to talk about his book. If Blake's wife's murder had been a tragedy, I might feel different, but it seems that she was a 2 bit con artist, with 15 IDs, cheating on him, maybe cheating others, and it seemed like she was asking for it. So let's move on to the book. I don't blame Blake for being angry.

July 12, 2012 at 1:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
  73. eliot

I whole heartedly agree w/ the above three posts and nearly all of the segments that are pro Blake and negative sentiment with Piers.
    I found it a shame to have disrespected his life and career in lieu of what Piers honed in on....
    One thing for certain is that, even though Robert speaks a bit of trash from the street w/ his profanity, he is sharp and quick witted and intelligent. I can think of various movies I have recently seen that would have been better off w/ Robert Blake in the film. I feel this Piers interview may yet open the door a bit wider for someone to offer Robert a film project. I think he will be in a film soon and maybe after, Piers can re-interview him.

July 12, 2012 at 2:06 am | Report abuse | Reply
  74. sonofelma

Hey CNN editor–you center "on" something, not "around."

July 12, 2012 at 2:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  75. freethinker

Blake is certifiable and I'm shocked at the number of posters here who don't see that. WOW! I don't know which scares me worse, Blake or the posters here.

July 12, 2012 at 2:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  76. Martin

While Piers kept his cool, he clearly lost control of the interview and the subject of his interview. This should never have happened. Something went wrong in the planning and implementation of this interview, and the worst of it was probably left on the cutting room floor. Mike Wallace would have never lost control of an interview like this, and neither would Ted Koppel.

July 12, 2012 at 2:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
  77. David

I've seen Robert Blake for years on talk shows like Johnny Carson, etc. and he has always been a loose cannon. Watching him now it's sad that he appears to be a angry almost psychotic type person. He made the comment several times that all he wants is that last great acting role. What came to my mind, and I'm not saying this to be mean or funny, but the role I see him nailing, because he is a channeled, intense actor, would be that of portraying Charles Manson.

July 12, 2012 at 2:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
  78. Carla

Piers Morgan set Robert Blake up by insisting that he talk about his wife's murder despite having made a deal they would not discuss it. The interview itself needs to be the focus of our comments. People may or may not have opinions about guilt or innocence but those opinions need to be based on facts or not stated. People who have decided that Bonnie deserved to be murdered should have their comments removed.

July 12, 2012 at 2:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  79. Sheri

I think Blake is innocent. I imagine I would lose my mind if I went through what this man has gone through. If I was charged with a crime I didn't commit and then the whole town and all my loved ones turned their backs on me I think it would break me. Very sad.

July 12, 2012 at 2:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sheri

As far as the interview, I think Blake was totally set up. This type of faux-journalism is what bothers me so much about the state of today's media.

July 12, 2012 at 2:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  80. DK

The more I see Piers Morgan do these interviews the less I like him and the more my respect for him as a journalist and as a person erodes. I don't particularly like Robert Blake. But I would still treat him or any other guest with respect in an interview and trust them if I were informed that I had just insulted them. I wouldn't disagree with their feelings. Anyone being interviewed has a right to their feelings and dignity as much as I have a right to my own or Piers has to his. What Piers and his like now represent in the television industry I personally find vulgar, revolting, and downright disgusting. I am honestly sorry I even stumbled across this item.

July 12, 2012 at 2:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  81. LaRae

What a terrible interview I learned nothing about the book, I don't even know the name of it. I will find it. ad I hope we see a movie. I think so – you were taken down Pierce and red faced also. You always interrup people, I'm glad he got you. Did you really think you weregoing to get a scoop or what, I don't know what you were up to.

July 12, 2012 at 2:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  82. B. Smith

I have been a devoted fan of Piers Morgan since he took over from Larry King. But he crossed the line with Robert Blake and Blake told it like it was. Morgan had an agenda (despite denying it). I do not agree that Morgan showed grace under fire. What he did show was his determination to keep goading his guest in order to increase his ratings. Is it any wonder that Blake got upset and angry.? I don't know why Robert Blake just didn't walk off the set and leave Pierce Morgan hanging. Here was a man that agreed to be interviewed about his book. Here was a man, in earnest, wanting to share his life stories and hoping people would be genuinely interested in his life. Even while Blake was making himself vulnerable and baring his soul, and talking about how he just wished he could die during his incarceration......Morgan kept goading him on. Like kicking a dog when it's down. It was proved that the gun Blake left in the restaurant, was not the gun that shot his wife. Any other speculation is just that – speculation. Robert Blake is full of anger. And Pierce Morgan knew just what buttons to push in order to make Blake exhibit his anger for all to see. Then Morgan had the audacity to ask Blake if he was a sane man. If Morgan or CNN had any doubts about Blake's sanity, then why did they even have him on as a guest???? All about ratings in my opinion.
    Extrapolating from that to Blake's role in "Cold Blood" put the finishing touches on Morgan's agenda. You really missed the boat on this Piers. SHAME ON YOU!

July 12, 2012 at 3:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • in agreement

absolutely agree with you B. Smith
      lowest ratings ever are the reason for this.

July 12, 2012 at 4:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • in agreement

July 12, 2012 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
      • Marielle

I totally agree with B. Smith. I saw the latter half of this interview. Switched the channel by mistake. I do not watch Pierce Morgan any more. He is not a skilled interviewer, only good for tabloids...Larry King would have shown Blake much more respect and would have had an award winning interview...Shame on you Piers Morgan

July 12, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • PF

Well done B. Smith, you are right on the mark. I agree whole heartedly. The whole interview smacked of "an agenda".

Probably Piers is a great guy were you to hang with him over a brew at a local bar, but, he is at the mercy of a huge corporation that is dependent on ratings...

July 12, 2012 at 5:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  83. Inez Martin Gionti

Robert Blake, has, and always will be, my favorite actor. He was proven innocent of his wife's murder, and yet people are still calling him the vilain who did that. He is a great actor, and stays out of the public eye, so that he can have a normal life with his daughter, Nosey, sick minded prople, wont leave him alone. He is struggling, to make ends meet, and trying to devote his time and attention, to her. He doesn't bother anybody, and his book should have all the answers your looking for.. I think he is a great actor, and a loving Father, trying to make ends meet, asking nobody to help him.. He is a proud, good man. Put yourself in his place, for a minute,"it ain't easy !" I pray he will do another movie,, and all of you 'know it alls' will remember that he is a great actor, one of the best. Put yourself in his shoes for one second, see how well you would do. Let the man have the peace he desrves, and bring his daughter up in the peace God granted us all. I will pray that you all do, just that.Try putting yourself in his shoes for one second, and maybe God will forgive you for your outrageos conduct. There by the Grace of,God, could be anyone of us. Goodnight, and God Bless you all. Good luck Robert, you deserve a break, and I am praying for that to happen, for you, and your daughter. I look forward to your next movie, and I will also read your book. Love, and my prayers, Inez Martin Gionti.

July 12, 2012 at 3:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
  84. Jim

There is clear mathematical logic in this interview.
    Meglomania + Reality X Guilt = Insanity

July 12, 2012 at 3:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  85. OB

Robert Blake deserves a new movie deal !

July 12, 2012 at 4:01 am | Report abuse | Reply
  86. wxman

regardless of what people think of him, he is an excellent actor. The burden of proof in a murder case (criminal) is very high, in civil court, it is very low, even rumors and gossip is allowed. That being said, yes it could have been someone who didn't like his wife (9 ex husbands!!) OJ could have been innocent (civil) some cop stated it could have been his son, same size shoes and was in LA at the time of the murders, Casey Anthony could have been innocent, saw her daughter at the bottom of the pool and panicked and reacted terribly wrong. Get over it people, life goes on.

July 12, 2012 at 4:06 am | Report abuse | Reply
  87. billi2

I'm not much of a fan of Piers but I given him huge kudos for keeping his cool through that interview with the highly volatile nutbar Blake. As a celebrity with a wife murdered I would consider a very significant event in one's life and I would expect Piers to quiz Blake about it or he shouldn't be in that job as an interviewer. Blake always presented himself as a macho man and if he is "innocent" of killing his wife then he should have manned up and answered the questions without all that drama. Good luck to Blake getting the acting gig he is seeking. Who in their right mind would want to deal with that man in his current mental state? I was a fan of Blake's up to and including his Barreta's days, always a good interview in the old days but he is nothing but a hollow shell of a man now, a sad sack. And no one is to blame but Robert himself.

July 12, 2012 at 4:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Alicia Blane

Right billi, I'm sure you're exactly the same man you were back in the 70's huh? Do you still see a young man or a sad sack of a hollow shell like probably young people around you do? They notice your wrinkles and flab too buddy, trust me. Out here in California we see old grumps all the time who think they're still as cool and attractive as they were thirty years ago. At least Blake has over 70 years of award winning work here. How about you?

August 26, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  88. Darbi Jacob

I thought this interview was evidence of Pier's amazing ability to execute a real interview. Yes, he went where he wasn't supposed to go but it actually brought out a side of Robert Blake we haven't seen. A strong interview can get rough but I think Piers contained the many explosive episodes very well and showed us this softer more sensitive side of the man. Robert had some strong points about his personal theories, whether you believe or not, regarding being arrested for four years before being acquitted. I thought despite the high stress of the discussion Blake showed he was out there but for me, the interview really made me think about his involvement after all these years. So, regardless of what anyone thinks, I think it was a success for both men. It will be interesting to see if anyone takes a chance on Blake in making a film. He did curse a lot and said God dammit but didn't bother me because he clearly is all about God. And we should leave the judging to God. Piers iOS an artist at interviewing and tonight was no different. Blake will likely get more attention on his book for this explosive interview. It showed he had heart and I was open minded watching it

July 12, 2012 at 4:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  89. Ellen Kimball

I wonder what ever happened to his child? His family? His ex-wife's family? The details of his career? He has a foul mouth, but his bitterness can be understood. I don't believe he is a murderer, but who knows? The interview with Piers Morgan was wasted, in my humble opinion. Piers Morgan should have focused on the book. "Baretta" was one of Blake's great characters. I would have liked to have heard more about Robert Blake's life and less about the trials and their outcomes in 2001. The World Trade disaster happened that fatal year and buried this story.

July 12, 2012 at 5:10 am | Report abuse | Reply
  90. Kat

Classic PTSD.

July 12, 2012 at 5:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  91. Mark

Blake is and always was WHITE TRASH, and the people supporting him are cut from the same cloth, i.e., WHITE TRASH as well. Yes, TRASH begets TRASH! And since he LIED about the murder of his wife, what makes you think he would tell the truth about ANYTHING, whether Hollywood history or even possibly being aborted as a child? He's nothing but a psychopath and pathological LIAR, and he hasn't changed in over 30 years of being interviewed!! Piers, you were magnificently BRILLIANT!!

July 12, 2012 at 6:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Seth

Pretty ironic that someone with the same exact opinion of the Bakley's, who are the living epitome and embodieent of poor, white trash, would be castigating Mr.Blake.

August 26, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  92. kastemp

shame on Piers Morgan! what a jerk you are
    you deliberately sabotaged this guest with your tabloid questions
    yes Mr. Blake has issues but the man is 79 years old
    I hope he gets another interview with someone who is not just out for ratings and attention
    I would love to hear Mr. Blake's stories about his life in movies

and I am so happy a lot of commenters here can see through Piers Morgan for what he really is
    please CNN get this man off this network!

July 12, 2012 at 6:48 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • via2

What on earth are you talking about???? Do you think that Blake is acting the way a normal man would act when talking about the "murder" of his wife. He's acting more like "I'm GLAD I killed her!!!"

July 12, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Linda

Some of the stories that Mr. Blake got a chance to tell were great. What a missed opportunity to hear more and I know you felt the same. It was a real disservice to the viewers and Mr. Blake. But as i said, Peirs got the ratings he wanted.

July 13, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • BG

Ratings are the battle; Blake won the war. Which is more important? Piers's rep is down & Blake's is up from this performance. Piers came off as a bully & completely lost focus on what he should have been asking Blake. Blake came off as a betrayed, wounded warrior, but didn't give in or up & walk away. Blake was heroic while Piers was a coward for not wanting to know the truth or honor his agreement. It's pretty clear heroism trumps cowardice, regardless of one night's ratings, which may be lower in the future thanks to Piers!

July 13, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  93. wideNCawake

... looks like Blake's stupid shirt is thin too.

July 12, 2012 at 7:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  94. kathy kapela

I thought that was the worst interview ever!!!!!! Obviously Robert Blake has major issues and Pierce should not have provoked him. CNN made sure to block the vulgar words out but keep the taking of Gods name in vain – Interesting!! Don't you think we get offended by using Gods name in vain?

July 12, 2012 at 7:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  95. Jody W.

It is very interesting to see other peoples view points on the same interview. It was a very intense hour. Very obvious that Mr. Blake has some very serious mental health and anger issues. Piers did the very best he could for what he had to work with. Mr. Blake needs to see some professional help a.s.a.p. I applaud you Mr. Morgan.

July 12, 2012 at 8:06 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • via2

What Mr. Blake needs is a cell where murderers belong.

July 12, 2012 at 8:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  96. Sheri

Robert Blake – 1
    Piers Morgan – 0

Robert Blake came off better then Piers on this one. Round One goes to Blake.

July 12, 2012 at 8:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • via2

There are no rounds. Blake has already gotten away with MURDER!!!! It seems that Hollywood is above the law that the rest of us are under.

July 12, 2012 at 8:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Linda

I agree, Blake took the high road.

July 13, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  97. via2

Robert Blake is as Guilty as Sin!!!! Another one that "Got away with murder", the same as O.J. but we got O.J. though...eventually!!!!

July 12, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse | Reply
  98. Ray Shinosky

I watch your show but today you had a great chance for an interview of a Hollywood celebrity and you chose to become a tabloid. After watching 5 minutes most people understood Mr. Blake and his agenda. You asked about his wife and then you could have moved on and asked about his career and all the actors he has worked with. This would have been much better and insitful rather than harp on one issue in his life. Guilty or noty he was aquitted of the crime,and in the words of Mr. Blake "that's the name of that tune."

July 12, 2012 at 8:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
  99. SHW

Morgan is arrogant and thinks he is bigger than CNN network yet CNN will not fire him. It is no surprise his and CNNs' rating
    are down , down and down. To put Blake on the air is just beyond me.

July 12, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  100. Audrey mackenzie

I am thoroughly disgusted with the CNN channel for even broadcasting that interview with Robert Blake, every sentence was a bleep , THe candians do not want to watch this trash, and that is exactly what it is I am sure Piers Morgan was told to ask those Questions I am sure LArry Kind would have never done a show like that and probably one of the reasons he reitred,

July 12, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
  101. Audrey mackenzie

I Meant Larry King what I am sure everyone knew that who I meant

July 12, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  102. HP

To Whom It May Concern:
    We take exception to the fact that words taking the Lord's name in vain were not bleeped but all swear words were censored. We are faithful followers of Piers Morgan and we have never seen this in other interviews.

July 12, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  103. Carla

Having been critical about the interview and how Piers Morgan handled it, I also want to say that I enjoy most of his interviews as much as I did Larry King's.Ordinarily I would agree that one ought to expect tough questions – my objection was that there was a prior agreement by CNN and Morgan and it was broken, which turned the interview into tabloid journalism.

July 12, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse | Reply
  104. steve t

Doesn't Robert Blake look & act like, Charles Manson? It's pretty scary, isn't it?

July 12, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  105. Dorothy

I watched the Robert Blake interview. Fascinating. Similar to watching Charlie Sheen. BUT. For the first time. I thought Robert Blake just might not be guilty.

Piers did a good job. But sometimes I had to laught when I looked at his face. He was walking in a minefield

July 12, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  106. charlie potatos

First off..fine performance by Mr. Blake. Remember; Robert said "the performanse is real life" I worry that with this new book the laps will now start hounding him and look to hound his daughter for pictures. Not good. I see Robert doing a reality show. And he doesn't need a fake script...he writes his own in his head daily. Blake is no more nuts than 70% of the populace. He chooses to let it all hang out. Mivkey Fourier and Blake would make a great duo for a movie. As for piers..piers is like little lord Morgan; I see piers as a child wearing velvet knickers and asking mummy for more cake. He baited ole baretta; but it came off like a scene from a movie. Controlled madness at its finest.

July 12, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jim

Well said.
      And yes, Pierce Morgan reminds me of a British Augustus Gloop.

July 12, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  107. vickie king

I think he killed her or had someone else killer her.I think he got away with murder just like OJ did . People who are rich can kill or do what they want just because they have money. Robert knows he did it that is way he get so mad when asked the question. When his daughter gets older she will know he killed her mom. Robert why don't you just say you did it,you can't be put on trial again even if you are guilty. which you are as guilty as sin famous or not you should be in prison.

July 12, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • BG

As Blake said if he didn't kill her easily when he had 25 million to do so quietly before the night she died, why would he do so that night when he had a gun with him and her at the restaurant? It makes no sense & anyone who thinks it does is ignoring the reality of her enemy-filled past and lacking common sense.

July 12, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • vickie king

Yeah that's what he says but I still think he did it. He hired someone to kill her it is his fault she was killed.He used he forgot his gun to give the killer time to kill her .He would have witnesses he was in the restaurant when she was murdered great cover to get away with murder.

July 12, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Peggy Howard

Dear Piers: I watch almost every night, and you are the most proper and lovely man, I love your English accent and all the proper things you say and do. After saying that, Robert Blake was the filthiest, weirdest, most evil man you have had on your show. He insulted you and your wonderful journalistic style. He was rude and very vulgar.
    He is insane, and he is a killer let free. Thank you for the stamina you had with him. God Bless You!
    Oh, yeah he said God was with him, etc, well if God was with him, he would no way use that much foul language and use God's name in vain.

July 12, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ray

Peggy,

Are you Piers' mother!

July 16, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • larae

Oh yes, I think she is dead like years ago, he is older than I am. You and him can both return to England if you feel this way. Haven't you noticed how much he interrupts his guest, alot. I'm pretty sure there were more people agreeing with me not you, at least that night. I haven't thought about it since then. Have a good night

July 17, 2012 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
      • Larae

Sent to the wrong person, I am not peggy. But I donot like Pierce at all

July 17, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  109. Linda

I have always had tremendous respect for CNN reporting and the interviewing skills of Piers Morgan. I was very disappointed watching what could have been a wonderful wealth of information and memories from Robert Blake's life, but instead it turned into a verbal sparring over the death of his wife. Although the experiences of the arrest and trial clearly tookt a toll on Mr. Blake, Piers was throwing salt on an open wound over and over again, and not allowing the viewers to hear the wonderful stories of Hollywood. Shame on you Piers for taking that sensational road, and being so relentless in trying to get him to react – as he clearly did. You are skillful, and I believe missed a remarkable life, by going for the sensational. For those of you who can't take vulgar words, hey turn off the TV. Blake was not weird, he was raw. Nor was he rude, but Piers at times was rude. But, he got those ratings.

July 13, 2012 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  110. Rose

Piers is a true master of Interviewers; the way he kept his cool and conversation going with that dangerous Blake is incredible .This interview with Blake, who is obviously crazy, was handled with aplomb. So what Blake has acting
    talent ? So do hundreds more ! That makes him deserving of aquittal of murder ? the whole murder set-up was far too coincidental for anyone to believe.

July 13, 2012 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carolyn

He was aquitted because there wasn't any evidence that he was guilty...not because of his acting!! Geezz.....I knew thought he killed her...he was way too distraught after he found her dead............sitting on the curb throwing up..........no actor can do that.

July 14, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Carolyn

that should be " I NEVER thoughy he killed her "

July 14, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
      • Carolyn

Thought....my right hand is in a hard cast and it's hard to type with my left.

July 14, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Dave

It's interesting that people are criticizing Morgan and CNN for violating the agreement they made with Blake
    only to talk about his book. The problem is, we don't know that they made any such agreement; Blake said they did, but I'm not inclined to take his word about much of anything. If he really expected that Morgan would not ask about the murder, then he is an even bigger fool than he seems.

July 14, 2012 at 1:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carla

Did you hear CNN deny it? It would if it could. Maybe you're the fool if you accept people lying to you.

July 14, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  112. Auction Goods

It's actually a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

July 14, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  113. Herbs That Contribute to Weight Loss

You are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a fantastic job in this topic!

July 14, 2012 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  114. Victoria

Dear Kevin Kostner!

If you read this script, please hire Robert Blake; please give him a chance. He has ascended to his Hight, as one of us, and you can harvest in His glory. I am so looking forward to Blake's breaking all myths of his "dillusionally unhappy" countrymen. And I bet Pierce, albeit non-American, will be in the first row, crying...

July 15, 2012 at 1:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  115. eye cream store

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information particularly the final part :) I maintain such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

July 15, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
  116. how to get rid of a cold

of course like your web-site however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to inform the truth nevertheless I'll certainly come back again.

July 15, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  117. BG

Do they really think we will watch this sorry excuse for an interview TWICE?? How desperate is CNN for ratings?

July 16, 2012 at 2:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Carolyn

I found the interview very intriging and have watched it 3 times...

July 16, 2012 at 3:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
  118. Boo

I didn't feel Blake was accused at all. It shouldn't have gotten him as mad as it did. Sorry, but Blake is scary.

July 16, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  119. san hoc bong

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He used to be totally right. This submit truly made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

July 16, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  120. rae rae

Christian, Thank you, Thank you, you said it so great everything I wanted to say and was thinking. Too bad you didn't do the interview, I was really looking forward to this interview it was so bad, go back to England Pierce, please. I very seldom like his interviews, but I do like many of the people he interviews. Also thanks B. Smith

Helene, I am so sorry for the way you are feeling and thinking. please get some help, I was there for over 10 years, believe you me it is worth living. I have made it because of my chiildren and especially my grandchildren at this time in my life. Nothing is better, love them love them, and realise what it would do to them. EMail me kalaallridge @yahoo.com, I have been doing great for 20 years, I am 71, I wish I had all years back when I couldn't do anything, Love you and Pray

July 17, 2012 at 1:44 am | Report abuse | Reply
  121. Source

Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I take care of such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

July 19, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  122. PacificaPq

Very shocked and saddened by the murders at the movie theater in Colorado. However am very glad that
    Piers Morgan's interview with the unfortunate Robert Blake will finally be retired because CNN has found a new topic for Piers to move on to. Pathetic that CNN bombarded us with Blake's interview by airing it multiple times up until now.

July 22, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  123. lotto results wednesday

Thanks for any other wonderful article. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such info.

August 3, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  124. Kip Schaus

Thank you, I've recently been searching for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?|What i do not understood is if truth be told how you're now not really a lot more neatly-preferred than you may be right now. You're very intelligent.

August 9, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  125. wikipedia

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but
    I figured I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem solved soon. Cheers

July 9, 2014 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply